gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:26:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 357
Total: 357

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: AIKEN NEWS NETWORK MARCH 2  (Read 4873 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2004, 05:08:24 PM »

Hey Pam,

As I am writing this message I am laughing to death.  I loved the description of yourself and you know what you can do is add probably 99% of all of us claymaniacs to that description of ourselves (and of course we are not).  Apparently like you said he hasn't seen Beyonce or Brittany lately.  I think because Clay is so "Hot" if he says something negative about Clay he will get some kind of reaction.  Some kind of reaction to him is probably better than nothing.

Still Laughing
Loraine
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2004, 05:52:15 PM »

If that was 'lewd', then I'm a full blown slutty skank ho and anyone who has met me knows that's not the case.

Pamela, that was BEAUTIFUL! I'm cracking up! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:
Too cool lady!  8) You have a genuine GIFT for words.  Laughing:  Laughing:  shock:

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Sundancer
Enthusiastic

THE QUEEN OF SNARK Raleigh

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2004, 06:38:41 PM »

If that was 'lewd', then I'm a full blown slutty skank ho

Yes, Pamela, I've been meaning to talk to you about that....  Wink:

"To look at me, you may be wrong. I've been through this--it made me strong."
"'Lifted me up when I couldn't reach; you gave me faith 'cuz you believed."
"I believed that I would find an open door or a Light to lead me to the other side."
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2004, 07:19:54 PM »

Quote from: shaikeninseattle
If that was 'lewd', then I'm a full blown slutty skank ho and anyone who has met me knows that's not the case.

Pamela, that was BEAUTIFUL! I'm cracking up! Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:
Too cool lady!  8) You have a genuine GIFT for words.  Laughing:  Laughing:  shock:

Laughing:  Well I was making a point!  What he said was just laughingly ridiculous!  All the guy did was dance a little bit.  Rag on him for not dancing, rag on him for dancing, rag on him for being 'bland', rag on him for being 'lewd'.  GEEZ!  

Make up your mind dude.  :mrgreen:
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2004, 08:58:10 PM »

"Thrusting???"  Maybe the definition of that word has changed....what I saw was dancing, a little close to the girl,  but definitely not thrusting.  C'mon, now, Mr. Menconi!!! It's a sensual, sexy song, and you almost have to do a little flirting type thing for it to work best. :D  I think how Clay handles the song is PERFECT!!!!  I would love to hear this song on his next CD, I think he does a brilliant job of singing it!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
Ms. Hip Shake
SuperFan

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2004, 09:11:19 PM »

Gee Whiz....for the love of John Henry Jones (whomever that may be), now some writer is calling Mr. Vanilla "lewd"  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing:  Laughing: . Please forgive the loud laughter, I am roaring here!  This is a very sad day in Vanilla Land.

There is no frikkin' end to this foolishness, is there? Clay's too wholesome...Clay's too moral....Clay's too this...Clay's too that.  But, never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to hear anyone call Clay "lewd" :!:      Plain and simple.....he cannot win!  Twisted:

I am convinced that these "so called writers" need help!  The whole lot of them should be tarred and feathered.  To write a lovely review, and then throw in "the butchering of WDC" snark....there ought to be a law!  I have seen the clips...he out did Prince on it.  He was vocally on, sexy, and magnetic.  So, beat the drums and get out the cannons.....Clay showed his sensual side, and got a little sexy  shock:    OMG - Aiken is human, afterall.  Well, dah!  I'll tell you, it rocked my boat and I wasn't even there.

I am at the point now where the "Clay opinions" of others mean diddly squat to me.  I'll love Clay until the day I take a dirt nap...they can all go and pound sand, as far as I am concerned!  8)

Peace out, fandom.  Thanks for the memories.  Goodbye.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx