gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:09:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 411
Total: 411

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262733 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1100 on: June 19, 2008, 03:03:13 AM »

(I am repeating my post from the previous page.)

I felt that the Pet Lovers should know that JoAnn said goodbye Wednesday to her beloved sheltie, Randy, 14 years old.

Randy was not doing well and JoAnn took him to see a Vet and the Vet said Randy was suffering and it was time. JoAnn asked if surgery would help, and the Vet said, no.   Sad, but JoAnn and her mom, Jennie, had many wonderful years with Randy.

JoAnn and Randy

Randy with our Shadow and Sandy  and with Skip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JoAnn, I am so sorry you had to put Randy down. Huggles Such a beautiful dog...Putting down a beloved pet is never easy, I've done it a couple of times, I know exactly how you feel. Huggles Huggles

Prissy, thanks for letting us know and thanks as well for posting Randy's photos with JoAnn. I could tell that he was loved.
Are Randy, Shadow and Sandy sibling?

Lolita,
Randy was not related to Shadow and Sandy, but Randy was a sheltie, like Shadow and Sandy, who are brother and sister.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #1101 on: June 19, 2008, 03:18:04 AM »

Joann, My heartfelt sympathy to you  Huggles.  Randy was such  a beautiful dog & you gave him lots of love & care.  It is never easy to say good bye to our furbabies, but hopefully the good memories of Randy will comfort you.

Huggles,
Angela

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1102 on: June 19, 2008, 04:04:42 AM »

JoAnn - I am so sorry to hear about Randy - I know your house is too quiet. I am thinking about you.  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1103 on: June 19, 2008, 05:24:48 AM »

PRISSY, thanks for posting about Randy.  It made me cry though when I seen his pictures.  I am so very sorry for the loss JoAnn and Jennie has suffered.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1104 on: June 19, 2008, 07:35:16 AM »

Awe, I've been looking on back pages. All the pups and kittens are so adorable!

Here is my little Shadow JJ Ward.  bigsmile I remember when I first got her. Her collar was
a Livestrong bracelet. Anyway, here she, painted nails and all. LOL As you can tell, she has
such a rough (or should I say ruff) life. 

Prissy you put your Shadow in an astronaut suit, I top you at my Shadow in an escelade   ROFLMAO

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1105 on: June 19, 2008, 05:56:19 PM »

Thank you Prissy for the tribute to Randy.  Mom even  wants to be sure and keep it.  Today has been so hard.  I found a piece of his dry dog food on the floor, a little tuff of hair where he fell  over yesterday and I had to carry him  out.  I'm even wearing the same tshirt with his hair left on  it today while I'm in the house.
    I know that I am sounding crazy, but to  me, he was family.  I got him  at 10 weeks old and  he made it to 14  years.  He was getting old and had arthritis.  I had been giving a shot for this for the last few months and it would relieve the pain for about 30 days. He still had "spring" in him and when I would holdout his leash,would start springing up very excited. 
    Yesterday,  his same routine, he  got his beloved bath, barked at the neighbor and "snuck" abite of my banana.  About 3:00, he was just sitting there  watching me in a normal  position head up and feet out in front of  him.  I asked if he needed to go out and he stumbled to the door. 
    He could not walk more then 3-4 steps and would lay down.  I "made" him go out  about 30 feet to the grass and he just  fell  down.  I carried him in and called his vet.  Found out he was not in theofice andthey gave me  another name.  Called  and said bring him in at 4:00 that was 20 minutes from the time.
   I went andput his collar and leash on him,  went to put a towel on the car seat and when I returned  to him, he  was lying flat and not moving.  Mom and I rushedthe3 minute drive and the vet said that it was blood in the spleem-possible stroke and could not get enough  oxygen to the lungs  or brain.  He would not survive surgery.   She could not get any reaction to his eyes either.   She said that if he did live, quality would be vetgetative.  So, I put  him  down.
    JoAnn

THANK YOU TO ALL THE  KIND POSTERS TO THIS HEARTACHE.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1106 on: June 19, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »

JoAnn,
 Pats are one of the family. I don't know what I would do without my Shadow. Prayers go out to you.

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1107 on: June 20, 2008, 04:06:30 AM »

JoAnn -  Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

Monica - you have a cute baby - love the photo in the car!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1108 on: June 20, 2008, 04:59:06 AM »

JoAnn, with tears in my eyes rolling down my cheeks here is a  Big Hug! like I told you in the pm, DUDLEY, FRANKIE, myself, WOODY   have all lost our beloved pets in the past few years and we know how it hurts.  I am so very sorry!!!

claydevotee
« Reply #1109 on: June 20, 2008, 07:08:11 AM »

It is so bittersweet to see so many wonderful people come here to the Pet Thread to share their grief over the loss of their beloved pets.  JOANN, my heart goes out to you on the loss of your loyal, noble and majestic Randy.  What a fine companion he appears to have been!   I have had to put 2 of my beloved dogs down over the past several years, my beloved mini schauzer Chester and my my lhasapoo Kukla.  It is never easy, is it?   However, please know in your heart that she is happily romping through the meadows in a special place in Heaven.  I feel that and know that with all my heart and soul!

So, I offer my sincere condolences to you, JOANNAand your mother JENNY.  As FRANKIE mentioned, I'm sure it is now very quiet in the house. But  I have a feeling very soon there will be the pitter patter of little paws in your home once again.  You'll know when it is time to bring another furry friend into your hearts and your home  And what a lucky little pooch he or she will be!  Huggles

PRISSY, thank you for posting and reposting the photos of Randy and his "mommies".  You are a good friend to so many here. Huggles

Thea
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1110 on: June 20, 2008, 12:24:13 PM »

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
claydevotee
« Reply #1111 on: June 20, 2008, 12:37:18 PM »

Big Hug!  PRISSY, I was so hoping somebody would post "The Rainbow Bridge" here once again.  I truly believe the Rainbow Bridge exists and that we will once again be reunited with our beloved pets, both great and small.

Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1112 on: June 21, 2008, 12:19:09 PM »

Thanks for sharing your pictures everyone.  I enjoy seeing everyone's furry kids.  They're adorable. 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
claydevotee
« Reply #1113 on: June 22, 2008, 03:25:04 PM »

These 2 photos are of my neighbor and good friend Nancy with her Golden Retriever "Lola" and my Goldendoodle "Mimi".  They are best friends and love to play together whenever they get  a chance!  These two photos were taken by me after a big game of "chase" in our yard!!!  Note the tongues hanging out!   Laughing

CLICK TO ENLARGE! 

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1114 on: June 23, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

Hello all,

I just brought Randy home.  Last week when I put him down,  I chose to have a private cremation because I was just unable to dig a  correct hole in my yard at this time.
   Today, the vet called and told me  that Randy was ready.  This jesture is so nice and I will  do it again if needed.  His ashes are in a beautiful  cedar chest with a bronze plate on top with his name etched on the plate.  The box smells so good with the cedar aroma.  Also, I received a nice card and a certificate of cremation with his name and date.
 Thank you all for your thoughtful comments to me about Randy.
JoAnn M.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1115 on: June 23, 2008, 01:53:07 PM »

Thea - I always enjoy seeing photos of Mimi! Your friend's dog is beautiful, too. It's good that Mimi has a friend to play with since she is an only dog!

Joann -  Huggles Huggles Huggles that was a good idea. A few months ago Lewis got into one of his "we should sell this place a buy something with a small yard and a swimming pool" mood. My first thought was that I could not move away and leave Scooter and Peanut. Good thing he got over the mood to sell this house. You will never have that problem should you decide to move some day. I know you are hurting a lot, but Scooter and Peanut were each only really sick for one day, too, before they left, and now that I look back, I am grateful for that.

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1116 on: June 23, 2008, 02:11:34 PM »

Frankie- Glad I gave you a good laugh with my pup in the care. :)

Prissy- Beautiful poem!

Mam Thea! Your neighbors dogs are so cute!

Joann- What a great idea. My prayers are still with you :)

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1117 on: June 30, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »

Hello everyone!

Here is my new Sheltie baby, SAMMY!  He will join me on July 12.

JoAnn

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1118 on: June 30, 2008, 05:12:16 PM »

JoAnn, Sammie is just so precious!  He has beautiful markings on him.  I know he will help fill that hole in  your heart and give you and Jennie so much love and laughs as he grows up.  Happy housebreaking!!!   Laughing ROFLMAO

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1119 on: June 30, 2008, 06:29:31 PM »

JoAnn- Sammie is ADORABLE! Bset wishes with your new best friend!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx