gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:24:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 358
Total: 358

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207807 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2010, 06:29:51 AM »

MARY,  Huggles I am okay.  I did pretty good yesterday, got excited as I took a couple of steps by myself without the walker but am paying for it this morning with pain in my groin and hip.  Did not sleep all that good but that is fine.  Had a good day at Walmart, driving around the store.  They have taken stock out of the middle of the isles for some reason so it is so much better for me to drive the cart around.   bigsmile  How is baby Chase doing?  Is he sleeping during the night or is he a colicky baby?  Spring is a great time to have a baby get to take him for nice summer walks.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2010, 07:37:37 AM »

Good morning everyone  Huggles

Sharon - Evelyn - Sure hope you feel better.    Hate feeling like that.

Shirley - I hope you are not overdoing it.  You know how fragile your bones are.  (very lightly giving you a)  Huggles

I'm waiting for my daughter to come downstairs, hoping she will want to take a walk with me. 

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #422 on: March 15, 2010, 09:35:19 AM »

Barbara, what are you having painted?  And what color? 
 I need to do that!  Just hate the disruption.  icon_rolleyes

KAREN - The painting idea just kept GROWING!  blush  I wanted the kitchen and dining area painted . . . but that area extends into the living room . . . which leads up the open stairs and the landing upstairs . . . I thought it would have a nice flow to have it all painted the same color.  nixweiss

The color is Yellow Iris . . . a VERY light yellow.  It kind of looks like a soft sunshine.  Smile  BUT - it seems every piece of furniture, wall hangings, pictures, etc.  needed to be taken down and put someplace else temporarily . . . YIPES - I don't have "someplace else" so things are really jammed during this project.  Sometimes I can hardly find the phone when it rings.  Smile  I will be so glad when it is done . . . it will give my house a "lighter" look. 

How is everybody's cold??  SHARON - Is the fever down?? Huggles  EVELYN - do you have the cough with your cold, too?? Huggles

SHIRLEY -  Glad you had a chance to go shopping at WalMart . . . with your magic cart!  Sorry your pain is still so bad. Huggles

HI to PEGGY, BRENDA, MARY, BECKY, MARILYN, KIMMY, BETH, DOODS, CAROLYN, ANN  . . . AND ANYONE I FORGOT.  HOPE THIS IS A GREAT WEEK FOR ALL!

MEESA!  Do you miss us?? blush Huggles

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2010, 11:03:34 AM »

Sharon and all the others with colds and such. Remember to really take care because this is the very worst time, not that there is ever a good time, to catch a cold. They just linger.
I am having some real problems with this neck. I have my follow up with the surgeon tomorrow and it can not come fast enough. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow and I should be getting better not worse. I am really crabby and that is not a good thing.
Chase is doing great, he is 5lbs 7 oz now, the piggy and just a good baby. Not sleeping all night but never really cries. No problems. The doctors want them to take him for walks when the sun is out and it is not too cold but he is not to go to malls or stores or anywhere there are a lot of people. They just do not want the chance of him catching anything. He is still wearing a heart monitor and will until he can go for 48 hours without an episode of the alarm going off. It is really no problem though. He just has these little wires sticking out of his jammies. Carrie and Steve spent the whole day with them yesterday and she said that he makes the weirdest noises and squeaks. She said it is too cute. What a treasure he is. I can not wait till I can go see him and hold him a bit. I just wanna kiss those chipmunk cheeks.

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #424 on: March 15, 2010, 12:24:48 PM »

MARY, I am so terribly sorry that you waited so long for this surgery and now that it is over you are still suffering.  I am so disappointed for you.  Are you in a lot of pain?  I can understand why you would be with all those bolts in you.  I will be waiting to hear what the doctor has to say.  My prayers are certainly with you .  Thanks for giving us a great update on Chase!  Miracle baby for sure, he needs all the love he can get, you can never have to much.  At least that is what I tell Preston as I kiss on him every chance I get.

PEGGY, hope you got to go for your walk.  I think walking is the best exercise you can get.  Love it that spring is coming, another sunny day up here in the Tawas area.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #425 on: March 15, 2010, 12:42:57 PM »

Mary, thanks for the "take care" I have one hell of a cough today, have just been drinking lots of green tea and using Buckley's.  After 5 I'll add some Crown Royal to my tea bigsmile
Glad to hear Chase is doing so well Clapping Clapping but sorry you aren't, this was major and you need to start feeling relief!!!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #426 on: March 15, 2010, 12:54:55 PM »

Hi everybody,

Sorry to hear there are so many of you who aren't feeling well. I am sending  Huggles to all of you!

Cristien was here all weekend, of course. He is so cute and sweet. They picked him up this morning but he will be home on Friday again.

Just finished working and have to run and get supplies for a school project for Emily - she asked me to help her and time is really tight.

Catch up with you all tomorrow, take care!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #427 on: March 15, 2010, 04:13:29 PM »

You all need to go read our Home Page very soon, info we all need to see about the site being compromised

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #428 on: March 15, 2010, 05:32:19 PM »

Shirley - I must have heard you all the way down here because I got disgusted this morning and called the doctor.

Mary - he ordered an antibiotic right away and I've already started taking it.

Sharon - we both have the same thing. This cough (hack) won't leave, nose still running and a headache that has continued for four days now. I'm not doing much but staying on the couch.

Sharon - Thanks for the tea . I'm having tea with honey in it. My daughter keeps saying "add whiskey". but I haven't yet.  I also read Michael's comment. So sad.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #429 on: March 15, 2010, 08:25:00 PM »

You all need to go read our Home Page very soon, info we all need to see about the site being compromised

j_sad1     

I will really miss all of our past that is here. 

All of our loved ones who have moved on.

All of the times that we have been there for each other for many different reasons.

All of our parties! 
  Cry!

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #430 on: March 16, 2010, 04:01:09 AM »

j_sad1     

I will really miss all of our past that is here. 

All of our loved ones who have moved on.

All of the times that we have been there for each other for many different reasons.

All of our parties! 
  Cry!

Peggy, I just wrote the same thing in that thread, it's like a computer crash, and losing everything.  I know it really affects us here as we've been a family for many years, just like the OCD and BLPT, I'm sick.  I often go back and read the wonderful posts surrounding the many happy and sad events we've shared here.  We are long distance friends only by the geographic constraints placed on us, we are close as any family.

Morning all, if you don't have our sister site saved somewhere do it, if you don't have the URL pm me.
Coffee and tea are ready, Evelyn, I made us green tea with honey, gotta shake the rest of this ding dang cold My next door neighbour heard me talk and said I sounded like a 1-888-WANNA CHAT ABOUT operator lmao
Made some poached eggs on wheat toast and hot oatmeal with brown sugar and cream bigsmile

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #431 on: March 16, 2010, 04:11:22 AM »

wave Mornin...

Well this sucks that we're gonna lose our home. sad Stupid hackers.

Somebody's gotta save Debi's pretty photos and posts!

I can't even help with this stupid puter right now.

Well I found a pretty piccie of my granny I think I wanna try & draw! Man the photos I'm findin...some of these are OLD...really really neat!

Evelyn...I'm so GLAD ya got antibiotics! Clapping Clapping Usually they help pretty fast!

I just want all my RTM family to feel good & have no sickies and no pain!
That aint too much to ask is it? nixweiss

Shar...you'll have to send me that link to my email. I can save it there. I am already registered at the other site from the times this site went down before.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #432 on: March 16, 2010, 04:20:55 AM »

Kimmy, done, are you on a white background right now???  I have some of Debi's photo's, Prissy also has all of them I believe

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #433 on: March 16, 2010, 04:31:53 AM »

No Shar...still same background....why? Yours showin up white?

Good that Prissy has Debi's stuff! Clapping Clapping

I'm kinda stuck on this computer here til Joey finishes his two reports that are on here.  doh  Yeah I know I COULD just save & transfer em but they're almost done! I kinda don't wanna put anything from this one on the new puter when I get it...somehow I'm skeered I'll transfer the virus.  icon_eek

Today I'm going to get scrapbooks or something for all these old photos and I gotta get something for all grannys COINS. She's got coins that were her dad's (1896!) and she just had em in ziplock baggies! icon_rolleyes

Joey loves old coins...he's already collected some that his Uncle Brent had found scuba diving so we're gonna give him some of these too.

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #434 on: March 16, 2010, 04:32:49 AM »

Oh OK...now the page has changed Shar....  Paranoid
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #435 on: March 16, 2010, 04:35:08 AM »

Oh OK...now the page has changed Shar....  Paranoid

So we need a tan then Paranoid Laughing
Kimmy, the coins in a ziplock sounds like Al's grandpa when he passed, musta been a generational thing Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #436 on: March 16, 2010, 04:37:45 AM »

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! My EYES!!!!

We're so PALE!

hypnotic hypnotic hypnotic
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #437 on: March 16, 2010, 04:39:51 AM »

morning

Wow, what a shock to click on my CM link and come up with a WHITE screen!  Now the color posts are REALLY hard to read.  Even if we don't get to salvage the past, at least we still have each other.  Do we need to send out emails to the people who haven't been around for a bit (ie Chrisie, Ann, et al)?

Anyway...good morning, all.  Got an appointment this morning, so I'm up early (ya gotta know it's not by MY choice).  Heck, I might even wear a little make-up this morning.  What?   shock

Evelyn..hope the antibiotics help you!  If it's a virus, though, they don't work for that but at least they'll keep you from getting something bacterial in the meantime.

Huggles to all who need them this morning.  Have a great day!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #438 on: March 16, 2010, 04:41:50 AM »

Heck, I might even wear a little make-up with morning.  What?   shock

faint Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #439 on: March 16, 2010, 04:42:45 AM »

Mar, Ann knows, I'll tell Doods Wink

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx