gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:05:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262717 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #1260 on: September 30, 2008, 11:43:27 AM »

JUST SOME RANDOM ADVICE REGARDING DOGS AND FRIED CHICKEN:

DON'T LET THEM EAT THE SKIN!  No! We had some fried chicken last night (we seldom eat it these days) and gave some to our "Doodle" Mimi.  Well, to make a long story short we've been cleaning up several messes on the carpet today!  Paranoid  Laughing 

Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are fine...as many of you have mentioned...but just stay away from the fried stuff!!!
mainer
Claymaniac

« Reply #1261 on: September 30, 2008, 12:44:54 PM »

The mother of the owner of a local newspaper and magazine variety store is in her mid 80's.  She was behind the counter when I went in the other day, and we were chatting, and I indicated the People mag with Clay on the cover and said that I wanted to buy the magazine before it changed, because I'm a big fan of Clay Aiken, the singer on the cover.  She said emphatically, oh yes, so am I.

mainer
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1262 on: September 30, 2008, 03:14:36 PM »

Thea - I have found that anything fried upsets our dogs' tummys (I found out the hard way, too). I am really trying not to give Jack and Tuffy anything but dry dog food  and dog treats that are made for dogs (and it is so hard when they beg!). Recently, when our daughter was up here, she saw me give a green grape to Tuffy (he loves them and begs really hard for them!). Amy told me that when she took their puppy in for her first visit that the doctor told her to never give dogs grapes - that they are poisonous to them just as chocolate is - I am so lucky that I didn't kill Tuffy  Paranoid

mainer - it is always so much fun to run into another Clay fan - and a rare thing for me - where I live, most people do not even know who he is!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #1263 on: October 01, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »

Not sure if anyone knows or not, but You can recycle your old cell phone through petsmart and help homeless animals. It is a prepaid envelope. I can get more if anyone needs a envelope.

I see y'all just learned the hard way about chicken LOL. I learned this when I first found miss kitty. I fed her fried chicken, and the same problem out both ends LOL

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1264 on: November 20, 2008, 06:56:24 PM »

Hello everyone,

Hi, it's me, Sammy!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a big boy now.  I'm turning 6 months old on Friday, November 21!

JoAnn/Sammy

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #1265 on: November 20, 2008, 07:10:09 PM »

JoAnn - Sammy is beautiful!

If anyone is interested there is constant streaming video of 6 puppies. I have no idea what type they are, though they look husky-ish. They are so cute! You can watch them play and sleep. I check in on them throughout the day. They are a great stress reliever too. And there is sound so you can hear them yip!

http://cdn1.ustream.tv/swf/4/viewer.45.swf?cid=317016

E.T.A. - Found out they are shiba inu puppies!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
claydevotee
« Reply #1266 on: November 20, 2008, 07:17:28 PM »

JOANN, oh my goodness.  Mr. Sammy has grown into such a handsome young man.  What beautiful coloring he has, especially the white on his chest.  I'm sure my Miss Mimi would find him quite the "dude"!   Laughing

MICHELLE, I checked out the link you provided. Thanks!  Huggles And yes, they do look like little huskie puppies.  So adorable, furry and always in motion! 

It's so great to be back in our Pet Thread!  Thanks so much to PRISSY for starting a Pet Thread on the alternate site.   Huggles Huggles
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1267 on: November 21, 2008, 02:49:12 AM »

Hello everyone,

Hi, it's me, Sammy!  I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm a big boy now.  I'm turning 6 months old on Friday, November 21!

JoAnn/Sammy

Happy Birthday to Sammy!

Michelle,
My sister posted that link on her Facebook.  They are adorable puppies.

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1268 on: November 21, 2008, 05:57:58 AM »

JOANN, Sammy looks just beautiful!!!!!!!  His ears are now doing what they are supposed to, yep he is perfect!!!!!!!!!!  Sammy is so lucky to have you and Jennie in his life!!!  Love the picture and we will look forward to more!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1269 on: November 21, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Thank you Michelle, thea, Tammy and Pepe for your nice comments about me!  I've had a nice 6month birthday.  First, my "Mema" and "Mama" let me sleep each night in Mema's big old  king size bed.   I wake her up by "petting" her arm.
   Today, I got to run  and play(through the fence) with the dogs behind me until I fell down too  tired.
Mom gave me an extra treat in my breakfast.  I went into my crate all by myself when Mom and Mema had to go out.   
    Since I'm getting better at potty training, I thought I would "surprise" Mom and go to the door all by myself!  When I did this and actually did my business, she gave me a good treat!
     Oh, and I "let" Mom play monkeyboy with me for a long time.  She gets to throw my stuffed monkey and I bring it back.  When she gets tired, I come up and put monkeyboy in her lap and give her the"look" with my big puppy dog eyes and she plays with me again.
   Time for my puppy nap, see you later.
Sammy/JoAnn

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1270 on: November 21, 2008, 04:32:38 PM »

JOANN, oh my gosh did Sammy get out of the fence???  Sounds like he is really doing good and sounds like he is very happy!!!   Super Happy!!!

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1271 on: November 21, 2008, 07:14:48 PM »

No, Sammy didn't get through the fence.  They play on their own side and see each other through the fence.   

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1272 on: November 22, 2008, 07:16:19 PM »

JoAnn - Sammy is growing up! And he is a beautiful dog  Clapping

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1273 on: November 24, 2008, 01:12:25 PM »

Thank you Frankie, he went to his third puppy class today and he is doing great.   He is mastering sit, down but still working on come.  New lesson will be drop it and leave it.
     I weighed him on  PetSmart's scales today.  I whopping 19.5lbs! bigsmile He needs to lose a few.
JOAnn

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1274 on: December 01, 2008, 12:24:12 PM »

JoAnn,

I can't get over how big Sammy is getting in just a few months.  I know he won't get as big as the "big dogs," Shadow and Sandy!  Laughing

Skip and I spent Thanksgiving with our friends in East Texas as we do almost every year.  I took this picture from their front porch of two geese that our friend, Kat, raised  since they hatched.  She calls them the Gabor sisters,  Zsa Zsa and Eva!  Laughing

(Click on this thumbnail for an even larger view of the Gabor sisters!)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1275 on: December 01, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »

I believe we were on the temporary site during most of October. 

Here are pictures of Shadow and Sandy ready for Halloween!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1276 on: December 01, 2008, 12:33:24 PM »

Of course, they had to wear their "turkey" bandanas for Thanksgiving.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1277 on: December 01, 2008, 04:34:37 PM »

PRISSY, great pictures!!! Always a pleasure to see pictures of Sandy and Shadow,.  they are true models!!!!  Love the pictures of the Gabor sisters!!!  ROFLMAO  So they are the reason Shadow and Sandy had to stay home!!!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1278 on: December 06, 2008, 09:30:00 AM »

Pepe,

Yes, that was a main reason we did not take Shadow and Sandy with us to East Texas.  The Gabor sisters and the other geese would not have been happy to have two dogs running around the huge front yard there.  Shadow and Sandy are not used to being on a leash, either.  We let them go in our unfenced front yard when we are out there to get the mail or newspaper, and they have been good since they have gotten older about not running in the street or leaving our yard.  Now, if there is a squirrel or cat nearby, that's another story.  Luckily, our street does not get that much traffic.

Lately, when in our back yard they have been able to push past a fence and leave our yard and go next door.  They are good about coming back home, but we need to secure them in the back yard some way. 

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1279 on: December 15, 2008, 07:02:29 AM »

Here is a new picture of Sammy and Prissy's husband, Skip.  We took it on Saturday.  I can't believe that Sammy will already be 7 months old next week  on the 21st!  When I got him at 8 weeks old, he weighed only 3.9 pounds and  he now weighs 21lbs.
JoAnn

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx