gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 07:54:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 335
Total: 335

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262716 times)
KingOfSing
« Reply #960 on: March 04, 2008, 01:00:39 PM »

hi all...i don't have pics unfortunately but i have 2 beautiful cats named bolo and gigi. Bolo is very um, large and is very sloth-like. He eats all day and snuggles on the couch. Sounds like the life right? Gigi is much healthier and is very shy around people, but very sweet. I'll try to get some pics on line
claydevotee
« Reply #961 on: March 04, 2008, 04:56:43 PM »

Welcome to the Claymanaics "Pet Thread", KING OF SING!  We would love to see pictures of Bolo and Gigi.  Sounds like they are spoiled rotten, but loved!!!!   Laughing  I think that sounds familiar to all of us!!!

Thea
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #962 on: March 09, 2008, 04:53:54 AM »

Frankie
How are the ducks and eggs doing?

Welcome KingofSing

I can't wait to see pictures of your cats.  They sound adorable.

Ping update..
She is hanging in there.. It will be two weeks on Tuesday since her last aspiration.  I do notice some good changes in her since her procedure and a few bad ones.  The bad ones is that she seems very sensitive on one side of her mouth now and holds her toy's carefully on that side.  She also makes more of a mess eating.  Her breathing seems better although not perfect and I think she is learning how to lay in the best position to breath better.. I love to watch her when she is comfortable and snoring away.  It makes my heart happy to see she is resting well.  She is still eating and playing.  Sean is home and she loves to have people in the house and loves the attention the boys give her.  I am giving her the shark cartilage along with lots of flax oil in her food but decided to keep her on the same diet since it's pretty healthy.

Thanks for keeping her in her thoughts and prayers.. I looked up  her birth records and found out she turned 9 on February 8th.  Everyday is a new birthday when she is with us..  I love her and her sister so much..  :heartburst

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #963 on: March 09, 2008, 05:47:28 AM »

Huggles Tammy - thank you for Ping's update. I do think about her every day - it sounds as if the procedure was worth all that she and you had to go through - I'm so happy she is better.

Our ducks are O.K., although I am beginning to wonder if our Mama Duck is old enough to know what to do with her eggs. I have been reading a lot, and others have posted that their young ducks just lay eggs here and there, and don't ever come back to them - our duck did this a couple of times before she actually built a nest. We had wondered if our wild Wood Ducks would come back to the pond with our Mallards there, too. The Wood Ducks have raised babies on our pond for the last 3 years - the babies hatch, then they leave after a short time. The wood Ducks have come back, and Lewis said he heard the female in the nesting box as he walked down the pond levee yesterday. The couple stayed on the pond all day, despite the dogs running around and Lewis walking back and forth as he worked on the fence - so at least I think we will have Wood Duck babies again.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #964 on: March 09, 2008, 07:55:41 AM »

Frankie
I'll check back for updates.. I can't wait to see pictures of your wood duck babies..  You are lucky having all that awesome nature around you.  Do you have trouble with wild predators around you such as coyote's and foxes?

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #965 on: March 09, 2008, 03:33:28 PM »

I decided I was going to start taking more videos and pictures of my girls while Ping is feeling better.  I want to remember every minute of her..  This one is from the girls and I today and some others from this week and today..

Ping..   

Zoe..   

Sunning beauties.. It's one of their favorite things to do besides eating..    

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #966 on: March 10, 2008, 03:51:49 AM »

Tammy,

I don't know who is prettier, my girls or you.  Very very nice my friend.

Hugs
Rainey
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #967 on: March 10, 2008, 07:07:50 AM »

Tammy - I love the beautiful photos of you and the girls - I especially love the close ups of their sweet little faces.

Yes, we do have predators - we hear coyotes  barking all of the time - there are hundreds of acres of farmland just behind our back fence ( they have not gotten into our yard as far as we know, though). That is why we never let the girls sleep outside at night when they were puppies. And possums and raccoons are in our yard every fall when the persimmons are ripe. Redbirds insist upon building nests in the greenhouse every summer - but their eggs never hatch - something (we think it is a snake) gets them every time - the nest is never disturbed, the eggs just disappear.  That is why I told Lewis that having ducks is just heartbreak waiting to happen. We have lost two grown ducks this winter - we do not know what got them.  Paranoid

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #968 on: March 10, 2008, 10:10:53 AM »

Tammy,

Beautiful pictures of you and your girls.  They are such sweet dogs.  I'm glad Ping is still holding her own.

Frankie,

Good luck with the duck eggs. Fingers Crossed  Hopefully, they will not become victims of predators.  We have even seen a coyote in our back yard, and we are very near a freeway.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #969 on: March 10, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »

TAMMY JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE IF YOU POSTED ABOUT PING I SEE SHE IS DOING BETTER THE PICTURES ARE ADORABLE, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TO. KEEP US POSTED. Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
« Reply #970 on: March 11, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »

Phil and I are thinking about getting another goldendoodle...this time a cream-colored or apricot-colored one.  Are we crazy???  Laughing
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #971 on: March 14, 2008, 07:29:10 PM »

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #972 on: March 15, 2008, 04:17:53 AM »

Phil and I are thinking about getting another goldendoodle...this time a cream-colored or apricot-colored one.  Are we crazy???  Laughing

Thea
I have had so many ups and downs with Ping lately that I don't know if I could get another animal after her and Zoe.  It's so heart wrenching to lose them but when I think about all the joy and happiness they gave me I wouldn't change a thing.   They do say that having a pet makes you live longer.  My mom and dad have lost three dogs and it's been hard on them but they get another one because it gives them something to nurture and take care of.  As far as you getting another fur baby, It is nice to have another dog to keep your other one company while you and hubby go away.  Are you still thinking about it?  I am anxious to hear what you decided.

Prissy
Your babies look like little dog statues.  Laughing  How do you get them to pose like that?

Thanks to everyone else for your kind words about my girls..  Huggles  Ping is still holding her own..  It will be three weeks next Tuesday since her last aspiration.  I made an appointment for her Wednesday for the doctor to look her over and check in her mouth.. She doesn't chew on that side now since the procedure was done.  She still plays and eats though and I am loving every minute with her..

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #973 on: March 15, 2008, 05:18:43 AM »

Tammy -  Huggles I am happy you gave us an update  Huggles It sounds like Ping is doing really well.  I thought I would never have another pet after Peanut and Scooter died last year. I really wasn't ready when Jack came along and needed a home, but Lewis wanted him so much. It didn't take long, though, before I was so grateful that we took him in - I can't describe it, but Lewis just had a sadness in his eyes that chasing Jack all around the neighborhood took away   Laughing  Then Tuffy came along and needed a home, too. He has become the boss of us all. As I've said before, they will never take the girls' places, but they each have a place all their own.

Prissy - Happy Brithday to Shadow and Sandy!  They are so beautiful - they could be dog models!

Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #974 on: March 15, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »

Happy Birthday Sandy and Shadow!!!

Happy Birthday At three months you were "Adorable" !!!

At four years you have grown up to be simply "Pretty" !!!

Wishing you many "Doggie Treats" for your special day !!!

dog dog

carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #975 on: March 15, 2008, 10:46:34 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW AND SANDY!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday HERE IS YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Anniebell
Claymaniac

God Bless The USA !

« Reply #976 on: March 15, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »

Hi Tammy wave wave
 Beautiful pictures of You, Zoe and Ping.  So cute. I will keep Ping in my prayers
 that she will keep getting better everyday.      Huggles Carol

In the Cookies of Life
Friends are the Chocolate Chips !! Cookie
claydevotee
« Reply #977 on: March 15, 2008, 07:13:28 PM »

Thea
I have had so many ups and downs with Ping lately that I don't know if I could get another animal after her and Zoe.  It's so heart wrenching to lose them but when I think about all the joy and happiness they gave me I wouldn't change a thing.   They do say that having a pet makes you live longer.  My mom and dad have lost three dogs and it's been hard on them but they get another one because it gives them something to nurture and take care of.  As far as you getting another fur baby, It is nice to have another dog to keep your other one company while you and hubby go away.  Are you still thinking about it?  I am anxious to hear what you decided.

TAMMY, Phil and I have pretty much decided not to get another "doodle" right now.  Until Phil's and my health have completely stabilized, we've decided to  at least try to keep our lives as simple and uncomplicated as possible  (easier said than done, believe me!  Laughing).  The only time I wish we had another dog is when we travel and have to leave Mimi in a kennel.  We've tried leaving her with friends, but we're afraid she might try to run home.  Today when she went over to my neighbor's for a "Play date" with Lola, the golden retriever, she bolted when she realized I was going home without her.  doh

I'm so happy that Ping is holding her own healthwise for the time being.   You're right...you need to enjoy every moment with her and Zoe!!! 

Anyway......
dog Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! dog
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHADOW AND SANDIE, the magnificent photogenic  sheltie twins!!!!

PRISSY,  May they bring you and Skip many more years of joy, licks, kisses and muddy footprints in your home!!!

It's so wonderful to see so many Claymaniacs here on the Pet Thread!!!  Super Happy!!!  CAROL,  SHIRLEY, FRANKIE, GLORY, LORRAINE, LOLITA, KING OF SING and everybody, you are always welcome!!!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #978 on: March 15, 2008, 07:40:48 PM »

On behalf of Shadow and Sandy, thanks for all the lovely birthday posts to them.  They have played outside several times today.  They have had several doggy treats and enjoyed chicken broth on their dog food and later lima beans!!  No birthday cake for them today!!
They have always been good about sitting and posing, but lately, we have to snap the picture quickly!!  We feel like we are all lucky to have each other.

dog  dog

Thank you to Pepe, Woody, Lolita, Brenda, Sharon, Karen, WisconsinBarb, Tammy, Frankie, Carol and Thea!

Pepe:
PRISSY,  did Shadow and Sandy get a birthday cake!!!!  They are so beautiful and always love to see pictures of them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW AND SANDY!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Happy Birthday HERE IS YOUR OWN BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!   

Woody:
Prissy,     to  Shadow and Sandy!!!!!  I'm sure you are doing something special for them.   

Lolita:
 Prissy,  Happy 4th Birthday to the lovable Shadow and Sandy! Are they going to get treated to ice cream and cake?

Brenda:
Prissy, happy birthday to your 'babies.'

Karen28
Prissy, I loved looking at all the pics of your babies!!  Looks like they get along really well together!  Happy Birthday to Shadow and Sandy (I can't decide which is prettier, they are both gorgeous dogs!)

Sharon(Mrs.C)
Prissy, thanks for your kind words, and your babies are beautiful Happy Birthday Happy Birthday to Shadow and Sandy Clapping

Wisconsinmaniac(Barb)
PRISSY - I took a trip over to the thread to see your "birthday babies".  Do they know how very lucky they are??

Tammy:
Prissy
Your babies look like little dog statues.    How do you get them to pose like that?

Frankie:
Prissy - Happy Brithday to Shadow and Sandy!  They are so beautiful - they could be dog models!

Carol:
Happy Birthday Sandy and Shadow!!!

Happy Birthday At three months you were "Adorable" !!!

At four years you have grown up to be simply "Pretty" !!!

Wishing you many "Doggie Treats" for your special day !!!

dog dog

Thea:
dog Birthday Cake! Birthday Cake! dog
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHADOW AND SANDIE, the magnificent photogenic  sheltie twins!!!!

PRISSY,  May they bring you and Skip many more years of joy, licks, kisses and muddy footprints in your home!!!

lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #979 on: March 16, 2008, 04:10:44 AM »

Tammykins - So glad that Ping is still doing well.  I really believe she is one strong doggie. 

Prissy - Happy Birthday to Shadow and Sandy.    I have always said if I could have a dog it would be a doggy like yours or one like Ping or Zoe.  But right now I must stay doggieless.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Thanks everyone for welcoming me here.

Hugs
Rainey
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx