gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:15:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 180
Total: 180

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: SCHOTTENSTEIN CTR COLUMBUS MAR 10  (Read 16804 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: January 17, 2004, 11:28:00 PM »

March 10 - Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH

Please use this thread to post information about the concert venue, hotel and restaurant information you'd like to share, and contacting other fans about getting together for the concert and pre- and post- concert activities.

Also post all after concert reviews for this show in this thread. Have fun!
KY4Clay
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2004, 08:17:13 PM »

My two favorite places to eat in the area of Schottenstien are The Buckeye Grill (about a mile downriver) and The Cooker (on the other side of the Olentangy River, near the OSU stadium).
nerdy4clay
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2004, 08:47:41 AM »

I better get decent tickets.  Does anyone reccomend ordering them online, or actually going to a ticketmaster location?  I"m not sure.  Can't wait to see him in columbus!!!  It's about an hour and a half drive from my house!!
Yoder02@sbcglobal.net
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2004, 09:03:49 AM »

:D  :D  :D
I just reserved a room for my daughter in-law and myself.  She's a new convert.  I told her I was driving to Columbus to see his Concert from Cleveland and she said she'd take off work and go with me.  She has only heard him sing on the radio, and Tv.  I told her she will be blown away to hear him in person.  Now all we need is good driving weather in MARCH ha ha not likely and TICKETS.  Hope to meet some Claymaniacs there.  Counting the days.
Yoder02@sbcglobal.net
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2004, 09:07:03 AM »

Hi its me again.  I just posted.  The Hotel I reserved a room in is the Holiday Inn and its a five minute walk to the concert.
Phone number 1-614-294-4848
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2004, 06:48:24 PM »

I have the presale code for this concert.

If you need it, please PM me.
claylady
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2004, 05:08:55 PM »

I AM SO EXCITED.  I JUST ORDERED MY TICKETS FOR COLUMBUS.  I WILL BE TRAVELING FROM CLEVELAND.  IF ANYONE WANTS TO ARRANGE A MEETING PLEASE POST AND MAYBE WE CAN ALL MEET FOR DINNER OR SOMETHING BEFORE THE SHOW.  WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO ORGANIZE SOMETHING.  I REALLY HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU WONDERFUL CLAYMANIACS.
Yoder02@sbcglobal.net
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2004, 06:06:15 PM »

Myself and my daughter-in-law will be going down to Columbus from Cleveland.  My daughter will drive down from Toledo to meet us.  E-mail me and we'll see if we can get together. Grandma Yoder
nerdy4clay
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2004, 07:52:58 PM »

I preordered my tickets last night!!! What section did you get in?  ours is section 124!! Im so excited!!!
Yoder
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2004, 04:57:41 AM »

Myself, daughter, and daughter-in-law have tickets for F4.  We can't wait for March to come now.  The girls keep laughing at me because I'm so excited.  They're seeing a whole new side to me.  I've also have my three year old grandson dancing to OMC's music.  He recognizes it when its played on the radio, he yells grandma clay, clay dance. ha ha I Love it.
caramel131
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2004, 09:28:27 AM »

I have two tickets for Section 123, row G.  My sister and I (or a friend if my sister can't go) will be driving down from Cleveland as well.
claylady
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2004, 01:00:43 PM »

My seats are in section 124 row P.  Should be a great time.  Hopefully we can all get together before the show.  caramel131 and I have been talking about it.  We definately all have to meet up.

nerdy4clay - what row are you in?
nerdy4clay
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2004, 01:06:20 PM »

Hey! We are in row L seats 6 and 7. What site did you order yours thru?  Got mine thru RCA!  I can't hold my excitement in.
claylady
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2004, 01:15:42 PM »

nerdy4clay  
I got my tickets from the fan club presale.  We'll be sitting only 4 rows behind you.  I'm really excited about it too.  Can hardly wait.
nerdy4clay
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2004, 09:39:30 PM »

claylady: do you know if they are having the half house seating?  looks like our seats are pretty decent. way better than what I had at the american idol concert.
claylady
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2004, 04:54:57 AM »

nerdy4clay
From what I've been told they are scheduled to have half house seating unless something changes and they want to sell more tickets.  If it stays this way, we do have pretty good seats.  I hope they have big screens also like they did for the AI Tour.  It's really nice to get to see some close-ups of our wonderful Clay.  
I still can't believe Cleveland wasn't on the tour list.  Clay does great here.  Maybe next time he'll come to Cleveland and we can stay closer to home.
claylady
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2004, 12:49:37 PM »

I was just lurking around some other boards and it seems some people have been worried about the concert changing from half to full house seating.  Someone from another board called the Schott and they said that they will keep it half house seating.  If all the seats are filled it will be considered soldout.  They will not open the arena to full house seating.  I sure hope this is a reliable source.  We've got much better seats with half house seating.  Sounds like good news to me.
Also, there's some talk about the possibility of a second leg to the tour being added later.  This is just talk but who knows.
 :D  :D
EMILL42
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2004, 02:30:27 PM »

I am coming from Cleveland with awesome floor seats. I went to the AI2 concert at the Gund and the Kissmas concert at the Palace Theater. Too bad they are not coming to Cleveland. Athough the 2 1/2 hour drive is worth it! Laughing:
huckleberry
Clayamateur

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2004, 04:16:21 PM »

Two of my friends, my daughter, and I got tickets in F4, second section on the floor.  They seem like they'll be good seats but I'm a little worried about being able to see.  When I went to the AI concert, we had floor seats and seeing the stage was a little difficult when everyone stood up (which was the whole time :) ), but, I do think we were farther back.  I'm coming up from the Cincinnati area!  Can't wait!!!!!!!!
Grandma Yoder
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2004, 07:46:20 AM »

I received a E-mail from Mary Lynne Jones and friend.  They asked if I would post that they are staying at the Holiday Inn on Lane Ave (across from the St. John's Football Stadium).  They would like to meet some of us in the Lounge there as they will be arriving early.  It would be nice to put faces to the Claymaniacs.  I also have a room reserved there and look forward to meet alot of you.  Thanks.
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx