gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:27:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 433
Total: 433

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207875 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #360 on: March 13, 2010, 03:54:14 AM »

Well, I'm offically sick bad cold, cancelling plans for today. Pouring rain and miserable here, can't do Stratford, so you all know I must be sick  Laughing
Forgot to tell you the room in Niagara had a Keurig in it, and man that makes good coffee I think it was the B60 model, a little slow to get going, but quick brew, and piping hot.
Beth and Evelyn, Mrs. Tea is brewing, the rest of us are gonna do the Keurig I think, B. and Kimmy, if you're up grabba java.
Made us some scrambled eggs and rye toast with peanut butter and grape jelly, I'm taking mine back to bed Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #361 on: March 13, 2010, 03:57:37 AM »

Meesa, I wish you all the happiness in the world today as you and Joe are married Huggles You waited for your Prince Charming and got him!
Be in the moment today, and enjoy each part of your special day!!
Sending my love!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #362 on: March 13, 2010, 04:03:59 AM »

Morning picture from Meesa Wink

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #363 on: March 13, 2010, 04:24:06 AM »

Karen, where did you go to vote to bring back Alex Lambert and make it a top 13???

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #364 on: March 13, 2010, 04:41:20 AM »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

My bendy REED was there!??

Cry!  Cry!  Cry!

I wanna seee my bendy Reeeed!

Meesa!

Happy Day! Purple Banana Purple Banana

Shar...feel better pwease? I already called Marshal county and the state of WV vitals & there's no record of ma & pop's nupshuls. Where's vital records for the State of Confusion? I'll try them next! lmao lmao lmao

Mornin All! wave Happy Saturday! The sun is tryin to peek out so I'm hopin for a nice day here! Clapping
Just saw the baby duckies go by. They're growing too fast. They gonna be big ol poopy ducks soon. Paranoid

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #365 on: March 13, 2010, 05:18:23 AM »

Karen, where did you go to vote to bring back Alex Lambert and make it a top 13???

Sharon, go here:

http://www.change.org/actions/view/bring_alex_lambert_back_on_american_idol

Glad you had such a good time with your mom and sis at the falls!
   Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #366 on: March 13, 2010, 05:19:59 AM »

Meesa, I wish you all the happiness in the world today as you and Joe are married Huggles You waited for your Prince Charming and got him!
Be in the moment today, and enjoy each part of your special day!!
Sending my love!

bigkiss love1 Big Hug!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #367 on: March 13, 2010, 05:21:07 AM »

Off to Columbus for the day for a nice visit with my mother-in-law!

Sharon, hope you are feeling better SOON.

See ya's!
wave

Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #368 on: March 13, 2010, 06:12:35 AM »

Good morning!  Purple Banana

Cry! Cry! Cry!  I want to go back to the theater and start the show over! OMG....I so wish everyone could have been there and that we didn't have to wait until the summer to see it.  I'm sure so much of the "goofy Clay" is going to get edited out because he kept saying goofy things in the middle of everything like, "hey, i can say this cause they are going to edit it out". 

This morning I keep hearing the duet he did, "Crying" in my head.  I forgot to say how phenomenal that song was too.   Wait until you guys see what he did with the ending of Unchained Melody.  I am guessing we will only see this on the show and that he didn't record it like that for the CD.  It's hard to describe because I don't know the correct terminology.  He held one long note that started out with a very low note and went into a high note and then he went into his powerful high register which was so intense that he just blew the entire crowd out of the water.  It wasn't just one glory note.  I think this was the birth of the glory phrase!! I was a total goner at that point....wouldn't have even known my name. 

Oh also....I didn't see anyone mention this but Ruben has lost 100 pounds.  As soon as I saw him I said to Danielle that he lost a lot of weight.  She was so cute...she said...don't forget mom, the camera adds ten pounds.  Then Clay mentioned the weight loss and that he had found it and that soon they wouldn't be talked about so much since they will look the same instead of being the big guy and the skinny guy.  Untrue....Clay certainly looked trim and healthy to me!

Kim - I wouldn't have known Reed if he was standing in front of me.  One of the CM,'s Marlene happened to be sitting next to us.  She was pointing everyone out to us.  I should have guessed where everyone was by the congregations around them.  There was a lot of hugging going on last night. Laughing 

Well...now it is back to earth and reality and my saturday morning cleaning.  I heard that something is going on in Asheville over the summer but not sure what it is.  I'm not sure if it is part of a tour or not.  Clay mentioned that he was going to do a couple of shows with Ruben over the summer.  If we don't get a tour announcement I sure hope some of you will consider coming down over the summer.  It was nice seeing and hearing Clay again but it wasn't perfect because all of you weren't there. Huggles 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #369 on: March 13, 2010, 06:19:15 AM »

HI CINDY, so good to see you here.   Huggles I am so glad you went to see Clay, I wonder if these songs will be on his new CD.  I wouldn't mind that at all.  Love the song Crying!!!!  So happy to hear he was in good voice, I have to say I was worried.   Yep as far as I know Clay and Reuben will be in concert in Ashville, in fact I think our Philly and her hubby are going. 

SHARON, sure hope you stay in bed and keep those covers pulled up under  your chin.  Wish I could bring you some nice hot chicken soup. 

KAREN, trying to figure out how to add my name to that petition.  I am computer dumb.  Have a nice day today.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Claymaniac113078
Enthusiastic

Forever Starstruck

« Reply #370 on: March 13, 2010, 06:36:50 AM »

Hi Miss Pepe!  Huggles

I'm pretty sure all of these songs are going to be on the CD.  Clay mentioned specifically that he wanted to do a duet for the CD where he was actually recording the song with the other person in the room.  He said that he never even met the person he did his last duet with.  The woman's name was Linda Eder and they sounded beautiful together. 

I don't know how to do those linky things you all do but there is a PBS Special Filming thread that has a few pics and a complete listing of all the songs from last night. 

Sharon - I hope you feel better big sis! Huggles Relax and take it easy today.  Take the weekend to chill out and recover.  I didn't know Meesa was getting married today!  WOW!!  I am so happy for her! I was so suprised that I didn't see her last night...now I know why! Laughing

Karen - Enjoy your day in Columbus!!  I just booked another trip to Perrysburg for April 13th - 16th.  I sure hope the weather is a little nicer than it was last month.  I ended up leaving early and thought I was going to get stuck in a blizzard in Chicago (my layover).  That was the most scared I ever was in a plane.  You couldn't even see out the window in the plane.  It was a total white-out. 

Maybe love requires walking through the fire to set me free so I can rise up from the ashes ~Clay Aiken

"Hi Cindy, this is Clay Aiken....Happy Valentine's Day!"  I will NEVER be the same!!
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #371 on: March 13, 2010, 07:19:11 AM »

Kim - I wouldn't have known Reed if he was standing in front of me.   

Ya woulda known him if I was there! He'da been the curly haired boy I tackled in the aisle. bigsmile bigsmile

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #372 on: March 13, 2010, 07:54:30 AM »

Good morning ladies,

Cindy, how exciting that you got to go to the Clay taping. I'm still disappointed that his new CD will be oldies AGAIN, but oh well. Hey, you will be in my area when you are in Perrysburg - it is a suburb of Toledo too, pretty much next door to me. How long will you be here? Don't know what my condition will be then - hopefully I will be recovered and able to do some things. Actually that is the weekend of my Caity's play so I had better be able to go - don't know if I will be allowed to drive yet. Last time I had surgery I wasn't allowed to drive for almost a month. Please let me know how long you will be here and where you will be staying - maybe we can arrange a small get together. Detroit is only an hour or two from here as well. Maybe we can arrange a lunch or dinner or something.

Sounds like you had a good time - is there any clack? Does anyone know?

What time is Meesa's wedding? Do we know where they are going on their honeymoon - I'm very happy for them and wish them much luck and happiness. Hope he is supportive of her Clay fanship.

Kim, your grandmother was certainly a beauty.  That is a wonderful photo. Try this to search for your mom's missing license (and anything else)

http://www.ancestry.com/?o_xid=21837&o_lid=21837

Sharon, so sorry you aren't feeling well. Stay in and snuggle with your babies this weekend. If your weather is like ours (rainy), it is a good weekend to stay in anyway.

Marilyn's grandkids are sick (Dylan and Kylee). We had to postpone Emily's family birthday party for a week because they are sick, poor babies.
I spent the day with Marilyn yesterday. She went with me to pick Cristien up and we went back to her house (since Dylan and Kylee are sick and we couldnt' go there) to wait until Chris' plane came in at 6:00. Cristien had a blast and loves his Aunt Marilyn. It was a verrrry long day for me (started out at 8:00) and I am still tired.

Shirley, are you feeling better today?

Karen, have a safe and enjoyable trip to see your in-laws. I too was shocked to see Alex Lambert go - WHAT? Doesn't seem possible to me that he didn't get the votes.  I hope they bring him back.

Off to check if I have any work (none so far this morning). Maybe we will go to Julie's anyway today. I still haven't given Em her BD present and am not going to wait another week to do that.

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #373 on: March 13, 2010, 08:07:43 AM »

http://carolinaonmymind-carolinaclaysblog.blogspot.com/2010/03/clay-aikens-pbs-show-tnt-soar.html

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #374 on: March 13, 2010, 08:27:18 AM »

Hello Ladies,

Please take a moment to read the PBS Special Filming Disclaimer.

Thank you!

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2010, 08:36:12 AM »

Moonshot - these are news articles and interview videos - that's all.

Here's another one - talking about why he chose oldies as his new CD and also re the pbs special.

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/video/7217335/

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

Moonshot
Administrator
Enthusiastic

Yes. I AM a sexy beast.

« Reply #376 on: March 13, 2010, 08:37:45 AM »

Moonshot - these are news articles and interview videos - that's all.

Here's another one - talking about why he chose oldies as his new CD and also re the pbs special.

http://www.wral.com/entertainment/video/7217335/

And those are completely fine! The disclaimer is only for fanvids.

“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over. So in a series of kindnesses there is, at last, one which makes the heart run over.” James Boswell
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #377 on: March 13, 2010, 12:45:27 PM »

wave  B...got nuttin on Ancestry.

I'm beginning to wonder if they ever really WERE married! icon_eek

I got the divorce papers so I know that really happened!

And they were divorced in Missouri.

Can't these 2 pick a state & stick with it? Laughing Laughing
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #378 on: March 13, 2010, 01:11:30 PM »

wave  B...got nuttin on Ancestry.

I'm beginning to wonder if they ever really WERE married! icon_eek

I got the divorce papers so I know that really happened!

And they were divorced in Missouri.

Can't these 2 pick a state & stick with it? Laughing Laughing

Do you have the divorce papers? Do they maybe where they were married - I think mine do. I can't believe they wouldn't remember that either - wow. Seems like something you wouldn't ever forget. Don't they remember where they were living at that time - they should give you a clue. They do get around, don't they!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #379 on: March 13, 2010, 01:16:04 PM »

all those "aints" and uncles, you would think one of them might remember where your mom and dad got married. Have you asked other members of their families?

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx