gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 04:57:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 206436 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #640 on: March 21, 2010, 06:02:03 AM »

Well the cats are now asleep, and I'm here tackling my taxes might as well, can't sleep anyway Laughing
Morning Shirley wave Hoping today is a better day Huggles

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #641 on: March 21, 2010, 06:44:30 AM »

Good morning everyone   Huggles

Sharon - Thanks for my morning coffee.   morning coffee
Good luck with your taxes.   Huggles

Kim - How funny about your nails.  One time last year I did my nails a funky color blue too. 
My daughter told me I was always getting 'old lady' colors.   icon_eek   She dared me to get something different.  I only got that color on my toes though.  I did it when I went into the hospital for my ablasion.  You should have seen the double takes I got when someone came in and had to check out my incision.   lmao  It looked pretty good too.   bigsmile

Don't you just hate it when you get stuck in traffic and can't move anywhere?  I do.  How frustrating!

Morning Shirley   Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #642 on: March 21, 2010, 07:45:57 AM »

Speaking of manicures and such, I'm back to having my ugly short nails.  I let my acrylic nails grow out.  Forgot how ugly my own are!  icon_rolleyes I originally got acrylic nails back when Clay was having his book signings.  I went to the one in Cleveland.  Anyway, I had the "hots" for him back then, and didn't want him to see my ugly nails when he shook hands with me!  Laughing

Had 'em ever since.  Just got tired of going every 2-3 weeks and getting them redone, plus it wasn't cheap.  And by nature, I'm pretty cheap!  I gravitate to sales racks immediately upon entering a store!  Plus, it just was not easy taking contacts out and putting concealer on under my eyes without scratching.

Been to the new site, posted a "test."  Looks pretty nice over there!  I'm impressed with Michael!  I'm just wondering if they will be able to bring our beloved emoticons over there.  I know they are not done yet with the site, so I'm hopeful. 

Kim, jeez, I've always felt safe on Clearwater Beach!  Pretty scary events!  At least you had your funky nails to look at and keep you entertained while you were stuck in your car! Laughing

Evelyn, Becky, hope you are both feeling better today!  Huggles

Thought David went to a seminar in Columbus today, so I'd be able to hop in and out of here all day, but he just called....he's down at the office!   Paranoid  So this might be my only post today.  icon_rolleyes

Shirley, thanks for posting, letting us know you were feeling a bit better.  We worry about you! Huggles

Sharon, maybe not the best decision to go out yesterday, hope you didn't take "two steps back" in your recuperation!  Keep warm today, sip on those hot toddies! 

Peggy, I'm always a little more daring with my toenail color than I am on my fingernails, too!  Dunno if I'm up for funky blue, but I will definitely consider.  Next time I go to Walmart I'll look!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #643 on: March 21, 2010, 08:21:56 AM »

Good morning ladies,

Shirley, sorry to hear you had such a bad day yesterday. Hope today is better! Huggles Huggles

Karen, I remember the book signing in Cleveland - those were the days, when he was a real hottie and the gayness was just a mean and ugly rumor. I don't care if he is gay but it did take some of the fun out of being a fan. Nails - ahhh, wish I could have some but my job precludes that. I keep them very short so they don't interfere. Would rather have food than nails.

Becky, sorry to hear you are sick too. It is a nasty thing. My nose is still runny, even after two courses of steroids - it just isn't as thick. I'm leaving the oxygen off today - am wondering if that is contributing to my runny nose, although usually it has a drying effect.

Sharon and Evelyn, hope you are both feeling better. Curling up in warm jamies with the babies sounds so good. 

Am registered at the new site. Couldn't get my avie to work though. Gonna check out the new RTM.

Gonna run and check work availability - had none at all yesterday, dang it. I did clear a lot of stuff off my DVR which I need to be pretty much empty before I do in the hospital. Talk about a couch potatoe - but I have been excessively tired over the past few days so it was good to just lie around and watch TV. Didn't even have to cook  - got Rudy's hot dogs (Cristien loves them - they are very good).

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #644 on: March 21, 2010, 09:53:35 AM »

wave   InAweOfClay is registered in the new mansion!!!

Brenda, do you have a date for surgery?  looking for a cross-your-fingers icon.............

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #645 on: March 21, 2010, 10:04:51 AM »

Shirley, hopefully my taxes will be done this week. My new software has arrived so Jim is coming to stay with Dad so I can go home for a couple days to get things done. Sleeping in a chair so I can breathe. (TMI???)  Laughing  Don't know when we can get there to clean and move in.  nixweiss  However  bigsmile  Bart moved an ice cream table/chair set that they've been borrowing from us into the condo so we'll have a place to sit when we visit it. And he put a bed frame in there. It's a start.  Clapping  The snow has melted so we found out we have some cool grasses growing in one flower bed and many other interesting plants.  bigsmile   The only plants we knew about were the roses, but there is ivy (which I love), hens and chicks, and other too-small-to-recognize plants. Exciting, right? Did you get much snow?

Toe colors? OK, next time we get together, we get to check out everyone's toes!!! No one can possibly outdo my Cathy, who is a fanatic about toenail decorations.  lmao

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #646 on: March 21, 2010, 10:35:46 AM »

Toe colors? OK, next time we get together, we get to check out everyone's toes!!! No one can possibly outdo my Cathy, who is a fanatic about toenail decorations.  lmao

Oh! eek!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #647 on: March 21, 2010, 11:48:25 AM »

Oh! eek!

Sounds good to me! 
I found a couple of sites that has some ideas if anyone wants to get carried away.   Paranoid   Maybe Cathy can get some ideas too:   bigsmile

http://www.libertynaildesign.com/feet-and-toes.html

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=slv8-sem&va=toe+nail+art&sz=all

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #648 on: March 21, 2010, 12:52:11 PM »

CHECK in time!!!!!!!!

BECKY, sorry you are still having health problems.  You sure don't feel rested when  you sleep sitting  up.  You have to be tired, you are pulled every which way.  I take my hat off to you as I don't think I could do all you do.   Huggles  We don't have any snow here and I think you had more snow down below and where you live than we did living by the lake.

PEGGY, did you do anything special this weekend?  Are you working on more puzzles?  Do you think you will ever get called back to work after this long?

BRENDA, just sitting here taking a treatment.  I probably wouldn't post as much if I didn't have to sit here for a half hour five times a day.  Do you think your nebulizer treatements help you?

MARILYN, oh MARILYN are you enjoying those grandbabies?  Preston came over to bring me some new pictures he had taken at walmart.  They are precious.  He didn't stay long his mama said he would tire me out but great to see him and kiss him.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #649 on: March 21, 2010, 12:57:44 PM »

Off to have dinner with Mom and my sis.  bbq pig tails, spinach salad, and beef on a bun.  Cool Whip and fresh fruit for dessert Wink Do you guys eat pig tails??? Paranoid See you later wave

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #650 on: March 21, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »

I am having a hard time registering at the new place. I have a pm into Michael now.
I am so sorry we have so many that are not up to par here. I'll bet news of a close for all of us concert would make us all feel better.I know it would make me feel all better.
It will be 3 weeks Tuesday since my surgery and I can honestly say I am getting worse and not better. I can not wait till the 29th to see the surgeon and have him explain what the heck is going on. My neck hurts!!!!!!! Mostly what is really upsetting me is that my arm hurts worse than it did. I am praying there is a reason and that it can be fixed.
Sorry to complain when so many here are not well. I just would like a little relief. Shirley, between you and I  we should join forces and kick this pains butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #651 on: March 21, 2010, 04:33:28 PM »

MARY,  Huggles I know I can hardly wait to call the doctor tomorrow.  I felt so good for two days than wham!!!! back down again.  Gotta find out what is going on with my foot and leg to the swelling just won't go down with ice or elevating it.  I can't believe what you went thru with that surgery and  you aren't all better or close to it.  Three weeks is long enough.  I can imagine what you are feeling.  I would  not wait to the next appointment  you have I would be camped on that doctors office step in the morning wanting to be seen and some answers. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #652 on: March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM »

For Mary and Pepe... Huggles

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx