gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:07:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 408
Total: 408

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262763 times)
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #400 on: December 07, 2005, 07:16:01 PM »

Dudley,

Very cute!  I have seen this before, but not with the cute photos to go along with it.  I really like the Border Collie and Poodle responses!! Super Happy!!!

Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #401 on: December 08, 2005, 04:01:51 PM »

DUDLEY, thanks so much for posting all the little dogs and the toe tapping cat!  I love it! There is nothing that makes me smile faster than cute pictures of our best friends.

Purple Banana

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #402 on: December 17, 2005, 06:33:27 AM »

wave Once again I have come here to enjoy the cute pictures.  I saw one of a kitty that reminds so much of mine.  I have a question for anyone who is a cat lover too.  My kitty seem to cough a lot lately--I am wondering if it is becuase she has more hair this time of year.  I think she swallows some hair and it makes her cough.  Is there some type of food I could get her to clear this up?  Thanks!

Pepe,  Hello.  Thanks again for suggesting this thread.  I love animals and to see all of the others post pics here is heartwarming.  Pets really do become a part of one's family!

See you all again soon.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
Proud to be a Claymaniac!
geraldine
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #403 on: December 17, 2005, 04:42:27 PM »

GERALDINE,  wave I bet your cat is coughing because of hair balls!  I have seen dry food that helps with this probelm.  At Walmart read the front of the bags and it will tell you if it contains something for the hair balls.
So glad you come here and enjoy all the wonderful pets!

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #404 on: December 18, 2005, 09:53:05 AM »

I can't believe that I have never posted on this thread before.

Right now, we have a grey and white cat named Milo.  He tolerates a lot.  The two kids just love him. 

I'll start from the very beginning. 

CARMEN: Collie.  She was black and white.  Prissy, She looked like one of your collie's.  My parents bought her when she was a puppy.  She was a year older than me.  We grew up together.  I loved how soft she was.  I used to suck my thumb, but never had a blanket.  I used to lay on the floor next to Carmen and rub her ears under my nose.  She was put to sleep when I was 12.  I was away on a church retreat and came home and she was gone.  It was also the w/e of my birthday.  It broke my mom's heart to do that to me, but she knew that it was best for Carmen, and if I were around, I would not have allowed them to do it.  Cry!

DEDE & LYLA: Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers.  My parents bought Dede as a puppy 6 months prior to putting Carmen to sleep.  They didn't want to be without a dog.  After Carmen was put to sleep, we were so used to having 2 dogs, that's when my parents got Lyla. 

Dede was a Champion.  When I was in 10th Grade, Dede had a litter of 9 puppies.  All of them survived.  Super Happy!!!. I'll never forget that whole experience of watching each puppy being born and what a natural Dede was.  She knew exactly what to do.  My mom, brother, and I drove to New Jersey to have Dede bred a 2nd time.  It didn't take.  I remember the lady of the male dog being so insulted!  Laughing

Lyla was a pet.  She became more of a mother to Dede's puppies than Dede.  Dede, I think, could have cared less.  Dede was not into the whole mothering thing.  Laughing

One time, Dede, Lyla and one of Dede's puppy's all ran away together.  I was horrified.  I had a half day of school.  When I came home, I let them outside.  I walked from the laundry room to the family room and in just that short period of time, They were gone.  I called my mom at work in a panic.  It was winter and our sub was very new.   There were holes in the ground where basements were being dug all over  shocking.   We did find all 3 dogs.  Super Happy!!! 

CASEY: Cat.  He was a stray cat that my mom had found in our yard.  She asked all of the neighbors if they would take him in.  They all said, "no!'.   My mom, being the animal lover that she is, knew what would happen to him if she called the Humane Society.  So, He became our very first cat.  Never having a cat before, we were unsure as to his sex.  So, we called him Kitty Cat.  Then, when we found out that he was a male, we changed it to K.C., which became Casey.  He died when he was only 3 of a rare blood disease.

TIGER: Cat. My husband (boyfriend at the time) and I went to the Humane Society and picked him up for my family.  I wanted to take him with me when I got married.  My mom said, "no!" He was hers! 

SIGMUND: Cat. My mom had the idea that since Dede and Lyla had each other, Tiger needed a companion too!  lmao Boy were we wrong!  Sigmund is all orange.  He was at the vet and my mom brought him home.  He was so Tiny, that he slept inside a shoe box inside one of the dog crates.

SHAMUSSoft Coated Wheaten Terrier.  Purchased by the same breader as Dede and Lyla.  My mom missed having a dog once Dede and Lyla were put to sleep.  Shamus is a decendant of Dede.  Dede is on his papers.  That just makes my mom sooo happy!  Super Happy!!!

My parents purchased him after I got married.

BIFF: Cat.  He was my husband's cat before we got married. 

MAX: Cat.  He was a stray.  My husband has that same soft heart that my mom has.  He became our 2nd cat.  Once Biff died, Dave wanted to get a companion for Max.

MILO: Cat.  He belonged to a coworker of Dave's.  She was getting married and moving to Florida.  Her fiance was allergic to Milo, and that is how he became ours. 

He is the most loving cat. 

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #405 on: December 18, 2005, 02:17:15 PM »

GERALDINE,  wave I bet your cat is coughing because of hair balls!  I have seen dry food that helps with this probelm.  At Walmart read the front of the bags and it will tell you if it contains something for the hair balls.
So glad you come here and enjoy all the wonderful pets!

PEPE--I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT!  THANKS, I WILL CHECK THE LABELS ON THE DRY CAT FODD AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS WILL SOLVE IT FOR HER.  I'M THINKING IT MIGHT ALSO HELP TO BRUSH HER MORE SINCE HER HAIR GROWS LONGER IN THE WINTER.  DID YOU ENJOY THE "NO SNOW" DAY TODAY? IT WAS COLD.  HAD A NICE DAY FOR SHOPPING, AND NOPE, NO SLIPPING, I WAS REAL CAREFUL TOO.  HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD DAY TODAY. Huggles
geraldine

Clay's my Wings of Love!
geraldine
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #406 on: December 18, 2005, 04:37:22 PM »

BETH, I loved reading about all  your pets.  Thanks so much for the recap on each of them, that was wonderful.  Hope you come back often!

GERALDINE, HI!   yep no snow but sure is cooooollllllllllllddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!  I don't mind telling you I don't like it.  Pepe doesn't like it either as the roads are full of ice and snow packed and that large salt they use to salt the roads with.  So we have been confined for to long.

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #407 on: December 19, 2005, 05:56:45 AM »

Hello Geraldine, Pepe  and Beth,

Beth, It was so interesting reading about all of your pets.  We're glad you found the pet thread.  Hope to see more of you.  Maybe you can post a photo of your pets sometimes.  We would all love it.

Hugs,
Prissy

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #408 on: December 19, 2005, 06:04:04 AM »

JoAnn and her mom stopped by yesterday.  Here is JoAnn with Shadow and Sandy.

This is Jennie, JoAnn's mom, with JoAnn.  (Notice the hoop behind the loveseat!!  The  dogs jump through it.)

Prissy

Claymaniac2000
UltimateFan

Clay's Butterfly

« Reply #409 on: December 19, 2005, 09:00:04 AM »

My son-in-law Steve on their horse, Misty.

Janet Claymaniac2000
Hey Butterfly....Open up your weary eyes and realize.....It's a trip we're taking

BRETT-------WELCOME HOME
JULIE you are in my heart forever
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #410 on: December 19, 2005, 12:14:54 PM »

DOGS 

The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his  tongue.
-Anonymous 

Don't accept your dog's ad miration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
-Ann Landers

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
-Will Rogers

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
-Ben Williams 

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
-Josh Billings 

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
-Andy Rooney 

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
-M. Acklam 

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
-Sigmund Freud 

I wonder if other dogs think poodles are members of a weird religious cult.
-Rita Rudner 

A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
-Robert Benchley 

Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never washed a dog.
-Franklin P. Jones 

If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons.
-James Thurber 

If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise.
-Unknown 

My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
-Joe Weinstein 

Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul -- chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!
-Anne Tyler 

Wom en and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein 

Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman.
-Dave Miliman 

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
-Mark Twain 

You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry 

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras 

If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.
-Phil Pastoret 

My goal in life is to be as good of a person  as my dog already thinks I am.

;  THIS IS SOME GOOD ADVICE! 

If a dog was the teacher you would learn stuff like: 
When loved ones come home, always run to greet them. 
Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joyride. 
Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy. 
When it's in your best interest, practice obedience. 
Let others know when they've invaded your territory.

Take naps. 
Stretch before rising. 
Run, romp, and play daily. 
Thrive on attention and let people touch you.

Avoid biting when a simple growl will do. 
On warm days, stop to lie on your back on the grass.

On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree. 
When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.

No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout..! run right back and make friends.

Delight in the simple joy of a long walk. 
Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.

Be loyal. Never pretend to be something you're not. 
If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
When someone is having a b ad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #411 on: December 19, 2005, 03:42:01 PM »

These are photos of my sister-n-law in Fairbanks, Alaska and her friend, "Koda".  They are a foster family for animals needing to be reintroduced to new families.  Koda,short for Kodiack, is their lastest guest at their home. 
   Donna says that he is a very gentle,older dog that will make a wonderful family addition.  He prefers to be an inside dog, but Donna is trying to convince him to be a great outside dog.
JoAnn Moody

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #412 on: December 20, 2005, 05:56:15 AM »

I found my way back here!  I am so drawn here to see all the wonderful pictures!
Wow, that is the first time I have seen a picture of a horse,  I love them--they are such a beautiful animal!!! 

Are those huskies in the pictures in Alaska? 

Pepe--Thank you for the advice for my kitty-that was the problem! 

Prissy--Your pictures are always such a joy to see. 

Well, it looks like a Christmas post card outside, snowing!  My cat is an inside cat and she got out yesterday, and ran around in circles in the snow.  I think she was confused.  It was hilarious.  Don't think she likes the snow.

See you all again soon!

Clay's my Wings of Love!
geraldine
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #413 on: January 12, 2006, 08:02:45 PM »

This is Larry. He loves Clay.
geraldine
UltimateFan

« Reply #414 on: January 13, 2006, 03:44:08 AM »

What an adorabe pictre!  I too have some pictures of Clay on top of my entertainment center.  My kitty sits up there but very gently walks around him as to not knock him over,  it is hilarious!
She tends to sit there when I have a DVD of Clay's on Tv.  His voice must be soothing to her because before long she i fast asleep. 

I partly came here because I read at MSNBC an artilce about some brands of cat and dog food being recalled.  I'm not sure of the brand names--please go check it out at msnbc.com!

wave To Pepe & Debi whenever you stop in here.

Clay's my Wings of Love!
geraldine
LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #415 on: January 13, 2006, 08:17:04 AM »

What an adorabe pictre!  I too have some pictures of Clay on top of my entertainment center.  My kitty sits up there but very gently walks around him as to not knock him over,  it is hilarious!
She tends to sit there when I have a DVD of Clay's on Tv.  His voice must be soothing to her because before long she i fast asleep. 

I partly came here because I read at MSNBC an artilce about some brands of cat and dog food being recalled.  I'm not sure of the brand names--please go check it out at msnbc.com!

wave To Pepe & Debi whenever you stop in here.

Those pictures of Clay are actually photo shopped.  My friend made me a birthday card with that picture on it.  I just think it's adorable.

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #416 on: January 14, 2006, 06:18:21 PM »

Hey all! I posted and told about my pets along time ago and now I thought I would post a pic.

Squrit, Boo and Chula.

Ill  have to post a pic of Sandy to!!

Hope ya like!!

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #417 on: January 15, 2006, 02:45:06 PM »

How precious your babies are.  How old are they?  I bet they stick to you like glue!    They look like mama's babies!

clays#1fan
UltimateFan

Clay's Speedracer

« Reply #418 on: January 15, 2006, 03:05:50 PM »

Squrit (tan one) is 3 I believe, Boo (brown one) is 2 I think. And Chula(white one) is 3 I think! LOL!! Not to to sure!! LOL!! Yes they are my moms babys for the most part but love me to. There like both of ours. Squrit who I named and sleeps with me. Hes mine pretty much. I love them!! There a pain but o so cute. 

Joyce wave
Clay makes me happier than a kitten chasing a leaky cow!  
I love Clay more today, but not as much as tomorrow!
www.myspace.com/joyce1010
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #419 on: January 20, 2006, 09:04:48 AM »

My Owner Is An Idiot!!!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx