gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:36:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262714 times)
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #600 on: October 26, 2006, 04:59:16 PM »

HOW I SPEND MY EVENINGS TYPING WITH ONE HAND WHILE THE 'BABY' SLEEPS  Laughing

WE START THIS WAY...

THEN WE GET MORE COMFY....

THIS IS JUST BEING NICE....PEPE THIS IS THE COMFORTER I BOUGHT WHILE I WAS TALKING TO YOU....CASPER THINKS IT IS HIS ....

MERCEDES SPENDS HER TIME UNDER A BLANKET SO I'M LUCKY TO CATCH HER COMING OUT...

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #601 on: October 26, 2006, 05:44:51 PM »

DUDLEY, how precious!!!  You mean to tell me that precious baby chewed up two new rugs?????  Not that little angel, no he would never do anything like that he says "Mama I'm innocent, I didn't do it Mercedes did it to get me in trouble".  Loved the pictures.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #602 on: October 27, 2006, 03:03:30 PM »

DUDLEY, how precious!!!  You mean to tell me that precious baby chewed up two new rugs?????  Not that little angel, no he would never do anything like that he says "Mama I'm innocent, I didn't do it Mercedes did it to get me in trouble".  Loved the pictures.

YES HE DID AND I CAME HOME TO THIS AGAIN TODAY...

A REPEAT OF WHAT HE GOT HIS BUTT BEAT FOR LAST WEEK....THAT PRECIOUS BABY IS ABOUT TO GET BANNED TO THE FLOOR INSTEAD OF MY LAP  Laughing
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2006, 04:12:50 PM »

DUDLEY, oh my gosh!!!!  What has gotten into Casper.  I can understand this is not funny!  Is he bored?  Is he mad because you went to work?  I don't know what to tell you.  I think spanking him hours after he has done it is not doing any good.  You would have to catch him doing it to punish him.  I just don't know what to tell you as he is getting older and shouldn't be in the teething stage.

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2006, 04:47:02 PM »

WELL TODAY I DIDN'T SPANK HIM....ALL I DID WAS SAY 'WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE RUGS AGAIN TODAY' AND HE IMMEDIATELY PUT HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND WENT OUT THE BACK  DOOR.....I JUST LEFT THE RUGS THERE AND EVERYTIME HE CAME THRU HIS DOGGY DOOR I WOULD HOLD UP THE RUG AND SAY BAD DOG GET AND HE WOULD RUN BACK OUT.....

BUT THEN HUBBY CAME HOME AND WOULDN'T LET ME DO IT ANYMORE SO I JUST IGNORED CASPER....HE STAYED OUTSIDE ON THE PATIO UNTIL HE KNEW I WAS DOWN HERE IN THE BEDROOM AND HE STOOD AT THE END OF THE HALL AND CRIED CAUSE HE WANTED DOWN HERE ON MY LAP AND WAS AFRAID TO COME NEAR THE BEDROOM....

I DID GIVE HIM SOME FOOD WHILE WE WERE EATING BUT BASICALLY HAVE IGNORED HIM AND THEN WHEN I CAME BACK TO THE COMPUTER HE DECIDED IT WAS OK TO COME TRY TO GET ON MY LAP..... I WOULDN'T LET HIM BUT GOT ON THE COUCH INSTEAD AND HE GOT UP ON ME AND TRIED HIS BEST TO MAKE UP WITH ME BUT I WOULDN'T LET HIM SO HE JUST LAYED DOWN BESIDE ME WITH HIS PAWS TOUCHING MY LEG SO HE WAS AT LEAST TOUCHING ME.....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW....HE HADN'T CHEWED UP ANYTHING FOR MONTHS AND NOW THESE SAME RUGS TWICE IN TWO WEEKS.....HE HAS PLENTY OF TOYS AND THEY GO IN AND OUT ALL DAY SO THEY SPEND ALOT OF TIME IN THE YARD RUNNNG AROUND CHASING SQUIRRELS AND JUST MESSING AROUND SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS PROBLEM IS BUT HE BETTER STOP IT IF HE WANTS TO KEEP ME AS HIS FRIEND 
HavinaClayAffair
Enthusiastic

« Reply #605 on: October 27, 2006, 04:50:39 PM »

Oh Dudley- Aren't they just precious?? Laughing

Maybe they don't want anymore animals in the house and the Roosters just had to go. Showed them who ruled THEIR roost!

Sorry about the rugs..they were sort of pretty!  Laughing

Lora
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #606 on: October 28, 2006, 06:19:02 AM »

DUDLEY, I wouldn't know what to do either.  I forgot that they can go outside and run around and he gets tons of exercise.  I guess he has something that is bothering him.  I think he should lay on the couch and you should talk to him and analyze him.  I know hit me for that as it sure isn't funny!  Maybe it is something in the fiber of the rugs that he likes or doesn't like.  I sure hope it stops soon as I don't think Casper understands why he can't get on his mama's lap.  I don't think he associates that with the rugs.  Good luck sweetie!!!

dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #607 on: October 31, 2006, 07:44:26 AM »

lolita
UltimateFan

A Clay fan forever

« Reply #608 on: November 10, 2006, 11:50:37 AM »

Hello pet lovers. wave

I love all those pictures you guys posted.

Prissy thanks for sharing Pape's dog and garden.

Dudley - I love Clay's new puppy. Thanks for sharing.

I have a Pomeranian (Wolf) and a Terrier (Wave) I love them so much. I got Wolf when he was only four weeks old. My friend decided she didn't want him. Wave was given to us by my husband's co-worker. He was one year old. He has been passed from home to home, and I think because of that he seems starved for attention. I call him Wave because he is full of energy. He is nonestop, just like the wave in the ocean. I also have a cat. I named her Lonely, she's got the mark of tear under her eye. She found my home when she was six months old. She is the reason that I now have a parakeet.  bigsmile

I would love to post my little ones  pictures but I still don't know how to do that.

hugs,
lolita

A true friend is someone who
                                  says nice things behind
                                        your back.

Janet, rest in peace in your new home
clayMaine-iac
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Clay's Maine Squeeze

« Reply #609 on: November 10, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »

I haven't posted any pictures of my babies lately, so I thought I would. Laughing

This is Mickey MacTavish:

This is Snowflake and Sunshine (The Weather Girls Wink)

as kittens

now as terrors!! Actually Snowflake is very quiet and bashful.  Sunshine is a pest that adores everyone!

Clay "is" the "News"
When Words Fail--Let Music Speak
dudley5
Enthusiastic

« Reply #610 on: November 14, 2006, 01:31:23 PM »

FOR ALL THE ANIMALS LOVERS OUT THERE......YOU WILL LOVE THIS..

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5249518974978628334&q=skidboot&hl=en
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #611 on: November 15, 2006, 04:35:39 PM »

DUDLEY, loved the video!!!

FANTASY, glad you found your way over here, I knew you would enjoy it!

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #612 on: November 15, 2006, 07:34:27 PM »

THIS IS MY THIRD TRY.
MY LAPTOP KEEPS SENDING POSTS OUT IN CYBER SPACE.

MY GIRLFRIEND AND I HAVE BEEN TRAPPING ABANDONED CATS IN A DESERTED TRAILER PARK FOR OVER 2 MONTHS NOW. WE CAUGHT THE LAST ONE, SEVENTEEN IN ALL, A FEW DAYS AGO. THE ORGANIZATION IS "IN DEFENSE OF ANIMALS" A NO KILL ORGANIZATION. THEY TRAP, NEUTER AND RETURN THE ANIMAL TO THE ORIGINAL PLACE UNLESS IT IS A DANGER AREA. THE TRAILER PARK CATS WERE STARVING AND THEY WILL BE BULL DOZING IT NEXT WEEK. IT WAS PROBABLY THE MOST SATISFYING THING I HAVE EVER DONE.

I ADOPTED 2 FERAL KITTENS. MY SONE BUILT A HUGE CAGE IN OUR PATIO, IN MY STUDIO. IT HAS RUNNERS AND 4 COZY BOXES AND IS CARPETED. I TALK TO THEM AND FEED THEM THROUGH A PARTITION. WISH ME LUCK AND MY GAL FRIEND AND I ARE GOING TO LET THEM OUT ON FRIDAY. WE WILL BE WEARING LONG JEANS AND GLOVES TOO. BUT I THINK WE WILL WIN THEM OVER WITH CAT TOYS. ONE OF THEM LICKS BABY CHICKEN FOOD OFF OF MY FINGER ALREADY. THE OTHER JUST HIDES, I NAMED THEM TIGER LILY AND SPOOKIE. TWO FEMALES.

CANNOT SEND THINGS THROUGH MY LAPTOP AT HOME BUT WILL SEND SOME PICTURES OF THE CAGE WHEN I GET TO THE STUDIO TOMORROW.

THEY ARE TWO TIGER KITTIES.

I HAVE A TORTOISE AND A MANX AT HOME.

SEE YOU TOMORROW.

THANKS TO THEA FOR STARTING THIS TERRIFIC THREAD AND ALSO PRAYERS TO HER WHILE SHE GOES THROUGH HER CANCER TREATMENT!!!!

LUV
JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #613 on: November 15, 2006, 07:40:49 PM »

PS
DUDLEY, LOVED THE PICTURES OF YOUR DOGGIE. WHAT A SWEETIE

JAN

Because of you, I am confident enough to say that there is a better day on the way, even when I cannot see it.
Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #614 on: November 16, 2006, 07:09:21 AM »

A PICTURE OF THE CAGE THAT HOUSES MY 2 FERAL KITTIES. IT IS 8 FEET TALL AND 5 FEET WIDE. IT HAS RUNNERS THAT ARE CARPETED WITH OUTDOOR CARPETING. ALSO 4 BOXES THAT THEY CAN HIDE OR SLEEP IN. THE BOXES ARE LINED WITH BUNTING TO KEEP THEM WARM. I PUT PLASTIC UP WHEN IT IS COLD. HOPEFULLY , SOON I WILL BE ABLE TO LET THEM OUT. CROSS YOUR FINGERS.

LUV
JAN

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #615 on: November 16, 2006, 07:11:26 AM »

A BETTER PICTURE OF THEIR CAGE, WITHOUT THE PLASTIC.

jAN

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #616 on: November 16, 2006, 07:13:12 AM »

WHOOPS, ANOTHER TRY

jAN

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #617 on: November 16, 2006, 07:14:41 AM »

I WILL GIVE UP IF THIS ONE IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE, GRRRRRRRR

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #618 on: November 16, 2006, 07:18:14 AM »

SORRY

MY PHOTOBUCKET HAS A MIND OF ITS OWN TODAY.

jAN

Jan
UltimateFan

« Reply #619 on: November 16, 2006, 07:22:03 AM »

SO THIS IS NOT A TOTAL WASTE, THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY CAT, PRINCESS. SHE IS SO PRETTY. AND IF THAT PICTURE OF MY CAT CAGE COMES UP AGAIN YOU WILL HEAR ME HOLLAR ALL THE WAY TO YOUR PLACE.

JAN

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx