gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 08:16:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 139
Total: 139

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: INDEPENDENT TOUR DATES  (Read 35303 times)
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« on: January 11, 2004, 12:49:16 AM »

MOST CONCERT TIMES LISTED AS 7:00 PM
EIGHT TICKET LIMIT ON TICKETMASTER

CONCERT DATES

February 24 - Charlotte Coliseum - Charlotte, NC
February 25 - Gwinnett Arena - Duluth, GA
February 27 - St Pete Times Forum - Tampa, FL
February 28 - American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL
March 1 - RBC Center, Raleigh, NC
March 2 - The Liacouras Center - Philadelphia, PA
March 4 - Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY
March 5 - MCI Center - Washington, DC
March 7 - Wachovia Arena - Wilkes Barre, PA
March 8 - Worcester Centrum Center, Worcester MA
March 10 - Schottenstein Center, Columbus, OH
March 11 - Joe Louis Arena - Detroit, MI
March 13 - LJVM Coliseum - Winston Salem, NC
March 19 - Next Stage - Grand Prairie, TX
March 21 - Savvis Center, St. Louis, MO
March 22 - United Center - Chicago, IL
March 24 - Qwest Center - Omaha, NE
March 26 - UT Delta Center - Salt Lake City, UT
March 27 - Thomas & Mack - Las Vegas, NV
March 30 - Cox Arena - San Diego, CA
March 31 - Arco Arena, Sacramento, CA
April 2 - Glendale Arena - Glendale, AZ
April 3 - Arrowhead Pond - Anaheim, CA
April 5 - Staples Center - Los Angeles, CA
April 6 - HP Pavilion - San Jose, CA
April 8 - Key Arena - Seattle, WA
April 9 - Spokane Arena - Spokane, WA
April 13 - Pepsi Center - Denver, CO
April 15 - Kemper Arena - Kansas City
April 16 - XCel Energy Center - St Paul, MN
??TBA - Toronto (announced by Z103.5 Saturday morning)??

TICKETMASTER

AEG LIVE, the live-entertainment subsidiary of Los Angeles-based AEG, is a collection of companies dedicated to all aspects of live contemporary music performance. AEG LIVE, the nation’s second largest concert promotion and touring company with five regional offices, also includes other AEG affiliates including: Spring Communications, devoted to creation and marketing of live events for pay-per-view and other electronic media and Creative Battery, producers of live entertainment for a variety of media and venues.

AEG LIVE Tours & Special Events, the company’s national promotion division is currently producing Celine Dion A New Day…Presented By Chrysler, a spectacular theatrical production starring Dion and an international cast of 60 dancers, musicians and artists and directed by Franco Dragone now appearing at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and has recently promoted national concert tours and “one offs” for the Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Dixie Chicks, Paul McCartney, Radiohead, Shania Twain and Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera among others. Goldenvoice, the company’s southern California-based regional promotion division created and operates the award winning annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival.
clay tour in St. Louis
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 04:27:26 PM »

Pamela,

I am in St. Louis but on the Savvis center website there is no Clay Aiken info.  However, I did see the St. Louis TOday paper article so hopefully the Savvis center is just late getting it on their website.  I will be getting ready to get my tickets!! Can'twait!!  WHOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

Jacki
Have a Clay Day!!
Anonymous
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2004, 08:53:29 AM »

Thanks a bunch, Pamela for providing this latest concert info.  I'm so thrilled that Clay is coming to Toronto!!!  Initially I couldn't get any ticket to the AI2 Tour.  They were sold out very quickly.  Luckily my girlfriend's teenage daughter was able to get a couple from a guy on a chat room who couldn't make it for some reason.  He even delivered them to her house at the face value of the tickets.  Needless to say, her friends were all over her for the tickets but she kept them for me.  Such a sweetie.  WOW I can't wait to see Clay again .....  THUD THUD THUD!!!
Pamela, you're such an angel, taking all this time to look for all the latest Clay info and keep us posted.  Much appreciated.  Have a good day!
claymore
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2004, 12:07:03 PM »

pamela, thanks for the post BUT is he coming to houston? please, please.
i can't stand the waiting.
houstonclayfan
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2004, 12:39:40 PM »

Quote from: claymore
pamela, thanks for the post BUT is he coming to houston? please, please.
i can't stand the waiting.

I second that !!!!!!
Leveland
SuperFan

RALEIGH'S TRAINER

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2004, 12:44:27 PM »

I third that.. all I can say is he better come to Houston, if he knows whats good for him..LOL..

A  Founding Member of Claygirls
A blessed Clay Fan
Life is one bumpy road, But all of my Claygirls make it a lot easier ride.
In memory of  CH Leveland Jedi Jewel (Dallas) the best Dog in the world.  9-19-1994 to 12-24-2007
cjrmax
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2004, 01:53:58 PM »

And he better come to Philadelphia!!!
nduarte
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2004, 01:57:55 PM »

Hi Pamela,

I know that Clay is going on a concert Tour (I cannot wait) with Kelly Clarkson but think the schedule in here is still incomplete... when are we going to know about the complete schedule nationwide?....is Clay going to New York or New Jersey?....Please reply....thanks
lorilovesgolf
UltimateFan

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2004, 02:16:11 PM »

Pamela,
Do you have any idea the size of the venues mentioned so far?  Was the AI2 concert held at these same venues that you know of or are they different?  Sorry for all the questions, just curious.  I want him to come to the MCI Center in D.C.!!!!

"Some men walk and find their place in the world...
Some men show the world their walk."
Author Unknown.
Official Charter Member of OCD
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2004, 02:19:23 PM »

Quote from: nduarte
Hi Pamela,

I know that Clay is going on a concert Tour (I cannot wait) with Kelly Clarkson but think the schedule in here is still incomplete... when are we going to know about the complete schedule nationwide?....is Clay going to New York or New Jersey?....Please reply....thanks

The tour schedule has not yet been announced, so we are collecting rumors and gossip just for fun.  Anything that is confirmed is clearly marked *CONFIRMED* and the rest are rumors.

Normally, a tour schedule is not officially announced until it's complete.  I expect leaks to come out over the next few days before we get the final official schedule.

We'll post them as we get them!
Claymate16
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2004, 01:46:54 PM »

Another site reported something about him in Houston on 3-16, but I don't think its confirmed
houstonclayfan
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2004, 02:53:19 PM »

Quote from: Claymate16
Another site reported something about him in Houston on 3-16, but I don't think its confirmed

Kelly Clarkson is performing at the Rodeo in Houston with Jessica Simpson and her husband Nick on 3/16. She had this booked way before the tour was confirmed. And, Clay is not scheduled to come with her.  Which sort of makes us Houston people happy (hear me out) because the Rodeo show is only about an hour and those other 3 will be performing too.  We would much prefer to see a full Kelly/Clay show. Kelly is from Texas so they HAVE TO come for a full show, right ? Wink:

In case you are wondering about the Rodeo, we have bull riders and show pigs and all of that fun stuff. Then, at the end, there is a concert for an hour.
flakenforaikeninFL
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2004, 03:28:46 PM »

Heard on the radio today that Kelly and Clay will be at the American Airlines Arena in Miami  :D - I believe 2/28.  Yeah FLORIDA
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2004, 03:41:06 PM »

I believe Kelly considered the AI tour stop in Dallas as her home stop.  It isn't that far from Burleson.  I keep looking at the American Airlines Center in Dallas for some sort of clue but nothing yet.   Texas has three probable stops - Houston, DFW, and Austin.

Sure wish they would hurry up and post something - Savvis is ten hours away but at least we know they are going there.

It doesn't appear that I am getting anxious does it?

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
claylady
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2004, 04:31:15 PM »

THE SUSPENSE IS MAKING ME CRAZIER THAN I ALREADY AM.  I WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP AND POST THE DATES AND PLACES SO I CAN MAKE MY PLANS.

PLEASE GOD, LET CLEVELAND BE ON THE LIST.

LIFTCLAYUP---I DON'T SOUND ANXIOUS EITHER, DO I?

:roll:  :roll:
dreaminofclay16
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2004, 05:41:25 PM »

I agree w/ you claylady, please, please let Cleveland be on the list! *does silent prayer*  :D
houstonclayfan
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2004, 05:46:10 PM »

Quote from: dreaminofclay16
I agree w/ you claylady, please, please let Cleveland be on the list! *does silent prayer*  :D

I will pray for Cleveland, but you guys just got to see him at Christmas, so Houston comes first  Wink:   You pray for me and I will pray for you. :P
Pamela
Assistant Webmaster
Enthusiastic

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2004, 05:54:58 PM »

Quote from: lorilovesgolf
Pamela,
Do you have any idea the size of the venues mentioned so far?  Was the AI2 concert held at these same venues that you know of or are they different?  Sorry for all the questions, just curious.  I want him to come to the MCI Center in D.C.!!!!

Lori, the original information was that the venues would be smaller, but it looks like they are going for the mid size arenas instead in some markets.  Yeah!
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2004, 06:20:43 PM »

February 28 = American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! Why couldn't it have been ANY date but that. That is my best friend's 30th birthday and she just told me yesterday to save that date because she was going to have a big blow-out bash. I knew as soon as she said it that it would be the date of a Clay concert in Florida and as much as I'd love to see him I can't ditch my best friend for him. Dangit.  :(

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
LiftClayUp
Claymaniac

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2004, 06:29:01 PM »

Claylady - all I have to say is have VISA am ready to travel if necessary.  

Moonshot - take your friend to the concert.  She couldn't have a bigger blow out than that. :roll:

Clay is our gift from GOD!!!!!
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx