gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:09:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 425
Total: 425

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Saddest Claymate  (Read 5986 times)
Tami J
« on: February 15, 2004, 09:57:47 PM »

HELP< HELP< HELP!!!
I am totally the saddest  :(  Claymate today.  I think I lost my tickets for the San Jose, CA concert!!!  Actually I'm pretty sure they got thrown out sometime before the garbage was collected a couple of days ago!  I had them in a "safe spot" (at least I thought I did), but I think my son didn't recognize what they were (they were in an envelope) and threw them away  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(   He thinks I lost them, I'll never let him know that it was probably him...he thought he was doing me a favor by straightening up around the computer.

Any suggestions of what I can do.  I'm going to try and get duplicates from the HP Pavillion since we purchased them there with a credit card...but I'm not sure they'll work with us.  I am so totally sad  :(  :(  :(

Tami
BlownAway
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 09:29:24 AM »

So sorry, Tami!!!

I sure hope that Ticket Master works with you on this. Unfortunately, I don't have any advice on how to replace them.

Wishing you lots of luck!!

Missy
claydevotee
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 05:38:49 PM »

Tammy, I suggest that you contact Ticketmaster immediately.  Here is the link:  http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/customer_serve.html
Have your credit card and also your statement with the Ticketmaster charges in front of you when you call.  I think they may be able to help you.  If that doesn't work, call your Credit Card company directly.  Many companies have policies to reimburse you for lost or stolen items purchase with their credit card.  Good luck----
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 04:53:48 AM »

Oh Tammy, I feel so bad for you.  Hopefully, with all the right paperwork, Ticketmaster will be able to issue duplicates.  Good Luck!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

Tami J
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 02:28:32 PM »

Thanks for your suggestions!!  I'm going tomorrow to the Pavillion and speak with them in person (since that's where I bought the tickets.)  I hope they're able to help...I know they give duplicate tickets when you loose Shark's (hockey) tickets.
Tami
claydevotee
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 08:50:31 PM »

Please let us know how this turns out.  Good luck!
Tami J
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 02:40:36 PM »

Hurray!!!  The Pavillion got back to us today and said that they would have duplicate tickets for us at will call.  We can't pick them up until 2 hours before the show starts, but at least we'll get in.   YEAAAHHHH!! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
Tami
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 03:18:08 PM »

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you.   :D  :D  :D

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 03:18:21 PM »

Quote from: Tami J
Hurray!!!  The Pavillion got back to us today and said that they would have duplicate tickets for us at will call.  We can't pick them up until 2 hours before the show starts, but at least we'll get in.   YEAAAHHHH!! :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P
Tami

Tami - that's FANtastic!!!

Sometimes, things do work out.  I hate you had to stress so much though!

:Hug::
Tami J
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2004, 04:16:55 PM »

I ain' stressed no more :P  :P
Tami
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

sad
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2004, 01:24:39 AM »

Great news!  Have a blast.

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

LuvMyClay
Enthusiastic

He Makes My Day

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2004, 08:36:48 AM »

Oh my gosh!  That is a great thing to know.  I wouldn't have thought it possible to get duplicates.  You must be so relieved.  Have a great time!
AdoringClay
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2004, 07:09:43 PM »

:D Great Tami!  I'm so relieved for you!  I could feel your pain for 4 days!  I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE NO CLAYTON!!!

I haven't received my Seattle tickets yet, but you've taught me a valuable lesson.  I'm going to keep them close to my heart!  

Spread the Clay Love!  Sue G.
Claymate16
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2004, 04:44:36 PM »

I got my Detroit tickets today! I nearly fainted as I opened up the envelope  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
TakenByClay
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2004, 03:45:43 PM »

I'm really happy that you got your tickets back! If i lost my tickets i would cry! The tickets arent even at my house. My friends mom has them cuz she was the one who ordered them from ticketmaster in her name. So, now the only thing i have to do is pay them $55 for the ticket and then i get mine! I just have to ask my parents for the money cuz they said that if i didn't get any C's in school and if i made honor rool then they would pay for the concert and the souviners! YAY!!!
Tami J
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2004, 03:52:22 PM »

I'm glad you're doing so well in school.  :P  :P   The concert will be a GREAT reward.  I did cry when I lost the tickets :( ...but now I'm happy again! :P  :P  :P

Tami
TakenByClay
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2004, 07:09:26 AM »

And my mom just told me a couple of minutes ago that i can "skip" school on the day of the concert!! yay! I'm doing just as well in school to prove to my parents that they didnt make a mistake!! Me and my BFF, Ashley, are making Clay jeans and T-shirts for the conert and we are going down the the Key Arena early to see if we can get ticket upgrades and to see if we can meet Clay! I'd do ANYTHING to meet him!!! Have fun at your concert and i'm 100,000% positive that I'll have fun at mine!!! Well, i got to go! I have to leave for school in about 3 mins but i'll get back on when i get back!! Cya!  
                                      ~*!TakenByClay!*~
Tami J
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2004, 05:44:17 PM »

What a GREAT MOM!!!...skipping school for a concert...totally cool  Laughing:  
Tami
TakenByClay
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2004, 08:59:41 PM »

Yea, but she said that if i don't get up for school the next day, i probably wont be able to go to another concert on a school night! So, right when i get home from the concert i HAVE to go to sleep!! Which might be a problem cuz all of memories of Clay's clutches, dance moves, and grinds will be stuck in my head a long time!! Today at school, my PE teacher called me and Ashley Claymates!!! She is really cool and my we get to go down to her class 5th per so we can show her all of our pics, when we get them devloped, and our souviners!!! 35 MORE DAYS! YAY!!  :D  :D
MisCindysu
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2004, 09:55:12 PM »

I know I have said this before ...but you guys/girls are just so lucky to be able to go....I would love to go to the san jose show..thats only about 3 and / hours away from me..but no can do .....too far...I know that does not sound like a true clay fan ..but believe me I am....Just can't afford the tiickets...at this point and time..but keep up the good work on the reviews of each concert at least that way I can live vicariously through what you post ..LOL....I hope everyone that has gone and that  plans on going has truely enjoyed this totally amazing man ..He is such a treasure to have in the music world!!!!!!!!!!1
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx