gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:31:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 328
Total: 328

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MEASURE OF A MAN DISCUSSION  (Read 33428 times)
outthereforclay
« Reply #120 on: June 02, 2004, 05:12:01 PM »

As I read the numbers you posted from the Clackhouse, Pamela, I couldn't help myself from creeping into the paranoid mindset that I try to stay away from. All the info we get re: Clear Channel/radio stations' airplay policies/19E management tactics/contractual absurdities, etc.....when you see numbers like these,  it's hard NOT to begin developing "hypotheses" as to how they could be.

I DO think that Ruben's better sales numbers for the week reflect his appearance on AI (although I personally thought he sounded tired, uninspired and scratchy--and I'm a fan of his!); however, I find it extremely suspicious to believe the "tie" between Clay and Hung. Good Grief, Charlie Brown!

Is the American public THAT clueless? shock:  :roll: Just think of all the good that could be done in the world with the money people are wasting buying that CD of Billy boy's!  Laughing:

That being said, it's still telling, I think to see Clay's CD still holding strong after being outthere (sorry, just had to slip that one in Wink: ) so much longer than the others. Clay has LASTING POWER.... Wink:

don't you agree, Pamela, my sweet? 8)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #121 on: June 02, 2004, 06:21:44 PM »

MAYBE I AM CONFUSED BUT I JUST CHECKED THE SALES FIGURES FOR MOAM AND SOULFUL AND CLAY DID OUTSELL RUBEN FOR THE THIRD STRAIGHT WEEK.  ARE WE TALKING ABOUT SOME OTHER SALES?

LORRAINE
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #122 on: June 02, 2004, 06:36:35 PM »

Lorraine,
I saw the same thing---so now I am confused.

Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #123 on: June 12, 2004, 11:15:25 AM »

Is it possible that MOAM might get a Grammy nod?
Clay was so overlooked that I think his time has come.

Jan
Keeper of Clay's LipBite

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
clayistheway
Claymaniac

« Reply #124 on: June 17, 2004, 08:06:19 AM »

From what I was led to understand, his c.d. came out after the qualifying date for last year's Grammys.  I'm not sure if that is indeed true.  But if it is, then you would think that MOAM would be nominated this year, but who knows -- they might slight Clay.....they shouldn't, considering how successful it was, but they might.  In my opinion, it deserves to be nominated.  I guess we will see have to wait and see.

\"When was the last time you looked at a young person with a disability as someone who could help you as opposed to someone who needed help?\" -- Clay Aiken
The amazingly talented, sexy young man who is Clay Aiken!!!!!
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

not
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2004, 03:03:17 PM »

Not sure where to put this but in a mag this month t says Little Drummer Boy will be on the Christmas cd. Looks like it will be christmas music year around,

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
!x!Cutey!x!
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2004, 07:31:37 PM »

[i](MOAM)Was definetly was not was I was expecting.I thot TOUCH was a song clay wouldnt sing for some reson but he sang it very well.  He obviously is the talk of the town and he did UNBELIEVABLY great on record sales. GOOOOOOOOO CLAY. I cant wait for the next C.D  :P  [/b][/i]
Summer_Sunshine
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2004, 05:46:48 PM »

I do support Clay when he says that he doesn't sing explicit songs about sex or anything sexual, but don't you think that the song "Touch" comes very close?? I mean, it doesn't bluntly refer to sex or anything, but it does have a few sensual, intimate innuendoes, doesn't it?? Well that's what I think anyway
wil555
SuperFan

I'm the 17 year old guy

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2004, 06:01:09 PM »

Let's put it this way...it's as close to sex as Clay is EVER going to get. And it's way off.

But you already made a topic for that anyhow.

-Greg...Clayguy-
Are YOU Claying it forward?
828 - Greg+Clay=LOVE
Summer_Sunshine
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2004, 06:04:08 PM »

I know i know.......i just wanna get as many opinions as possible because everybody has different views on this song. I understand you don't like it wil55 and I respect that too, I'd like to hear what everyone thinks about it. I'm very sorry for the trouble.
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx