gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:53:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 406
Total: 406

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262736 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1160 on: July 19, 2008, 05:32:16 AM »

Frankie:  Miss Chloe would not like it she gets very jealous.................. Laughing she doesn't like when i pick up Kayla.  and thats her sister  Laughing

Joann:  how cute is Sammy...... he is the cutiest.....

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #1161 on: July 19, 2008, 06:55:32 AM »

Here are a couple pics of a stray kitten I found last Sat.I tried to nurse him back to health..well...Wed. we found him on our front porch "gone"......We laid him to rest yesterday.....I am vera heartbroken..even though he didn't live vera long...I hope I made what life he did have a happy one....He was the youngest one I have ever had....His name was Johnny 5...(from the "Short Circuit" movies)....He was only about 3-4 weeks old...He was my lill angel.... sad   Clickable pics:

ClayFan for Life!
claydevotee
« Reply #1162 on: July 19, 2008, 07:30:24 AM »

Here are a couple pics of a stray kitten I found last Sat.I tried to nurse him back to health..well...Wed. we found him on our front porch "gone"......We laid him to rest yesterday.....I am vera heartbroken..even though he didn't live vera long...I hope I made what life he did have a happy one....He was the youngest one I have ever had....His name was Johnny 5...(from the "Short Circuit" movies)....He was only about 3-4 weeks old...He was my lill angel....    Clickable pics:

wave CLAYMATE 27.  First of all, I'd like to officially welcome you to our little "haven" for pet lovers here on Claymaniacs.  It sounds as if your love for all creatures great and small makes you a perfect fit for The Pet Thread.  Huggles

Bless you for taking in little Johnny 5 and for giving him love and nurturing in his last days. Most of us here have dealt with a loss of at least one pet over the years, so we all  mourn with you.     I'm sure there is a time and place when we ourselves go to Heaven that all of the little animals we have nurtured during our lifetime come to us and thank us for our love and gentle care. I feel bad for those people who for whatever reason don't experience this love...they are missing out on so much.   May you be blessed in your life as a result of your kindness to this little kitty.

In memory of little Johnny 5:

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1163 on: July 19, 2008, 07:41:51 AM »

CLAYMATE 27, Johnny 5 was adorable.  I love kittens.  I'm sure you gave him a great home while he was alive.    Huggles

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #1164 on: July 19, 2008, 07:52:39 AM »

Here are a couple pics of a stray kitten I found last Sat.I tried to nurse him back to health..well...Wed. we found him on our front porch "gone"......We laid him to rest yesterday.....I am vera heartbroken..even though he didn't live vera long...I hope I made what life he did have a happy one....He was the youngest one I have ever had....His name was Johnny 5...(from the "Short Circuit" movies)....He was only about 3-4 weeks old...He was my lill angel....    Clickable pics:

wave CLAYMATE 27.  First of all, I'd like to officially welcome you to our little "haven" for pet lovers here on Claymaniacs.  It sounds as if your love for all creatures great and small makes you a perfect fit for The Pet Thread.  Huggles

Bless you for taking in little Johnny 5 and for giving him love and nurturing in his last days. Most of us here have dealt with a loss of at least one pet over the years, so we all  mourn with you.     I'm sure there is a time and place when we ourselves go to Heaven that all of the little animals we have nurtured during our lifetime come to us and thank us for our love and gentle care. I feel bad for those people who for whatever reason don't experience this love...they are missing out on so much.   May you be blessed in your life as a result of your kindness to this little kitty.

In memory of little Johnny 5:

Thanks for your post....
I do have a love for animals...I have posted in this thread before with pics of my other children,Bunnie,Daisy,Angel,and Lennon....

This was my first personal loss..I have lost family pets...but never one that was mine...I feel bad for them too..the love of and for a pet is like nuttin in the world...I am at peace..knowing that I will see him and all the family pets..someday...

Thanks Petjen....

ClayFan for Life!
claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #1165 on: July 19, 2008, 08:06:04 AM »

wave In case anyone has never seen them pics of my other children...

The dogs I dog sit...Bella(bigger one)and Gracie

Angel:

Lennon:

Daisy:

Bunnie:

Grandad-in-law's goats and geese:

ClayFan for Life!
claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #1166 on: July 19, 2008, 08:25:47 AM »

wave Sorry,if I'm posting too much..... Super Happy!!!......Final batch of pics.....

Aunt and uncle's cat Batgirl:

A baby goat:

Grandad-in-law's dog Henry:

The geese on the pond:

Grandad-in-law's dog Toco:

Granddad-in-law's cat Lucky:

Grandad-in-law's cat Goldie:

The same baby goat:

The MEAN bill:

ClayFan for Life!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1167 on: July 19, 2008, 10:32:44 AM »

CLAYMATE 27,

Does your cat Angel shed a a lot?   I also have a white cat and he sheds all over the place. 

claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #1168 on: July 19, 2008, 10:44:42 AM »

wave

He sheds everywhere,which is why we try to keep him on our front porch,most of the time....but you know how cats are when they want out they will find a way out....

Angel is a stray...as is Lennon...Daisy came from a litter that DH brother's cat had....DH  mom got the other one a boy named Charlie.....someone in his mom's neighborhood got the other boy...they were the only three that survived....Bunnie we found an ad in the paper for her..that's where she came from....sorry for the ramblin ROFLMAO

ClayFan for Life!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1169 on: July 19, 2008, 01:36:39 PM »

wave

He sheds everywhere,which is why we try to keep him on our front porch,most of the time....but you know how cats are when they want out they will find a way out....

My cats are indoor cats.  I find if I brush Tigger (my white cat) every day it really does help with the shedding. 

claydevotee
« Reply #1170 on: July 19, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »

Does your cat Angel shed a a lot?   I also have a white cat and he sheds all over the place.

You are not alone in dealing with shedding.  Even my supposedly "non-shedding" goldendoodle Mimi sheds this time of year.   But I do agree with you, PETJEN, that brushing every day helps minimize the shedding problems in the house.
claydevotee
« Reply #1171 on: July 19, 2008, 02:47:33 PM »

CLAYMATE 27, I was unable to see your last set of pictures.  Possibly it's a problem with my photobucket account.  I'll try again to view them later!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1172 on: July 20, 2008, 04:01:16 AM »

wave

Great photos, Claymate27, although I was unable to see the last set, too. I can see that you truly love all animals  Clapping

We are getting a new Grand Dog!   Clapping Son and DIL are allowing Kaitlyn (age 5) to finally have a dog. She loves dogs more than any child I have ever known. She is getting a rescued dog from her city's humane society - he is a rat terrier mix. I hear that he is mainly white with some black spots. Members of the Humane Society take pets to Pet Smart there every Saturday and Sunday in hopes of getting them adopted. Kaitlyn played with her dog for 30 minutes yesterday, and will bring him home next Saturday, after they get the yard ready and buy a dog house and other supplies. Kaitlyn is beyond excited  Laughing We have been invited down next Saturday to go with her to bring him home - his name is Spot - very original!   Wink - so I will get photos then.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #1173 on: July 21, 2008, 07:03:02 AM »

Aunt and Uncle's cat,BatGirl:

A baby goat:

Grandad-in-law's dog Toco:

Geese on the pond:

Grandad-in-law's dog,Henry:

Grandad-in-law's cat Lucky:

Grandad-in-law's cat  Goldie:

Another pic of the same baby goat:

The mean bill:

Sorry the pics didn't work last time...stupid photobucket....anywhoo,here they are......Thanks for the info about Angel...... Clapping

I do love all animals....

ClayFan for Life!
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1174 on: July 22, 2008, 04:04:14 PM »

wave

We have another chicken, but it is not our fault!!!!!  Laughing All of the construction workers working on our house have fallen in love with our animals - the dogs have been spoiled.

The man who put on the new roof told Lewis he was going to bring a hen for Gumbo. He came to be paid yesterday, did not say one word about a chicken, but put a hen out in Gumbo's pen! She is a dominecker (Spelling?) just like him (grey and white feathers). I hope they plan to live a carefee life without children!   lmao

I didn't mention it (too sad), but the duck eggs (I posted a photo last Spring) did not hatch - they just disappeared one night - from a snake, Racoon, or Possum, I am sure. Good thing, though, that our adult ducks are O.k. - just no baby ducks for us.

Well, that is the update from our "farm!"

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
claydevotee
« Reply #1175 on: July 22, 2008, 06:48:45 PM »

The man who put on the new roof told Lewis he was going to bring a hen for Gumbo. He came to be paid yesterday, did not say one word about a chicken, but put a hen out in Gumbo's pen! She is a dominecker (Spelling?) just like him (grey and white feathers). I hope they plan to live a carefee life without children!   

FRANKIE, I am just  lmao  thinking about Gumbo having a girlfriend!  Maybe he'll stop chasing your granddaughters now that he has "other interests" and becomes "otherwise occupied"    Laughing
claydevotee
« Reply #1176 on: July 22, 2008, 06:50:57 PM »

CLAYMATE 27 (I forget your real name???), thanks for re-posting photos of your menagerie!  I trust you live on at least a couple of acres so that they can roam to their hearts' content!

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1177 on: July 23, 2008, 07:50:59 AM »

Chicken report - so far, Gumbo doesn't seem all that interested in his new pen mate - probably because he thinks he is a dog  Paranoid Lewis thought he would never leave the hen, but when Lewis lets Gumbo out, he still runs to the house and crows for Jack to come out and play (somewhere there are people with normal pets - not at our house).

claydevotee
« Reply #1178 on: July 23, 2008, 08:02:28 AM »

Chicken report - so far, Gumbo doesn't seem all that interested in his new pen mate - probably because he thinks he is a dog   Lewis thought he would never leave the hen, but when Lewis lets Gumbo out, he still runs to the house and crows for Jack to come out and play (somewhere there are people with normal pets - not at our house).

lmao FRANKIE.  It sounds like either Gumbo has "issues"  Paranoid or he's playing hard to get with his new "significant other".  I say keep checking for eggs in the pen!   lmao
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1179 on: July 23, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »

Hello All,

Here is the latest "Sammy" photo. I took it yesterday ande he is 9 weeks  old today.  Potty training is going very slow, but at least he is trying.
JoAnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx