gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:43:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 354
Total: 354

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR FAN REVIEWS  (Read 104151 times)
clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #500 on: April 17, 2004, 02:29:49 AM »

YOU R SO LUCKY TO HAVE BEEN TO THAT CONCERT!!!! THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH A GREAT REVIEW!!!! I AM SO GLAD CLAY SHAVED!!!! I SEEN A PIC FROM TH SHOW AND IT LOOKS SO SMOOTH AND BEAUTIFUL THAT I JUST WANNA TOUCH HIS FACE!!!! :D  WELL IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD LOTS OF FUN U LUCKY DUCK!!!!! :P

~JOYCE~

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #501 on: April 17, 2004, 05:41:54 AM »

As much as I wanted to be at that last concert, you explained it to the hilt.  I felt like I was there with you.  He is such a comedian.  My emotions are running wild right now.  I feel like crying, but yet I feel so happy for him.  It's the last tour with Kelly.  I think Kelly was a big part of his life, as far as talking and fooling around alot.  I really feel like he matured so much more this last year while on tour.  I am sure the band members and back-up singers were very close to him too.  How do you go from being with so many people everyday for months, to a home with Kim, who doesn't seem to be around very much?? I know, he will handle it.  He handles everything that comes into his life.  God is taking good care of him.  On
another good note, he will be touring this summer and, hopefully, we will all get to see him again.  I plan on it at least a couple of times!

Thanks again for the review. I have been waiting since last night to read this.  Laughing:

Linda

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #502 on: April 17, 2004, 05:53:38 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT WONDERFUL REVIEW.  I FEEL JUST LIKE YOU AFTER READING IT.  I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT HIS CONCERTS WERE JUST FANTASTIC AND SAD THAT IT IS OVER.  CLAY GIVING THE ROSES TO KELLY WAS SO SWEET.  AGAIN I SAY:

CLAY IS AMAZING INSIDE AND OUT!!!!!!!

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HIM THREE TIMES THIS SUMMER.  I LOVE YOU CLAY AIKEN.

LORRAINE
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #503 on: April 17, 2004, 06:02:37 AM »

I KNOW FOR ME AND LINDA TOO AT THE HOTEL IN MASSACHUSETTS THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO BE SO FRIENDLY AND WITHOUT HESITATION WOULD WALK UP TO ONE ANOTHER SAYING HELLO LIKE WE HAD BEEN OLD FRIENDS.  WE HAD A SPECIAL BOND WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE AND THAT BOND WAS CLAY AIKEN.  LINDA AND I MET SO MANY PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER INCLUDING CANADA.  WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND NOW FRIENDS.  WE CAME AWAY FEELING FULL OF LOVE FROM NEW FOUND FRIENDS.

THANK YOU CLAY AIKEN FOR BEING YOU AND FOR GIVING LINDA AND I THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW FRIENDS (ESPECIALLY DEANNA AND ANGELA).  WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND THE CLAYMANIAC SITE AND ALL MY NEW FRIENDS.

LORRAINE
lovinclay
Enthusiastic

Clay Aiken...Character and Integrity Personified!

« Reply #504 on: April 17, 2004, 06:19:12 AM »

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH US!  I WOULD HAVE GIVEN JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO BE THERE.  THANK GOD WE HAVE THE SUMMER TOUR TO LOOK FORWARD TO!  I WAS AMAZED AT HOW SAD I WAS LAST NIGHT KNOWING THIS LEG OF THE TOUR WAS OVER, BUT AFTER READING YOUR REVIEW, I SOME HOW FEEL BETTER.  GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME!

MICKI  

Supporting Clay, unconditionally, no matter what!

"People who read the tabloids deserve to be lied to" - Jerry Seinfield
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #505 on: April 17, 2004, 06:42:02 AM »

Thank you for the review you lucky "thang" you.  To have experienced that special concert would have been such joy.

Carol

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #506 on: April 17, 2004, 07:36:49 AM »

Molly, what a wonderfully warm and heartfelt recap of what must have been a very special night; for you and all the fans, for the band and singers and most especially for Clay and Kelly.

I would have given anything to see Jacob in that I Love Clay tshirt and feather boa.

Laughing:
clayfan104
« Reply #507 on: April 17, 2004, 08:12:32 AM »

omg omg omg i was there on the left side also row 30 about 2 seats away from the aisle!!!! I was soooo close to touching clay like two feet away from him i was on my chair trying to reach over the people next to me but it was hard because they were reaching to. I didnt touch him but i was so close both times :D  :D There was this little girl about 4 years old at the end who was like can you beleive it clay gave Kelly flowers and they hugged it was so cute :D When i was leaving i heard kelly fans talking about how clay made their hearts throb :D  I Was like yes more clay fans !!! That was the best night of my life :D
clayzy
« Reply #508 on: April 17, 2004, 10:08:32 AM »

Hi,
I have never posted on this site but have been reading it for a very long time.  I cannot find the photos on airplay central that you mentioned.  Can you post a link.
I saw clay on Long Island (one of the earlier shows).  He was amazing.
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #509 on: April 17, 2004, 10:40:01 AM »

What a lucky girl you were, being there would have definitly brought me to tears. How sweet was he to have given Kelly a yellow rose. Doesn't yellow stand for friendship ?? Thanks for the review !!

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #510 on: April 17, 2004, 10:53:18 AM »

Chrisie, I think yellow roses do mean friendship!!!  aaaahhhhhhh

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
thanku_clay
« Reply #511 on: April 17, 2004, 03:50:51 PM »

Clazy, Here is the link to the photos Char was refering to.

http://www.airplaycentral.com/kcphotos041504.htm
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #512 on: April 17, 2004, 04:49:21 PM »

Chrisie, I think yellow roses do mean friendship!!!
shock:

Not necessarily!  My daughter's very favorite flowers are yellow roses, and every boyfriend or interested male knew that. She got tons of yellow roses. Her husband even sent them from Germany when he was courting. Soooooooooooo. . . . . . . . . . . just saying.
grammaof6
SuperFan

« Reply #513 on: April 17, 2004, 04:51:14 PM »

MOLLY. . . . Loved your review! Wish I could have been there to share it with you. Too bad you didn't meet up with Thea!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #514 on: April 17, 2004, 08:17:26 PM »

Invisible Touch,
What a beautiful review of CLAY/KELLY'S last concert.  OUR CLAY IS JUST   THE SWEETEST--- HE GAVE KELLY YELLOW ROSES.

MY HUSBAND HAD YELLOW ROSES DELIVERED TO ME THE MORNING OF OUR WEDDING DAY (ALMOST 21 YEARS AGO).  

YOU JUST GOT TO LOVE A MAN LIKE THAT!

THANKS AGAIN FOR THAT VERY TOUCHING & HEARTFELT REVIEW.

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #515 on: April 17, 2004, 08:25:18 PM »

LORRAINE WROTE;
THANK YOU CLAY AIKEN FOR BEING YOU AND FOR GIVING LINDA AND I THE OPPORTUNITY TO MEET NEW FRIENDS (ESPECIALLY DEANNA AND ANGELA). WITHOUT YOU I WOULD HAVE NEVER FOUND THE CLAYMANIAC SITE AND ALL MY NEW FRIENDS

Lorraine, I want to thank CLAY for bringing us together as well---YOU ARE A SWEETHEART.

ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
nikkylovesclay25
« Reply #516 on: April 17, 2004, 09:51:40 PM »

I was there last night at the Xcel Center. It was the best concert I have ever experienced. Clay was so good it was like he was made to entertain. His first song Kyrie Eleeison ( i probably spelled that wrong) was such a good song and it was funny when his backup singers were up on the stage mouthing the words preteding they were him but then the spotlights shoen him in the very back left side of the auditorium. My heart started pounding and then all of a sudden I realized that he aws coming our way. We were in section 117 row 4. They were excellent seats but everyone wouldve rather been in the front row. The hat was a nice touch and it made him look so sophisticated. His bodyguards are huge!! Im sure that Clay has no problem getting help with out of control fans. He wanted so bad to reach out and touch people but the bodyguards were just taking precautions. He did a great song by Steven Curtis Chapman and it was called "Love, Love Love" and he sang it just like SCC sings it. Of course all the die hard claymaniacs know that Clay is a very strong christian, that song is a cjristian song. All of his songs were awesome and that song he said he does with Kim Locke on her cd was good too. Open Arms was really good and a great way to end the show. The flowers was a cute thing of him to do for Kelly. It was well worth the money that was paid for the tickets.

I love you Clay wherever you are.
krysascwt
SuperFan

« Reply #517 on: April 17, 2004, 10:20:39 PM »

Without Clay I would never have met you ClaysMD and what a wonderful introduction it has been.  All the people I met at the restaurant was very special in Spokane.  Complete strangers who have this ONE SPECIAL PERSON THAT DRAWS US TOGETHER into these great friendships will be Images in my mind forever.

"Clay Aiken's Voice sates my Soul!"
Happiness is not a Destination.  It is a Method of Life.
"Love Always 4 Clay is the Root that Binds Us."
krysascwt
SuperFan

« Reply #518 on: April 17, 2004, 11:04:43 PM »

ClaysMD thanks for putting our Spokane experience into such eloquent words.  It is an event in our lives that won't  be exactly be re-lived but definitely will be re-experienced this Summer hopfully with the New Solo Tour.  I only hope and wish that I will be able to find a concert date similar to Spokane that is near enough to get to or Clay will FILL MY FONDEST WISH AND COME TO WESTERN CANADA.

"Clay Aiken's Voice sates my Soul!"
Happiness is not a Destination.  It is a Method of Life.
"Love Always 4 Clay is the Root that Binds Us."
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #519 on: April 18, 2004, 06:52:25 AM »

Hi - Thanks for the post.  Now where is the rest of it?  It is Sunday and I am ready for more.

You are such a good fan to have respected his privacy.  However, I am not sure I wouldn't have gone in the hotel looking for a restaurant - to eat of course.

Please post the rest of your trip.

Carol

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx