gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:36:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 405
Total: 405

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262767 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #1020 on: March 23, 2008, 07:42:11 PM »

LORRAINE and MEESA!  Thanks for stopping by here today!   wave

Happy Easter to all!!!  hoppy easter
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1021 on: March 24, 2008, 03:04:51 PM »

Frankie:  Jack and TUffy look so cute with their new toys.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1022 on: March 27, 2008, 03:19:03 AM »

Frankie
That's sweet that Tuffy loves to be with your grandchildren.  I love their easter toys.  I am forever buying the girls toys and Ping grabs them whenever anyone walks in the door.

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
claydevotee
« Reply #1023 on: March 27, 2008, 12:53:18 PM »

I am forever buying the girls toys and Ping grabs them whenever anyone walks in the door.

TAMMY, do Ping and Zoe tear apart their toys?  It seems that as soon as Mimi gets a new squeak toy, she goes on a quest to remove the squeaker from the toy.  Which usually means all of the stuffing comes out first!  eek!  And unfortunately it only takes about 3 hours to accomplish this!!!!   If I bought Mimi a new toy everytime she destroys an old one, I think we'd go broke!!   Laughing

Actually, I'd be interested in hearing about how FRANKIE's Jack & Tuffy, as well as PRISSY's Sandie & Shadow treat their toys, as well as all of our dog lovers here on the Pet Thread!

And cat lovers:  How do cats treat their toys???  Do they have that same "killer instinct" as some dogs seem to have?
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1024 on: March 27, 2008, 05:26:37 PM »

wave

Just got home from 2 days in south Louisiana - the grandchildren are out of school, and we've just been having fun.

Jack and Tuffy don't destroy their toys, but I have to do a lot of maintenance on the stuffed animals - they are always getting holes chewed in them, and I am always patching. Jack and Tuffy both came here with a box of toys - Jack has a pink bunny (that rattles) that he had when he was a baby - it only has one ear now (only had one ear when it got here!), but Jack loves it still. Both dogs will sometimes sleep with a stuffed toy. Jack has destoyed some other things - two pairs of shoes for me  Paranoid and every roll of toilet paper that he can find (we are now trained to close every bathroom door and to keep our shoes picked up now). They are like children - each wants the toy that the other has  Laughing And, as Tammy said, they are not fond of anyone else touching their toys - when the grandchildren are here, they have been known to hide their toys from them  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #1025 on: March 29, 2008, 04:20:15 AM »

Thea
My pups are very good with their toys.  They do break the squeaker after playing with them for awhile but over all they are pretty good.  Ping is into these little squeaky rubber balls lately.  Zoe likes to play with the squeaky toys better but she wants someone to play with.  I have a basket full of toys upstairs and downstairs.  Since Ping got sick I find myself buying new ones a lot and she loves a new toy and gets very protective over them. Naughty

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
claydevotee
« Reply #1026 on: April 03, 2008, 10:34:39 AM »

HI pet lovers!  Sorry I haven't been doing a very good job of moderating this thread lately.  Just a lot of heavy-duty RL things going on right now.  I hope to be up and running again within a week or two.  IN the meantime, we always welcome pictures-new and old-as well as cute little stories about pets.

One thing I've been hearing a lot about lately is how many wonderful animals are available at the shelters these days because of people losing their homes due to foreclosure.  This is so sad for both the pet owners and the innocent, confused little animals who suddenly are ousted from their homes.   Cry! I wish I were in a position right now to adopt another little puppy, but unfortunately this isn't the best time for an addition to our home.   Some of you may want to consider it, though!

FRANKIE and TAMMY, thanks for your responses to my question about doggies destroying their toys!  : Huggles Huggles  Often when Mimi has finished "desqueaking" her toy and is in the process of pulling the stuffing out, I just go ahead and pull the rest of the stuffing out myself.  (otherwise I'll find it all over the house!  Laughing).  She usually has a good time just strutting around with what's left of her toy ! 

TAMMY, how is Ping doing this past week?

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1027 on: April 07, 2008, 03:59:43 PM »

Thea:  my girls are good with their toys, their aunts spoil them , they have a toy box and they pick through it looking for the right mouse.. Laughing
Chloe listened to Clays new song she is toast.... Laughing

Supporting Clay 100%
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1028 on: April 07, 2008, 04:00:23 PM »

Tammy:  how's my buddy Ping doing??????

Sasha

Supporting Clay 100%
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1029 on: April 07, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »

Sasha - Chole is my favorite cat - you just have to love a girl who  Thud! when Clay music is on!  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
CArox4ever
« Reply #1030 on: April 11, 2008, 08:08:21 AM »

I have a 14 year old cat. He is a bengal tiger cat and he is 18 and 1/2 pounds. He's a rather large cat and everyone who sees him notices it. He thinks he is "large and in charge."  Smile He won't play with cat toys for very long. He'll just plop on the floor and go to sleep. He's an awesome cat!
claydevotee
« Reply #1031 on: April 12, 2008, 03:09:55 PM »

I'D LOVE TO SEE A PHOTO OF YOUR BENGAL TIGER CAT, CAROX,,,!
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1032 on: April 12, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »

Kitty Kitty Kitty
I WANT TO SEE  THAT BENGAL TIGER KITTY ALSO
I LOVE BIG KITTIES
 Kitty Kitty Kitty

Clay.'s voice is beautiful
BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1033 on: April 12, 2008, 03:48:53 PM »

MY DAISY IS ONLY 13 LBS

BOZENA
Enthusiastic

CLAYS POLISH PRINCESS

« Reply #1034 on: April 12, 2008, 03:52:20 PM »

SHE'S THE " QUEEN" 
SO SHE THINKS

claydevotee
« Reply #1035 on: April 12, 2008, 04:05:23 PM »

Bozena, it's obvious that Daisy loves the camera.  She is quite the elegant lady!  Laughing
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #1036 on: April 12, 2008, 05:23:00 PM »

Here's my puppy, "Mackenzie's Buddy," better known as Buddy.  Wink:  He's the most amazing dog in the world!

I gave him a haircut in those pictures so, he doesn't look like your typical Westie. He needs to be brushed though.  Laughing: Buddy loves to run and play outside so, the long haired look doesn't work for him. He just gets so dirty.

hehe Close up! Buddy is the sweetest thing. He loves to cuddle, and be rubbed. He loves having a bath, and loves leftovers. I can't imagine having a dog that would be more perfect for our family b/c Buddy is so easy going. Sometimes though, he likes to pretend he's a BIG dog, to scare off the mailman and stuff. He has a pretty mean bark. I miss him terribly when I'm at school b/c he's 3.5 hours away.  Cry!:  It's all good though b/c he's such a doll!

My baby boy puppy died on Friday... dog Cry!

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
CArox4ever
« Reply #1037 on: April 13, 2008, 10:36:21 AM »

Ok, this is my big bengal cat!

In the last picture he looks smaller than he is. Don't let it fool you!
claydevotee
« Reply #1038 on: April 13, 2008, 01:54:11 PM »

wave MACKENZIE!   I would like to offer my condolences on the loss of your little Westie.  Was he the little brother to your other dog (I couldn't see the photos---got the big red X  )

:waveCAROX4ever!  Wow, your bengal is a big, big boy!   I was totally unaware of this variety of cats until you told us about yours!  Does he have a loud, deep meow or is it sweet and quiet?  Is he/she aggressive or is he passive and calm???  I'm really curious!

CArox4ever
« Reply #1039 on: April 13, 2008, 06:12:54 PM »

His meow is very high-pitched and sweet. Not quiet though! He wakes up the whole family with his meows in the morning. :)
He's a very calm cat! He's not easily scared, unless the doorbell rings!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx