gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:07:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 179
Total: 179

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clay in Wilkes-Barre, PA - 3/7  (Read 9585 times)
Shadowdancer, Hazleton,PA
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2004, 09:56:31 AM »

I too was at that magical concert on Sunday evening. I wish that everyone could have been there to experience the emotion that flowed thru that arena on Sunday evening. The electricity was every where, you could feel it  from the time u entered the building, we were all there for the same reason, just too see CLAY . We were very fortunate that Clay sang last, what a way to end a magical evening with Clay's voice in your head.

After Kelly's set the house started to chant Clay, Clay Clay, we love you and We want Clay,  everyone just wanted to see and hear him. We all knew he was coming into the arena from the floor, so the excitment was building knowing you may just get to see him up close or perhaps have him touch your hand. When he started to sing the house went wild,  it just never stopped.Everyone was on their feet from that point on.  We loved every minute of being there with him. He makes you feel so good in side, I too am a Grandmother in my 50's but for a fews hours on Sunday evening I was 20 again. We had great seats on the floor and with adding the run way he was up close and personal. My pictures are great and I can't stop looking at them or the program .

As we sang MOAM to him he was overwhelmed, I don't think he expected us to know that song so well or  to be so happy to sing it to him. The emotion on his face was heart warming, he is so genuine.  He felt the love that we all had for him, his voice gave us his love back.

We wish Clay all the good things that life has to offer and hope that he will be a part of ours for a very long time. He to us is not just another voice, he is a  fantastic person with a gift from above that he is sharing with many.
I too had to drive home in the snow storm, but it was worth it. The show was awesome.
To any one waiting for this concert to happen you will love it.  
CCACA(Certifiably Crazy About Clay Aiken)
gobo826
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2004, 04:03:53 PM »

Does anyone know if anyone was able to get a video camera in?  I was able to find someone who started but was caught.  Also, I found the Philadelphia one but I was at Wilkes Barre and I do not think that Philadelphia could even come close to the special night that happened in Wilkes-Barre.
mika119
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2004, 04:28:30 PM »

OMG, You nailed that concert!.........I couldn't have written a better review.  It was everything you said it was........the only thing, I never sensed Clay being down, not for a moment.  He just seemed great from beginning to end.  He just leaves you wanting more.......
Anonymous
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2004, 07:09:09 PM »

shadowdancer...i posted a reply above yours..and forgot to login. Geez..we might have been sitting so close to each other..and your recount was perfect...it was a perfect night wasn't it???...I took some pics also...came out pretty good...got alot of hair cropping to do yet..lol...maybe we could share pics.....i am still on cloud nine.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2004, 02:28:35 AM »

I watched the WDC and the MOAM clips from Wilkes-Barre. Oh these are my favorites so far.  You lucky ones that were there I'm sure will be floating for days---

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

shadowdancer
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2004, 08:30:57 AM »

Quote from: Anonymous
shadowdancer...i posted a reply above yours..and forgot to login. Geez..we might have been sitting so close to each other..and your recount was perfect...it was a perfect night wasn't it???...I took some pics also...came out pretty good...got alot of hair cropping to do yet..lol...maybe we could share pics.....i am still on cloud nine.

I was in row 13 sec 2 fl, where were u?
Michele
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2004, 07:48:51 PM »

Cjrmax.
That was beautiful.  I too drove three hours to see the Wilkes Barre concert.  You could not have described the feeling of love that surrounded all of us that night any better.  I also had the most incredible warm feeling when I sang MOAM with everyone to Clay.  It was very touching.  I felt Clay's love for us and our love for Clay.  It was absolutely worth the snowy drive home through those mountains plus much much more.  Nothing can ever replace how wonderful that evening made me feel.  I went to the DC concert which was GREAT but Wilkes Barre left a mark in my heart.  

I would love a third concert too.  I miss Clay.  I don't think we could ever get enough.
claymore
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2004, 07:55:11 PM »

cjrmax and elka,
 i can't go to the concert and your reviews really help my imagination on how it is going to be. i can only imagine and after reading your experiences i can feel it too. thank you so much for your wonderful reviews
Clayton Clayniac
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2004, 09:21:33 AM »

Go to the website below and scroll down to the article "From Behind Enchanting Eyes, My Night in Wilkes-Barre."  It's right-on about how we all feel about Clay and will touch your heart and make you shed a tear!  Kristen's writing skills are extraordinary!  Love it!

http://www.clayaikentheidealidol.com/whatsnew.html
FAITH
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2004, 10:05:36 AM »

I haven't yet found the article from Wilkes Barrie, but while I was looking for it, I found another great one called 'Hugging Clay in Miami'. Another wonderful story told in great detail.

http://www.clayaikentheidealidol.com/whatsnew.html
Anonymous
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2004, 02:47:24 PM »

shadowdancer...we were in middle section..front...5 i think...9th row..just amazing!!!
Anonymous
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2004, 06:14:17 PM »

This is Kristen's love letter - what a beautiful and touching love letter.  

http://pub227.ezboard.com/fthatstheclayfrm43.showMessage?topicID=481.topic
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx