gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:27:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 530
Total: 530

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262753 times)
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #700 on: September 23, 2007, 08:00:39 AM »

Thea....Miss Mimi is so darn cute...Ilove all dogs but I think I love any dog that is mixed with a poodle....they are always so cute with those curls!!!

Shirley... you are right there is much beauty around us...we just need to take a minute to see it!!!!  "All creatures large and small".....I love them all....well....except for centipedes!!!!!!! Paranoid
claymate27
Claymation

"The best hasn't happened yet!"

« Reply #701 on: September 23, 2007, 08:09:33 AM »

Clapping i have 4 cats. Bunnie(gray and on her 9th life) got her from a lady at a mobile home park.she's named bunnie cause she has a broken back and hops like a bunnie. Then there is Daisy(black and white). she was given to us by my brother-in-law. she is named daisy after my hubby's beloved cat that died before her time. Angel(white fluffy,thing of a cat). He was a stray that we adopted. He is named after Angel from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel from Rent. Then,last but certinally not least,is Lennon Clayton(tabby cat colored). He is another stray that we adopted. He is named after my 2 favorite musicians ever,John Lennon and Clay. There is my animal story. Kitty claymaniacs rocks

ClayFan for Life!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #702 on: September 23, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »

THEA, it is fun here on the Pet thread isn't it.  I love Miss Mimi she is such a pretty girl.  I think people that love pets and birds are special people.  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #703 on: September 23, 2007, 01:10:58 PM »

CLAYMATE27, welcome!!!!!  You and your hubby must be special people to give these cats a home.  Good for you! 

claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #704 on: September 23, 2007, 01:44:36 PM »

PEPE. i'm here cause the OFC is down. peaceb be w/clay and faye. i love my babies.

ClayFan for Life!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #705 on: September 24, 2007, 11:34:25 AM »

If I could just ask for a few thoughts and prayers real quick that would be great....

Hubby's mom and dad have a 16 year old toy poodle, Cole, who is out on the back deck falling asleep for the last time. We are losing a loving pet and a friend and I know mom and dad could expecially use a lot of thought and prayers...

Thanks

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #706 on: September 25, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »

Jacks father took what he thinks is a better picture of Jack and his new toy:

And Kaitlyn and I spent part of last Sunday afternoon quacking at the ducks - all 10 are still alive and well, and the males are starting to get their beautiful green heads:

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #707 on: September 25, 2007, 03:46:03 PM »

Bozena, I love Lilly…she will be a great companion. Huggles

Frankie, Jack is so spoiled Laughing…I think he gets whatever his little heart desires. Wink Laughing I love seeing the humming birds, I’ve see them around my yard but I have never seen them land on anything. Oooh, the ducks on the pond are the cutest of all…I love it. You and Kaitlyn look content…thanks.

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #708 on: September 25, 2007, 04:19:47 PM »

FRANKIE, I love seeing pictures of Jack.  His face looks like he is saying "what can I get into next".  I found when I babysat my son's Yorkie that I was to old to be a mama to a young dog sometimes my 10 year old Papillion has to much energy for me!!!  Congrats on the success in raising the ducks to adulthood.  Good for you and Lewis!  I am sure Jack will protect them so nothing gets them. 

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #709 on: September 25, 2007, 07:31:26 PM »

Jack is so cute!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
clayniac4ver
Claymaniac

clayed on 5/27/08 on g105 yesterday

« Reply #710 on: September 27, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »

I have a pet dog

my dog is a miniture border terrier and his name is clay jr.

alyse

"faith has concered my fear since i got the album"

got clayed on the 13th of january on g105
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #711 on: September 28, 2007, 11:15:05 AM »

FRANKIE
JACK IS JUST SOOOOOO CUTE. REMINDS ME OF OUR DOG, RAGS, WHO PASSED AWAY ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO. MY HUBBY WAS SO ATTACHED TO HIM THAT HE WILL NEVER HAVE ANOTHER DOG.

OF COURSE I AM BUSY WITH MY 4 CATS, TWO AT HOME AND MY 2 FERALS AT THE STUDIO.
THEY ARE COMING AROUND, AFTER ONE YEAR!!!!!!!

MY TWO FERALS; WENDY AND TIGER IN THEIR FAVORITE BASKET BY THE PATIO SO THEY CAN WATCH THE LIZARDS AND BIRDS.
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #712 on: September 28, 2007, 11:17:48 AM »

THIS IS AN OIL PAINTING OF MY CAT , PRINCESS. SHE IS SOOOOOO PRETTY AND SOOOOO SPOILED.

MY AVIE IS MY OTHER CAT, TESSIE, WHO IS A MANX CAT . SHE IS 13 NOW.

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #713 on: September 28, 2007, 01:42:38 PM »

JAN, loved the kitties in the basket!!  You have done a fantastic job with them!!  All that patience is paying off .  Good for you for not giving up!  Loved the painting also.  So very pretty!

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #714 on: October 12, 2007, 06:58:34 AM »

MR KATO

Last night I had to put my buddy Kato to sleep...he started crying a barking during the night and his abdomen got hard and distended...it was getting worst as the time past...we took him to the emergency vets and they said he would have been dead by morning if we hadn't brought him in...they recommended putting him down so he wouldn't suffer...I am very sad and just keep thinking about him and all his kwerky ways....i will miss him dearly!!

thanks for listening..
debi
claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #715 on: October 12, 2007, 07:29:14 AM »

Cry! I am sooooo sorry for your loss. my cats are my children. I love more then anyone will ever now. My heart goes out to ya.My cat Bunnie(the oldest of 4) is not doing well at all.Vomiting,and such,but i think i would loss my mind is i had to put her down. She is my life,my first.my love.Weird,huh?I just don't know what to do.I'm just gonna let her live what life she has left in peace. Your dog was very beautiful.THanks for listening. 4 eva

ClayFan for Life!
ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #716 on: October 12, 2007, 07:48:30 AM »

Cry! I am sooooo sorry for your loss. my cats are my children. I love more then anyone will ever now. My heart goes out to ya.My cat Bunnie(the oldest of 4) is not doing well at all.Vomiting,and such,but i think i would loss my mind is i had to put her down. She is my life,my first.my love.Weird,huh?I just don't know what to do.I'm just gonna let her live what life she has left in peace. Your dog was very beautiful.THanks for listening. 4 eva

Thanks....I know that at this thread everyone here loves their pet...I knew it was a safe place to post my feelings..thanks for responding...and I sure hope your cat improves...and  it's not weird that your cat is your life, your first, your love...I think that is wonderful.... You know God loved All creatures big and small!!!! what a wonderful example He gave to us!!!!
Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #717 on: October 12, 2007, 08:15:38 AM »

Debi/sissy ~ I am so so so sorry about your dog Huggles Huggles I know how it feels to lose a pet...that happen to me about 2 or 3 years ago when we had to put Rusty down he was a long-hair dochaund and omgosh he was sooo funny and i loved that dog but he quite eating and stuff so we put him down!

i know how it feels but at least he is in no more pain! Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles

love you lots
Kat/lil sis Huggles

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
claymate27
Claymation

« Reply #718 on: October 12, 2007, 11:37:27 AM »

I'm mostly in the fanclub all day,but i saw that and it touched my heart. wave Thanks for the reply.I love this place as much as the fanclub!! Huggles Clapping.Real good site ya'll run here!! Purple Banana.

ClayFan for Life!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #719 on: October 12, 2007, 04:02:09 PM »

DEBI, I could never express how very sorry I am for you.  My pets are more than pets to me they are my best buddies.  Always loving and always there for me as I know your Kato was for you.  You will never forget him and he will always be in your heart.  Wished I was there to give you a  Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx