gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:54:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 401
Total: 401

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262725 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #620 on: December 14, 2006, 11:43:16 AM »

Jan -  Your cat is lovely!

For those with weiner poochies - I feel your pain!  Just when you think you have them taught, they do something like that.  They're so very cute and loving, but they're also very mischevious and naughty.  Chayse's weiner dog, Max, makes me 

And here's my lazy pit/chow, Nala.  Finally got a picture of her that shows her personality.   Laughing

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #621 on: December 16, 2006, 08:40:21 AM »

wave Jan, Dudley, Kris,  Pepe and others on this thread.

I am enjoying seeing everyones' dogs and cats.  Always fun to see the pets.

Here are some pictures of Shadow and Sandy with Skip on Thanksgiving when we were in East Texas with our friends who have 6 acres.  The dogs really enjoyed getting to run around on all that land.

(Click to make large.)

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #622 on: December 20, 2006, 08:04:52 PM »

Prissy your pups are too cute. I took some pictures of my kitty today I will have to post them.

I found this interesting stuff about cats from freshstep.com I never knew a aspirin could kill a cat.

Health

Everyday medications like aspirin can be fatal to cats. If you drop medications on the floor, find them before your cat does.

If your cat has chronic problems with hairballs, talk to your vet about the benefits of a high-fiber diet.

Show those pearly whites, kitty! In addition to dental visits at the vet, cats benefit from regular brushing with a cat-friendly toothbrush and paste.

Keep cats entertained with interactive cat toys rotated every few weeks. Remember: an empty paper towel roll can be as exciting as a store-bought toy.

Satisfy your cat's craving for vegetation (and save houseplants!) by placing a pot of cat grass nearby. It's found at most pet stores.

Have you ever found your cat sitting patiently in an empty bathtub? Turn on the cold water just a bit—she'll appreciate the fresh drink.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #623 on: December 23, 2006, 12:17:15 PM »

Have you ever found your cat sitting patiently in an empty bathtub? Turn on the cold water just a bit—she'll appreciate the fresh drink.

Interesting little tidbits!  I remember my kitty sitting in our bathtub and looking at me like I was stupid when I'd ask her what the heck she was doing in there.   Laughing

I miss her, but she lives like a queen with that sweet little old lady we gave her to.  She even has one of those huge kitty condos.   Laughing  She's over the moon!

I just wanted to drop by and thank the many pet lovers who helped me out with suggestions on crate training my son's miniature weiner puppy.  It has been a success, for the most part.  Still have to watch him like a hawk, but it's much, much better.

So thanks, everyone, for your help.  My carpet thanks you as well.   bigsmile

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #624 on: December 28, 2006, 05:51:18 PM »

Meet Yankee War Eagle Benjamin!!  He is a yellow lab and he is 4 months old, weighs 23 1/2 lbs.  He is so smart and I just love him, love him, love him!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
claydevotee
« Reply #625 on: December 28, 2006, 06:42:25 PM »

wave LORI!  Oh, Mr. Yankee is an absolute beauty!  And wow, he's going to be a big guy when he's all grown up.

wave KRIS.  So happy to hear about the success you're having with crate training.  It's worked with every dog I've ever had.  But I must confess that over the holidays with our out of town family sleeping over Mimi did slip up by leaving a few "presents" (fortunately not soft and squishy  Paranoid) on the carpet outside their bedroom doors.   Laughing

SHANNON, I love your ideas about cheap toys for the kitties.  I always remember how a paper sack would provide the greatest adventure for our siamese cat "TyTy" that we had about 15 years ago!!!  Laughing  Unfortunately we had to give him away because my younger son became violently allergic to him.     I absolutely loved him and still miss him terribly.

Just wanted to say hi to all of my fellow pet lovers, as it's sure been a while.  I'm still coming off my last chemo and Neulasta shot from yesterday  Purple Banana , so I'm a bit  dinghy right now.

Good night and love to all.   

Thea
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #626 on: January 01, 2007, 11:14:51 AM »

Thank you Thea!!  He has been a joy to us!  We just can't believe how good he is and he just loves us unconditionally!  He follows me everywhere and lays down wherever I am!  He has a great personality!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #627 on: January 08, 2007, 03:48:19 PM »

wave Shannon, Kris, and Thea!

Lori,
Your dog is just beautiful.  I remember your posting when you got him.

When we returned from our trip to the Grand Canyon last Wednesday, we picked up Shadow and Sandy and JoAnn picked up her dog, Randy, from the Pet Hospital where the three were boarded.  Here are some photos of the dogs at JoAnn and Jennie's place.

(clickable)
Randy, Shadow and Sandy

Skip with the dogs

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #628 on: January 11, 2007, 01:11:15 PM »

This is such a neat thread.

This is my cat PRINCESS. She loves this "whatever you call it"
She is 4 years old and playful as she first was as a kitten.
She sleeps with me and boy does she have a routine, follows me everywhere, like Mary.s lamb.

Jan

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Ilovetowrite
UltimateFan

« Reply #629 on: January 14, 2007, 08:30:32 AM »

Hi everyone. Jan I just love your kitty on her scratch thing. They have those at petsmart and they want a hundred dollars for the thing. I went to the dollar tree and got my miss kitty a piece of carpet for her to scratch on. I need to get her a name tag in case she runs off. I took the beagle and got her yearly shots. We have a vet that is pretty reasonable in the town a few towns over.

Keeper of Clays straight hair and Flip flops.

CLAY'S BUS BABE.
Clays Traveling Gypsy.
claydevotee
« Reply #630 on: January 15, 2007, 06:43:06 PM »

Mimi and I wearing our "Chemo Scarves"!  Laughing

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #631 on: January 20, 2007, 04:56:40 PM »

Thea - Aren't you and Mimi quite stylish?  Wink Love it!

Jan - Princess is adorable!

Prissy - Shadow and Sandy and JoAnn's Randy are precious! I had a collie when I was younger. She was named Mindy.

I took some pics of Roy today when he was laying in front of the space heater.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
claydevotee
« Reply #632 on: January 20, 2007, 05:11:49 PM »

Laughing  ROY looks very comfortable in front of the space heater!  It's a good place to be on  freezing cold days like today.  cold
CT loves Clay
Enthusiastic

Clay can sing to me anytime, anywhere!!

« Reply #633 on: February 06, 2007, 03:38:15 PM »

I never introduced our female black lab, Samantha.  She is eleven years old.  She is our love; of course, when  our kids our home, she comes second.   Our kids don't live at home anymore, so, of course, she gets most of the attention.  No, she demands the attention.   Labs love people!!!

Clay friends are like fresh air
JJ, Julie and Liz: angels while on earth and now God's angels in heaven.
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #634 on: February 06, 2007, 04:22:30 PM »

Several years ago I "rescued" a Corgi-mix dog from an elderly lady here in town that was moving to a Senior Citizen Complex and counldn't take him with her.  I agreed to keep the dog for a week--just until he could find a good home.  Well, the week turned into years because he was such a sweetheart. Laughing My oldest daughter took him to Massachusetts for a week when she was first married "to see if her and her new hubby wanted to get a dog".  Well, they kept him until he died last year of cancer.  I had him for 6 or 7 years and she had him for 3 or 4 years.  He was a great little dog and we all have been missing him. Cry!

Her and her husband were recently contacted by a woman they know that does dog rescue in their area.  She knew of a Corgi that needed a good home.  The dog belonged to an elderly lady who recently died. 

It is fate!! She and her hubby should be getting their new dog in just a couple of weeks. 

Her name is Murphy and here she is:

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #635 on: February 07, 2007, 04:04:46 PM »

ClayMaine-iac, such a touching story.  Good for you and your daughter for taking these wonderful pets into your homes. 

I have enjoyed eveyone's pictures so much.  A home is empty without a pet in it, they add so much love and companionship

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
libbycp
« Reply #636 on: February 12, 2007, 11:01:56 AM »

Hey, I just figured out how to post this.  If you see it in another place excuse me, please--I'm still not too swift with computers even though I've been slowly learning. 

Meet Ari and Weena, my two wimpy cats.  They're sisters, almost 5 years old.  Hubby Eddie chose those names from the movies "Planet of the apes" and "Time Machine".  Anytime someone comes into the house both cats used to run and hide under the bed or in the kitchen cabinets, which they can open quickly.  Now Weena does not usually hide, but she still won't let anyone approach her except for Eddie and me. 

Love dogs too.  Just discovered a dog in the neighborhood that needs walking, which I would love to do, and the owner says I can!  Clapping

Libbycp in NC
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #637 on: March 09, 2007, 03:38:10 PM »

I GOT SOME NEW PIC OF CASPER AND MERCEDES......

CASPER HAS FOUND A NEW PLACE TO WATCH ME WHEN I AM IN THE KITCHEN WHERE HE DOESN'T HAVE TO LOOK UP AND DOESN'T GET STEPPED ON.....YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE CORNER OF MY TREADMILL IN ONE OF THEM AND HE LIKES TO LAY UP THERE ON 'THEIR COUCH' FUTON WHILE I WALK RIGHT BESIDE HIM AND I CAN REACH OVER EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE AND PET HIM....

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #638 on: March 09, 2007, 04:01:32 PM »

Great pictures of Casper and Mercedes.  Casper looks so sweet like he never does anything wrong.  He looks very comfortable on top of the couch!  Caspers coat looks good the brown looks like it is deeper in color.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #639 on: March 09, 2007, 04:16:58 PM »

Great pictures of Casper and Mercedes.  Casper looks so sweet like he never does anything wrong.  He looks very comfortable on top of the couch!  Caspers coat looks good the brown looks like it is deeper in color.

YES HE THINKS HE IS 'KING OF THE MOUNTAIN' UP THERE...HIS BROWN IS ACTUALLY REDDISH BROWN....LIKE OTHER REDDISH WEINER DOGS YOU HAVE SEEN....HE HAS THAT AND THE BLACK LIKE MERCEDES ALL ON TOP OF HIS MAINLY WHITE BODY AND PINK SKIN.....
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx