gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:56:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 278
Total: 278

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR PICTURES  (Read 60700 times)
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #140 on: April 04, 2004, 08:59:26 AM »

Wow, Moonshot, you are the best!  Those are some fantastic pictures.
How many concerts have you been to??????????  It seems like all our pictures come from you.  I am not complaining, just jealous - Is their a video to go with that dance?????????
I am so satisfied with the pictures, I just always want more of Clay, especially when he looks so hot!!!

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #141 on: April 04, 2004, 09:20:27 AM »

IF DREAMS COULD ONLY COME TRUE THAT WOULD BE ME IN THE BACK OF HIM INSTEAD OF ANGELA.  HA HA   GREAT PICTURES, KEEP THEM COMING.

LORRAINE
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #142 on: April 04, 2004, 09:22:30 AM »

Quote from: lls in CT
Wow, Moonshot, you are the best!  Those are some fantastic pictures. How many concerts have you been to??????????

Thank you. I've been to four concerts: Charlotte, Tampa, Winston-Salem, and Sacramento. Sacramento was unfortunately my last concert.  :(

It seems like all our pictures come from you.

I wish they did! But, no, I search out the photos and bring them here to you. I only have photos from the concerts I mentioned above and had the most from Tampa and Sacramento.

Is their a video to go with that dance?????????

I wish there were. Although my camera has video/audio capabilities I really wanted photos from this concert since I was going to be so close. If I'm taking video I can't take photos. So I chose to take photos instead of video (the fact that I didn't want to get pounced on by Jerome may have had some influence... :roll: ).

I am so satisfied with the pictures, I just always want more of Clay, especially when he looks so hot!!!

Trust me... I understand!  :D

I live in Florida and am going to try to get to his concert in Pensacola in mid-June...even if it is an almost 8 hour drive. If I can get there and if I can get good seats then I will bring you more photos.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #143 on: April 04, 2004, 04:40:51 PM »

Thanks Moonshot,

But how do you always get the excellent floor seats?  What's the secret?

I would die for them (well, not literally), but you know what I mean.
Just one time, that's all I want.

I will be going to PA on Aug. 6th, then I think he's coming to Rhode Island and that will only be about an hour or so away.  I hear that's going to be on Aug. 3rd.   If I can't get a floor set, though, I won't get any good pictures.  I will try, but I know there is a secret to it, or other people have connections.  

Wow, you saw all the hot dances then.  Lucky, Lucky you.  That is not the only thing I look for.  I love Clay's voice and demeanor with people.  He is so easy to love.  I am so glad he is going to keep doing tours this summer.  He must have gotten the word that we all wanted him to go solo.  It's a two-way street.  He keeps us happy and we keep him happy.  It's that simple.   LOL

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #144 on: April 07, 2004, 11:37:32 AM »

NOTHING OPENING ON THOSE PICTURES.  PLEASE TRY AGAIN.
THANK YOU.

LORRAINE
VeraJ4Clay
« Reply #145 on: April 07, 2004, 01:58:30 PM »

I've increased my bandwith, hopefully, all can see the pics now.
Vera :D
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #146 on: April 07, 2004, 03:23:58 PM »

Thanks for sharing the your pictures Moonshot, they were great.  I love the one with CLay and Kim.   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #147 on: April 07, 2004, 03:27:45 PM »

I just noticed I'm not a CLaynewbie anymore....... Yeahhhhh shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #148 on: April 07, 2004, 06:22:40 PM »

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WONDERFUL PICTURES.  HE JUST LOOKS SO HAPPY AND OWNS THE STAGE WITH EVERY PERFORMANCE.  YOU HAVE MADE MY NIGHT.

LORRAINE
TakenByClay
« Reply #149 on: April 07, 2004, 08:36:26 PM »

I'm goin to the Seattle concert tomorrow! I can't wait! Ahhhh! Just 23 hours and 28 mins! lol! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exicted!!!  
My mom said that I can "skip" school that day. I have to go to Ashley's house to baby-sit her brother because her grandma is in the hospital and she has a brain disease that's termanal and she has to be put into a nursing home. So, Ashley's mom has to go and look at nursing homes all morning. She is still willing to be a "Claymate" for the evening. Please pray for Ashley's grandma!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #150 on: April 08, 2004, 08:37:34 AM »

Are there any good videos of L.A.  Anyone know where to find them?
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #151 on: April 09, 2004, 03:42:10 PM »

CONGRATS, Sasha!  I know I was excited not to be a "Newbie" anymore....I don't like amateur, either, what's the next level!?!?

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
TakenByClay
« Reply #152 on: April 09, 2004, 07:01:33 PM »

I went to the Seattle concert yesterday, I still have a Clayover, and my digital camera broke in the car on the way to the arena!! Cry!: Does anyone have any pictures from that concert? I was able to save my disposable camera, but i don't think the pictures are gonna turn out OK.... can anyone post pictures from the Seattle concert please?!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #153 on: April 09, 2004, 08:43:21 PM »

Somewhere, I accidentally ran into the levels...but I can no longer find it.  Pamela, where are the post levels posted.  Did that make sense? Laughing:
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2004, 04:39:09 PM »

OMG!!!!! These are the cutest pictures.  I am so excited to have some nice, clear pics of Clay in the hat. :D  :D  :D Thanks so much!!!! Wink:
claymore
« Reply #155 on: April 11, 2004, 01:44:17 PM »

moonshot,
 these are very good pictures.
thanks for bringing them here.
Marshini258
« Reply #156 on: April 11, 2004, 02:41:58 PM »

Geez, now i'm mad at myself....well... mad at my camera b/c mu pictures are so poopy. And I was so close, and my camera was so stupid.... durn it.. oooooh well.

Wait... did PEOPLE , like, ordinary claymates take these pictures? Or did professional photographers take these? Because they are incredibly close, and so clear!
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #157 on: April 11, 2004, 05:21:31 PM »

Great pictures... love that stubble!!!! Wink:
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #158 on: April 11, 2004, 05:59:52 PM »

INCREDIBLE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE MADE MY EASTER WITH THESE PICTURES.  CLAY IS MAGNIFICENT AND LOOKS LIKE THE STAR THAT HE IS.  I ALSO LIKE THE BEARD STUBBLE.  I LIKE THAT ROUGH AND GRUBBY LOOK.

LORRAINE
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #159 on: April 12, 2004, 11:42:01 AM »

Deep bows to everyone that posted Seattle and Spokane pictures. Thank ya, thank ya very much!! THUD!

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx