gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:46:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 276
Total: 276

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262783 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #980 on: March 16, 2008, 06:39:11 AM »

Happy Birthday to Shadow and Sandy.  I always wanted a dog like that maybe someday.

Tammy:  Glad Ping is doing well.  All the love and good care from him mom.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #981 on: March 16, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »

Thank you to Lorraine and Sasha;  also Kat and Tiffany for the birthday wishes for Shadow and Sandy.

Sasha,
I know you have mentioned you would like a dog like a sheltie someday.

Lorraine,
You can be a dog lover without having a dog.  They are quite a responsibility and can be expensive.  My niece, Kristy, says they are going to start calling their dachshund the "Millionaire Dog," because they have spent so much on him for doctor bills. shock

dog  dog

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #982 on: March 16, 2008, 12:32:40 PM »

Prissy
I was reading and took a look at the pictures you posted on the OCD and how you changed them on photobucket.  I knew I had the features but I never took the time to try it out... I am going to have some fun with it... Look what I just made.. bigsmile  Thanks Prissy!   Laughing

Sasha and Lorraine!
Ping and Zoe send their licks your way.. Lick

Thea
I think your doing the right thing by waiting.   I hope you have great health and happiness this year and in the coming years. Huggles

Carol and Frankie  Huggles Huggles

I'm going to try and lay down now.. I think I'm coming down with the flu.. 

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #983 on: March 16, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »

Tammy - you and Prissy are having so much fun with PhotoBucket - and you are making great photos even better! I will have to go over to see what I can do! I hope you are not getting the flu  Huggles

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #984 on: March 16, 2008, 05:19:12 PM »

HELLO EVERYONE  wave,

PRISSY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHADOW & SANDY  .  THEY ARE SUCH BEAUTIFUL DOGS--THEY ARE SO WELL BEHAVED & POSE SO WELL IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.

SASHA, HOPE KAYLA & CHLOE ARE ENJOYING THE MARINATED MICE  Wink

TAMMY, I AM SO HAPPY THAT PING HAS BEEN HOLDING HER OWN-I THINK IT IS ALL THE LOVE & CARE YOU GIVE HER  Huggles-HOPE EACH DAY YOU SEE IMPPROVEMENTS.  HOPE YOU ARE NOT GETTING SICK--TAKE CARE  Huggles
LOVE THE CAPTIONS YOU MADE  Laughing.  PING & ZOE JUST LOVE THERE MOMMY  dog :heartburst. dog :heartburst.

WELL GO TTA RUN JUST FIGURED I WOULD DO A QUICK POST INSTEAD OF LURKING & ENJOYING  AT ALL YOUR  BEAUTIFUL  FUR BABBIES

HAVE A GOOD SUNDAY EVERYONE

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #985 on: March 16, 2008, 05:53:29 PM »

Angela,
Thanks for the birthday wishes!!  They are good doggies.

Tammy,
Love the captions!  Photobucket is becoming my addiction!!  I'm even doing cosmetic work on some of my pictures.  bigsmile

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #986 on: March 16, 2008, 08:39:22 PM »

wave

As requested, here are photos of two little dogs who think they are labs. Jack  (Schnauzer/Jack Russel mix) wades in up to his belly, but Tuffy  (Yorkie) actually takes off and swims when he spots a good stick in the pond (I just have never had a camera outside to take a swimming photo). These were taken last week before I PAID TO HAVE THEM GROOMED!  I have given them 2 baths since then - they get too muddy to come into the house.

ANGELA - Either you or Sasha are going to have to explain marinated mice  Paranoid

Prissy - I think I would get addicted to editing on Photobucket - maybe I'd better not start!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #987 on: March 16, 2008, 11:06:52 PM »

Tammy, I could never tell Ping and Zoe apart. See if I'm right. Zoe is saying  I'm her
 favorite. And Ping is saying In her dreams. Cute.

Prissy , Cute pictures of Sandy and Shadow. They do have the look that they have
 something on their minds.

Frankie, Tuffy and Jack are cute even when they are all wet.  Tuffy looks mad. Laughing
 Showing his teeth. Was that right after he got bit by the turtle?  I am now
 doggy sitting.  He is 5 months old and he snores, really loud for a puppy.  I
 think this is going to be a sleepless 2 weeks.

Prissy and Tammy, I am taking care of the Vets dog where I got September.
 He is a minature collie. He is really cute. The minute I sit down by the
 computer, he is right on my lap. So far he hasn't figured out how to push the keys.
 But he is chewing on one of my slippers.

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #988 on: March 16, 2008, 11:32:06 PM »

Carol - Tuffy had probably spotted Gumbo the rooster - they don't get along with each other.  I didn't notice when I took the photo that he was growling at something - I took it from the top of the hill overlooking the pond and used the zoom -  (he is really very sweet except when he sees that rooster!). Tuffy was on dry land when the turtle bit him!  Laughing

I'm glad you are baby sitting - I think that will help you to decide whether to get a dog or a cat for yourself.

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #989 on: March 17, 2008, 03:55:08 AM »

Frankie - I've been an avid follower of The Adventures of Jack and Tuffy but hadn't ever seen pictures. They are adorable! They could be movie stars Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #990 on: March 17, 2008, 06:39:58 AM »

FRANKIE, thank you so much for the pictures of Tuffy and Jack.  I just love them so much.  Tuffy is about the size of our Maggie.  Yorkie's always look unkept.  They are rough and tumble at least the ones I know are.  Thank heavens that kennel Tuffy was kept in all the time is a thing of the past.  He is finally enjoying being a dog.  I will pray for strength for you and Lewis to keep up with these puppies.   Laughing God love you both!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #991 on: March 17, 2008, 07:54:31 AM »

Frankie,

Cute pictures of Tuffy and Jack.  Tuffy is in the top picture, is that right?  I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to post the Count Jackula picture I sent you of Jack!!

Carol,
That sounds like a cute dog.  I'd love to see a picture of a miniature collie.  Our dogs our large shelties and look like small collies.  They are too big to be lap dogs.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #992 on: March 17, 2008, 07:57:58 AM »

On a previous page I posted the pictures of our Pond Club friends' dog Lady and her 10 puppies.

(Clickable)

Now, six puppies have new homes, and the four remaining will have new homes soon.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #993 on: March 17, 2008, 08:18:31 AM »

PRISSY, love oh love all those puppies!!!!!  They are just precious, so glad that homes were found for them.

St.Patrick's Day    St.Patrick'sDay    St.Patrick's Day

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #994 on: March 17, 2008, 12:34:43 PM »

wave wave
 Prissy and Frankie That is such a cute picture of Jack. I haven't seen that one before.

Prissy, My brother had a minature collie and full grown she was about half the size or
 maybe a little more of Sandy and Shadow. They look just like a collie otherwise. Same
 color hair and everything. She died about 10 years ago. I remember she used to like
 hard boiled eggs to eat. I don't have any idea how to put photo's on a computer. I
 will ask my brother if I can have a picture of her. If I can, I will send it too you. He is
 in Florida right now, but will be home March 30th.

Frankie, Wow, Tuffy must not like Gumbo at all  Laughing. Can't blame him if Gumbo chases him
him around.  Anyway Tuffy is pretty good at showing his authority. If I were Gumbo,
I would be scared.   That picture makes me smile.  I like cats but I would rather
have a dog. The apartment is small and  when the dog is full grown there is no place
for him/her to run. And I am on 5th floor so I wouldn't beable to put the dog on a leash
 outside. I would have to be out there or someone would take the dog.  I can take
 the dog for walks, but I don't know if that would be enough. This just isn't the right
 set up to have a dog. I love all animals. If I lived out of town I would probably try to
 have one of each. Laughing Laughing   Glad Tuffy is ok from that turtle bite. Clapping Clapping

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
ANGELA
Enthusiastic

A FAN FROM MASSACHUSETTS SUPPORTING CLAY 110%

« Reply #995 on: March 17, 2008, 02:07:05 PM »

fhmmany2 wrote:
ANGELA - Either you or Sasha are going to have to explain marinated mice 

WELL SINCE YOU ASKED I SHOULD  EXPLAIN  Laughing. " MARINATED MICE" ,ARE SMALL  TOY MICE THAT ARE PLACED IN A SMALL PLASTIC ZIP BAG WITH A COUPLE OF TABLESPOONS OF FRESH CAT NIP.  THIS IS WHAT I CALL "MARINATED MICE"  Laughing.  MY CAT, CHRIS LOVED HIS "MARINATED MICE"  & WHEN HE WAS FINISHED PLAYING WITH THEM I WOULD RECHARGE THEM BACK INTO THE MARINADE (CATNIP  Wink).

PRISSY SO HAPPY THOSE CUTE LITTLE PUPPIES ALL GOT HOMES  Purple Banana

TAKE CARE EVERYONE,
ANGELA

"BE HAPPY,TRY YOUR BEST & LET GOD TAKE CARE OF THE REST"
"LIZ, JULIE, JJ & CAROL OUR 4 SHINING ANGELS" "SUPPORTING CLAY 110% SINCE DAY ONE"    "
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #996 on: March 17, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »

Tammy:  Jim just  saw your picture with the pugs him and are both laughing,Im the favorite, thats what Chloe would say. Glad my  buddy Ping is doing well.

Prissy:  great pictures to. glad al the pups will have homes.  love count Jackula ROFLMAO

Frankie:  great pictures. I see Angela explained marianted mice.  Auntie Angela spoils the girls they are gong to need another toy box  ROFLMAO

Angela;  they are still running around from the catnip ROFLMAO  the girls say thanks for the mice. blush

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #997 on: March 17, 2008, 04:18:20 PM »

Angela and Sasha - Whew! What a relief! I have too much imagination - marinated mice sounded really scary!  lmao  Paranoid

claydevotee
« Reply #998 on: March 17, 2008, 05:25:28 PM »

Thea
I think your doing the right thing by waiting.   I hope you have great health and happiness this year and in the coming years.

Thanks, TAMMY!  You are so kind with your well-wishes.  Huggles  All I can say is we're taking life one day at a time and trying to improve our health so that we can be more active and enjoy life more.  Hopefully this spring we will start feeling stronger and more energetic! 

I know that there is a history of ill feelings between a couple of posters on the Pet Thread,  but I am certain they can rise above this so that we can make the Pet Thread a happy, welcoming place for all who visit here.  That said, I must say that it brings me great joy to see so many pet-lovers posting here.   Life is too short to let pettiness run our lives----except in the case of letting our "pets" run our lives!  Wink

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #999 on: March 18, 2008, 03:38:07 AM »

Thea
I think your doing the right thing by waiting.   I hope you have great health and happiness this year and in the coming years.

Thanks, TAMMY!  You are so kind with your well-wishes.  Huggles  All I can say is we're taking life one day at a time and trying to improve our health so that we can be more active and enjoy life more.  Hopefully this spring we will start feeling stronger and more energetic! 

I know that there is a history of ill feelings between a couple of posters on the Pet Thread,  but I am certain they can rise above this so that we can make the Pet Thread a happy, welcoming place for all who visit here.  That said, I must say that it brings me great joy to see so many pet-lovers posting here.   Life is too short to let pettiness run our lives----except in the case of letting our "pets" run our lives!  Wink

Thea
I couldn't agree more with all you have said.  Huggles  And I agree about letting pets run our lives.  Since Ping was sick I started to spoil her even more and I created a monster who begs all the time.  Naughty

Prissy
I made these last night.  The Kitty pug is Ping and the pug astronaut is Zoe.  They have some other ones on photobucket as well.  It's neat because you can position and fit the face into the characters very easily.  Thanks again for experimenting and sharing it with us because now I have another toy to play with.

Sasha
Ping is usually the boss but when she is sick Zoe tries to be the dominate one.  It's funny how when one is sitting close to me the other comes up and tries to sit on the other one and squish them out. Laughing

Angela
I am going to have to get some marinated mice to Milo.  Laughing  Sparky was the one that loved cat nip and would roll around in my cat mint plant in the summer time.  I wish I could plant some on his grave but we don't get enough sun over there.

Carol
You are correct with picking out Ping and Zoe.  It is a goofy picture of them but they are always making silly faces.

Frankie
You need to take a trip to photobucket.  It's very addicting.  I did have the flu for two days.  Sunday night I came down with a fever and chest cough and was out of work yesterday but I'm on the mend today and I'm heading to work soon.  I love the pictures of your babies.  How often do you have to get them groomed?  I had a dog named Angel.  She was part Cocka-poo and part terrier and I had to clip her all the time.  I will try to find a picture and scan it to post.  She was a sweet girl and followed me everywhere she went.

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx