gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:25:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 342
Total: 342

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262773 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #560 on: June 09, 2006, 07:32:04 AM »

Just wanted to share a picture or two of my puppy Super Happy!!!
Everyone, meet Shadow JJ Ward
Middle name after JJ from this site.  Wink

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #561 on: June 11, 2006, 01:25:05 PM »

I got some new pics of my puppy. She turned 2 and 1/2 months today

Here she is at 7 and 1/2 wks

And here she is today at 2 and 1/2 months

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #562 on: June 12, 2006, 08:33:57 PM »

OK I Think its time to post my babys! :)

Chula-Sweetheart

Boo- Crazy dog!! Loves to go around in circles! LOL!

Squirt- My spoiled little brat who I love! :)

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #563 on: June 13, 2006, 11:47:55 AM »

MONICA AND JOYCE, WHAT PRECIOUS BABIES YOU BOTH HAVE, THEY ARE DARLING.  TAKE GOOD CARE OF THEM AND THEY WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND AND ALWAYS BE THERE TO LOVE YOU.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #564 on: June 13, 2006, 03:10:37 PM »

Schmoopie,
I really enjoyed seeing all of your pets, Max, Ozzie, and Sneaker!!  Paige is such a precious little girl.  When you have a chance, you should go to Member's Corner and scroll down to Beautiful Bouncing Bundles of Joy.  We would love to see more pictures of Paige.

Monica,
It is so good to see you posting, and  your puppy is darling.  Love the name Shadow jj Ward.  I also have a dog named Shadow!! Laughing

Joyce,
It's great to see you here on this thread, too.  Love seeing your dogs and the names are cute:  Chula, Boo, and Squirt!! Laughing

Others have seen my dogs, but for Schmoopie, Monica, and Joyce, let me introduce my two Shelties, Shadow, a tri-color, and Sandy, a sable, brother and sister, now just a little over 2 years old.

(Click on each picture to make it larger.)

Sandy and Shadow

They both love to get under the rolltop desk; especially when I'm there at the computer.  They leave me just enough room for my feet!! Laughing

My husband Skip taught them both to jump through a hoop.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
shaikeninseattle
Enthusiastic

On My Way Here, I THUDDED!

« Reply #565 on: June 14, 2006, 08:00:16 AM »

These are my babies. I hope I haven't already posted these before. I went back a ton of pages and didn't find any. I have posted them in the BLPT before though. The one of the girl holding them is my granddaughter. Her dog is their mommy! They are brothers, one long hair and one short hair. They were born last fourth of July. Their names are (longhair) Rocket and shorthair is Sparky!  Wink

Shaikey

Retired, but not tired!
Clayed 16 times!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #566 on: June 14, 2006, 03:49:00 PM »

Shaikey, I have never seen your babies before!  They are adorable and they look like trouble.  Laughing  I bet  you have loads of fun with them.  Your grandaughter is adorable too!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #567 on: June 14, 2006, 06:31:53 PM »

Shakey,

I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your dogs, Rocket and Sparky.  And they look alike except for the long hair and short hair!  Granddaughter is cute, too.

Hugs,
Prissy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #568 on: June 19, 2006, 10:39:03 AM »

A friend and her husband have rcently gotten two Scotties, brothers.  They also had a Scottie before these dogs that they really loved.

Click on each photo to make larger.

The mother of the Scottie brothers

Prissy

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #569 on: June 19, 2006, 11:28:45 AM »

Pepe- I sure will bigsmile

Prissy- HAHA My puppy LOVES to get under our rolltop desk too  Laughing Laughing Maybe they are afraid of their own shadows  lmao LOL! I forgot your doggies name was Shadow, COOL!!  Purple Banana Super Happy!!!

Here is one of my boyfriend holding her Laughing She looks dizzy  hypnotic

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #570 on: July 08, 2006, 04:46:35 PM »

It's been  a little while since I have been here but I love coming  back! 

Monica
Shadow is adorable. 

Joyce
I love your little mini doggies.. Chula, Boo and Squirt are as cute as their names.. Laughing

Prissy
Shadow and Sandy are cute as ever.. Thanks for posting the pictures of your friends Scotties..

Schmoopie
I love your animals as well.. Max, Ozzie and Sneakers are adorable..

Here are my bookend pups.... They like to lay on the back of my bed one on each pillow like little matching bookends.. Laughing

Ping

Zoe

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #571 on: July 08, 2006, 07:31:58 PM »

More dachshunds!  Super Happy!!! I'm beginning to think everyone but me has them! Laughing One day ...

Flakey - They are adorable!

Prissy - The Scottie brothers are too cute! They look like a handful.

Monica - What's is your dog's name? SHe is so little!

Tammy - You wore Ping and Zoe out! Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #572 on: July 09, 2006, 09:21:39 AM »

TAMMY, Love Ping and Zoe, they are the sweetest.  I also love your bedspread and pillows, very pretty!!

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #573 on: July 09, 2006, 01:41:47 PM »

Tammy,

I just love seeing photos of Zoe and Ping.  They are so cute on the bed among the pillows!! Laughing

Hugs,
Prissy

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #574 on: July 09, 2006, 07:32:05 PM »

You've met my pets, now I'll start with family pets. (My parents cats will come later. They are my cat Roy's mother, brother and sister.)

This is my Uncle Mark's dog. His name is Meathead. (Don't ask!  lmao )

And this is my Grandma Betty and her kitty Dennis (the Menace!). Her kitty Annie died earlier this year. Just about three days or so prior to Annie passing away, someone abandoned Dennis and Grandma took him in.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #575 on: July 15, 2006, 05:53:53 PM »

Oh, Meesa!  I LOVE Meathead!   Laughing  How cute!  The name is great.  What kind of dog is he?

As for Dennis, it sounds like he was abandoned for a reason.  He needed to be with your grandma.  They needed each other, perhaps.  So sad about Annie.

I had to give up my kitty, Hillary (or Puddy Tat as I called her LOL), a couple of months ago.

I haven't told y'all yet because I was too upset and being a baby.  But it just got to be too much.  Two dogs and the kitty, and my health continuing to decline.  I couldn't keep up, and too much was falling on Kandise.  She is too busy with school and cheerleading and my son tried to help out, but his asthma is so bad that if he went near the cat box to try and clean it, the poor kid was sick for three days.

My lungs got too bad to care for her litterbox and comb her long hair as well.  I was just constantly cutting hairballs out and then one day I accidentally cut her skin, and I decided that was it.  She deserved better.

Fortunately, I found a situation a little bit like your grandma's, Meesa.   We hung up a couple of flyers in an apartment community for elderly people and in the grocery stores nearby.

The very next day, a man called me and said that his mother's kitty had passed away that night - around the time we were hanging the flyers - and that she was very heartbroken.  He wasn't sure he could convince her to take another cat because she insisted that she didn't want to love another one, and that she probably counldn't find one she liked the way she'd adored her kitty of 18 years anyway.  But he asked if he could bring her over to meet Hillary.

Now, this is the kitty that I've joked on here was Satan's kitty.  She could be very evil if she didn't like you, and she'd become kind snarly with anyone but me for some reason, so I was worried about how she'd react.

This sweet little lady came inside my home, wide-eyed and trying not to cry, and said, "Well, aren't you a beautiful thing.  Do you want to come and live with me?"  And I kid you not, the cat literally jumped right from my arms and straight into hers.

It was amazing.

I was so happy for both of them.  I couldn't have asked for a better home for my kitty.  But I still cried for a few days and missed her terribly at night.  (She slept on my pillow by my head, which was horrible for my lungs but very comforting anyway).

The man came back later and offered me money, but I didn't take it.  He was so happy to watch his mom with the cat, whom she also calls Puddy Tat.   ROFLMAO  How awesome is that?!

And speaking of the Daschaunds ... 

Our little mini weiner puppy could not possibly be any cuter.  But he STILL thinks my entire house is his own personal toilet!  And hubby is SO much less tolerant and understanding than I am.  It's not the doggie who gets in trouble for it, either.  It's me!   lmao

For the other pet lovers here who have weiner poochies:

Answer me this.  Does your doggie have delusions of grandeur?   Laughing

Despite the fact that I've told him, shown him pictures of himself and made him look at himself in the mirror, Max does not realize that he is a weiner dog.

And not just a weiner dog, but a MINIATURE weiner dog.

And not just a mini weiner dog, but a PUPPY.

He barks at anybody who comes into our yard or to the door like he is king of the castle and if they enter, they do so at their own peril.  He believes he's ferocious.

And not only that.  He chases other dogs from our yard.  Big ones!!!  MEAN ones!  Nala, my pitbull/chow, will sit there with wide, surprised brown eyes and watch in what I can only imagine is a mixture of shock and amusement as teeny little Max with his NO LEGS chases dobermans, salivating pitbulls, and german shephards down our driveway and half way down the block.  Tiny ears flopping and yapping all the way.

The pup thinks he's a Rottweiler!   eek!

And the really funny thing is - the other dogs run like their butts are on fire.

I guess it just goes to show that the old saying is true.  Attitude is everything.   ROFLMAO

But ... won't he get hurt?  Or ...  Paranoid ... eaten?!?!

And Nala:

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #576 on: July 15, 2006, 06:20:25 PM »

Kris - Meaty is part sharpei and we're not sure what else. He has the wrinkly skin on different parts of his body. But he is such a sweetheart! He's just afraid of most people since he was abused.

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #577 on: July 15, 2006, 07:15:20 PM »

Kris - Meaty is part sharpei and we're not sure what else. He has the wrinkly skin on different parts of his body. But he is such a sweetheart! He's just afraid of most people since he was abused.

Oh, that breaks my heart!  Man, people who abuse animals should be shaved with a cheese grater and bathed in lemon juice.

Paranoid

I know, I need therapy.  LOL

That's awesome that your family has adopted him and given him a life of love and affection.  Most abused pets never get that.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #578 on: July 23, 2006, 08:00:33 AM »

Kris and Meesa,

I enjoyed seeing your pets. 

Kris,
That's awesome that your cat found a new home so *~*SoOoN!!*~*.  We still have problems with Sandy having accidents at night on the den carpet!!

When Skip and I returned from our trip to New Mexico and Colorado, I think Sandy and Shadow were glad to see me. Laughing

(Clickable photo)

Recently, two of my sisters, and a niece and I visited a niece in Houston and her new baby.  Here are some pictures of her dog, Bugsy.

(Clickable photos)

Dragon
« Reply #579 on: July 23, 2006, 06:07:59 PM »

This is my dog.  His name is Prince.

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx