gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 05:14:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 240
Total: 240

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207783 times)
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2010, 05:09:51 AM »

My screen looks normal. Sharon, I think I lost the alternative site when I got the new puter. Could you please send me the addy. Thanks

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #441 on: March 16, 2010, 05:33:37 AM »

My screen looks normal. Sharon, I think I lost the alternative site when I got the new puter. Could you please send me the addy. Thanks

Mary my screen is still white Paranoid just emailed you the addy Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2010, 05:34:39 AM »

Mary my screen is still white Paranoid just emailed you the addy Wink

Now it's black Paranoid

It's Black, It's White, it's tough for you to get by Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #443 on: March 16, 2010, 06:00:51 AM »

If you're thinkin bout my baby.....

It don't matter if your Black or White...... wheee

Deedeedeedle....deedledeedee wheee
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2010, 06:16:00 AM »

If you're thinkin bout my baby.....

It don't matter if your Black or White...... wheee

Deedeedeedle....deedledeedee wheee

Orianthe makes me want to learn lead guitar Kimmy, she was friggin' dynomite Flame explode man to crank out riffs like that Clapping

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #445 on: March 16, 2010, 06:26:05 AM »

Just emailed some friends to come to a tailgate party in my driveway at noon Laughing Glorious sun and warm out there at noon, I don't have the energy to go anywhere but I can go to the driveway and sit bigsmile I am boiling eggs, guess what I'll make icon_rolleyes Laughing cutting raw veggies, and have some oatmeal jumble cookies for dessert Might get no one might get 4 who knows Laughing If no one can make this spontaneous invitation, I'll have a dozen boiled eggs to pickle Laughing icon_eek
How I wish you could all come Huggles would that be too neat

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #446 on: March 16, 2010, 06:30:44 AM »

Sharon if I were able to drive I would jump in the car and be there. It is only a couple of hours drive. But I am not allowed to drive yet!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #447 on: March 16, 2010, 06:34:17 AM »

Sharon if I were able to drive I would jump in the car and be there. It is only a couple of hours drive. But I am not allowed to drive yet!

This is when I wish we were all closer

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #448 on: March 16, 2010, 06:34:33 AM »

Did ya ladies hear about the new contract for Michael Jackson's unrecorded songs? Something like 200 million dollars. I will be anxiously waiting for that album, almost as anxious as I now am for Clay's. Decided I will be happy just to hear him again no matter what he sings, as long as I get to hear that voice.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #449 on: March 16, 2010, 06:41:22 AM »

Did ya ladies hear about the new contract for Michael Jackson's unrecorded songs? Something like 200 million dollars.

wow

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #450 on: March 16, 2010, 07:34:45 AM »

Morning everyone   Huggles

My screen is still black.   nixweiss   

Sharon - Sure wish I would be able to come to your tailgate party.  It would be great to see you and anyone else who would be able to come.  I would even bring Mary!  Great company   bigsmile

Maybe we could plan a get together sometime if we don't hear anything about a tour.     

Hope everyone gets to feel better soon.  I did get my walk in with daughter Robbie yesterday.  We are going to go again today - when it warms up a bit. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #451 on: March 16, 2010, 07:50:49 AM »

LISTEN, I CAN TRY FIGURE OUT HOW TO SAVE THREADS, WILL TRY SAVE RTM AND BLPT FOR US. I'M SURE HOW MUCH SPACE I HAVE IN MY HOME COMPUTER.

WE CAN SAVE OUR THREADS TOGETHER.... Huggles

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #452 on: March 16, 2010, 08:00:15 AM »

LISTEN, I CAN TRY FIGURE OUT HOW TO SAVE THREADS, WILL TRY SAVE RTM AND BLPT FOR US. I'M SURE HOW MUCH SPACE I HAVE IN MY HOME COMPUTER.

WE CAN SAVE OUR THREADS TOGETHER.... Huggles

I love you Philly Huggles
Tailgate party cancelled, got a call that my Uncle Eddy is failing, back in hospital with pneumonia again Huggles Woody's best pal Huggles God Bless you Edwin

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #453 on: March 16, 2010, 08:12:59 AM »

Beth, I really do not see any reason why we have to have a concert for a reason to get together. Why can't we just pick someplace in the middle of us all, set a date, and do it. We are all from the same general area, really.

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #454 on: March 16, 2010, 08:14:30 AM »

Actually, I will go anywhere. Mostly we have met here in Michigan so I would think it only fair to get closer to someone else who usually has to travel farther.

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #455 on: March 16, 2010, 08:15:26 AM »

Prayer for Uncle Eddy and  Huggles for you.

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #456 on: March 16, 2010, 08:22:44 AM »

Beth, I really do not see any reason why we have to have a concert for a reason to get together. Why can't we just pick someplace in the middle of us all, set a date, and do it. We are all from the same general area, really.

That was me Mary, I was only saying concert because it might be hard for some to come twice. 
Anytime is great with me!  I'm not working right now.     Two times to get together is always better than one.   bigsmile

Sharon - I will keep Uncle Eddy in my prayers. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #457 on: March 16, 2010, 09:16:29 AM »

Hey, I was worried you wouldn't be here this morning. (Marilyn told me about the problem). Can't believe we're losing our mansion.  Welll, I guess my puter was correct last month when it banned me from the site because it had been "phished." I was off for two days from Feb 13 to Feb 15, then my son turned off the blocker so I could get back on. Marilyn did notify someone in admin that I was getting that notification. Dang.

Got Emily's project finished last night - we built a catapult. It was kind of fun and it really works well. I think she will be a hit, shooting marshmallows all around the room.

Shar, guess you must be feeling some better if you could even contemplate a tailgate party. Sure wish we could all be there. Sounds like a glorious day. Can you believe it? Spring officially begins on Saturday -  Purple Banana Purple Banana Purple Banana  Prayers for Uncle Eddy.

Evelyn, sure hope the antibiotic is working for you, too.

Hey, Mary - how is your neck this morning? When do you see your doctor again?

Hi Peggy.

Hi Kim - are you sure you can't just have the virus removed? Do you really need a whole new puter?

Am really late for work today - just couldn't get up. Guess I was really tired. I'm off to see if there is any work left. Later.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #458 on: March 16, 2010, 09:47:18 AM »

Brenda, my appointment with the surgeon is at 3:15 and I can hardly wait. I am not a happy camper. I seem to get a little worse each day instead of better. I want this lump or whatever out of my throat and I barely have any use of my right arm. Before surgery I had some difficulty and pain but now it hurts to the wrist and I can hardly lift it. Something is not right. Thank goodness I had the neck done first, I could only imagine what I would be like if it were my lumbar spine. Would I even be able to walk?  I will post when I get back and let you know what he says.

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #459 on: March 16, 2010, 10:07:32 AM »

Sorry Peggy, I just saw the pink and thought of Beth. I would love a get together with a concert, but if we do not get one I vote that we get together anyway. It has been way too long! And I wanna meet Shirley!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx