gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:53:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 426
Total: 426

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262764 times)
LadyC
Adults
Enthusiastic

I heart the tabloid media.

« Reply #340 on: July 28, 2005, 02:31:33 PM »

You know, my favorite thing about this thread (besides the pictures) is that ya never know what to expect!  LOL  Pets are certainly not limited to dogs, cats, and hamsters anymore, are they?

Pamela, you crack me up!  Kermie is too cute!  My little boy had a fit.  Now he wants one.     Like they're common and I can just go get him one from WalMart. 

Joann - Your sheltie is gorgeous.  I've always wanted one.  How much grooming do you have to do with him?

Claytime - Who could resist a fluffy little kitten?  Angel is a cutie.  She looks like she should be on a Kitten Chow box.

Dev - Your poochie is adorable!  You did a good thing when you started this thread.  No matter how crazy things get elsewhere, it always feels good here.  But then, I've always believed that animals bring out the best in people.  I appreciate what you've done, and I'm very glad to see you back! 

I don't have any new pics of my poochie, Nala, to post.  And I'm too afraid of Kandise's Pet Semetary cat to take her picture.  She'd probably chew my face off!  LOL  I swear she used to be Stephen King's kitty... 

But I do have these:

Along with Lord knows how many cats and dogs, my sister, Laurel, lives in Northern California on a ranch.  Her horses are her babies.

This is Laurel and her horse, Aaron.

And this is her daughter, Christine, on another one of their horses, but I can't remember its name.

This is the sister you may have heard me mention a million times.  She's 6 years older than me and our father abandoned her before I was even born.  I just found her in March of this year!  And not only did I have my long lost sister, but I also learned I had two beautiful nieces.

And several nephews, all of whom are apparently horses.  LOL  Giddey up! 

Aunt Em,
Hate you.  Hate Kansas.  Taking the dog.
~Dorothy

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #341 on: July 28, 2005, 04:17:16 PM »

Thank you LacyC!  I do have to groom my sheltie all year long.  Summer months, I just turn on the hose and bathe him with pet shampoo/conditioner.  I don't dry him and I also wait a day or two to brush. 
   Fall and winter, I take him to Pet Smart once a month to be "pampered!"  He loves a bath no matter where he is.  He has a double coat,so he sheds twice a year.  I love shelties, Randy is my second one, I'll always get shelties.  His registered name is General Randy Mac, but he goes by Randy or "Mama's Boy!"
JoAnnn

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #342 on: July 30, 2005, 06:07:22 AM »

This is our Sheltie, Mac, that we had for a few years before we had to  let him go to doggie heaven.   He is with a neighbor's little dog that  got out of his yard.  We rescued the little dog  and kept it in our backyard until the neighbor could come get it. 

Mac enjoyed having this little friend visit him.

Claytime, Angel is so cute!  What a tiny kitty!

JoAnn, I love that picture of Randy!  Tell him Aunt Prissy says Hello!  And a moose, too!!

Pamela,  Kermie is cute!  Looks like he could be a model for a cartoon!

Thea,  Your Mimi is beautiful!  Hard to believe she is a Goldendoodle combination!

Lady C,  The pictures of your sister and niece on the horses are beautiful  How graceful they look!  I remember when you wrote about finding your sister and two nieces, too.

Hugs,
Prissy

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #343 on: July 31, 2005, 05:27:52 AM »

ladyC, what beautiful horses.  My son has two horses in Michigan they are Tennessee Walkers.  They are his best friends.  What a beautiful story that you found your sister, not so beautiful what your father did.  You guys have a lot of catching up to do, I am so happy you found your sister and many happy years ahead of you.

Hugs, Pepe

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #344 on: August 15, 2005, 05:50:41 AM »

Where do pets come from?

A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided the answer to "Where do pets come from?"

Adam and Eve said, "Lord, when we were in the garden, you walked with us every day. Now we do not see you any more. We are lonesome here, and it is difficult for us to remember how much you love us."

And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourselves."

And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam and Eve.

And it was a good animal.

And God was pleased.

And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and Eve and he wagged his tail.

And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal."

And God said, "No problem. Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him DOG."

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #345 on: August 15, 2005, 11:43:02 AM »

Dudley, how precious.  What a beautiful story and the pups are so darling.  As I was reading I got a few tears in my eyes, I am so emotional where pets are concerned.  I have always wondered how people can mistreat and be so cruel to animals and sit in church on Sunday and call them selves christians.   Thank you so much for posting this.  Now we are waiting to see how much Mr. Casper has grown.

Pepe

dudley5
Enthusiastic

CLAYS RAY OF SUNSHINE And OFFICIAL BODYGUARD

« Reply #346 on: August 22, 2005, 06:30:01 AM »

MY HEART IS BROKEN AGAIN  AND THE TEARS ONCE AGAIN ARE FLOWING.....

MY HARLEY FOUGHT A HARD BATTLE......TWO BACK SURGERIES.....ONE NECK SURGERY.....BEING PARALIZED AND MY GIVING HIM PHYSICAL THERAPY SO HE COULD WALK AND RUN AND SWIM AGAIN.....

THEN THE ENLARGED HEART AND DAMAGED HEART VALVE....AND FAILING KIDNEYS.......

THIS PAST WEEK HE STARTED NOT EATING.....WHEN I WOULD GET HIM TO EAT SOME CHICKEN HE WOULD THROW IT UP LATER....THEN THE DIRREAH STARTED THURS....AND I WAS SICK IN BED THURS WITH FEVER CHILLS...THE WHOLE YUNK......

FRIDAY NIGHT HE WAS UP AND DOWN ALL NIGHT THROWING UP AND DIRREAH....I TOOK HIM TO THE DR SATURDAY AND HE WAS GETTING DEYDRATED SO THEY GAVE HIM 600LT OF SALINE UNDER HIS SKIN AND GAVE ME MEDS.....SHE THOUGHT HE WAS HAVING AN ALLERGIC REACTION TO SOMETHING....

I TOOK HIM BACK YESTERDAY FOR MORE FLUID UNDER THE SKIN AND THE VET THAT HAS BEEN TREATING HIM THESE LAST FEW MONTHS TRYING TO SAVE HIM....AND WE THOUGHT WE HAD.....SAID HIS WHITE BLOOD COUNT WAS ALMOST DOWN TO NOTHING AND HIS KIDNEYS WERE FAILING FAST.....HE KEPT HIM A FEW HOURS AND CALLED ME AND SAID HE DIDN'T THINK HARLEY WOULD EVER COME OUT OF IT THIS TIME AND HE WOULD NEED A BLOOD TRANSFUSION SOON AND THAT HE REALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT THAT WOULD EVEN HELP BECAUSE SOMETHING WAS WRONG AND HE BELIEVED IT WAS PROBABLY CANCER....POSSIBLY A TURMOR IN HIS KIDNEYS.....

HE REMINDED ME THAT HE HAD TOLD ME WHEN THIS ALL STARTED THAT HE WOULD KEEP GOING AS LONG AS HE FELT WE COULD SAVE HIM AND HE SAID HE THOUGHT THE FIGHT WAS OVER.....I ASKED HIM IF HE WAS IN PAIN AND HE SAID YES TO A CERTAIN EXTENT BECAUSE HE HADN'T HAD ANY FOOD FOR ALMOST A WEEK AND JUST GIVING HIM WATER WASN'T HELPING HIM.....

SO, HARLEY WENT TO BE WITH MY DUDLEY SUNDAY EVENING....HE IS BURIED BESIDE DUD IN ONE OF MY FLOWER BEDS UNDER BY BEDROOM WINDOW....I HELD HIM LIKE I DID DUDLEY AND TALKED TO HIM SO MY FACE AND MY VOICE WAS THE LAST HE SAW AND HEARD BEFORE HE CLOSED HIS EYES AND LEFT ME....

HE WAS ONLY 10 YRS OLD..............

HE WAS MY SWIMMING BUDDY....WHEN I WOULD COME OUT OF MY CLOSET WITH MY SWIMMING SUIT ON....HE KNEW IT....HE KNEW IT FROM REGULAR CLOTHES...AND HE WOULD RUN TO THE POOL AND BEAT ME THERE......HE LOVED THE POOL AND HIS BABY FLOAT....HE WOULD DIVE FOR HIS BALLS AND SWIM OUT WITH THEM....THEN WHEN HE WOULD GET TIRED HE WOULD WANT ME TO PUT HIM IN HIS BABY FLOAT AND WE WOULD FLOAT AROUND TOGETHER....I WON'T EVER BE ABLE TO GO NEAR THE POOL AGAIN WITHOUT TEARS IN MY EYES....HIS BABY FLOAT WILL STAY THERE FOREVER WAITING FOR HIM....
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #347 on: August 22, 2005, 05:36:59 PM »

DUDLEY, my sweet I have already pm you on my thoughts so I won't go into it again.  There is nothing I can do that will make you feel better.  You and Harley were so lucky to have 10 years together.  He was loved and so well cared for he was so lucky to have you take him home with you.  It is so hard to understand why little animals can't live a longer life but I know if they lived to be 90 we wouldn't want to give them up.  They are so loving and devoted and forgive us if we are in a bad mood they will look at you and lick your hand.  I just don't have any more words to tell you how bad I feel for your loss.

Hugs, Pepe

Clayhottiefan007
Enthusiastic

Brett and Clay's Lil Freshman College TCC Girl!!!

« Reply #348 on: August 22, 2005, 06:44:24 PM »

hey

i did have 3 pets they were dogs!!

Chancehe waz a yellow lab ( i think) and how my stepdad found him waz one day my brother waz walking home from one of our neighbors and a stray dog followed him home!

SIS aka Cinnimani 4got wat she waz...i dont kno how my stepdad found her but she died instantly we dont kno how but we think she got into some rat poison bc she will wonder off and get into ppls yards

My Love RUSTY now this dog he waz 19 yrs old when we had 2 put him down he waz a dochsand and a long hair and short....he loved 2 play and stuff i loved that dog i miss him

well thatz all my pets

clayer

kat

Kat. Huggles
DHS Class of '09
In loving memory of Debi <3
Got Clayed on 7/7/07 in Tulsa
TCC Class of '12
Be Smart and be ABOVE THE INFLUENCE and NOT UNDER
gcramsey
« Reply #349 on: September 11, 2005, 01:41:28 PM »

Hey everyone.......

After much delay, I have gotten new pictures of everyone around here with the exception of Bonnie and Dinner the goats. They have been moved over to my parents farm for now. Dinner is too old to breed and Bonnie is still too young. I have also included our new buck in here. So here I go.........

First we have Puddin:

Maggie:

Smith:

Wesson:

Mac:

Cheese:

Lunch:

Clyde:

And our new Buck Mountain Mahogany:

That's it for now!

You can see Bonnie and Dinner and old pictures too at: Ramsey Farms
mackncsu
Enthusiastic

I love it!

« Reply #350 on: September 11, 2005, 06:37:35 PM »

DUDE...

the new goat is friggin huge! shocking

Tacet Twin #2 (the brains)
Dont hate me because Clay knows I dont play
Player of Clays favorite instrument!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #351 on: September 12, 2005, 06:50:34 AM »

Glen,

It's fun to see all of your "pets."  I'm glad you are feeling well enough to post.  Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
Prissy

PS: Mack's right.  That is one big goat!! Oh!

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2005, 06:37:22 AM »

GLEN, how great to see you posting.  I loved the pictures and loved all the names of your pets.  Continue to feel better and it won't be long till you will feel better than ever.

Hugs, Pepe

songbird457
« Reply #353 on: October 02, 2005, 08:25:52 PM »

Mac and cheese.   Laughing ROFLMAO Glen, I love it!!

when Justin was at my house living there, we had his kitty - a huge loveable cat named Rocky. I found out i am allergic though so in some ways it is good that Justin and Rocky aren't there anymore (I'm allergic to cats, not Justin  lmao)

I would like to get a dog though - maybe next spring. To keep me company, especially since I'm living by myself now.

I wish I had a picture of Rocky to post, but I don't.  Cry!
gcramsey
« Reply #354 on: October 03, 2005, 10:00:25 PM »

Mac and cheese.   Laughing ROFLMAO Glen, I love it!!

when Justin was at my house living there, we had his kitty - a huge loveable cat named Rocky. I found out i am allergic though so in some ways it is good that Justin and Rocky aren't there anymore (I'm allergic to cats, not Justin  lmao)

I would like to get a dog though - maybe next spring. To keep me company, especially since I'm living by myself now.

I wish I had a picture of Rocky to post, but I don't.  Cry!

Do you want a goat?   Laughing

Just kidding. They really mess up a living room. Wink
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #355 on: October 04, 2005, 10:14:27 AM »

SONGBIRD,  Huggles Hug

Hugs, Pepe

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #356 on: October 06, 2005, 09:08:38 AM »

wave

I have a new chinchilla!! Her name is Emily:

She is a real sweetheart! She'll just sit on your chest and let you pet her. She's not as antsy as my boys!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #357 on: October 06, 2005, 04:01:35 PM »

Lindsay, just thought I would check the Pet Thread to see if you showed pictures of your new baby.  Thanks so much for showing everyone the pictures.  She is a real cutie.

Hugs, Pepe

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #358 on: October 09, 2005, 11:06:10 AM »

Lindsay,

Emily is a cutie.  How is she getting along with your "boys"?

Here are Sandy and Shadow in front of my "Autumn" fireplace.

Prissy

PS:  Sandy has a urinary infection and is taking pills from the Vet to clear it up.  The Vet said as with humans, the female dog is more likely to get this than the male.  Sandy is really good about letting me know when she needs to go outside, even at 3:30 in the morning.  Paranoid  Hopefully, she will be fine soon.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #359 on: October 09, 2005, 05:37:33 PM »

PRISSY, I see Sandy and Shadow are sitting there so well behaved  and pretty.  Who would have ever thought they used to climb fences and run down the street!!!    They have grown up to be just beautiful Prissy!

Hugs, Pepe

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 ... 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx