gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 12:21:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 416
Total: 416

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262734 times)
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #800 on: November 14, 2007, 11:09:13 AM »

FRANKIE HOW WONDERFUL  Purple Banana  Purple Banana

GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL................

This is one of the kindest things I've ever experienced.  I have no way to know who sent it, but there is a kind soul working in the dead letter office of the US postal service.

Our 14 year old dog, Abbey, died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey.   She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her . I told her that I thought we could so she dictated these words: 

Dear God,

Will you please take care of my dog?   She died yesterday and is with you in heaven.   I miss her very much. I am happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick.

I  hope you will play with her.  She likes to play with balls and to swim.  I am sending a picture of her so when you see her.  You will know that she is my dog. I really miss her.

Love, Meredith.

We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey and Meredith  and addressed it to God/Heaven.  We put our return address on it.   Then Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven.  That afternoon she dropped it int o the letter box at the post office.   A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had.   

Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front  porch addressed, "To Meredith , " in an unfamiliar hand.   Meredith opened it.    Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, "When a Pet Dies." Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope.   On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey & Meredith and this note:   

Dear Meredith,

Abbey arrived safely in heaven.   

Having the picture was a big help. I recognized Abbey right away.     

Abbey isn't sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart.  Abbey loved being your dog.  Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in,  so I am sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by.   

Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me. What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you.   

I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much.   

By the way, I am wherever there is love.

Love,
God

Dudley
Cry!
Thanks for sharing that. Huggles

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #801 on: November 14, 2007, 11:15:41 AM »

Frankie, Prissy and anyone else I didn't mention.
The vet came over and she showed us how to aspirate Ping's nasal area through her mouth.. She is now realizing what we are doing more and more and doesn't like it.. I wish we could do it in her arm or leg and distract her with a Popsicle like when we cut her nails.  The vet did it this time and she didn't draw any fluid out.  We think it was too soon since she just had it done Friday or that she wasn't positioned properly because we had her laying on her side when we held her down.  She is fine now and seems to be breathing better..   The next time she seems to fill up Joe and I are going to give it a go  with the instructions she gave us and with Chris's help.. Wish us luck.    I will definitely let you know how we make out..  Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers..  Huggles  The vet and all of us are still baffled about her condition. scratch Don't Know

CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #802 on: November 14, 2007, 01:40:20 PM »

Frankie, I had to save some of the pictures you posted of Gumbo, Jack and Tuffy.  How adorable!!!  I miss having a dog so much, but we just can't do it yet.  I would love a smaller one like you have if I ever get another one.  I want one to sit in my lap and cuddle.   I really think it makes you so happy too.  I remember when you thought you didn't want another dog.  You knew that wouldn't last though.   I just love the friendship of these three animals.  I think you could write a book with some really cute illustrations.  Who ever thought the rooster would love the dogs; just like the kitten and the crow.

Tammy, good luck with Ping.  You will do fine with the procedure.  I think just having to have her sit still and trying to hold her must be so hard.  Maybe some day she will be rid of the whole problem.  Let's hope so.

All I have are a few squirrels in the yard, but the other day we had a bunch of turkeys almost on our doorstep.   I hope no one has them for dinner next week.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #803 on: November 14, 2007, 02:16:27 PM »

TAMMYKINS SO GLAD PING IS DOING GOOD WONDERFUL MAMMA AND DAD HELPS. Huggles Huggles

THAT LETTER TO GOD WAS SO SWEET MADE ME MISTY EYED AS WELL.IT IS SO HARD TO LOSE A BELOVED PET.

I MISS MY LITTLE SAUCIE EVERYDAY,NEVER WAS CAT PERSON REALLY UNTIL I INHERITED CALLIE FROM A CLIENT .SHE IS A LITTLE DOLL,

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #804 on: November 16, 2007, 11:14:39 AM »

This is a tear jerker video.  If you love dogs and animals..  This is a nice video with music by Livingston Taylor called good friends.. Check it out..  It's beautiful and touching.. Read the closing at the end. Cry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAdJghJMyRI&feature=related

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #805 on: November 16, 2007, 11:19:12 AM »

Thanks Glory and Linda!

We haven't had to syringe Ping yet.  Hopefully we will get the swing of it when we do. 

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #806 on: November 17, 2007, 01:14:51 PM »

Just got Moonshot's Fall Portfolio uploaded:

Moonshot, Fall 2007

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #807 on: November 17, 2007, 03:46:04 PM »

Tammy - I love the video - and I hope Ping does well for years to come!

Michelle - I just looked at the photos of Moonshot on the OCD - he is a handsome guy - great pictures!  Clapping

This is granddaughter Laney and her very first puppy - she has named her puppy Daisy. She has wanted a dog her whole life, but her parents thought she should wait until she was older (she is 8). Daisy is tiny, and will only weigh 8 pounds when she is grown. When she barks, you have to listen close to hear her!  Laughing Today Lewis and I were looking for a new collar for Tuffy - didn't find one, but we found a collor for Daisy that has daisies on it - Laney will be happy!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #808 on: November 17, 2007, 04:08:15 PM »

FRANKIE THAT IS PRECIOUS LIKE A BIG BALL OF FUR. WHAT KIND OF DOG IS SHE, I HAD A DAISY FOR 18 YEARS.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #809 on: November 17, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »

Glory - she is a Shih-Tzu!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #810 on: November 17, 2007, 07:43:06 PM »

This is my Princess, she tries to get into everything!!!!!

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #811 on: November 17, 2007, 07:44:59 PM »

FRANKIE

LANEY IS ADORABLE, ADORABLE!!!!
LOOKS LIKE ALICE IN wONDERLAND!!!!

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #812 on: November 18, 2007, 04:48:02 AM »

Jan
Your princess is a little rascal.. Laughing

Frankie
I love Laney's new puppy..  Is that the kind of dog that was on the movie As Good As It Gets with Jack Nicholson?  I loved that little dog on that movie.

Michelle
Moonshot is a cutey Pie.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #813 on: November 18, 2007, 05:56:52 AM »

Laney called me last night and told me she had bought some Christmas bows for Daisy's hair - here is a picture she sent this monring!  Laughing

Tammy - I didn't see that movie, so I can't answer your question!

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #814 on: November 18, 2007, 06:15:57 AM »

Laney called me last night and told me she had bought some Christmas bows for Daisy's hair - here is a picture she sent this monring!  Laughing

Tammy - I didn't see that movie, so I can't answer your question!

Oh my gosh she is freakin adorable...

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #815 on: November 18, 2007, 07:04:33 AM »

Tammy - the best way to describe  Shih-Tzus is that they look like a cross between a Pug (they have smushed up noses) and a dust mop!   Laughing (Don't tell Laney I said that!  Paranoid )

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #816 on: November 18, 2007, 07:20:44 AM »

Frankie - Daisy is adorable! I love the red bow.

Tammy - I saw "As Good As It Gets", I liked the dog in it too!

Jan - Love the picture of your cat! They do love to explore the strangest things don't they? I've got pictures of Moonshot and his brother, Booster, with their heads stuck in holes they dug in the back yard. It looks like the back-end of a poodle grew right up out of the ground.  Laughing

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #817 on: November 18, 2007, 12:18:05 PM »

Tammy:  love that video.    Tammy it was a Brussels Griffin someone at work has one they are so cute.

Frankie:  great picture of Laney, what a pretty girl.  that do is adorable, mty friend Dave has one the same color.  they are such sweet dogs.

Jan:  princess is like my Chloe has to check everything out.  especially Clay.  ROFLMAO

Michelle:  great picture of Moonshot.

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #818 on: November 18, 2007, 12:19:17 PM »

This is a Brusels Griffin

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #819 on: November 18, 2007, 12:52:04 PM »

This is a Brusels Griffin

Sasha
It reminds me of a pug with long fur.. How sweet!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx