gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:33:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 371
Total: 371

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262726 times)
claydevotee
« Reply #780 on: November 11, 2007, 11:56:15 AM »

Here is Miss CHloe...  Clay loving kitty....  listens to Clay everyday,  now that hubby is retired she yells at him everyday to play  him.

lmao  SASHA!  I'd love to hear Miss Chloe yell at your hubby !!

My Miss Mimi, the goldendoodle, definitely has my hubby, who is also retired, wrapped around her little paw!!!  These female pets have a way with their men, don't they?  Wink Laughing

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #781 on: November 11, 2007, 12:48:52 PM »

Thea she is to funny yelling at him and he listens  ROFLMAO  she has him wrapped around her little paws. her favorite is Clay christams cd  he puts her in a trance..... ROFLMAO

jan: they are quite the fur balls, they are tiney they only way between 8 and 8 1/2 lbs.

Frankie:  i found the link on ytube about the kitten and the crow you have to watch it , it is to cute... this is the cutest story about a crow who takes care of kitten feeds it worms and things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #782 on: November 11, 2007, 01:15:49 PM »

Sasha I agree that is the cutest video I have ever seen. Laughing Funny and heartwarming. Thanks for the link.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #783 on: November 11, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »

SASHA THAT WAS SO CUTE BEST BUDDIES, AMAZING. bigsmile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
claydevotee
« Reply #784 on: November 11, 2007, 04:22:01 PM »

SASHA,  the Crow and the Kitten video was so touching and (as LOLITA called it) "heartwarming".  There are so many wonderful lessons to learn from that story.  We are all God's creatures, in a sense, and we need to take care of and nurture one another, no matter how big our differences may be.  Thanks so much for bringing that over to us.   Huggles

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #785 on: November 11, 2007, 04:32:38 PM »

Sasha - I loved that! Thank you for the link!

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #786 on: November 11, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »

Sasha,
What a great link!  How special that the crow took care of the kitten and now they are "best friends."  So sweet!

Sasha and Jan,
I enjoyed seeing your cat pictures.

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #787 on: November 11, 2007, 06:12:32 PM »

Because we are animal lovers:

Recall -- Firm Press Release
FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, the media, and other interested parties. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company.

The Hartz Mountain Corporation Recalls Vitamin Care for Cats Because of Possible Health Risk

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/hartz10_07.html

Read the rest at the link.

Lora
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #788 on: November 12, 2007, 06:18:50 AM »

Thea she is to funny yelling at him and he listens  ROFLMAO  she has him wrapped around her little paws. her favorite is Clay christams cd  he puts her in a trance..... ROFLMAO

jan: they are quite the fur balls, they are tiney they only way between 8 and 8 1/2 lbs.

Frankie:  i found the link on ytube about the kitten and the crow you have to watch it , it is to cute... this is the cutest story about a crow who takes care of kitten feeds it worms and things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JiJzqXxgxo

Sasha

Sasha
Thanks for that youtube clip.. What an unbelievable story.. Clapping

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #789 on: November 12, 2007, 08:31:54 AM »

SASHA, I loved the UTube clip.  Thanks for bringing it over and pm me about it.  It is precious!!!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #790 on: November 13, 2007, 10:24:54 AM »

Sasha, I loved the cat and crow story.   I have said so many times that animals are like humans in so many ways.  Beautiful.  I loved the pictures of Kayla and Chloe too.  They are gorgeous!!!

Frankie, I really think Jack and the rooster are going to be friends just like the cat and the crow.   It's amazing!  I don't think I would get a thing done if I had the pair of them.

Tammy, I know you are probably anxious, but Jo will be right there to help.   Ping is not a monster.   Laughing

I love all of the animal stories here.

Pepe, I think my mother would be so touched she would cry too.   It is very emotional when you think of it.

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #791 on: November 13, 2007, 11:09:10 AM »

O.K., - this is absolutely the last animal we are going to rescue this year!  soapbox Laughing this is Tuffy  (a Yorkie) - and he is so sweet - we got a call from the Humane Society yesterday. Tuffy's family, like Jack's family, loved him but could not give him a good home. so he is here now (and I have accepted the fact that the house will never be clean or quiet). By the way - his whole name is " Tuff Enuf"  lmao

Click to make pictures bigger:

I didn't want the ducks to feel left out, so I took their picture, too:

Tuffy is just a little smaller than Jack - he weighs 10 pounds.

Lewis held them for a split second so I could get a picture (I should have gotten Lewis in the picture, too, but there wasn't much time).

I have named this one "The Three Boys" - Tuffy likes Gumbo, too.  We were worried about that - but all is well.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
lorraine
Enthusiastic

« Reply #792 on: November 13, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »

FRANKIE - HAD TO STOP BY AND SAY CONGRATULATIONS.  SOUNDS LIKE IT IS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.  YOU KNOW ME, THE ONLY CRITTERS I HAVE ARE MICE.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I JUST THINK ALL YOU GUYS ARE SPECIAL WITH YOUR ANIMALS.  I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO HAVE A CAT BUT MAYBE IT IS JUST MY LIFESTYLE THEY DON'T LIKE.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

HUGS
RAINEY
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #793 on: November 13, 2007, 11:34:29 AM »

Frankie
Tuffy is the sweetest little thing.. You should post his picture on the OCD for others who can't make it here.  What a lovely clan of animals you  have now.. I'm glad Tuffy gets along with Gumbo as well.. I can't wait to hear more of your stories and more about Tuffy's personality.. 

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #794 on: November 13, 2007, 11:35:22 AM »

FRANKIE - HAD TO STOP BY AND SAY CONGRATULATIONS.  SOUNDS LIKE IT IS A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN.  YOU KNOW ME, THE ONLY CRITTERS I HAVE ARE MICE.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I JUST THINK ALL YOU GUYS ARE SPECIAL WITH YOUR ANIMALS.  I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO HAVE A CAT BUT MAYBE IT IS JUST MY LIFESTYLE THEY DON'T LIKE.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

HUGS
RAINEY

Lorraine
If you like I'll pick you up a cage for those pet mice of yours.. Laughing  I feel your pain though I remember when I felt like I was being invaded by them two years ago..

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #795 on: November 13, 2007, 12:29:29 PM »

HOW CUTE IS THAT 2 PUPS AND A ROOSTER lmao lmao I WAS A BIT CONCERNED ABOUT TUFFY AND GUMBO GOOD TO SEE GUMBO THINKS HE IS A DOG lmao I AM SURE THEY WILL DO FINE,ONE OF THE GREAT MYSTERIES OF LIFE. NOW IF PEOPLE WOULD GET ALONG AS WELL AS THESE THREE WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD IT WOULD BE, bigsmile

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #796 on: November 13, 2007, 04:18:33 PM »

FRANKIE, I almost didn't want to come here to see your new puppy.  I saw you were getting this little Yorkie.  I knew if I saw it I would want him.  Yorkie's are the love of my life.  I have had many different types of dogs but Yorkies are special to me.  So loving and devoted and spunky and full of it.  They have the biggest heart and would not think twice of taking a Great Dane on.  We lost our Maggie, who was a Yorkie, three years ago and we still mourn her loss so much.  My son as a little Yorkie named Alli which I babysit once in a while and I love her so much.  I can not tell you how much I love you for taking her and giving her a great new life.  People that keep dogs caged I don't know about them.  If they piddle I clean it up caging a animal is cruel.  Thank you for giving this little one a new and happy life.  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #797 on: November 13, 2007, 07:45:57 PM »

FRANKIE HOW WONDERFUL  Purple Banana  Purple Banana

GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL................

This is one of the kindest things I've ever experienced.  I have no way to know who sent it, but there is a kind soul working in the dead letter office of the US postal service.

Our 14 year old dog, Abbey, died last month. The day after she died, my 4 year old daughter Meredith was crying and talking about how much she missed Abbey.   She asked if we could write a letter to God so that when Abbey got to heaven, God would recognize her . I told her that I thought we could so she dictated these words: 

Dear God,

Will you please take care of my dog?   She died yesterday and is with you in heaven.   I miss her very much. I am happy that you let me have her as my dog even though she got sick.

I  hope you will play with her.  She likes to play with balls and to swim.  I am sending a picture of her so when you see her.  You will know that she is my dog. I really miss her.

Love, Meredith.

We put the letter in an envelope with a picture of Abbey and Meredith  and addressed it to God/Heaven.  We put our return address on it.   Then Meredith pasted several stamps on the front of the envelope because she said it would take lots of stamps to get the letter all the way to heaven.  That afternoon she dropped it int o the letter box at the post office.   A few days later, she asked if God had gotten the letter yet. I told her that I thought He had.   

Yesterday, there was a package wrapped in gold paper on our front  porch addressed, "To Meredith , " in an unfamiliar hand.   Meredith opened it.    Inside was a book by Mr. Rogers called, "When a Pet Dies." Taped to the inside front cover was the letter we had written to God in its opened envelope.   On the opposite page was the picture of Abbey & Meredith and this note:   

Dear Meredith,

Abbey arrived safely in heaven.   

Having the picture was a big help. I recognized Abbey right away.     

Abbey isn't sick anymore. Her spirit is here with me just like it stays in your heart.  Abbey loved being your dog.  Since we don't need our bodies in heaven, I don't have any pockets to keep your picture in,  so I am sending it back to you in this little book for you to keep and have something to remember Abbey by.   

Thank you for the beautiful letter and thank your mother for helping you write it and sending it to me. What a wonderful mother you have. I picked her especially for you.   

I send my blessings every day and remember that I love you very much.   

By the way, I am wherever there is love.

Love,
God

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #798 on: November 13, 2007, 08:17:51 PM »

dudley -  Cry! Big Hug! I am printing that to put into Scooter and Peanut's scrapbook. We love the new pets, and I am so glad they are here, but I never will forget the love our girls gave to us all of those years. There are some wonderful people in this world - how great that somebody took the time to help a child.

Tammy - I am so concerned because you did not post how the Vet visit went today - I am thinking about Ping!

Thanks to everyone for celebrating with us    - all of you have gotten us through a lot of loss the last year - it is good to finally have happy things to post.

I'm wondering how our first night will be  Paranoid It may be like having a new baby in the house!  Laughing

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #799 on: November 14, 2007, 06:48:25 AM »

Frankie,

Tuffy is such a cute dog.  I didn't think you could get one as cute as Jack, but you did!!  I think Gumbo will get along with both dogs.  I do think like someone said, you have the makings of a children's story here!!

Dudley,

That was so sweet about the little girl and the dog.  I believe someone emailed me that one time.  How kind that someone took the time to answer the little girl's letter, or...............God spoke to her through someone here!

I love this thread!!

PS:  Tammy, I'm still thinking about Ping.  Hope everything is going well with her!  Hug

PS:  I think we need a little dog emoticon, too.  We have a kitty!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx