gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:45:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 272
Total: 272

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262782 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1280 on: December 15, 2008, 05:36:42 PM »

JoAnn, I bet Sammy loves to have Skip come over to play!!!  Great picture.  Yep Sammy is getting to be a big boy!!!!!!!!! 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1281 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:02 PM »

Fianally! I have been trying to get that picture to load for me ever since JoAnn posted it! Great photo of Sammy and Skip - Sammy is such a cute little guy! Joann - I know you are a proud Mama!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1282 on: December 20, 2008, 06:10:18 AM »

Of course, they had to wear their "turkey" bandanas for Thanksgiving.

Awe, How cute they are with their turkey bandanas.. Laughing

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1283 on: December 20, 2008, 06:11:08 AM »

Here is a new picture of Sammy and Prissy's husband, Skip.  We took it on Saturday.  I can't believe that Sammy will already be 7 months old next week  on the 21st!  When I got him at 8 weeks old, he weighed only 3.9 pounds and  he now weighs 21lbs.
JoAnn

Joanne,
Sammy is getting to be quite the cutie pie.  Thanks for sharing.

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1284 on: December 20, 2008, 06:16:18 AM »

Do any of you watch Dog Whisperer?  If you don't it's a great show.  It's all about a guy who helps people who are having problems with their dogs.  He has wonderful insight and everything he says makes so much sense.  He is a cutie too.. Smile  The more I watch the show the more I understand.  I tape it every day.  He believes that we are to be the pack leader and to initiate that right from the get go.  If you have never seen it, try to watch a few episodes.  It's awesome.   I will have to check and see what channel it's on.  Here is his website.

http://www.cesarmillaninc.com/

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1285 on: December 20, 2008, 06:32:25 AM »

TAMMY, so good to see  you here.  I watch the show.  A couple of weeks ago he was trying to do something with a couple of Yorkies and laughed as he said it was easier to train a pit bull as a Yorkie.  That is so true too.  People think Yorkie's are so cute but they are as stubborn as a German Shepard.  I love them though as they are a tiny dog with a huge heart but to brave for their size.   Laughing 

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1286 on: December 20, 2008, 07:08:07 AM »

TAMMY, so good to see  you here.  I watch the show.  A couple of weeks ago he was trying to do something with a couple of Yorkies and laughed as he said it was easier to train a pit bull as a Yorkie.  That is so true too.  People think Yorkie's are so cute but they are as stubborn as a German Shepard.  I love them though as they are a tiny dog with a huge heart but to brave for their size.   Laughing 

I don't think I saw that one yet but some of those little ones seem to be the feistiest.  Laughing   I have tons saved on my DVR and I have been watching them almost every day.   I just started watching it a few weeks ago.   I'll let you know when I see that one..  I did see one with Denise Richards and her dog clan including one pug.  She sure has her hands full.  Well I am back to shoveling the driveway.  I came in to warm my hands up.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1287 on: December 21, 2008, 06:31:49 AM »

Tammy,

I'm glad to see you posting and that you are enjoying the pictures, too.

Tammy and Pepe,

The  Dog Whisperer is on a cable channel that we do not get.  I wish we did.  I'm sure it is a very interesting and helpful show to watch.

Here are some magazine covers I had Walgreens print of JoAnn's Sammy, a friend's Scottie, and, of course, our Shadow and Sandy.  dog dog dog dog

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1288 on: December 21, 2008, 06:51:16 AM »

Prissy,
Those are so cute.  I would love to get one of those done for Ping and Zoe.  I think Dog Whisperer is on the National Geographic channel???? 

I'll try to take some new pictures of Ping and Zoe and post them.  Ping is doing rather well.  She hasn't been aspirated for awhile.  We are all still baffled with her condition but we are happy she is still here and doing great.  Joe and I were wrapping presents the other day and we had the Christmas music going and she was being her usually nosey self.  I looked at her and picked her up and told her she was my little miracle.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1289 on: December 21, 2008, 07:32:40 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Tammy it  is so nice to see you here.. Hope we see some pictures of your girls soon.
Prissy--Thank you again so much for the cover photo of Sammy.  I love  it and can't wait to get a frame for it!

Here is Sammy's "Santa Paws" picture I took yesterday.  He is still being a good boy.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1290 on: December 21, 2008, 07:44:54 AM »

Merry Christmas to all our pet thread friends!
Love,
JoAnn and Sammy

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1291 on: December 21, 2008, 09:44:40 AM »

TAMMY it is so good to have you here.  Funny how you remember things.  With all the winter storms this year I thought of Lorraine Friday morning knowing how she dreaded driving to work in the horrible weather and when I see a recipe with Kale in it I also think of Lorraine as she likes Kale so much.  When I see Fairies I always think of you.

PRISSY, that was so nice of you to put the dogs on Dog Fancy!!!  They are all so beautiful

JOANN, I can't believe you got Sammy to sit still with that Santa hat on long enough to take a picture.  With him being a puppy I am really impressed.  You look lovely in the picture Joann.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1292 on: December 21, 2008, 01:27:04 PM »

Here's my "Little Present"  notice Sammy's bow.  He loved being the center of the party .
JoAnn

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1293 on: December 21, 2008, 05:21:36 PM »

Santa wave

Tammy - it is so good to see you here! I am happy to hear that Ping is still with you and is even feeling better. I agree with Pepe - I wll never see a pug without thinking aobut you.

Joann - I love Sammy's Christmas photos. Lewis and I hope to get photos of our boys in their Christmas bandanas tomorrow. They have been with the grandchildren and all of the other family dogs this weeknd, and they are now collapsed on the couch!  Laughing By the way - my son gave me a picture frame that says "The Boys"  lmao He got it a Kohls, and I'm sure it was not to be used as a pet frame, but it suits us very well!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1294 on: December 22, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »

Good Morning Everyone!

Tammy it  is so nice to see you here.. Hope we see some pictures of your girls soon.
Prissy--Thank you again so much for the cover photo of Sammy.  I love  it and can't wait to get a frame for it!

Here is Sammy's "Santa Paws" picture I took yesterday.  He is still being a good boy.
JoAnn

Joanne
I can't believe how well Sammy poses for the camera.  He is so sweet. I love the picture of you and him together.

Frankie
I can't wait to see the pictures of your boys in their bandanas.  I think I still have Zoe and Ping's stashed away somewhere.

Pepe
It's funny you mentioned thinking of Lorraine driving in the snow.  When I heard we were getting a storm I was worried about her driving in it and I called her up to talk to her about it.  They are such stickler's where she works and they make her come in.  At least school gets canceled and I don't have to go in.  How is your pooch doing?  Do you have two now?  Have you taken any recent pictures?

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1295 on: December 22, 2008, 05:58:46 AM »

Frankie-The frame sounds darling and I hope that you post a photo of the"boys" in their Christmas bandanas when you can.

Tammy--thank you, I have put Sammy  in that  same leather chairs for a photo since he was 8 weeks old. It is so dark, it allows  me to see Sammy.  So,I  think  it kind of scared him into being  still!  Now, he loves it and sits so  still.
  In fact, as soon as the Santa picture was over, I took off his cap and  he laid down in the  chair and took a nap.  He also loves to be the center of attention and  doesn't mind havinghis photo made.
JoAnn

P.S.  Does anyone have  any New Year's dog gear?

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1296 on: December 22, 2008, 07:38:17 AM »

Sammy is so cute in his Christmas gear!!

Shadow and Sandy are ready for Christmas!! (Snowman on the blue bandanas)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1297 on: December 22, 2008, 09:52:11 AM »

Prissy - beautiful Christmas photos of Shadow and Sandy!  Clapping Clapping Clapping I forgot to say that I love the magazine covers, too.

Here are Christmas photos of our pets: (Click to make bigger)

The Boys in their bandanas - not strictly Christmas - red with dog bones:

Three of the ducks (the other 4 fly to a neighbor's pond during the day, but always show up in the evening when it is chopped corn time!

By request - Gumbo, Rice, and their 4 chicks (who are really growing!)

The Boys got a reindeer dog and a Santa dog a couple of weeks ago - Jack likes to get them both and lays on them so Tuffy cannot get to his (this does not go over well).

corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1298 on: December 22, 2008, 01:43:26 PM »

Glory ,
             I"m surprised it came so quickly. Enjoy !!       

Betty 
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1299 on: December 22, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »

Oh I always love to come here it is a happy place for sure!!!

PRISSY, Shadow and Sandy are just gorgeous.  I see them laying by the Christmas tree with your little toys sitting on benches.  You couldn't do that at my house as Pepe and Alli thinks everything is theirs!!!  Laughing  In fact I can not put any Christmas presents under the tree as Pepe will open everyone of them.  Pepe has always loved presents!!! Laughing  Loved looking at all your pictures seeing you, your babies and your decorations. 

FRANKIE, JACK and Tuffy look adorable in their scarves.  They looked like they were wondering what you were doing taking thier picture.  I can't keep Alli still long enough and I would never get Alli and Pepe sitting together.  Oh my gosh the baby chicks are all grown up!!!!  I thought you were going to give the chicks away!!!!!!!  Are they Bantam hens???  They sure are pretty!  Loved seeing the ducks glad they are still living in the pond.   

TAMMY, my Papillion, Pepe was 14 this December and somehow I ended up adopting my son's 2 1/2 year old  Yorkie, named Alli .  Before I took her I made my grandaughter, who has Alli's brother, promise that she would take Allie and raise her if something happens to me.  She is a livewire for sure.  But she has rejuvanted Pepe, he loves Alli and they play every morning.  He missed our Maggie, our yorkie, who passed away 4 years ago, so much. 

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx