gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:47:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 235
Total: 235

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES  (Read 35306 times)
clayadmirer
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2004, 06:32:14 PM »

...as much as I'd love to see him I can't ditch my best friend for him. Dangit.

Why don't you ask her to put off her party for one day, then the two of you could go together to see Clay. That way she'd have two special nights in a row and you'd get to see Clay and celebrate with her!
houstonclayfan
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2004, 06:33:01 PM »

I knew as soon as she said it that it would be the date of a Clay concert in Florida and as much as I'd love to see him I can't ditch my best friend for him. Dangit.  

Awe, Sorry Moonshot.  You are such a great friend !  She doesnt like Clay ? That would be a great party for me...
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2004, 07:13:03 PM »

Quote from: houstonclayfan
Awe, Sorry Moonshot.  You are such a great friend !  She doesnt like Clay ? That would be a great party for me...

For me too! She likes Clay, I gave her his CD and she keeps it in her car, but not enough to change her party and I could never ask her too. Miami is a 3-4 hour drive for us. Which I would GLADLY do if it were ANY other night. Drat. I'll get over it.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2004, 03:25:40 AM »

Moonshot what a good Friend you are. (We already knew that).. I guess you are going to save your dollars, so you can travel to another Concert.  I would be heartbroken if I knew you were going to miss him.  Praying for a Miracle for Moonshot.  Love Terry

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
cpnina
Clayamateur

« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2004, 05:50:31 AM »

There are lots of fans in the Washington, DC area, encompassing MD, VA, and Washington, DC, not to mention PA and DE---I hope I hope!!!!
IF he knows what's good for him!!!!!!  Wink:

Penny
hopelessly devoted to Clay
and hopes she never gets over it!!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2004, 06:31:36 AM »

Quote from: Leveland
Moonshot what a good Friend you are. (We already knew that)..

Thanks. She is the one that is a good friend. I trust her implicitly, she has never betrayed me and never said anything derogatory - even in jest. She is the only person in the world I would miss seeing Clay for. So, OF COURSE her birthday is the day he comes to Florida. Bummer.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2004, 12:47:06 PM »

February 24 - Charlotte Coliseum - Charlotte, NC ( HINT )
February 28 - American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
March 1 - RBC Center, Raleigh, NC

Why would the tour go to Charlotte then go all the way to Florida and then right back up to Raleigh? That doesn't make sense.  :?

jj
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2004, 03:39:53 PM »

Where is the Atlanta stop on the tour??????? He has to come to Atlanta!!!!! Atlanta is where he auditioned for AI. We need a Clay concert!! We will fill Phillips Arena with Clay fans. Please, Please, Please!!!!
AZCLAYFAN
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2004, 03:55:20 PM »

Does anyone know if Clay is coming to Phoenix, Arizona?  I am going nuts waiting for them to announce the dates and places.  I am crazy about Clay.  I will go anywhere if I have to.
AZCLAYFAN
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2004, 03:57:36 PM »

Does anyone know if Clay is coming to Phoenix, Arizona?  I am going nuts waiting for them to announce the dates and places.  I am crazy about Clay.  I will go anywhere if I have to.
AZCLAYFAN
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2004, 03:58:07 PM »

claylady
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2004, 04:36:27 PM »

dreaminofclay16 - If Cleveland is on the list (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE) maybe we can meet up.  It would be fun.  

houstonclayfan - Sure, we got to see Clay at Christmas.  He only sung four songs and that was just a tease.  We want it all.  You know how it is, we can never never get enough CLAY.  I will be praying for Cleveland and Houston.

LiftClayUp - I have my Visa ready too if necessary to travel but I sure hope I don't have to use it.  

I'm dying here to find out.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2004, 07:45:09 PM »

Quote from: claylady

houstonclayfan - Sure, we got to see Clay at Christmas.  He only sung four songs and that was just a tease.  We want it all.  You know how it is, we can never never get enough CLAY.  I will be praying for Cleveland and Houston.

Thank you for your prayers. I need them !  The 4 songs may have been a tease but it is better than being Clayless  Cry!:  I have watched the download to that concert about a million times !   I will pray for you too
songbird457
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2004, 10:45:34 PM »

[quote="houstonclayfan]Thank you for your prayers. I need them !  The 4 songs may have been a tease but it is better than being Clayless  Cry!:  I have watched the download to that concert about a million times !   I will pray for you too[/quote]

I'm with Houston on this. I am wishing on my lucky stars that Clay comes to Detroit. yes it was my fault that I didn't go to the AI concert in July  Cry!:  but as Houston would put it, being Clayless is worth a few tears. So let's start a prayer chain that CLay and Kelly come to our respective cities. Us Detroiters have not had a true Clay experience. Positive thoughts!!
Anonymous
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2004, 04:00:12 PM »

I can't believe no one is  bouncing off the walls about the concert schedule posted in the first post....hello?  hello?  Anyone out there?

Is everyone passed out from the shock?  :mrgreen:
houstonclayfan
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2004, 04:04:36 PM »

Some of us are on the depths of despair because their city is not on the list  Cry!:
claylady
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2004, 04:16:38 PM »

I could just sit and cry right now.  I can't believe Cleveland is not on the list.  My heart also breaks for you Houston fans who are Clayless.
I'll have to call my friend and see if she is willing to make a trip to Columbus if we can get tickets for that.  
Does anyone know the best way to get tickets for a concert out of your area?  I've never done this before so I don't know what to do.  
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2004, 04:27:36 PM »

Claylady - Sorry, I was praying for you too  Cry!:   I understand your pain. We will cry together :(
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2004, 04:38:39 PM »

Houston is on the list....Columbus is on the list (how far is that from Cleveland?)  what list are you looking at?
houstonclayfan
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2004, 04:43:08 PM »

"Houston Show " is the Rodeo.  Kelly, Jessica Simpson and her husband Nick, and Clay (if he is there, not confirmed) only get 45 mins total. The tickets have been on sale for a few months. And Reliant Center said this week that Clay wasnt going to be there, even if I COULD get tickets
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx