gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:36:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207855 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #400 on: March 14, 2010, 03:58:30 AM »

shar...try & remember a recent "issue" taken with a goofy comment I made about Reed....

So it just FIGURES that that's where he was. hypnotic

Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #401 on: March 14, 2010, 05:47:27 AM »

FUDGE! Just lost a whole post!

Sharon...go back to bed and then go get some antibiotics! Huggles Huggles

I been feelin icky myself. Sore throat & crap in my throat. Probably got overtired & stressed. hypnotic

Mar....love that Dell slim design! I don't have much room here so it'd be nice to have that! I'll have to call & see what shipping & all that would be. Plus I'll have to buy the security program...there's a 30 day trial on it but I hafta figure in that cost too.

I still got comparing to do...gotta go to Best Buy and WalMart. Maybe HHGregg...I think that's a new electronics store...aint it? nixweiss

Just hard to find the time to shop right now! doh

Well it's good to hear Clay has his pipes still!

I was gettin skeered there for a bit that they'd be rusty with him not usin em for so long! Mebbe he sang everyday in the shower & kept em limber. bigsmile bigsmile

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #402 on: March 14, 2010, 06:59:50 AM »

G'morning, all...

Kim...why do you have to buy their security program?  Just go to avast.com and download avast.  Get the FREE version..works great.  Here's the link:  http://www.avast.com/free-antivirus-download   Also, if you don't have a spyware program, EVERYBODY definitely needs one and needs to run it FREQUENTLY.  Ad-aware will now even tell you if you're logging onto a suspicious site for trojans.  If you get the FREE version of avast, (I'm all about free), you don't have to worry about wasting money on say...McAfee or Norton's, which you have to pay for renewal EVERY freakin' year!  Anyway..hope that helps someone!  Link for the free Ad-aware:  http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

I think shipping is free with Dell, Kim, but check just to be sure.  With that monitor, that's a GREAT price on that thing...even if you have to pay shipping, which would be very little methinks.

Going to my son's house today.  Dylan and Kylee are both ickly with colds.  Poor babies.  So, I'm thinking it's either going to be quiet (with them just kinda lazing around) or hectic (with them grumpy cause they don't feel well).  Either way, get to see my grandbabies today!!!

Hope everyone else will have a joyous day!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #403 on: March 14, 2010, 08:02:11 AM »

Morning everyone   Huggles

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #404 on: March 14, 2010, 08:17:26 AM »

Morning, Peeps!  wave

No fog or rain today!  Clapping  I have a "painter" here today.  I'm keeping myself busy with drop cloths and moving stuff around.  She is really nice and does a very thorough job . . . . but I don't think I'll get much other stuff done today! Paranoid

ICKY COLDS!  I had mine for a week.  Lots of coughing.  SHARON - Drink loads of juice or water, it helps the coughing spells.

KIM - Feel better soon.  Good luck with the new computer choice! 

MARILYN - The lil ones will feel better once they see Grandma and Grandpa!  Huggles

EVERYBODY - Have a great Sunday!

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #405 on: March 14, 2010, 09:06:54 AM »

Morning Peggy and Barbara wave I feel like a smoker with this damn cough Laughing My neighbour just brought me some green tea and some juice, the appetite just isn't there.

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #406 on: March 14, 2010, 03:28:42 PM »

Sharon, hope you are feeling better after resting all day.  Huggles  Also Barbara, Evelyn, and Kim!! Huggles Huggles Huggles

Going over the taxes the accountants figured out.  Big hit this year, I guess that's good in a way, means we did good in our business.

Sharon, Shirley, any other Alex fans on AI, here is an update on the petition to bring him back to the Idol stage.

http://www.lipscurvesandwords.com/alex-lambert-petition-update.htm

Shirley, did you figure out how to sign the petition? 

Mar, how was your day with the grandkids? 

Brenda, I forget, but I think you have Cristien right now too, don't you?  Hope you are having a great visit! 

Barbara, what are you having painted?  And what color? 
 I need to do that!  Just hate the disruption.  icon_rolleyes

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #407 on: March 14, 2010, 03:31:43 PM »

FOUND EM!

They was wedded in matrimonial (and likely alcoholical) bliss in New Manchester WV!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #408 on: March 14, 2010, 03:44:08 PM »

Clapping Clapping yay

Is that where the first two were, like she thought??

How are you feeling, Kim?  Any computer shopping accomplished today?
Those Dell deals (Marilyn found you) sometimes don't last very long! icon_eek   

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #409 on: March 14, 2010, 04:04:06 PM »

Still have a cold - runny nose , sore throat and headache.
talk to you all later.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #410 on: March 14, 2010, 04:15:30 PM »

Clapping Clapping yay

Is that where the first two were, like she thought??

How are you feeling, Kim?  Any computer shopping accomplished today?
Those Dell deals (Marilyn found you) sometimes don't last very long! icon_eek   

No Karen...ma had said Indiana. Dad said West Virginia.
Dad wins! Laughing Laughing

Went to Best Buy today but they had the same one I found down the street for 20 bucks more!
I can only manage one store here & there right now...get too irrritated at the swarming salespeople. They're like seagulls. Paranoid
and we all know how I feel about seagulls. lmao lmao

Probably be another week or more before I can get one anyway...still kinda busy right now goin through stuff at grannys.
 sad
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #411 on: March 14, 2010, 04:47:56 PM »

SHARON and EVELYN, sure hope you both start to feel better soon.  EVELYN if you dont feel better tomorrow better see your doctor. 

MARY and how are you doing today?  Is your throat any better?

KAREN, I am thrilled about the ALex petition.  Horray for people that know talent. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #412 on: March 14, 2010, 05:24:12 PM »

My children just informed me that when my mom's cousin passed away, one of their cousin's poked her in the casket!  doh  And NOW they just ran upstairs saying, "I'll pretend I'm dead, and you can poke me to see if I'll move or not!"  doh  Naughty Paranoid

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #413 on: March 14, 2010, 07:40:47 PM »

My children just informed me that when my mom's cousin passed away, one of their cousin's poked her in the casket!  doh  And NOW they just ran upstairs saying, "I'll pretend I'm dead, and you can poke me to see if I'll move or not!"  doh  Naughty Paranoid

Laughing     And you're going to remember that and tell them about it when they're older, right?

wave     Everyone

I get to babysit Peyton AND Dad tomorrow.  bigsmile

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #414 on: March 15, 2010, 03:05:37 AM »

wave Mornin!

Up at the crack again. Today it's because I had to get Joey up at 5:30 for school. Paranoid They sure do make these teenagers wake up early for school. Bet if they made school start later, there'd be less kids droppin out. Naughty

Gotta take momma to have her car fixed, then to the doctor.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #415 on: March 15, 2010, 04:16:31 AM »

Morning all wave well I must have had a fever cause I woke up all sweaty and yucky, sheesh, now I need to wash everything including me Laughing
Keurig and Mrs Tea are brewing not hungry, so I just went out and got you all some Panera bagels and light cream cheese, save an asiago in case we ever see Ann again Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #416 on: March 15, 2010, 04:27:08 AM »

Morning everyone from the new Mrs. Meesa I'm filling in while she's in Vegas Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #417 on: March 15, 2010, 04:41:33 AM »

Going to my son's house today.  Dylan and Kylee are both ickly with colds.  Poor babies.  So, I'm thinking it's either going to be quiet (with them just kinda lazing around) or hectic (with them grumpy cause they don't feel well).  Either way, get to see my grandbabies today!!!

Do tell Mar Paranoid Laughing

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #418 on: March 15, 2010, 06:12:47 AM »

Shirley, I am fine, but how are you?

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #419 on: March 15, 2010, 06:28:17 AM »

Karen, would love nothing more than to have that petition bring Alex back to the competition Clapping Clapping
Morning Mary wave

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx