gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 10:52:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 452
Total: 452

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262756 times)
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #480 on: April 01, 2006, 01:15:24 PM »

This is a picture of my nephew Laughing    Max the chewer....... my BIL calls him the devil dog Laughing  He is such a cute dog, he just chews everything...
Hes not as bad as he use to be . He just not getting anymore beds. Laughing My sis finally thought she found one he cant chew Laughing 

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #481 on: April 01, 2006, 08:30:44 PM »

Sasha,

Thanks for posting a picture of your "nephew, the Devil Dog." Laughing Such a cute dog; but he likes to chew!  He would fit right in with Shadow and Sandy.  They are not chewing furniture any more, but they love a silky scarf or a pair of socks or shoes to munch on!! ROFLMAO

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #482 on: April 02, 2006, 05:22:59 AM »

SASHA, thanks for posting the picture of Max, the devil dog.  My goodness can't you just picture him spending the day with Mr. Casper at Dudley's house?  I think Dudley would leave home for sure.   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #483 on: April 03, 2006, 06:18:18 PM »

Sasha - Devil dog or not, you know I LOVE Max! He can come visit me anytime! Geesh, between Max and LadyC's Max, I'm going to have weiner dogs all over the place! Wink My poor chins won't know what to do! Laughing

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #484 on: April 04, 2006, 01:47:00 PM »

Here are Sandy and Shadow resting in front of our Knock Out Rose Bushes.  I think they are tired from patrolling the backyard and chasing birds!! Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #485 on: April 04, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »

PRISSY, I can never get over how Sandy and Shadow sit side by side for their pictures.  They are so beautiful!  The flowers are so bright and colorful a real treat for me who has seen snow blowing all day and white caps on a dark and angry looking lake and brown grass.  Bless you for sharing the beauty in your yard.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #486 on: April 04, 2006, 07:09:03 PM »

Pepe,

Thanks!  Shadow and Sandy are really good about being together.  And they will usually sit on command. 

Huggles
Prissy

geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #487 on: April 05, 2006, 12:07:05 PM »

Stopping in tday to say  wave  I also have a question!  I have an older cat named, Miss Kitty.  I will be outside a lot as soon as the weather allows and through the summer.  I have been concerding getting another cat as a champion for my cat.  Not sure how she would react since she has been with me for 10 yrs now.  Does anyone here have any thoughts on this.  I would appreciate some opinions on this matter.  Thanks
Charlene  Huggles

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #488 on: April 05, 2006, 12:34:44 PM »

Charlene,

I hope someone with cats will post.  My experience has only been with dogs.  When we had our Sheltie, Mac, he always seemed lonely to me, so after he became very ill and we had to have him put to sleep, we said that if we could, we would get two dogs next time.  And luckily for us, we got Shadow and Sandy, the last two puppies in a litter.  Now, they have always been together and get along really well.  And it helps that one is male and the other female.

Recently, a friend of mine got two Scotties, brothers, and she is having a time with them.  I think it is harder with two males together.

Now, I know Bozena had two cats, Rosie and Annie, but I think she got them at the same time.  She recently had to let Annie be put to sleep because she was so ill.  Hopefully, the cat owners will post for you.

Hugs,
Prissy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #489 on: April 06, 2006, 01:34:16 PM »

Hey Pet Lovers -

Just got this cute little ditty in my email that I thought all you dog lovers might enjoy.

Advice

If you want someone who will bring you the paper
without first tearing  it apart to remove the sports
section .. buy a dog.

If you want someone willing to make a fool of himself
simply over the  joy of seeing you ... buy a dog.

If you want someone who will eat whatever you put in
front of him and  never says its not quite as good as
his mother made it ... buy a dog.

If you want someone always willing to go out, at any
hour, for as long  and wherever you want ... buy a
dog.

If you want so meone to scare away burglars, without a

lethal weapon  which terrifies you and endangers the
lives of your family and all the  neighbors ... buy a
dog.

If you want someone who will never touch the remote,
doesn't care about  football, and can sit next to you
and watch a romantic movie ... buy a  dog.

If you want someone who is content to get up on your
bed just to warm  your feet and whom you can push off
if he snores ... buy a dog.

If you want someone who never criticizes what you do,
doesn't care if  you are pretty or ugly, fat or thin,
young or old, who acts as if every  word you say is
especially worthy of listening to, and loves you 
unconditionally, perpetually ... buy a dog.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #490 on: April 06, 2006, 02:56:06 PM »

SASHA, thanks for posting the picture of Max, the devil dog.  My goodness can't you just picture him spending the day with Mr. Casper at Dudley's house?  I think Dudley would leave home for sure.   

FOR SURE I WOULD HAVE TO LEAVE HOME IF THE 'KILLER' AND THE 'DEVIL' DOGS GOT TOGETHER ALONG WITH MY 'ANGEL' MERCEDES. SPEAKING OF THE 'KILLER' 'DESTROYER'......HE CAN SIT UP NOW JUST LIKE DUDLEY USED TO DO....CASPER AND DUDLEY ARE THE ONLY TWO I HAVE HAD THAT SIT UP ON THEIR OWN AND WOULD SHAKE THEIR PAWS AT YOU TO GET YOUR ATTENTION....

MY ANGEL LOOKES LIKE MAX

AND CASPER SITTING UP...WHEN HE SITS UP HIS LONG EARS FLAP BACK  Laughing

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #491 on: April 07, 2006, 08:39:21 AM »

Stopping in tday to say  wave  I also have a question!  I have an older cat named, Miss Kitty.  I will be outside a lot as soon as the weather allows and through the summer.  I have been concerding getting another cat as a champion for my cat.  Not sure how she would react since she has been with me for 10 yrs now.  Does anyone here have any thoughts on this.  I would appreciate some opinions on this matter.  Thanks
Charlene  Huggles

Hey Charlene.

I'm a cat owner.  My kitty, Puddy Tat, is very loving toward me, but is otherwise kind of a snooty little thing.  To be honest, I'm not sure how she'd react to another kitty in the house.

We brought home a new puppy recently.  Max, the weiner puppy, who I'm convinced is a direct descendant of Satan.   Laughing  Puddy Tat pretty much just ingnored the puppy except for some initial posturing and showboating to make sure the little dog knew who was here first.

How your kitty will react to a new cat in the home is kind of a toss up, I think.  If Miss Kitty is spayed, I would definitely consider getting a neutered male to be her companion.  They seem to do better when they're not the same sex.

There could be a little hissing and scratching at first, but I bet they'd get used to each other and get along just fine.

Good luck!

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #492 on: April 07, 2006, 08:44:35 AM »

Ha ha!  Lovin' all the weiner doggies!!!  Aren't they the cutest things?!?

And I forgot to tell y'all, but my little Nala turned 4 years old on April 1st.  She got bunches of doggie treats and a sirlion steak for dinner.   

She likes to sit by me when I'm on my computer.  LOL

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #493 on: April 09, 2006, 03:35:35 AM »

So Cute!!!

Here's some new ones of my two..don't have one of Rocky of late, must catch him in between hunts!  Laughing

Reese doing his stretch:

Blondie hanging on pool patio:

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #494 on: April 09, 2006, 07:25:53 AM »

JAYNE, I can not believe how big Reese has gotten.  He is not a baby anymore!  Your puppy is such a sweetheart!  If you sell the house and move I hope you can find a place that will accept animals, that is sometimes a real problem.  Love your pictures.

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #495 on: April 09, 2006, 03:04:04 PM »

Thank you Pepe!  Reese is one big fur boy!  So silky...I hope that feeling of his fur doesn't go away as he leaves kittendom!

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #496 on: April 10, 2006, 06:12:41 AM »

Lady C,

The "Advice" on buy a dog is so true.  Thanks for posting that here.  I love seeing your "weiner" dog, too, and Nala.

Dudley,
Your Angel and Casper are so cute.  Casper is really good at sitting and I know that's hard for dachsunds.

Jayne,
I'm glad you posted the picture of Blondie here and it's great to see Reese, too.  I remember when you got Reese; not that long ago.

Hugs,
Prissy

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #497 on: April 10, 2006, 03:04:42 PM »

FLOWER ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE DOG LOVERS...

Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #498 on: April 10, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »

Dudley so cute...thanks!!!!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #499 on: April 10, 2006, 03:54:30 PM »

LadyC, the day you posted that poem about getting a dog and than you posted the pictures of your puppies I wanted to post to you on the Pet Thread but I couldn't .  I have been having some problems with the site and sometimes I can't post even though I can read the posts.  Are you confused yet??  Anyway I wanted to tell you I loved the poem and I love your puppies, they are so precious.

DUDLEY, Those flower arrangements are darling.  Gosh I wish I was rich I would order all of you one of these flower arrangements, I love them!!!!!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx