gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 01:04:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262737 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #460 on: March 18, 2006, 05:37:13 PM »

See what I mean?  My kids have to hold her down.   ROFLMAO

And here's my little boy with his weiner puppy, Max.

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #461 on: March 18, 2006, 05:51:03 PM »

LadyC, thank you so much for your prayers.  I will eventually get back on my feet the doctor said about a month and a half to start feeling close to normal.  I am just taking those steriods and eating everything in sight!!! lmao  Oh your pictures are so precious and the picture of your little boy with Max is priceless, that sure is a keeper.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #462 on: March 18, 2006, 06:16:34 PM »

Here are photos of Pepe's dog, Pepe!!  I believe that Pepe said the flowers in the window are from Claymaniacs.  Pepe, will you tell us about the flowers, and how old is your Pepe?

What a beautiful view from your window!!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #463 on: March 18, 2006, 06:20:47 PM »

Oh my gosh! I love him! Is Max a dapple? How old is he? Is he a miniature or a standard? Can I babysit him when you go on vacation? Laughing

Pepe - That is a gorgeous view! And little Pepe is adorable!

I'll need to take some new pictures of my little Houdini. She is just growing like a weed!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #464 on: March 19, 2006, 03:46:53 AM »

PRISSY, thank you so much for posting my pictures, you are always so willing to help me and I so appreciate it.  Pepe is a Papillion and he was 11 years old in December 2005.  The flowers are bigger than they look in the picture.  The purple hydrangena is from the Claymaniacs and Evelyn the cookie lady sent me a flowers.  They are so beautiful.

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #465 on: March 19, 2006, 02:00:51 PM »

Oh my gosh! I love him! Is Max a dapple? How old is he? Is he a miniature or a standard? Can I babysit him when you go on vacation? Laughing

LOL  Yes, Max is a dapple.  He's a purebred miniature, and he's so freakin' cute.   Laughing  We affectionately call him the weiner puppy.  His parents both weigh right around 10lbs, so he should stay pretty small.  We got him for my little boy after some neighborhood bullies beat him up.   Cry!  Little  :censors.  He is such a sweet puppy and he adores my son.  He follows him everywhere, those floppy ears bouncing all over the place.

He is 8 weeks old.  And yes, you can babysit him anytime.  LOL  He'll leave you little, stinky presents all over the place.   Wink  Is your Houdini a dog or cat?  Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Pepe -
You're little Pepe is SO CUTE!  What a little fluff ball!  He looks so cuddly.  And I agree about the view!  Gorgeous.  What state do you live in? Are you in the Carolinas?

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

« Reply #466 on: March 19, 2006, 02:06:59 PM »

LadyC, thank you so much for your prayers.  I will eventually get back on my feet the doctor said about a month and a half to start feeling close to normal.  I am just taking those steriods and eating everything in sight!!! lmao  Oh your pictures are so precious and the picture of your little boy with Max is priceless, that sure is a keeper.

You're welcome.   Huggles  I know how hard it is to heal and how frustrating to slowly get your strength back.  You will always be in my prayers.

Aunt Em,
~Dorothy

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #467 on: March 19, 2006, 04:19:40 PM »

LadyC, I live in East Tawas, Michigan.  I moved this past September from Tennessee back to my home state and I am so glad I am back home.  We are in the upper part of the state and we sit on beautiful Lake Huron.  The lake behind my house is called Tawas Lake.  We are living near my son and I can not tell you how happy that makes me. 

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #468 on: March 19, 2006, 05:44:04 PM »

Pepe..your little dog is soooo cute...sitting there in the window...and the view from that window is awesome...Looks like you are in the woods...that's kinda been a dream of mine to live in a little log cabin in the woods.... I know our house is not a cabin but the setting is what I dream about.....LOve it..and Pepe take good care of yourself....

Kris....I love your dogs... weiner puppy is soooo cute.....and a good friend to your son.....that's cool...

Prissy you know I love your shelties and JoAnn yours too

Bozena...I'm so sorry to here about our kitty...I know it's hard to lose a pet...they are really parts of our families....hugs to you...

I have a black Chow chow and he is not to fond of the camera...runs away everytime I pull it out....LOL...he's shy....Maybe I shouldn't have shaved him Paranoid
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #469 on: March 19, 2006, 05:51:33 PM »

Pepe, steroids are rough!  Eat lots of salads!  Wink  The fuzzy Pepe is a cutie!  I hope you can plant your hydrangea in the yard when it warms up!

Kris, is that a pit bull you have?  She's beautiful.  (Kandise looks so grown up there! Yikes.  She's so pretty...)  That pic of Chayse asleep with Max is a.dor.able!!

Happy Birthday to the sheltie brigade too!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #470 on: March 19, 2006, 06:12:32 PM »

PAMELA, yep it is funny you mentioned salads as I seem to crave them since I got home from the hospital.  Problem is I am eating everything else to but everything seems to taste so darn good.  Yep I will plant my hydrangena in the yard and cover it in the winter.  I hear steriods makes everything better!! Plus you can't sleep so you have more time to eat.    Super Happy!!!

Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #471 on: March 21, 2006, 03:41:36 PM »

Here are the latest pictures taken of my baby girls.  They are the love of my life besides my human family..  Laughing  These are taken with our new digital camera...

Ping

Zoe

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #472 on: March 21, 2006, 04:21:33 PM »

LOL  Yes, Max is a dapple.  He's a purebred miniature, and he's so freakin' cute.   Laughing  We affectionately call him the weiner puppy.  His parents both weigh right around 10lbs, so he should stay pretty small.  We got him for my little boy after some neighborhood bullies beat him up.   Cry!  Little  :censors.  He is such a sweet puppy and he adores my son.  He follows him everywhere, those floppy ears bouncing all over the place.

He is 8 weeks old.  And yes, you can babysit him anytime.  LOL  He'll leave you little, stinky presents all over the place.   Wink  Is your Houdini a dog or cat?  Looking forward to seeing pictures.

Mean bullies! That makes me so sad! Cry! But Max is sure a cutie! I can't wait to get a weiner dog of my very own!

Actually, my Houdini is neither a dog nor a cat. She is a chinchilla! Here are some pictures of her:

As you can tell, she really wants out of the cage! Laughing

She's greeting Smokey (one of our two male chins) from inside the cage!
Don't let little boy chins get near little girl chins without a cage to seperate them! Laughing

The Dinster and Emily (her mom) taking a dust bath

Right after her first bath!

I haven't taken any pictures of her in a few weeks, but I will soon! She has the bushiest tail!!! It looks almost like a squirrel's. lmao

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Tammy
Enthusiastic

I LOVE MY PUGS

« Reply #473 on: March 21, 2006, 04:32:54 PM »

Lindsay
Your chins are adorable!

I LOVE MY PUGS! :heartburst 

Baby Dust JEWELS, LIZSIS AND JJ~OUR SPARKLING GEMS FROM HEAVEN Baby Dust
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #474 on: March 22, 2006, 12:53:04 PM »

Kris,
I enjoyed seeing your dogs.  Max is so cute. And your  son and daughter are precious.  You know I'm a fan of you and Mini-me!!

Lindsay,
It's good to see the chincillas again.  They are such cuties.

Tammy,
You know I love your pugs.  I'm always so glad to see their pictures.  I read that one was sick, I hope she is better now.

I always enjoy seeing everyone's pets. Super Happy!!!

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #475 on: March 22, 2006, 04:14:19 PM »

Lindsay, always a treat to see your babies taking their baths.  So cute!!!

TAMMY,  What beautiful pugs you have.  They are so beautiful.  Sure hope Zoe is doing better, hate it that she is sick.

ydebi
Enthusiastic

Clay's Lurker

« Reply #476 on: March 22, 2006, 08:20:10 PM »

Pepe...how are you?????

Tammy your pugs are sooooo cute...i just love them....

Lindsey....I love your chinchillas too...too cute...

I just love any living thing!!!!  thanks to everyone who shares here...
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2006, 02:45:07 AM »

I just love popping here and seeing everyone's babies...thanks for sharing...so sweet and cute!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2006, 07:20:52 AM »

JAYNE, we need a picture of Reese in action.  Like a picture of him jumping in the air at imaginary things. ROFLMAO  He has to be big now, the last picture I seen of him he was just a baby.

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #479 on: April 01, 2006, 01:12:50 PM »

Prissy:  love your dogs.....

Lady C: love your dogs, cute one with son and Max sleeping with him. My sister has a mini to his name is Max also, he just turned a year old.

Tammy:  love my nieces, they are so cute.

Pepe:  love Pepe to, my neighbor has a black and white one....

Pam:  have any new one of your pup.?

Linds:  love the chins......  they are so cute

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx