gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:26:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 275
Total: 275

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262781 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1080 on: June 03, 2008, 02:50:26 PM »

Petjen - I love your cats!

Prissy - Shadow and Sandy as as beautiful as always - I think they could be dog models!

Jules - I love your doggie, too - both of the dogs we have now are also rescue dogs - we've had them less than a year.

I have always meant to take a photo of Tuffy with one of his turtles, and today I got one! this is Jack (left) Turtle #19 (for the summer) and Tuffy on the right. (Yes, I know Tuffy looks like a rat after his summer haircut, but he would not have made it in this heat with his long hair - it is already 95 degrees every day - headed for 100 in just a little while!)

NOTE: - Jack never takes any interest in the turtles until Lewis goes to rescue them from Tuffy - Tuffy had barked for an hour before Lewis got home, and refused to leave the turtle for a minute.
The turtle is fine, by the way!!!!!

And what does one do after barking in the heat for an hour? One takes a swim in the muddy pond so that one's Mom has to give one another bath!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lucrezianoine
Claymaniac

Member of the Caffeineholic Anonymous

« Reply #1081 on: June 03, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »

Jen~ My hubby thinks both your kitties look adorable but he thinks Scout looks more cute hehe..

Prissy~Wow you took that picture? They look like they could be in pet magazine bigsmile

Pepe~I just think CoCo had me wrapped around his little paw the minute he gave me those brown eyes of his. Plus his personality is just too goofy..although for an 11 year old he tends to still run around like he's 1.

fhmmany2 ~ Aww your doggies are cute..that's funny about the turtle and of course getting dirty in the muddy pond  Laughing

Jules

Sing badly if you must, but sing
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #1082 on: June 03, 2008, 03:44:21 PM »

Frankie wave
It looks like Tuffy and Jack thinks the turtles are ther pets.
But like you said, it is hard to believe that Tuffy can catch
them and carry them around in his mouth, for how little
he is.  Tuffy and Jack are still cute,with their haircut.  Wish
I could see them in person and watch Tuffy in action.  I'm
sure Jack must get into some mischief too. Wink Laughing  I love
their adventures. When I read that Tuffy killed a snake, he
 must really be all around tough. I hope he doesn't get
 hurt some time, any worse than he did with his fight
 with the cat.     bigsmile Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1083 on: June 03, 2008, 03:53:35 PM »

FRANKIE, great pictures!!!  How in the world does Tuffy get his mouth around that turtles shell and hold on to it.  By the way what a cutie with his haircut and much easier for you to give those many baths to him.   Laughing  My big fear is he might run into a Water Moccasin or another poisonous snake.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1084 on: June 03, 2008, 03:55:21 PM »

JULES, double  Huggles  Huggles to you for taking a rescue dog and taking an older dog of 11 years.  Bless your heart not many people will do that.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
claydevotee
« Reply #1085 on: June 06, 2008, 04:55:25 PM »

Jules - I love your doggie, too - both of the dogs we have now are also rescue dogs - we've had them less than a year.

JULES, Coco is just adorable.  And a belated welcome to the Pet Thread.  I started this thread many years ago, but I can't take much credit for keeping it going.  JAN, PRISSY and FRANKIE get all of the credit!   Clapping

I also rescued a dog about 4 years ago.  Soon after our first dog, a miniature schnauzer named Chester, passed away, we decided we needed to fill that void in our hearts quickly.  So we went to the local shelter and fell in love with a sweet and very old Lhasapoo. Her "mommy" had developed Alzheimer's and could no longer take care of her.  Sadly, the extended familyh of the lady didn't want her.   They originally told us she was about 6 years old, but once we took her to the vet we were told that she was probably between 12 and 16 years of age.  Laughing  Anyway, after reeling from the shock of it all, we decided that she deserved to have a loving home for her last years.  We named her Kukla (which means "doll" in Greek).  She was the apple of our eyes. She immediately became extremely attached to my husband Phil, and we always laughed about how she followed Phil around like the Presiden'ts bodyguard!   Laughing  Unfortunately about  6 months after we rescued her she developed a "systemic fungus" and had to have one eye removed.  Then about 2 months later she succumbed to a sudden bout with pneumonia and died.  We always feel her loving spirit in our home even to this day, and we truly believe she led us to our loving little goldendoodle Mimi, who is currently a bright light in our lives!!!

Anyway, IMO those who choose to rescue little doggies are always  blessed  "bigtime" for their generosity.   Huggles  That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!!!  Wink

P.S.  The pictures of Tuffy are hilarious.  I've even e-mailed them to my 2 sons.  They are both animal lovers, as well!!!  Could The Adventures of Tuffy and the Turtle be a sequel to the adventures of Jack and Gumbo????   Wink

PETJEN, your kitties are absolutely gorgeous! 

PRISSY, again Shadow and Sandy have outdone themselves in their quest to be on "America's Top (Dog) Models"!!!!  Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1086 on: June 06, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »

Thanks everyone, for the nice comments about Sandy and Shadow.  They just are really photogenic and good about posing.

"Bridge" is a new word in their vocabulary.  When Skip says "bridge" they go sit or lie on the bridge while he is working outside.  Some other words they know are treat, door, bench, sit, over, hoop, mail,  and NO!   Laughing  We even spell "treat" and they know what we mean.  I think that's their favorite word!  Laughing

Frankie,
I always love hearing about Jack and Tuffy.  TUFFY AND THE TURTLES;  sounds like a Children's Book to me!  Yes!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1087 on: June 06, 2008, 08:16:35 PM »

wave  Just a check in before going to bed - Lewis took another turtle away from Tuff yesterday - I may be off on my turtle count (I need to look back) That was either 20 or 21. As usual, I did not have my camera - I heard Lewis yelling at Tuffy (and laughing), and here they both came up the hill from the pond - Tuffy with a huge turtle in his mouth, and Lewis in hot pursuit.  (Someday I am going to get video of that). The turtle was so big that Tuffy had to hold his head back to run!  lmao Gumbo (a rooster, for those of you who are new to this thread) and Jack still play together everyday.  They run all over the yard chashing each other - they take turns being the "Chaser" and "Chasee".

Good Night, everybody - the Pet Thread is one of the happiest threads on Claymaniacs.

EDIT - Wish I had time to write those books, but nobody would believe the stories - that is why I need a video!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Petjen
Claymaniac

THEY WILL BE LOCKED

« Reply #1088 on: June 07, 2008, 10:19:55 PM »

Hey everyone.  I just wanted to share another picture of my cats with you.  I really like this one.  They both look so comfy on my blanket. 

What a man, what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man.
claydevotee
« Reply #1089 on: June 08, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »

wave  FRANKIE, I agree that the Pet Thread is one of the happiest places on this Claymaniacs website.  What would we do without our little animals?  Speaking for Hubby and me, we would feel very lost and  lonely. 

EDIT - Wish I had time to write those books, but nobody would believe the stories - that is why I need a video!   

We believe you, FRANKIE!  And anyway, the books would be considered as children's fiction....so, once your remodeling job is complete, why not pitch the idea to some publisher????  GUMBO, JACK and TUFFY could be stars!!!!  Laughing

PETJEN, Your cats are gorgeous!  And it looks as if they know how to make themselves at home!!!!  Laughing

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1090 on: June 14, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »

wave  I have finally, finally, gotten some photos of the best swimmer in the family swimming. I was busy putting things from the garden in to the freezer when Lewis yelled for me to bring the camera. There are no workmen here this weekend, and I guess things are a little boring, so Tuffy has decided to try his hand at becoming a duck  Laughing

The small brown dot in the water on the right is Tuffy, trying to get into formation with 3 of the ducks. Please note Jack on shore in the lower left corner - he wades, but does not swim!

The ducks sort of played with him - they would let him get close, but not too close!

He was out there so long that we got worried about him getting too tired to make it back in, so I called him in by offering a treat:

In the middle of the pond - about where Tuffy is in the first photo - the water is about 25 feet deep.

claydevotee
« Reply #1091 on: June 14, 2008, 03:21:14 PM »

Laughing Laughing  FRANKIE!  Tales of the Amazing Tuffy continue!!!  Laughing  This chapter could be called "Are You a Dog or are you a Duck?"

Thanks for sharing those amazing photos with all of us!!! Great photography!!!  Clapping
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1092 on: June 15, 2008, 06:50:04 AM »

ROFLMAO :roflmaoFRANKIE, TUFFY AND JACK AND GUMBO COULD BE IN THE MOVIES. THIS THREAD BRINGS ME MUCH JOY AND LAUGHS.I MISS MY LITTLE SAUCIE EVERYDAY.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1093 on: June 16, 2008, 10:40:27 PM »

Wow, I love looking at all these cute pets…

Frankie, I finally see Tuffy in action Laughing

Miss Betty sent me a photo of her beloved Missy and Sunny...

And let's not forget Sophie Laughing

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1094 on: June 17, 2008, 07:39:28 AM »

lolita - I love seeing Betty's Missy, Sophie, and  Sunny (and her family is not bad, either!  Laughing ) I love seeing the pets we have heard so much about!  Clapping

claydevotee
« Reply #1095 on: June 17, 2008, 09:26:20 AM »

wave Dear Pet Lovers!

For some reason I'm down able to see BETTY'S little pets.    I'll have to try lagain ater.  Anyway, thanks for posting them for us, LOLITA!   Huggles

I'd also love to see photos of ANNIEBELL/CAROLS's new kitties!!!

claydevotee
« Reply #1096 on: June 17, 2008, 09:34:24 AM »

OK, now I can see BETTY's pets! 

MISSY and SUNNY are gorgeous!  It looks like they're ready to put some makeup on for the day!!!  Laughing

SOPHIE is a very beautiful dog.  She looks like a purebred black lab?  What a healthy,  glossy coat she has!   Clapping

And as FRANKIE mentioned,  your family is beautiful, as well!!!

Thanks to LOLITA and MISS BETTY!!!!  Huggles Huggles
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1097 on: June 18, 2008, 08:42:04 PM »

Hello!

Frankie,
Tuffy continues to amaze;  such a little dog swimming in that big pond!  shock

Petjan,
Your cats are just beautiful.

Betty,
I am really enjoying your pictures;  great to see your pets and your family, too.  (Thanks, Lolita.)

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1098 on: June 18, 2008, 08:51:11 PM »

I felt that the Pet Lovers should know that JoAnn said goodbye today, Wednesday, to her beloved sheltie, Randy, 14 years old.

Randy was not doing well and JoAnn took him to see a Vet and the Vet said Randy was suffering and it was time. JoAnn asked if surgery would help, and the Vet said, no.   Sad, but JoAnn and her mom, Jennie, had many wonderful years with Randy.

JoAnn and Randy

Randy with our Shadow and Sandy  and with Skip

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #1099 on: June 18, 2008, 09:38:34 PM »

JoAnn, I am so sorry you had to put Randy down. Huggles Such a beautiful dog...Putting down a beloved pet is never easy, I've done it a couple of times, I know exactly how you feel. Huggles Huggles

Prissy, thanks for letting us know and thanks as well for posting Randy's photos with JoAnn. I could tell that he was loved.
Are Randy, Shadow and Sandy sibling?

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx