gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:15:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 353
Total: 353

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NOBODY BACK FROM THE CONCERT YET???  (Read 9075 times)
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2004, 09:09:52 AM »

I just watched the "When Doves Cry" video of Clay from last night and all I can say is OH MY GOD!!!  What range, what beauty, what dancing!!!  Good Lord I can hardly wait until March 5th.  He is just too beautiful for words.......

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2004, 09:10:27 AM »

I just read an article at www.charlotte.com re the concert ... you have to register but it's a great article.  I was surprised to read at the end that the concert was not sold out .. just bring him to Toronto .. it will be a sell out for sure!!
ChrisieD
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S CLAYNADIAN GIRL !!!

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2004, 09:50:23 AM »

I agree, he really needs  to come to Toronto !! after seeing the pictures and I'm waiting for all the downloads~ I need to see him in person !! :oops:  :oops:

Baby Dust I Close My Eyes and I Breath You In Baby Dust

UNCONDITIONAL
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2004, 09:52:17 AM »

MCCraig2:

Thank you, thank you, for thinking of all the desperate Clay fans on this site who haven't seen him in concert yet.  I love you!!  You have made our day.  Can't work now, but that's okay.  How do I get to listen to When Doves Fly?

Linda in CT

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2004, 10:12:25 AM »

When Doves Cry and all the rest of the songs can be downloaded at http://www.airplaycentral.com/temporaryvideo.htm
Remember to right click and save.  They are a little long in downloading.

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Clayton Clayniac
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2004, 10:34:14 AM »

Just got back from Charlotte, and I can hardly find the words to describe what a fabulous night it was!!! Unbelievable!  Awesome!  Never seen anything like it!!  My heart is still pounding!  I know you all want to know every detail, but there were so many surprises in this concert that I really don't want to spoil it for the rest of you!  (Aww..come on, you say, but you'll thank me later!  Really!!)  Someone else may spill the beans, but you really do want to experience this concert without knowing what's coming next, believe me!  It's going to take your breath away!!

I will tell you that the Beu sisters went on first and sang several songs (to recorded music) - they were on for about 30 min. and then they said Kelly would be coming out next  (exactly the way I wanted it...with everything building UP to CLAY!!)  Kelly looked adorable and was so pumped!!  She was bouncing all over the stage - barefoot most of the time!  She had two costume changes during her set, the last one with a t-shirt she said she made that said "I (heart) Clay!"  Very cute!  Her last costume change came at the end of the show when she wore a dress!  They sang a duet together [encore performance], and it was amazing!  Incredible!!  They are unbelievable together!

When Kelly was done, they had a set change and the excitement was building to a fever pitch!!  Then Our Man made his entrance........and what an entrance it was!!!  You will not believe it!!  It was electric!  It was magic!!  And the song he sang was jaw-dropping (not one of his own, but a lot of you "older" Claymaniacs will recognize it immediately)!!!  So upbeat that the crowd was on it's feet and roaring!!!!  THE MOST DRAMATIC and HIGHLY CHARGED entrance I've ever seen at any concert EVER!!!  [Even my husband was impressed!]  Just as we thought we'd recovered, he launched into another incredible song......and another, and another....a new one we've never heard him sing before, a duet with his friend from AI2, Quiana Parler [she's one of his backup singers] (the duet he recorded with Kim L. for her new CD), a VERY SPECIAL song for his Carolina fans, an acoustic medley with Clay, his backup singers and guitarist clustered around the mike, and....biggest suprise of all....a PRINCE song!  We were mezmerized, giddy with joy!!  Pure magic!!

His hair was gorgeous - dark and perfect!  He wore a navy blue shirt and tie (loose!), shirttail out, of course, and brown stripe (subtle) pants with tennis shoes (grey & white, I think).  Very, very sexy!!

When we first arrived at the coliseum, we were lucky enough to see Diane Bubel and a group of her friends getting out of their stretch limo and walking excitedly to the doors of the coliseum.  Diane had on a jacket with a sparkly picture of Clay on the back!  So cute!  Can you imagine how she feels seeing him shining up there on stage and knowing that she was the main catalyst for all this happening to him!  

We were also lucky enough to sit close to the right side of the stage where they entered and exited so got to see them approaching, going back to the dressing room (Kelly), which was directly behind the band, and leaving at the end - waving to the crowd as they descended the stairs.  When they got to the bottom of the stairs, Kelly and Clay had their arms around each other and were waving their arms and pumping their fists in victory!!!  And they hugged each other before they disappeared from view!   We were spent after all that!  So satisfying!  So heart-rending!  All that we could have asked for....and so much more!

I must go take some deep breaths now, maybe do some yoga - and just try to calm down!!  I'm pumped!!!!!!!!!  Hope you all have an equally fabulous experience at your concerts!  We want to hear all about them!!!
AdoringClay
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2004, 11:06:23 AM »

:D THANK YOU SO MUCH Clayton Clayniac for the report!  We thought you all died of an overdose of Sexual Weapons of Mass Seduction!  The girls in the BLPT are sending out a possee to find all of the MIA Claymaniacs.  Their last theory was that they are busy flying down the highway chasing him to Atlanta!

What a great review you gave.  And, I agree that it is good to keep some surprises for us!  (I have watched the download of "When Doves Cry", but am bound and determined to have the will power not to watch anymore.  I want to keep the suspense - but April 8th is awfully far away!  I guess 3/3 - The Way Video - will have to tide me over!)  

He looks gorgeous (DUH!) in the pictures from the concert!  Just imagine if they would have put him in extremely tight, black leather pants.  I understand why they didn't - some of us can only take so much!!!

Sue g.
Clayton Clayniac
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2004, 11:51:06 AM »

Here are prices for some of the concert stuff:

T-shirt - $30
Program - $15  (Separate programs for Kelly and Clay.  Clay's is SO WORTH IT!!  Gorgeous pictures!)
Poster - $10

My wonderful husband got up to "walk around" while the Beu Sisters were performing and came back with a bag full of stuff!!!  He's such an angel!  There were NO Clay programs available when we first arrived at the coliseum (about 6:35pm - concert started at 7:00), but he was able to find a vendor that had only 3 left!!   So keep that in mind, and get there early!  You don't want to miss out on getting this program!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2004, 01:17:09 PM »

Quote from: Clayton Clayniac
So keep that in mind, and get there early!  You don't want to miss out on getting this program!!

Amen and hallelujah Clayton Clayniac!  Pictures are in the Photo Album.
PerfectClay
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2004, 02:33:11 PM »

Well also, this tour only went on sale like less than a month ago.... ya know thats part of it. (Like Britney is sold out but it went on sale in November LOL)
ClayAikenCutie08
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2004, 05:39:23 PM »

I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I SAVED UP LIKE $70 FOR THE CONCERT! NOW I CAN GET EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2004, 06:07:58 PM »

Quote from: ClayAikenCutie08
I'M SOOOOOO HAPPY THAT I SAVED UP LIKE $70 FOR THE CONCERT! NOW I CAN GET EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Great!  But if you don't get anything else, get that program.  It's printed on high quality paper and the photography is excellent.  There's a message from Clay, lots of great new photos and a photo montage from the AI concert tour.

For $15 and all those great pictures, it's a steal.   8)
Claymate16
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2004, 06:12:00 PM »

I'm not spending a penny until 3/11! Can't wait!
nerdy4clay
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2004, 06:31:52 PM »

OMG I want everything there!!!!   TWO MORE WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!
AngelMacy127
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2004, 10:40:10 PM »

Alright, you guys, I'm a psyched Clay fan too, but I'm not gonna go wacko on spending a ton of money on his stuff...everything is always over priced at the concert, you can get the SAME EXACT STUFF at this site for like $5-10 less...you can get all the clay stuff, minus one shirt, since one is kids size for like $60...pretty cool huh, then you can use another $10-20 or so for Kelly stuff.  This is where I'm getting everything, I'll buy lights though or something if they have those at the concert....Macy
March 19th, 20 rows back, section 206, row BB, can't wait!!!
P.S.- when you get to his page that has all his items, it only showed me 5 things, but then I clicked on any item, and scrolled down a bit and clicked on all products, there is really like 12 of them.
AngelMacy127
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2004, 10:41:14 PM »

sorry you guys/girls, forgot to add the link...
http://www.fanfire.com
type in Clay Aiken at artist search, hit enter, and there is all the stuff.
reeree
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2004, 07:21:24 AM »

gotta hand it to you, you right about the mechandise, we were asking for the one's on display but luckily we got everything but a keychain, concert amazing in hot atlanta, everything was worth it...i posted my thoughts on atlanta concert thread, he's so sincere and simply adorable....check it out over there and please keep on with the feedback , we'll need it 'til next time.... ok ! gotta run check back later.....reeree
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx