gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 05:45:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR PICTURES  (Read 60683 times)
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2004, 10:48:42 AM »

Pam,

The pictures keep getting better and better.  I can't wait for March 8th.  I am sure you are seeing tonight, right?  I am still upset about that Miami review.  But so far if you look at the whole picture the reviews have been better than great.

Lorraine
Rebekah QUick
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2004, 02:02:04 PM »

Hey, i was at the charlotte consert!!! except i was like a few sections away
section 116 row dd seat 13! that was a great consert! wish i could have been near yall!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2004, 06:58:26 AM »

The more I see it, the more I like that green shirt.  :D

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2004, 07:14:41 AM »

%$@!@%^GAAAAH&*^%%!!!!!!

shock:

You were really trying to knock me out with that first photo weren't you Pamela!? You were almost successful, I do believe my heart stopped for several seconds and my brain fritzed out.  shock:

...and I just realized I wasn't breathing...

Oh my heavens above...holyfreakingyowzabeautifulwow picture!

THANK YOU!!!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
DanieP80
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2004, 08:34:19 AM »

Wow...look at those awesome pictures....who could have taken them? :)

May I just say that having Clay walk by and sit three feet in front of you is a VERY nice way to start.

I have more that I will upload later...they made me do this thing called "work" today....what's up with that??
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2004, 09:14:28 AM »

OMG!  OMG!  I just want to pull him out of the screen and make him real.  Thank you so much for those photos.  I am trying to work but it is almost impossible.  If anyone catches me I am in trouble but I don't care.  Clay is worth it.  MARCH 8TH HERE WE COME........

Lorraine
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2004, 09:18:45 AM »

My heart can hardly stand anymore!  How the h-- did you get those hugh photos?  Get me a straight jacket right now.  Being at work stinks.  I am having a hard time faking my interest in my work - LOL.  Could you be any kinder to us?  I don't think so.   Thank you so much, Pam, you once again made my day.  Hugs for everything you do.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2004, 09:20:37 AM »

Danie - thank you so much for providing the photos and also for the promise of more! We appreciate it greatly. Welcome to the Claymaniacs family!

Dangit I am not getting one bit of work done. I keep staring at that beautiful face. I keep coming back to this page, I can't seem to tear myself away.

Thank you again Danie for the wonderful photo!

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2004, 11:08:14 AM »

%$@!@%^GAAAAH&*^%%!!!!!!

Moonshot, I love how you express SO PERFECTLY how I (we all) feel!!!!  Absolutely phenomenal pictures, Pamela, Thanks! :D     Also, Moonshot said:
Oh my heavens above...holyfreakingyowzabeautifulwow picture!
 My 11 year old son is going to be in the Ohio Regional Spelling Bee soon......this is a word I will have to make sure he knows! (don't think he's seen this one before...) Laughing:

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2004, 11:13:23 AM »

I just turned into a liquid pool of lust all over my office floor. Thud!  shock:  shock: Don't we have an emoticon of DROOLING?????? :roll:  :roll:  :roll: WOW! That face, that stubble, that contact in his eye! That hair on his hand................... I'm toast!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
outthereforclay
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2004, 11:18:12 AM »

Oh...lookie...in that first pic you can see a few thudworthy chest hairs peaking up out of his shirt....in the...(gulp) hollow  :oops: of his .....

throat.... shock:

I...er...gotta go now.... 8)  Wink:
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2004, 11:28:12 AM »

Dont'cha just wanna kiss that little booboo on his middle finger, and make it all better....?!?! THAT sounds like a mother talking.....how come I don't FEEL like a mother right now???? Twisted:

shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2004, 01:16:35 PM »

I can only say, YES! I wanna kiss the boo boo and everything else attached! Twisted:  :oops:  shock:  shock:

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
AdoringClay
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2004, 01:32:20 PM »

:D All Right, All Right!  Let's Calm Down Now!  You are all respectable business ladies.  Get back to work!  He is just an innocent little boy...He is not a sex symbol...

HA! HA!  I'm so glad I work out of my home! *sticks out her tongue at the rest of you!*  The only ones watching me are my dog kids - they wonder what I stare at on this machine for hours and hours and hours...

I will love you forever for the above pics and for the ones to come DanieP80...Sue g.
Shakin4Aiken
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2004, 03:48:48 PM »

Oh wow, Danie those pics are great! You must of had outstanding seats! Thanks for sharing them with us.
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2004, 04:00:12 PM »

AdoringClay said:
HA! HA! I'm so glad I work out of my home! *sticks out her tongue at the rest of you!* The only ones watching me are my dog kids - they wonder what I stare at on this machine for hours and hours and hours...
 Hey, Sue, I work out of my home, too!  That's why so many posts from me lately.....I've been spending WAY too much time at my computer, too.  I'm supposed to be doing the bookwork for my husband's business, getting info ready for tax people..... :roll:   My cat & dog stare at me also.  

WOW, more great pictures, Pamela!   Love the first one of this series best....those cheekbones.....that ray of light seeming to emanate from him......like I said, WOW!! :P  (this is supposed to be the emoticon for raspberries, but looks like drooling to me, so  :P  )

ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2004, 04:04:16 PM »

DANIE,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2004, 05:31:04 PM »

OH BE STILL MY HEART!

Thank you so much for those pictures.  I know I won't be able to sleep tonight.  6 days and counting Angela.

Lorraine
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2004, 06:52:53 PM »

Quote from: DanieP80
Wow...look at those awesome pictures....who could have taken them? :)
May I just say that having Clay walk by and sit three feet in front of you is a VERY nice way to start.
I have more that I will upload later...they made me do this thing called "work" today....what's up with that??

All the Raleigh pictures were taken by my friend Danie.  Her camera is a dangerous weapon.  (Thank goodness!)

That second set is just as mighty fine if you ask me.  Because, it is clear evidence that someone besides US was having FUN!  

Thank you Danie, fantastic!  So,...where are your seats in Winston?  Hmm?

:mrgreen:  (greedy?  who me?)
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2004, 02:35:36 AM »

Oh my!  His facial expressions are just so soul bearing.  Thanks to everyone giving us these wonderful treats.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx