gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:50:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 290
Total: 290

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CLAY & KELLY IN WINSTON SALEM 3/13  (Read 8256 times)
krysascwt
SuperFan

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2004, 11:26:44 AM »

Pamela, I have had that same fear of some of those flying missles doing damage as they come zinging out of the audience.  What I remember years ago with my good friend who was a Star was being able to just place gifts for him on the stage, of course that can't be done now which is just a crying shame.  I SHAKE MY HEAD IN SADNESS.  Although Clay is smart in not shaking hands with the girls as my friend did, on a number of occassions he ended up being pulled right off the stage (some of the stages were pretty high).

"Clay Aiken's Voice sates my Soul!"
Happiness is not a Destination.  It is a Method of Life.
"Love Always 4 Clay is the Root that Binds Us."
Cougar04
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2004, 01:37:33 PM »

I was at the Winston Salem concert. Traveled 3 1/2 from hours from VA with my mom to get there.  I had floor seats but was lucky enough to be on the end of the aisle right next to the center aisle so I could kinda slip out into the aisle to get a better view.  Pamela did a great job summing up the concert but  I just wanted to say that Clay was wonderful.  I noticed a few times where his voice cracked up a little but it was so insignificant you could barely tell.  And I have to agree with what everyone else has been saying...one concert is just not enough.  He was so comfortable on the stage, you would think that he has been doing this all his life.  What a wonderful experience to see Clay in concert.

Wanted to share a frustrating experience that I had.  We had bought a brand new package of 35 MM film with us to the concert and when we went to load the film into the camera we noticed that every single canister was empty.  Luckily we were able to go back out to the car and get one roll of film that we had, but we were still so mad.  After the concert we were ready to write Kodak a very nasty letter except we noticed that there was a small piece of invisible tape on the box.  We figure that someone must have bought the film, opened the package very carefully, took out the film and put the empty canisters back in and then took it back to the store and got their money back.  I just thought I might share this story to alert everyone that something like this could happen.  I was pretty upset at first, but I got over it because I was just happy that I was there and able to enjoy the experience.  After Clay came on, I forgot all about it :D
Michele
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2004, 07:19:51 PM »

Pamela,
You got my radar going!!!

"Can you imagine the glow of the moon lighting a night sky brilliant with a million stars -- and Clay singing to you?"

Is he really doing a summer concert   :D  :D  :D  :P   !  I am getting excited.  Will it be national????

Michele
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2004, 08:08:55 PM »

Quote from: #1 Clay Fan
Pamela,
You got my radar going!!!
"Can you imagine the glow of the moon lighting a night sky brilliant with a million stars -- and Clay singing to you?"
Is he really doing a summer concert   :D  :D  :D  :P   !  I am getting excited.  Will it be national????
Michele

Only a couple of dates announced so far Michelle.  Go here to read about it:

http://claymaniacs.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3377
krysascwt
SuperFan

« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2004, 08:39:26 AM »

Everyone of you that post your experiences at Concerts just makes we wish that MY CONCERT EXPERIENCE would rush here at Locomotive Speed than at a Snail Pace as it seems to be doing.  I know it won't be long but anytime to wait seems to long to wait to hear Clay Live.

I DEFINITELY AGREE,even though I haven't gone to a concert yet, ONE IS NOT ENOUGH!  ONE OF ANY VERY GOOD THING, IS NOT ENOUGH!

"Clay Aiken's Voice sates my Soul!"
Happiness is not a Destination.  It is a Method of Life.
"Love Always 4 Clay is the Root that Binds Us."
playingclay
Claymaniac

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2004, 06:38:45 PM »

Pam....thanks for posting the concert review.   :D
Much of my Claylife is lived vicariously through you and others who get to see his concerts and/or meet him.....sigh** Wink:

Love my clayshake---warm milk and a couple of scoops of vanilla icecream....especially at bedtime.
Keeper of the wind to blow the shirts up.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx