gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:04:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 423
Total: 423

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR FAN REVIEWS  (Read 104114 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2004, 07:12:47 PM »

Another satisfied Raleigh concert customer!

I'm moving this post to the Independent tour forum - thanks!
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2004, 07:23:07 PM »

Wasn't it the best ever....ahhhhhh. I get to see Clay and a lot of the maniacs from heree...what a great nite!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
TakenByClay
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2004, 08:36:36 PM »

Even if Clay's voice is strained when my concert comes along, i'll still be happy because just being in the same room as Clay is a blessing!! lol!
nduarte
« Reply #63 on: March 03, 2004, 07:30:06 AM »

Hi everyone...I just saw Clay last night in Philadelphia and he was great  :D I was is heaven last night :!: He looks like he was having fun although I know he is tried from traveling and too little sleep. In Liacouras Center No Cameras are allowed bu there are some people who manage to seek in some including me I have taken a video of almost all his songs.  He sang for about an hour and I have tape for about 45 minutes...it was quite a hassle for me since I have to keep my hands steady for the camera but it was so hard to do since I cannot help to clap and scream and hold the camera at the same time....did i mention that I watch with my 18 months old twins with me & my husband and I am from New Jersey that I have to travel 1 1/2 hours....I just love Clay so much... I will share some pictures and video if anyone is interested....I have watch him in American idol tour and then now I made a promise to myself that I will watch all his concerts....It is really amazing to see him and listen to him sing I always get mesmerized :) I never felt like this to a singer before in my entire life....God bless you Clay and I Love You...
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2004, 08:36:34 AM »

Thank you Nduarte for that review.  I am going to Worcester Centrum in Massachusetts and they don't allow cameras.  I thought about sneeking one in but I am not sure.  I can't wait.  Don't forget to vote for Clay on the TRL site that Pam has listed under TRL - The Way tonight after it is premiered.  

Lorraine
onesportysap
« Reply #65 on: March 03, 2004, 02:35:57 PM »

hey u know mackncsuthat replyed to her pic was on nick u know that chanel i always watch.i like ur message i should have ,ade one.but i dont now how.tell me auntie simon.plezlol :lol: but u should have said my name.i could have been famous.lol 8) ...that was an awesome concert. :!:
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #66 on: March 03, 2004, 03:36:16 PM »

Quote from: nduarte
I will share some pictures and video if anyone is interested....

I'd love to see your pictures!  Please send me a link!
nduarte
« Reply #67 on: March 04, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »

Hi Pamela,

I will send you a link to pictures and videos of Philly concert over the weekend, since my husbands works nights and I can only impose on him to do this for me when he is off...sorry for the delay however I promise you by this weekend Ok....take care...

Nonnette
Marilyn
« Reply #68 on: March 04, 2004, 09:35:35 PM »

I just got back from Clay & Kelly's concert at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island NY-He was just absolutely phenomenal-I was sitting in loge seats which are along the sides of the Coliseum. When Clay came out singing he was right next to me and I reached out and touched him!He has a great smile and a wonderful voice and put on the best show (Kelly was pretty good too) When he did "When Doves Cry" the crowd went crazy-it was sexy and cool-I am a Clay maniac allright!! By the way-I have never posted to a website before-this is my first time-and Ive been around a long time (think Beatles)
gcramsey
« Reply #69 on: March 05, 2004, 03:51:12 AM »

Welcome to you Marilyn!  Make sure you get registered with the site.  I'm glad you had a great time at the concert. I look foward to seeing more posts from you.

Take care, don't wash your hand, and God Bless,
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #70 on: March 05, 2004, 04:43:24 AM »

I get chills up my spine everytime I hear these concert reviews.  I only have the weekend to go and then I will see my precious CLAY!  I can hardly stand it.  It makes me feel so happy when I read these reports because I am always concerned with his voice and how tired he has been.
Thank you so much.  Wow, you were either up late or up very early.   You will love this site.  Stay tuned.

Linda in CT

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #71 on: March 05, 2004, 05:32:19 AM »

I reached out and touched him

Marilyn - you actually touched OMC?? Actually touched his body????  :P
liney23
WOW
« Reply #72 on: March 05, 2004, 08:22:36 AM »

Marilyn, WELCOME!!!  I am 59 and loving being a Clay fan.

I echo Dudley, YOU TOUCHED HIM!!!!

Can we touch your hand?????

Thanks for the review.  I was worried because of how strained his voice has been sounding, so your post reassured me.  Any more details would be greatly appreciated.  

Thanks again!
AdoringClay
« Reply #73 on: March 05, 2004, 10:06:53 AM »

:D Welcome!  Tell us more, tell us more!  What did he wear?  Was his hair cute?  What did he do?  Details, details, details...

I suppose the above sounds like I am a teen with a crush, but I am a happily married 47-year old who adores her husband.  I have never gushed like this about anyone!  I was embarassed about it and kind of kept it to myself until I went to see Clay in the AI Live concert last summer.  I couldn't stop screaming, even crying, and reaching for him the entire time he was on stage.  I realized what I was doing and tried to stop, but I couldn't!  Then, I looked around and 99% of the auditorium of 20,000 people were doing the same, exact thing - moms, dads, grandmas, grandpas, kids, teens, big burley guys in Harley Davidson t-shirts - they were all jumping up and down and screaming and one Harley guy even screamed "Clay Rocks!".  Well, that did it for me.  I decided I am perfectly normal and so now I let everyone I meet know how crazy I am about the boy.  Joining ClayManiacs was the first time I ever posted on a message board myself and the first time I ever joined a fan club of any kind!  There's something about the boy...

Don't be shy.  Don't lurk.  Join us so you can get into the member's corner and get all the great downloads!  And, if you question any of the jargon we use around here, go to GOT CLAY, and then CLAYTIONARY and you can find a definition of most of our terms.  We have a really neat member whose name when she first joined was "closetclayfan".  We all ganged up on her and told her she could get out of the closet, she came out, and now she is "outthereforclay"!  Cute, huh???

Clay Love to You - Sue G.
outthereforclay
« Reply #74 on: March 05, 2004, 11:05:47 AM »

We have a really neat member whose name when she first joined was "closetclayfan". We all ganged up on her and told her she could get out of the closet, she came out, and now she is "outthereforclay"! Cute, huh???

OOOOH! I'm famous! :D

or is that...infamous 8)  Wink:
AdoringClay
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2004, 11:12:54 AM »

8) Outthere...  No.  You are just very, very "special"!  (and a very, very talented and entertaining writer)  Your easing into admitting to the world and to yourself just how crazy you are about the guy was just so typical of many, many of us!  Love you - Sue G.
kmikesch
« Reply #76 on: March 05, 2004, 11:36:16 AM »

I am a huge Clay fan and I can't wait until March 22 in Chicago.  I have downloaded songs from every concert.  I noticed when I was watching the Long Island songs his words were not matching his mouth.  It could have been delayed from the video I was just wondering if it looked like this to anyone who was there.  I wouldn't think this would be something Clay would do BUT I know he has been struggling with the schedule.  I feel sorry for him having to promote The Way and PR for the concert.
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

NY
« Reply #77 on: March 05, 2004, 01:07:04 PM »

Welcome Marilyn.

YOU TOUCHED HIM!!!!  You are one Lucky girl!  The closest I came to him at the Miami concert was about 8-10 feet away.  BooHoo!!!

Glad you enjoyed the concert.  He really is phenomenal.  I wish I could see him perform again, but not going to happen it seems.

Anyhow, hope you'll join the rest of us here-  you'll really enjoy it.  This site has some wonderful people.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

liney23
« Reply #78 on: March 05, 2004, 02:15:35 PM »

kmike, it is the video delay.  I noticed the same thing, but people who have been to the concerts can tell you he does not lipsynch!!!
kmikesch
« Reply #79 on: March 05, 2004, 04:47:33 PM »

I want to make it clear I definitely do not think Clay is the lip synching type. I saw in some of the concert clips that he actually made mention of that when he forgot some words something to the effect of, "at least you know I don't lip synch.  I just wondered if he maybe had to due to the strain his voice has been suffering.  Knowing him he would not accept that and would postpone that concert.  Thanks for your reply! Laughing:
gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx