gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:50:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 306
Total: 306

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR PICTURES  (Read 60676 times)
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #200 on: April 21, 2004, 12:15:42 PM »

THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A HAT THAT MAKE A MAN LOOK SEXY AND SOPHISTICATED.
OF COURSE CLAY WOULD LOOK SEXY WITH OR WITHOUT HIS FEDORA,BUT I LOVE HIM IN THAT HAT. :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2004, 01:20:21 PM »

DEAR, DEAR, MOONSHOT

NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTEND ANY CONCERTS FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, YOU HAVE BEEN A SHINING LIGHT IN MY LIFE. :)  :)  :)

KEEPING ME ABREAST OF ALL THE CONCERTS THAT HAVE TAKEN PLACE.
EVERY DAY THAT I AM ON THE COMPUTER I CHECK OUT YOUR ALBUM PAGES AND ENJOY THE COMMENTS AND PICTURES. :)  :)

YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THIS WEBSITE IS SO GOOD.
NOW THAT THE INDEPENDENT CONCERTS ARE ENDING I KNOW YOU WILL KEEP US ALL INFORMED ABOUT THE SUMMER CONCERTS AND I WILL KEEP ON FOLLOWING YOUR PAGES.

GREAT WORK FELLOW CLAYGIRL!!!!!! :)  :)  :)

LUV YA
JAN
KEEPER OF CLAY'S LIPBITE

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2004, 04:22:48 PM »

DEAR, DEAR, MOONSHOT
EVERY DAY THAT I AM ON THE COMPUTER I CHECK OUT YOUR ALBUM PAGES AND ENJOY THE COMMENTS AND PICTURES. :)  :)

I'm so glad you enjoy them! I have a great time searching them out and bringing them to you!  :D

YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS THIS WEBSITE IS SO GOOD.

aw shucks...~~~hangs head and draws circles on the floor with right foot~~~ You are too kind Jan. This site is so good because of Clay Aiken and the wonderful people he has brought together here without even knowing it.

NOW THAT THE INDEPENDENT CONCERTS ARE ENDING I KNOW YOU WILL KEEP US ALL INFORMED ABOUT THE SUMMER CONCERTS AND I WILL KEEP ON FOLLOWING YOUR PAGES.

I only wish I could attend all the concerts and bring back photos for everyone myself. Alas...it is not meant to be.  :(  I do hope to be able to get some photos from the ones that I am attending.  :D

GREAT WORK FELLOW CLAYGIRL!!!!!!

Thank you!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Shakin4Aiken
« Reply #203 on: April 21, 2004, 07:22:25 PM »

Ok, I know it is a little late...ok a month, but I got pics from Chicago. I know they aren't great, but hey they are still Clay pics!

This next one is what my friend and I call the "foot pop" pic! You know like on the end of "Princess Diaries" where her foot pops at the end of the movie?

Edited to resize photos - Moonshot
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #204 on: April 24, 2004, 12:22:17 PM »

I have just added more Denver photos. They were taken by CFCF here at Claymaniacs. I placed them on page 16 of this thread with the other Denver photos. A quick link is below:

Ind Tour Photos Denver Pg 16

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Jen
« Reply #205 on: April 25, 2004, 04:13:18 PM »

Thanks to everyone for all the awesome pics of the tour....it looks like Kelly and Clay have become great friends and will remember this forever. They are both amazing people. I like Clay clean shaven best but the stubbles were kinda sexy...the beard was a bit much for me but I love him no matter what. Unfortunatly, I was unable to attend any concerts.....I'm only 14 so I can't drive.....as long as sometime, I get to see him live, I'll be ok.....all you guys who did see him live or have seen him live.....I root for ya! He would be awesome live....that's how he started his career right? Well thanks so much to everyone.....these pictures are great! I can't wait to one day see Clay live.

~Jen
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #206 on: April 26, 2004, 04:51:09 AM »

IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY YESTERDAY THAT THE TOUR BEGAN.  LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUMMER TOUR.  NOT TO RUSH THE SUMMER OR ANYTHING.

LORRAINE
Claydian
« Reply #207 on: May 02, 2004, 04:41:46 PM »

Detroit pictures-hope this works...

Edited to remove duplicates - Moonshot
Claydian
« Reply #208 on: May 02, 2004, 04:52:50 PM »

a couple more Detroit-sorry if duplicates, was having trouble with my pc.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #209 on: May 02, 2004, 05:21:32 PM »

Hey Claydian looks like you were really close in Detroit I was in the 5th row right hand side facing the stage!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Claydian
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2004, 05:44:23 PM »

left side 10 row right by the aisle-I actually had nose bleed seats, but when I got there I went straight to the box office and this is how it went.

me-You woulden't have any closer seats would you?
box office guy-you and everyone else!
me-smile-but did everyone esle drive 4 hours to get here to sit in the highest, farthest back nose bleed seats?
box office guy-where from?
me-Hamilton Canada, I can prove it-here is my driver's license
box office guy-your kidding right-you already spent all this money on tickets and you would have to pay again-woulden't that be a waste of money?
me-oh no-tell you what, if you find me better seats, I will give away my other tickets for free to someone who can't afford tickets.
box office guy-smiles, shakes his head, prints off two tickets and slides them to me.
me-sees 10th row seats 3 and 4-0h my god I love you!!!
box office guy-laughs, shakes head again.

It was great and he was so nice-I was so lucky!  I waited for hours, but gave away my tickets to a desparate dad trying to get tickets for his daughter-someone had bought some for them, but because that someone did not come with them to pick up the tickets they coulden't get them.  

Anyway that was my exciting story-you were closer-my dream is one day-front row-oh how I hope and pray.
Claytie
« Reply #211 on: May 03, 2004, 09:34:53 AM »

I love the pics! They are so awesome!! Where did you find them!!?!! Clay is so cute in them. Well he is cute in EVERY pic... Wink:
Claydian
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2004, 07:22:21 PM »

If it is the Detroit pics that I just posted-I took them while I was at the concert.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #213 on: May 05, 2004, 03:31:59 PM »

ONE QUESTION..WHOS THE LUCKY GIRL IN THE RED SHIRT!!  shock:

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
Claydian
« Reply #214 on: May 05, 2004, 05:32:28 PM »

She had a sign saying something like dance with me Clay-I can show you how to do it-whatever it said it made him laugh and he brought her up on stage to dance with him.  If you go to Airplay central-concert archive-Detroit and download Carolina in the first section video number 10651548 you can see him spot the sign, laugh and bring her on stage during this performance.  Then scroll down and watch the doves intro video number 772114 and then doves 1 number 18231976 and doves 2 2770838 you can see almost all of it except for what was on the sign-he did talk about it, but I guess no one recorded it.  Enjoy-and boy she was a lucky girl-oh and he also did a joke about her mom which I can't remember the whole thing, but somehow during their conversation he asked something like would she give up the chance to dance with him for her mom who was in the audience and she said no and he said see that mom she's selling you out.  It was quite cute and funny. Laughing:
froggirl80
« Reply #215 on: June 05, 2004, 06:54:22 AM »

Thanks for the photos!!! Clay is H-O-T HOT!!!!!!!! I can't believe such an unconventional beauty can be so hot!!! That settles it, I'm going to see him in Jersey in JUly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go even if I'm by myself.
STEPHANIE1130
« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2004, 09:02:54 PM »

:D GREAT PICS!THANKS SO MUCH!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2004, 08:49:02 AM »

I'm only a month late getting back here Claydian, what a neat story!!!!  we do what we have to do to see our man up close and personal!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2004, 10:41:53 PM »

Thanks for those Detroit pix Claydian!  Good job!
Here's one more from Detroit...

Photo by musicmama.
woman4life
« Reply #219 on: July 03, 2004, 11:39:37 PM »

My Anaheim pics:

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/woman4life/Clay%20and%20Kelly%20tour%20in%20Anaheim/

My SLC pics:

http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/woman4life/Independent%20Tour/

Jacob & I:
http://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v98/woman4life/miscellany/?action=view¤t=IMG_5220.jpg

--Melanie
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx