gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:43:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 336
Total: 336

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262721 times)
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #500 on: April 11, 2006, 10:05:25 AM »

I posted this picture on the Garden Thread, because my dogs always make every step with me when I am working outside.  Prissy said I should post it here, too (I guess I should - so many of youhave helped us worry through Scooters trials with diabetes). I'm loving seeing all of the pet pictures, and I love dudley's flower dogs, too. I can offer no advice on cats - my husband would love to have one, but we know "the girls' would never put up with that!

Scooter (left) and Peanut (right). They hate having their picture taken - can you tell?  Laughing

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #501 on: April 12, 2006, 02:33:28 AM »

So sweet!!!!  How is Scooter doing Frankie?

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #502 on: April 12, 2006, 04:11:17 AM »

She's doing great - she'll always have bad eyesight (the diabetes has caused cataracs) , but she is so familiar with our yard, and she has Peanut to help her get around, so she is fine.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #503 on: April 12, 2006, 10:39:54 AM »

FRANKIE, your puppies are precious.  I am glad I finally got to see them.  They are alot of company to you and Lewis I am sure.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #504 on: April 13, 2006, 03:03:42 PM »

Linds:  you can cme over and play with Max anytime, I just love that little guy even though he chews everything...

Dudley:  Max and Casper could get into alot of trouble together... Max goes to daycare once a week there are 3 other mini, he loves playing with them espeically his girlfriend Suzy.....  I dont tihnk I ever saw MAx stand like Casper has wow.  My cat Kayla stands like that for my sauce.  I put some on my finger and she will do that.  Amything for my sauce. ROFLMAO

Prissy: i love you girls...  they are so cute.

Lady C:  Max is so cute.....

Jayne:  your kitty is getting so big, what a beautiful kitty and love Blonde looks like a sweet dog.

Frankie:  Scooter and Peanut are so cute.  What kind of dogs are they?

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #505 on: April 13, 2006, 04:07:48 PM »

SASHA, I am waiting for you to post a picture of beautiful CHLOE!  She would love to come here to the Pet Thread and show how pretty she is.

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #506 on: April 13, 2006, 04:19:42 PM »

CASPER IS SO MUCH LIKE HARLEY.....HARLEY LOVED TO PLAY WITH HIS SQUEAKY BALLS AND NOW THAT HE IS GONE CASPER HAS TAKEN THEM OVER AND PLAYS WITH THEM ALL THE TIME....WE KEEP SAYING ALOT OF DUDLEYS AND HARLEYS SPIRITS ARE IN CASPER BECAUSE HE IS SO MUCH LIKE BOTH OF THEM....

AND MERCEDES IS JUST HAPPY WATCHING FOR SQUIRRELS TO CATCH....

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #507 on: April 14, 2006, 01:16:50 AM »

Sasha - I posted to you on the OCD that I love the pictures of your nephew Max!  Laughing Scooter and Peanut are rat terriers. Most owners of this breed clip their dog's tails when the dogs  are babies, but we would never do that  Naughty

dudley - I miss "the girls" playing with toys - they still have a box full, that they ignore now. They just want to sit in our laps and be spoiled - too old to play.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #508 on: April 14, 2006, 09:21:13 AM »

Dudley,

The "flower" dogs are so precious.  I have never seen anything like that.  Love those pictures.
Casper and Mercedes are such cute dogs.  I just love Casper's coloriing.  Is he full size yet?

Frankie,
I'm glad to see your Scooter and Peanut on the pet thread.  They look so much alike, do you ever had trouble telling them apart. (Are they both boys or girls?)

I'm glad you all enjoy seeing photos of Shadow and Sandy.  From their names, you may not know that Shadow, the tri-color, is a boy and Sandy, the sable, is a girl dog.  They do so many things a like, but they definitely have different personalities and the "boy' and "girl" traits are really evident.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #509 on: April 15, 2006, 06:09:03 PM »

Scooter and Peanut are sisters - born in the same litter.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #510 on: April 15, 2006, 07:03:24 PM »

FROM PEPE:

This is Alli. She is a Yorkie and is one year old and weighs in at a whole 3 lbs. She thinks she is a German Shepard though.

Pepe,
What a cute little dog!!
Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
cry
Claynewbie

eyes of an angle

« Reply #511 on: April 22, 2006, 12:48:33 PM »

I had a puppy. She was 3 years old and a golden retriver. I loved her very much and she died 3 weeks ago from limes diesese. It was a hard time for me b/c i had to see her suffer, but i know she is happy now. I love dogs. I love animals. All types of animals. I have a fish also named sushi who is 7 years old. he is a very good goldfish and he is an albino (however its spelled). i really like this website. i love this place. I feel welcomed here!  Super Happy!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. -Anne Frank
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #512 on: April 23, 2006, 09:20:27 AM »

AREN'T THEY PRECIOUS WHEN THEY ARE SLEEPING...JUST LITTLE BABIES.....

AND YES PRISSY....CASPER IS FULL GROWN....ALL 12 DESTROYER LBS OF HIM  Laughing

CRY I KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO LOOSE A PUPPY.....I'M SORRY FOR YOU  Huggles
ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #513 on: April 23, 2006, 05:00:29 PM »

I THOUGHT THAT SINCE I HAVE A SCANNER NOW THAT I'D SCAN A PICTURE OF OUR DOG. THE PIC IS FROM 1998 OR 1999, IN OUR OLD HOUSE BEFORE WE MOVED TO THE HOUSE WE NOW LIVE IN.

IT'S A YORKSHIRE, TOO, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE PEPE's Laughing OUR DOG LOOKS WILD AND CRAZY...WE'VE HAD OUR DOG SINCE 1989...HE'S STILL WITH US...BUT IN BAD PHYSICAL SHAPE...

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #514 on: April 23, 2006, 05:58:19 PM »

AC, what happened to your picture you said you were posting??

ACcountryFan
Enthusiastic

Number Cruncher

« Reply #515 on: April 23, 2006, 07:31:10 PM »

AC, what happened to your picture you said you were posting??

------------------------------------
ISN'T IT SHOWING UP ON THE SCREEN? I WAS JUST LOOKING AT IT ON THE SCREEN SECONDS BEFORE I STARTED WRITING THIS POST!! Laughing Laughing

Nostalgia Nut
ACcountryFan
~Jerry~
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
« Reply #516 on: April 23, 2006, 07:55:02 PM »

LOVE ALL YOUR PET PICTURES,  I USES TO HAVE A TABBY CAT NAMED SAMMY IS WAS A BROWN/SILVER TABBY WITH GREEN EYES..

SAMMY DIED IN 1993, I COULDN'T BRINGMYSELF TO EVER BUY A PET AGAIN..IT HURT TOO MUCH WHEN HE DIED LIKE MY OWN CHILD..Cry!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #517 on: April 24, 2006, 07:44:09 AM »

AC, finally I got the picture!!  What a sweetheart she is!  She looks great and not at all crazy.  Hey what will you look like when you are 80 or 90 years old.  Bless her heart I love her.  I have a  big soft spot in my heart for Yorkies.  They are so tiny but have the mind and heart of a German Shepard!  I hope no one goes out and buys one thinking they are a cute and quiet little dog because they aren't.

hotwheels2003
« Reply #518 on: April 27, 2006, 09:25:24 PM »

Ok, here we go.  Here are my pets:

This is Molly:

This is Scout

And This is Whiskers

This is Scout and Whiskers
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #519 on: April 28, 2006, 04:17:45 PM »

HOTWHEELS2003, your pets are just precious.  You are so lucky to have so many and they all look happy!!!   

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx