gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:52:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 344
Total: 344

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262771 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1300 on: December 22, 2008, 06:40:23 PM »

Shadow and Sandy are good about posing if you take the picture fairly quickly!!  bigsmile

Frankie,

I love seeing pictures of Jack and Tuffy!  They are so cute in their bandanas.  Love the bones on the bandanas.  Thanks for posting the picture of Gumbo, Rice, and their "big" chicks.  They all seem to have the same coloring.  Great to see the ducks, too.

Pepe,

Shadow and Sandy are good company for each other.  We have never given them stuffed toys to play with and I think that's why they are good about leaving things alone, like the stuffed Christmas toys and the ornaments on the tree, and gifts, too.   One of our friends gave me stuffed dog toys for the dogs, but I hesitate to give them the toys.  I don't want to start a bad habit.  They do have rubber squeaky toys and a rope thingy to play and chew on, but they don't have that much interest in them.

Santa wave Tammy!

(Clickable)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1301 on: December 22, 2008, 06:47:35 PM »

Prissy - I am always impressed with your dogs and with Sammy -they don't seem to mind the camera at all - Jack and Tuffy don't take good photos, and they may never do that - they are scared of the camera. You are right about the stuffed toys - our dogs have to be watched around the granddaughters' stuffed animals and dolls, and I've had problems with my Santa pillows this year - there is no way for the boys to tell them from their toys, so the pillows have been placed way up high this year!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1302 on: December 23, 2008, 04:18:02 AM »

Geez! I wrote a long post and my computer shut off.. 

Prissy,
I have always loved the way you decorate your home.  The openness of your home is awesome.  I wish I had a big family, kitchen combo great room.  Shadow and Sandy look lovely in their new Christmas attire..  We bought Ping and Zoe new fuzzy colloars with bells.  I'll try to take a picture of them today with it on.  I had to take it off of them yesterday when the bells started to make me go a little crazy.. Laughing

Frankie,
The boys look adorable in their Christmas bandannas too..  They look so sweet, calm and innocent.. Wink  The hens you posted look like the wild ones Joe and I saw all over the place in Bermuda this year.  I'll have to post pictures of them.  It was so strange to see them everywhere like we would see squirrels.

Pepe,
It's wonderful that you took Alli in and made sure that she will be taken care of if anything ever happened to you.  We know that you are going to be here for a long time though. Huggles  I wish more people did that.  There are so many animals in shelters when their owners pass away and have no family to take care of them.   Isn't it wonderful how Alli had given some new life to Pepe after the loss of Maggie.  I'm glad he has a new playmate and 14 years old, that is awesome..

Joanne,
It amazes me how Shadow, Sandy and now Sammy look like little models are so statue-st in the ways they pose..  Too cute!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1303 on: December 23, 2008, 05:10:54 AM »

Here is a link of Ping and Zoe from June.  Beware of the sickening baby talk that I use when I talk to them.   Ping is at the end squeeking her balls.  When Ping got sick and started feeling better I took all the videos I could of her so I could remember her healthy.  Well she is still going strong and I feel blessed.  I say my prayers to Saint Francis for her every morning without fail.  I also added Kayla to my animal prayer list.  I have loads of other sickening baby talk videos of them.  It's funny because I was watching a video of someone talking to their animal that way on Dog Whisperer and decided to check my videos out to see if I sound that bad and low and behold I did. Laughing  I even have ones where I am worse.  I am going to have to tone my doggy talk down.. Smile

Here is the link if your interested on seeing the girls.  Ping's fur is kind of funny in this picture but it's grown out.  The vet thinks it was from the ethanol treatment they gave her and it went through her system and in this picture it was at the point of growing out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCCO01_78Mc&feature=channel_page

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1304 on: December 23, 2008, 06:02:10 AM »

TAMMY great pictures.  I couldn't get the voice to play though so didn't get to hear your baby talk.   Laughing   Yep we are bad at this house to calling ourselves mom and dad to our pets.  I really hate that word in a way as they are more companions or good friends.
I have trouble watching UTubes it will start and than stop than start and stop for good.  I think it is because I have a double firewall on my computer.  So happy to see you posting here. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1305 on: December 25, 2008, 03:02:58 AM »

I thought I would post some pictures of last night at my house of the girls before and after my party.  Everyone is sleeping now.  Today we are heading to my folks for a big Christmas celebration. 

Me and the girls before the party...

Ping in the blue collar and Zoe in the red

Pooped out Ping

Pooped out Zoe

Milo
Finding a hideout in someones bag.. Laughing

Merry Christmas to all of my Pet loving friends..

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1306 on: December 25, 2008, 06:12:21 AM »

TAMMY, great photos, keepsakes for sure.  Didn't know you got a new kitty, he is a cutie!!! We gave my puppies, Pepe and Alli there presents yesterday afternoon and they are more fun than anybody to watch them open the gifts as they try to get the paper off.  It took them a good half hour to unwrap everything they were really exhausted by last night and still look they are kind of out of it!!  We took a couple of wrapped toys across the street to a couple that got a new boxer puppy.  They were surprised that we give Christmas gifts to our companions.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1307 on: December 25, 2008, 02:47:30 PM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just got back from a two day visit to sister/family in Beaumont, Tx.  and I love all the new adorable pet photos! 
Prissy---Sandy and Shadow with their Christmas photos are so cute.

Frankie---Jack, Tuffy, ducks and Gumbo's family are darling.

Tammy---Ping,Zoe and Milo are so cute too.  Glad to see them  here again.
JoAnn

P.S,--Sammy was a goodboy.  He was a good car traveler both ways of the 6 hour drive each way.  He also behaved himself in Beaumont.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1308 on: December 27, 2008, 03:04:58 AM »

TAMMY, great photos, keepsakes for sure.  Didn't know you got a new kitty, he is a cutie!!! We gave my puppies, Pepe and Alli there presents yesterday afternoon and they are more fun than anybody to watch them open the gifts as they try to get the paper off.  It took them a good half hour to unwrap everything they were really exhausted by last night and still look they are kind of out of it!!  We took a couple of wrapped toys across the street to a couple that got a new boxer puppy.  They were surprised that we give Christmas gifts to our companions.

Thanks!  Our cat is Milo and we have had him for about 18 years old.  He is always hiding in closets, boxes.  He loves it in there.  I think I posted pictures of him awhile back.  He is the last of our three cats.  Sparky died this year at the age of 20.  Milo is an inside cat but loves the outdoors.  He snuck out one day and we couldn't find him for two weeks.  New neighbors down the street posted signs on telephone polls that he was living under their deck.   We called up and it was him.  We were sooooo happy. Purple Banana  I never tried giving my dogs gifts with the paper on.  That must have been cute.  Here is a picture of ping after her getting new presents that were treats.  She was determined to have more.. Laughing  Click on the little pictures to make them bigger.

Ping

Ping still at it.. Laughing

Zoe with what we call her mean face.. 

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1309 on: December 27, 2008, 06:54:15 AM »

TAMMY, well Milo feels good that I complimented him thinking he was a young kitten.  Laughing  I know that  one had passed away.  Great pictures!!!!  Yep we have always wrapped our pets Christmas presents.  Put a little paper around and twist the ends, that is the best part for them is to unwrap them!!!   Super Happy!!! Super Happy!!! 

JOANN, so glad that Sammy made the trip okay and charmed all the people he met!!!  He is so sociable have you ever thought of making him one of the companion dogs?  That probably isn't the right word, it is the dog that you take to nursing homes and hospitals.  I have met some in Pet Smart stores with their tags on them and I was told the owners of the dogs have to take them everywhere so they stay people and children friendly.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1310 on: January 03, 2009, 09:52:31 AM »

wheee wheee wheee wheee wheee
 dog dog

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1311 on: January 03, 2009, 01:31:59 PM »

Prissy!  Clapping Clapping Clapping Clapping What beautiful magazine covers for Tammy - I know she will love them.

It must be at least 80 degrees here today (if anyone is still fighting snow, I apologize!  Laughing )

It is so warm that Tuffy found the first turtle of 2009 - and Jack has been working hard to take it away from him:

Tuffy thought that getting in the pond would make Jack go away:

But finally he just decided to out run Jack:

This turtle is small by our turtle standards, but it is early in the year. The boys ran around with it for a couple of hours, but Lewis finally took the turtle away from them - and now they are collapsed on the couch. (And the turtle is fine!)

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1312 on: January 03, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »

FRANKIE, those Yorkies are fast runners aren't they!!!  How funny they are!!!  Looks like they had quite a entertaining day!!!!!!!!!!  Laughing

PRISSY, Tammy will love those pictures .  I wish she would post more, hope she shows up soon as I know she would love to see herself and her babies on the dog magazine covers.

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1313 on: January 03, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »

OMGoodness!  I have been real busy this past week with family and uploading videos and pictures that I just got around to seeing this. 

Prissy
Those are awesome.  I feel bad because I never got back to you with pictures you asked for but you did an awesome job.  Thanks soooooooo much.. I love them and I'm saving each and every one of them... Super Happy!!!  Thanks again! Huggles 

Frankie
I envy you with that 80 degree weather.  Look at your little guys with that turtle.  That is the funniest thing..  Does the turtle come through okay?  Your little ones are adorable. 

Pepe
I will have to try that wrapping paper trick next time with the girls.  I hope they don't eat the paper.   They loved their toys and my sister got them a new one too.

It's funny but Ping and Zoe were all snug a bug in our bed this morning so I couldnt resist doing some close up shots of them.  Zoe is on the left and Ping on the right..

Click on the link to make them bigger..

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1314 on: January 03, 2009, 05:16:37 PM »

Tammy - really sweet photos of Zoe and Ping (as always!) They have such sweet little faces. The turtles always make it just fine - they close up their shells until rescue comes. Lewis usually takes the turtles away from Tuffy right away, but today Tuffy was really fast  Laughing They have just gotten baths, since they went into the pond, so that should make them sleep the rest of the evening!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1315 on: January 03, 2009, 06:45:57 PM »

Tammy,
I'm glad you enjoyed the magazine cover pictures of your photos.  I love the new pictures of Zoe and Ping, too.

Frankie,
I tried some different magazine covers with your photos of Jack and Tuffy. Wink

And Pepe, this is the only picture I have of your Pepe.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1316 on: January 03, 2009, 07:29:37 PM »

Thank you, Prissy  Huggles I am going to print those for the boys' scrapbook.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1317 on: January 04, 2009, 06:38:42 AM »

TAMMY, love the pictures of Ping and Zoe.  The way they lay so close to each other you can tell they love each other so much. 

PRISSY, love, love all the pictures on the magazine covers of the pets.  The things you do make this thread so much fun.  Love the picture of Jack and Tuffy  on the TV guide!!!  I have to take some pictures of Pepe and Alli.  Alli is on the move all the time hard to get a picture of her.

FRANKIE, yep you can show Jack and Tuffy they are famous now, they are on the magazine cover.

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #1318 on: January 04, 2009, 04:33:37 PM »

Santa wave

GOT A NEW FURBABY....SOLOMAN....HE'S 4 MONTHS OLD AND 7 LBS.....A RED WIRE HAIR DOXIE....HAS A BEARD AND BEAR PAWS....LEGS AND PAWS COVERED IN THICK LONGER HAIR....SO CUTE.....

SEEMS TO LIKE TO STAY ON HIS MAMA'S LAP AT ALL TIMES....EVEN IF I TRY TO SIT AT THE COMPUTER....RIGHT NOW HE'S JUMPING MY LEG AND WANTING UP....NOT VERY HAPPY WITH HIS MAMA RIGHT NOW  Laughing .....IS TAKING UP ALOT OF MY TIME AS I HAVE TO KNOW WHERE HE IS AT ALL TIMES TO MAKE SURE HE GETS HOUSEBROKEN....NO ACCIDENTS SINCE HE CAME TO LIVE WITH US A WEEK AGO  Purple Banana  Purple Banana AND ALSO HE IS CUTTING TEETH SO I HAVE TO MAKE SURE HE ISN'T TEETHING ON MY FURNITURE  Naughty
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1319 on: January 04, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »

dudley - I just saw Soloman's photos on the OCD - contratulations again on your new baby!  Clapping

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx