gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:53:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 362
Total: 362

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Which of Clay's songs are you most anxious to hear live?  (Read 4559 times)
bancer705
« on: January 26, 2004, 04:33:56 PM »

I don't know about all of you but I am dying to hear both Solitaire (The new version) and Touch live.  Those will be the best to songs.  I would love to hear The Way live as well but since I have already heard live I am not as excited.  What do you all think??
claylady
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2004, 04:50:56 PM »

Solitaire live would be awesome.  I think I'd also like to hear MOAM.  
I've heard him do Run To Me live before and that is definately one of my favorites that I could just hear him sing over and over again.  
The concerts I've been to, we only got to hear maybe 4 songs.  I'm so looking forward to seeing and hearing Clay do much more.
nerdy4clay
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2004, 05:20:06 PM »

I'm looking forward to hearing MOAM, touch, when you say you love me, and as always this is the night. I love that song.
patti
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2004, 06:44:46 PM »

I really want to hear Solitaire, Run to Me, Touch- and Measure of a Man--I am hoping that if Clay does sing Measure of a Man he'll perform it the way it was done on AOL Sessions.   I am just so excited about going to see him in person he could sing anything & I'll be a very happy, happy girl.
Marshini258
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2004, 02:47:18 PM »

i'm excited to see him sing ANY song! Especially... Shine and MOAM and Touch and stuff... This is going to be a GREAT concert!
Anonymous
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2004, 04:45:34 PM »

I'm guessing that he'll probably do most, if not everything from the album, plus the other fan faves.  I do hope that he does the acoustic version of Measure of a Man.  Can't wait to hear his new recording of Solitaire
PerfectClay
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2004, 08:54:16 PM »

Measure of a Man :) and I'm curious of what he could do w/ Touch lol me and my dirty mind
PerfectClay
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2004, 12:09:32 AM »

Quote from: Anonymous
I'm guessing that he'll probably do most, if not everything from the album, plus the other fan faves.  I do hope that he does the acoustic version of Measure of a Man.  Can't wait to hear his new recording of Solitaire

Yea since this is the only album, I mean he might skip a few (ya know like Run To Me, I Survived You, No more sad songs, all sound pretty similar). But I'm I bet we'll get like 10 plus maybe Solitare and Bridge
Her
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S #1 FRECKLE LOVER

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2004, 03:04:41 AM »

Well, would love to hear all of them for MOAM, but anxiously await MOAM and Touch!

Official Charter Member of the OCD

He is the beloved singing teddy bear placed near a young girl's flouncy canopied bed.

quynn
UltimateFan

Nobody Special

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2004, 05:13:55 AM »

I would love to hear Shine live and Hello, (Lionel Ritchie's song) which he sang a small part of during a group medley on AI2.

"You're a mystery. You have your own look. There is something very magical about your look and your voice is so pure." --Gladys Knight--
barbiedoll
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2004, 12:25:19 PM »

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: TOUCH !! TOUCH !!!  TOUCH !!!!   and MEASURE OF A MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  OH YEA!!
barbiedoll
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2004, 12:27:25 PM »

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :arrow:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll: TOUCH !! TOUCH !!!  TOUCH !!!!   and MEASURE OF A MAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  shock:  OH YEA!!
AdoringClay
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2004, 01:00:10 PM »

:? Since he sounds soooo good on everything he sings, that is a tough question...

I am looking most forward to The Way - I think I will cry all the way through it (even though I've seen him perform it on tv before).

I am also anxiously awaiting seeing him perform the new version of Solitaire.

Like the rest of you, I am imagining him singing Touch and can't wait to see what he does (to us) with that one!

I have this dream in my head that he will rise up out of the stage and sing some of the ballads in a suit and then will go backstage and causual up and come out and sing some of the faster songs.  It would be cool if they would do some creative lighting like they did on AI2.  I'm sure whatever they do that it will be a class act and will be sure to please the fans.  Can't wait!  Sue G.
PerfectClay
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2004, 01:55:24 PM »

LOL major thud action during Touch haha. He better sing it!
claydevotee
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2004, 03:59:40 PM »

"TOUCH"! (assuming there is a crash cart in the aisle near my seat!).  Also, "Mack the Knife" and "Here, There and Everywhere" (AI2).  Otherwise, anything that gives us the Clutch and the Tug!
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2004, 07:10:15 AM »

....as long as there's a clutch or a tug, or a bendy-knees, or a glory note....you know, Clay stuff!!
Got my tickets for the DC show, no problem, on the first day, reasonably good ones, and am I STOKED!!!
I was 12 when The Beatles came to Baltimore and too young in my parents' eyes to go to a concert--but 41 years later I am NOT too young..and will see Clay!  :D

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
claydevotee
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2004, 08:10:12 AM »

cpnina, it sounds as if we're both from the Beatles generation.  The last big-name concert I saw was the Rolling Stones in 1965.  
And like you, I was considered by my parents to be too young to go see the Beatles a few years earlier, but I really had a big crush on George Harrison ("the mysterious Beatle")!  And boy, am I stoked to go see Clay!  Enjoy!!!!
AdoringClay
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2004, 11:11:33 AM »

:D Hi Claydevotee...

Sounds like you are attracted to the same songs I am -

For many reasons, "Here, There, and Everywhere" just simply gives me goose bumps, especially the very first note when he hits the "Here....". It is so solid and pure and is in his full lower register - and I love the soft harp so we can hear his beautiful voice.

Then, "Mack the Knife" just slayed me!  The judges "assigned" him that song because they thought Clay couldn't do cool!  The boy came out in a tux and absolutely killed on that song - what a performer!  He proved he cannot only do cool, he is the coolest of the cool - the king of cool!!!!  It will forever be a Clay song - Bobby Darin who???

Sue G.
Claymate16
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2004, 06:55:07 AM »

WIth out a doubt, it would have to be 'Run to Me' and of course 'The Way'
gfx
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx