gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:56:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 261
Total: 261

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Claymaniacs - Introduce Your Pets!  (Read 262426 times)
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1560 on: December 17, 2009, 09:19:44 PM »

Awe Frankie your boys are adorable. What kind are they?

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Miss you Debi, JJ, and Julie
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1561 on: December 18, 2009, 04:27:44 AM »

wave

Prissy - that is Jack on the left (we woke him up to take the photo - he looks like he is coming off of a week long  drunk  Laughing ), and Tuffy on the right (he looks, as he always does when I point a camera at him, that I have just hit him).

Monica - Jack is half Schnauzer half Jack Russell and Tuffy is supposed to be a Yorkie (that is what he was sold as). I still think he is actually a Silkie Terrier. We got them both from out local Humane Society - neither of their former owners wanted them any longer.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
I Met Clay In Atlanta On 8/2/05 - Life Is Good!
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1562 on: December 18, 2009, 09:15:39 AM »

Frankie- They are too cute. Always wanted a Yorkie, well, a teacup Yorkie.. love their long hair

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1563 on: December 22, 2009, 11:06:52 PM »

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1564 on: December 24, 2009, 04:35:35 PM »

FRANKIE, good pictures of the boys.  Bless their hearts,  yep Lewis's too.  What would we do without our extended family of our dogs.  They give  us more work to do and give us so much love and attention.  You and Lewis are very special people to take Tuffy and Jack into your hearts and lives, bless you both!!!  Huggles

MONICA, those cute little Yorkies aren't what you think they are.  I have Alli, a Yorkie,  who weighs between 3 and 4 pounds but she acts and is as stubborn as a german shepard weighing in at 125 pounds.  This is my second Yorkie and they are all like that, stubborn.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1565 on: December 27, 2009, 02:49:14 PM »

PEPE- Laughing Sunny is stubborn like that and if you go to move her she turns into a 150lb boulder haha She is also good at getting revenge. if you make her mad she will intentionally hide and push for half an hour if she has to just to give me a gift to cleanup

Heres a few more of my girls from the holidays

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1566 on: December 28, 2009, 03:42:46 PM »

We had a beautiful snow on Christmas Eve that was still pretty on Christmas Day morning, when I took this picture of Shadow and Sandy!

(Clickable)

Monica,
Cute pictures of your "babies."

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1567 on: January 15, 2010, 02:05:39 PM »

In loving memory of my beloved Kayla, my heart is breaking right now.  Kayla put up a good fight., she was dealing with kidney problems  we gave her IV with fluids for over a year , it gave us one more year.  This past weekend Kayla was not doing well, so we took her to the vets, i had a feeling this was it, by the time i got home Tuesday she was worse so we had her put to sleep, she is  in no more pain...  Jim and I will miss our little buddy so...  I am posting  one  of Kayla and another of her and Chloe for Pepe, they are  waiting for Chippy.

In memory of Kayla August 2,1997 - Jan 12,2010

thanks for all the kind words, it means alot. we will never forget my little pal, we loved you so..

Sasha Huggles

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1568 on: January 15, 2010, 02:42:07 PM »

Oh SASHA I am looking at KAYLA and tears are just falling, she is so beautiful.  bless her heart.  Did Sasha look like Kayla or was she a different breed of cat?  Chloe and Kayla are so lucky to live with you and Jim, a special home indeed for special pets or like you and I call them family members.  They are so much more to us than pets aren't they!  Hope Chipper isn't having to hard of a winter. 

fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1569 on: January 15, 2010, 05:35:57 PM »

Huggles Huggles Huggles Sasha - you know that we are all thinking about you and Jim - Chole, too - I know she misses Kayla.

Memories of Julie, jj, Liz, Carol, Janet, and Debi Make Me Smile - I Was Lucky To Have Known Them!
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #1570 on: January 15, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »

Sasha!
Cry!

Big Hug!

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1571 on: January 21, 2010, 02:48:38 PM »

Here are some updated shots of Sammy.  The second one needs my explanation though.  Sammy loves to sleep on his back while on top of the bed and sometimes when he does this, he grabs my finger like a pacifier!   Today, I laid down on the bed and sure enough, as soon as he rolled on his back, he grabbed my finger.  I realize that the photo is just too close to tell much. 
  This is my left hand in his mouth and I'm taking the the photo with my right hand only on the camera and I'm only about 4 inches from him.

I would walk a mile for Clay's smile.
aikenismyidol
Enthusiastic

LML! <3

« Reply #1572 on: January 21, 2010, 03:09:31 PM »

AWWWWE Laughing that is SO cute!

RisenAshes7@gmail.com
DONT FORGET ME

Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1573 on: January 21, 2010, 03:22:47 PM »

HOW CUTE IS THAT JOANN. HE IS JUST BEAUIFUL. MUST TAKE ALL DAY TO BRUSH HIS FUR. HE LOOKS LIKE PRISSY'S DOGS.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
fhmmany2
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Clay's Magazine Maniac

« Reply #1574 on: January 21, 2010, 06:02:24 PM »

Sammy is such a pretty dog - how cute is that face!

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1575 on: January 21, 2010, 06:10:46 PM »

Monica, Glory and Frankie,

Thanks!  I just love this little guy!  He means the world to Mom and me.  But of course, he's not a bit spoiled!!!!! lmao

About 10 minutes ago, Mom and I were in the den watching television and  Sammy was asleep next to the patio door and we heard a noise.  Well,watch dog Sammy(HaHa!) jumped more then us and we all looked at each other and panicked!  The big, bad noise, was a calendar fell of the wall! lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #1576 on: January 21, 2010, 06:14:24 PM »

Well, I had to venture over too, and JoAnn that "soother" picture with Sammy on his back is just too cute Laughing
Jo, love that picture of your sweet Kayla too

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #1577 on: January 22, 2010, 10:19:06 AM »

JOANN, that picture is priceless!  SAMMY is mighty special and so beautiful.  Love that finger in the mouth, I guess that makes him feel safe that his mommy is watching over him while he is sleeping. '

JoAnn Moody
SuperFan

« Reply #1578 on: January 22, 2010, 01:42:39 PM »

Sharon and Pepe---Thanks!

Today, I put Sammy in bed with Mom about 8:00 this morning, then I climbed in with the both. He nestled against me, rolled over on his back and went right to sleep.  He finally stretched his body several times and decided that it was time to get up.  I love it when he gives Mom his love and attention too.  He is so affectionate.   We are so lucky to have had three shelties, in fact all pets, that have had such loving dispositions.  In fact, even my two tetras(fish) greet me each morning when I turn on the tank light. They swim right to the front and "watch" me.

Sasha
Enthusiastic

« Reply #1579 on: January 24, 2010, 05:53:47 AM »

Thanks everyone.  Pepe , Sasha came from the same breeder that Kayla did, she was a little darker then Kayla, I tried scanning a pictutre  back then we didnt ahve didgital camera I will see how it comes out and i will try to post it.

Joann:  Sammy is to cute......

Sasha

Liz, JJ and Julie our CLaymaniancs Angels
Supporting Clay 100%
Offical member of the RBT- I miss my rbt buddy
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx