gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:30:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 379
Total: 379

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 20  (Read 5263 times)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

tx
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2004, 01:09:35 AM »

He's gone, replaced by an ultra-confident, laid-back, rhythmically competent, bedroom-eyed hunk. It's official: Clay is sexy.

It is about time that we see the affirmation about Clay that we Claymaniacs already knew!

Gramma, I agree it is sad that Clay is toted more than Kelly, but then again, it's been like that at every venue just about.  I believe that he not only has a larger fan base, but know that the man is a natural performer and knows how to feed off and interact with a crowd.  Kelly doesn't seem to have that natural ability.  Clay was just born with it and the more he performs live, the more he learns how to improve whatever he does. :D

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

joanhallhovey
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2004, 03:34:34 AM »

I never understood why anyone would say he was awful when he wore that red leather jacket and sang the song from Grease.  I thought he was terrific, and very, very sexy!  He's always had rhythm...and everything else he needs to be 'all that.'  I guess they're finally getting it!  The man is Sensational!!!
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2004, 05:53:41 AM »

Joan - I never understood that either.  Grease has always been one of my favorites. I think it showed his personality, humor and versatility.  But then he could sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and I would love it.

Carol

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2004, 07:35:51 AM »

ME TOO! LOVED GREASE! HE WAS SOOOOOOO CUTE WITH THAT LIP BITE!  :oops:  :oops:  :oops:  shock:  shock:  8)  8)  8)

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2004, 10:33:56 AM »

I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE TO EAT THEIR WORDS!  I love his song from Grease too and I loved that red jacket and the little hip movement at the end.  I think it was there that I saw that SEXY CLAY emerge.  People that had doubts are finally seeing the light.  He sure shines through doesn't he.  SEXIER MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY!!!!

Lorraine
caromiller
Enthusiastic

Clay's Official Christmas Elf (he said so!)

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2004, 01:29:58 PM »

Thank you and God bless you, Pamela, for posting those radio links. Since there was no advertising for the interviews, I completely missed them and bummed about it until the concert, when my mood was promptly lifted.  Wink:

I can do all things through he who strengthens me
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx