gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:32:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 133
Total: 133

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Website Update 3/19/2010  (Read 16554 times)
Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« on: March 19, 2010, 09:49:24 PM »

I am gonna post a link to the new forums here to let everyone register and take it for a test drive.  Please be aware I have tried to make both forums as similar as possible to keep the growing pains as minimal as possible.  Please also be aware this is not the LIVE site and is only a sneak peek.  Enjoy!

http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

Michael

~ NOTE - YOU MUST RE-REGISTER AT THIS SITE. YOU CAN USE THE SAME LOG-IN & PASSWORD YOU HAVE HERE BUT YOU MUST RE-REGISTER THEM. CLICK THE LINK ABOVE THEN CLICK "REGISTER" ON THE NEW SITE. ~ added by Moonshot

America has problems,  America is NOT the problem.
clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 10:18:10 PM »

I am gonna post a link to the new forums here to let everyone register and take it for a test drive.  Please be aware I have tried to make both forums as similar as possible to keep the growing pains as minimal as possible.  Please also be aware this is not the LIVE site and is only a sneak peek.  Enjoy!

Michael

Looks wonderful...I went ahead to try and register and was unable to enter a password...I'd click on the field...however the vertical line wouldn't appear...and I couldn't type anything in.  I'm using Firefox...I'll try again with Safari...just wanted to share this feedback. 

Thanks so much for your tireless labor on our behalf, Michael!

Clay's jois de vivre gladdens my heart;
his spiritual consciousness and musical gifts bring  harmony to my soul.

What is beautiful is a joy for all seasons...

Life is a Song ~ Love is the Music
Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 10:28:34 PM »

Michael

Looks wonderful...I went ahead to try and register and was unable to enter a password...I'd click on the field...however the vertical line wouldn't appear...and I couldn't type anything in.  I'm using Firefox...I'll try again with Safari...just wanted to share this feedback. 

Try again, I removed one of the mods that were preventing registration.

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 10:37:14 PM »

Michael

Just gave it another go, Michael...and am still locked out of both password fields...and to the right is also displayed a yellow triangle...and !...too

Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 10:40:24 PM »

Michael

means your password is not long enough if you get that yellow triangle. Try again :)

Just gave it another go, Michael...and am still locked out of both password fields...and to the right is also displayed a yellow triangle...and !...too
your password has to be longer is why :)

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 10:48:43 PM »

Michael

means your password is not long enough if you get that yellow triangle. Try again :)

your password has to be longer is why :)

Well...I get as far as entering my user name, my email address, click on the box allowing users to email me...and then on to enter my passwords...and no go...nada...can't get the field to accept any typing...so ahem...it would seem my password isn't too long...like not one character...:=)...what a lot of work it must be setting up a message board...can't begin to fathom all of the program coding required!

BTW...the user name and email address fields appear with white line boxes...grey interior...the password fields appear with white rectangular boxes...in case it helps to know this...:-)

Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 10:59:17 PM »

Can I ask what browser you are using clayharmony? You will get a green check mark at the end of the field if it is acceptable.  After checking the email box,  just simply type in your new password and tab down and type it again.  Also,  dont forget to enter the CAPTCHA letters and the NEW 2 questions below that which will help spam bots from registering for an account.

Michael

Tiffany
Enthusiastic

Clay's Dove

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 11:10:07 PM »

I just registered Michael. It's the new and improved Claymaniacs. Love it!!! Clapping Thanks so much for your hard work!!!

Rest in peace our Angels Janet, Carol, Liz, Julie, Kris, Debi and JJ. Angel We miss you and you are in our hearts always I will love and support Clay always and forever. Proud to be a Claymaniac. 
Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2010, 11:11:35 PM »

I just registered Michael. It's the new and improved Claymaniacs. Love it!!! Clapping Thanks so much for your hard work!!!
Glad you like it :) I will also be editing everyones profile giving them credit for all the posts they have here!  So you can all be proud of the TONS of posts you have here.  I have edited your post count on the new test site Tiffany just to give an example :)

Michael

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2010, 11:15:00 PM »

Can I ask what browser you are using clayharmony? You will get a green check mark at the end of the field if it is acceptable.  After checking the email box,  just simply type in your new password and tab down and type it again.  Also,  dont forget to enter the CAPTCHA letters and the NEW 2 questions below that will help spam bots from registering for an account.

Michael

I am using Firefox on a Mac...and I just tried again with Safari...when I key in my user name it does show an green check mark at the conclusion of that entry...but a green check does not appear after I enter my email address...a red underline appears under verizon as if I've mis spelled it...or entered it in error.  I did go on once and fill in the rest of the Qs beyond the password fields just to see if it prompted me to fill the password and allow it...that didn't work either...I try once more on Safari and see before I send this post to you...

Okay...I was able to register using Safari...the dots were very light for the password field...but showed up enough for me to realize the field was accepting my input...and the green arrow appeared too...next to each field.

I entered the letters in caps...just to see to be sure it would take...although to my old eyes the letters in the box looked like lowercase to me...:-)

I'm going to see now if the dots appear in the password field with my Firefox browser...okay Michael...I just checked it out...and the dots are very very faint on Firefox...quite faint too with Safari...but indeed I'm registered...

I hope you get some rest at some point this evening...and thanks again for offering us the best Clay 'habitat' ever!

Michael
Administrator
Claycrazy

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 11:24:04 PM »

Yeah,  I saw you got registered and noticed the password field was a bit light.  I will add that to my list to see if I can either darken the characters when entering them,  or changing the color of the password box to a different color for better contrast.

Michael

clayharmony
ANN News Team
SuperFan

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 11:31:27 PM »

Yeah,  I saw you got registered and noticed the password field was a bit light.  I will add that to my list to see if I can either darken the characters when entering them,  or changing the color of the password box to a different color for better contrast.

Michael

Michael...I bet this is adding up to more expenses...I'm going to donate some more monies for this site and I bet I'm one of many who will gladly do so.  We value coming here each day...it is indeed a cyber family...and you and the moderators have made that possible for us.  Maybe someday, we'll have a Claymaniacs gathering and we'll be able to honor you directly. 

Just saw the movie "Precious" today...and as difficult as that content was...it underscores the good fortune some of us enjoy so regularly...the support of genuinely caring folks, like yourself.  Sending you all the best...

wvclayfan
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

Always and forever

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2010, 02:54:36 AM »

wave I registered, too!

I had the same trouble with the password. Thought it was because I was using Firefox. Tried in IE and it was the same thing. For whatever reason, you can't click directly in the box; however, I was able to tab down. Hope maybe that helps!

~ Lindsay ~

"I will now rise from the ashes. Don't call me pretentious. I'm sitting here making my own rules."
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2010, 04:29:32 AM »

Michael, just tried to register and perhaps my user name with the periods will cause an issue???  Says my username doesn't exist.  I tried both the following mrs. c. then without periods mrs c neither are being accepted.
Thanks for all you are doing to make this easy!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2010, 05:53:54 AM »

I JUST TRIED TO MICHEAL SAID THE SAME THING AS MRS.C I DID USE MY SAME NAME AND PASSWORD ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THEM. THANKS A LOT.

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 06:06:10 AM »

Disregard, Glory you have to re register not just fill in your present user name and password, sometimes I'm so stoopid Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Glory
Enthusiastic

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 07:22:24 AM »

I AM IN HAD TO REGISTER AGAIN Laughing

A LITTLE LAUGHTER, A LITTLE SNARK, A LOT OF COMPASSION MAKES UP MY CLAYS HEART.
THINKING OF JULIE,JJ,LIZ, CAORL OUR OCD ANGELS
GWENN
Enthusiastic

HE'S KILLING ME!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2010, 07:32:48 AM »

I AM KIN AND I AM THRILLED.  THANKS, MICHAEL.

GWENN

HIS VOICE WRAPS AROUND MY HEART.
KEEPER OF CLAY'S CHARM
ALWAYS AND FOREVER
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2010, 07:58:44 AM »

I am still unable to log in!  I typed in my regular user name and my password and it is not accepted!  What am I doing wrong?

EDIT  I finally figured it out!! doh

Go to the site with Michael's link above.  Then click on Register at the top of the page.  This takes you to a page where you fill out information and then you are in!! wheee

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
claydevotee
Enthusiastic

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2010, 08:37:50 AM »

Had to register a new name/password and now I'm in! My "claydevotee" username has bitten the dust!  I am now "Thea".  Original, huh?   Laughing

"To thine ownself be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."  ~ William Shakespeare
"Life is just one damn thing after another!" ~ Uncle Julian
gfx
Pages: [1] 2 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx