gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 12:17:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 396
Total: 396

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262761 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1240 on: August 22, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »

JoAnn, love the updates on Sammy, it is like he belongs to all of us.  I am sure you will be bringing us some more pictures soon.  What a beauty he is and sounds like he is doing great with the house training, you are a good teacher~  Laughing

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
claydevotee
« Reply #1241 on: August 22, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »

This is my first post here on this thread since I returned from Europe this past Monday.  I was so happy and excited to read about Sammie's progress, JOANN.  What a good boy he is letting you know that he needs to go potty and especially being willing to entertain himself.  Clapping That's one thing I love about my little Mimi....We just got back from being away for about 9 hours today.  The little neighbor girl who normally takes her out after school on Fridays completely forgot to do so today because of an unpleasant incident at her school.  But we still came home to a sweet little doggie who insisted on "holding it all in" until we came home.----No torn up sofa cushions, emptied wastebaskets or piles of "doo-doo" were waiting for us.  Laughing What a good girl!!! 

Looking forward to more pet pictures and stories!!!
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #1242 on: August 26, 2008, 07:12:05 AM »

Pics of my babies..Daisy and Lennon...
Daisy:

Lennon:

Lennon:

Daisy:

Daisy:

Daisy:

ClayFan for Life!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #1243 on: August 30, 2008, 12:11:01 AM »

I came home tonight to find my beloved Pepsi dead at the bottom of the stairs. Cry! My heart is breaking. Can't talk now. I'm sitting here holding Roy. Mom works until 3 a.m. so she's coming over after she gets off work and she is going to come right over. Pepsi was 12 years old.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1244 on: August 30, 2008, 12:12:44 PM »

I came home tonight to find my beloved Pepsi dead at the bottom of the stairs. Cry! My heart is breaking. Can't talk now. I'm sitting here holding Roy. Mom works until 3 a.m. so she's coming over after she gets off work and she is going to come right over. Pepsi was 12 years old.

MEESA  Huggles , PEPSI  IS ADOROABLE. SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOUR BELOVED PET IS GONE.  PEPSI WAS LUCKY TO HAVE YOU, I KNOW THAT YOU GAVE PEPSI A VERY HAPPY & LOVING LIFE.

MEESA, TAKE CARE --I KNOW IT IS NEVER EASY TO LOOSE A PET. THEY ARE PART OF THE FAMILY

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1245 on: September 05, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »

I'm sorry Meesa.  I know how hard it is to lose a pet.  They're like children.  Just remember you gave Pepsi a great home.  Huggles

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1246 on: September 05, 2008, 08:24:41 PM »

wave  I have not had time to come here in a week or so, but I have ben trying to keep up with everyone.

Meesa -  Huggles Huggles losing a pet is so hard - hope you and Roy are coping - I know it is very hard for Roy to be alone now - I know you are giving him lots of extra attention.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1247 on: September 09, 2008, 05:59:00 PM »

wave

I finally have a photo of Kaitlyn and her dog Toby (she picked this photo out and gave it to me framed for Grandparents' Day!  Laughing ) Toby is not smiling, because this was taken just as he got home for the first time from the shelter, but he smiles all of the time now. Kaitlyn has asked for a dog ever since she was old enough to say "dog", and they love each other very much - he is a great natured dog, who is O.K. with anything she does:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1248 on: September 09, 2008, 06:09:07 PM »

FRANKIE,
KAITLYN IS SO ADORABLE, I JUST LOVE HOW HAPPY & PROUD SHE LOOKS WITH TOBY--TOO CUTE.  SOMETHING TELLS ME KAITLYN & TOBY ARE GOING TO BE GREAT PALS.

TAKE CARE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1249 on: September 09, 2008, 09:18:21 PM »

Frankie,
That is such a precious  picture of Kaitlyn and Toby.  You can really see how happy Kaitlyn is with her first dog!!

Meesa,
Again, I'm so sorry to hear about Pepsi.

Claymate27,
Cute pictures of your Daisy and Lannon.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
corbet
UltimateFan

« Reply #1250 on: September 10, 2008, 07:18:36 AM »

Frankie,
                 What a loverly picture of Kaitlyn and Toby. I"m sure they are both

smiling now. There is nothing so endearing as a child with her beloved pet.

Betty

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1251 on: September 20, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

wave  After what happened to the duck eggs this Spring, I didn't want to mention it too soon, but Gumbo and Rice are parents. We have 4 little fuzzy black chicks. I have taken photos, but my photo downloader is at the office - I will try to post one later. Gumbo is, sadly, not a good Daddy. He tried to peck one of the chicks. so they and Rice have been moved to the pen where the ducks lived when they were babies. Just another addition to the zoo around here.........

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1252 on: September 20, 2008, 01:09:42 PM »

Cute Frankie !  Can't wait to see the pictures  Clapping Clapping

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1253 on: September 20, 2008, 01:19:42 PM »

Oh my gosh FRANKIE your family is growing by leaps and bounds.  What are you going to do with the baby chicks????  I think Gumbo would do them in if he could get to them.  I imagine that you will be having more chicks now, what in the world are you going to do???  does Gumbo go over to the pen where Rice is?????????  What an exciting house hold you have, never a dull moment!!   Laughing

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1254 on: September 20, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »

wave Carol and Pepe

The chicks just hatched yesterday - Rice was still sitting on them (to keep them warm?) until this morning when Lewis went to check on them (we knew they could live a day or two without eating, but knew that soon they would need chick feed - he went out to feed them this morning. That is when he saw that they would have to be moved away from Gumbo - I think this living arrangement will be permanent - we DO NOT need any more chickens! When the chicks are grown, I think they need to be given back to the guy who gave Rice to Lewis - he does raise chickens and sells eggs!

EDIT - we need names - Lewis is thinking of Gravy !,2,3, and 4!

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1255 on: September 20, 2008, 05:53:19 PM »

Frankie wave
 Gravy is a cute name for a black kitty. But how do you tell which is  1, which  is 2, which is 3
 and which  is 4?   Wink  Laughing

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1256 on: September 20, 2008, 06:09:22 PM »

FRANKIE, egads don't let Lewis name them, once you name them he will never give them away!!!!!!!!!   Laughing ROFLMAO lmao  I don't like chickens!!!!!  Laughing 

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1257 on: September 29, 2008, 03:25:14 PM »

Here is a "Magazine Cover" of Frankie's cute granddaughter, Kaitlyn, and her dog Toby.

(Clickable)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1258 on: September 30, 2008, 07:13:53 AM »

Huggles Prissy - Kaitlyn is going to be so excited - I don't know whether to mail her photo to her (she loves to get mail, as all 5 year olds do!) or to wait until I can watch her open the envelope.

claydevotee
« Reply #1259 on: September 30, 2008, 11:40:59 AM »

Here is a "Magazine Cover" of Frankie's cute granddaughter, Kaitlyn, and her dog Toby.

(Clickable)

OH MY GOODNESS, PRISSY.  That was so thoughtful of you to do for little Kaitlin. Huggles   You know, FRANKIE, I'm inclined to suggest that you mail it to her.  As you said, children love to get mail addressed just to them!!!  Wink

I'll bet Grandma Frankie will be getting a call from Kaitlin as soon as she opens the envelope!!!  Laughing
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx