gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:24:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 284
Total: 284

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207767 times)
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #260 on: March 10, 2010, 07:35:58 AM »

Hey Kim and Sharon, this is a really good unplugged version of Adam's "Going Down the Rabbit Hole."  Hope Brenda sees this post, too, I know she still likes Adam!

Adam Unplugged

LOVE that picture of Clay!  So clean-cut, fresh-faced!!!

Kim, I'm so glad Joey is staying with you and Betty today!!  Huggles

G'morning, everyone. 

Karen...everytime you post a link like that, when I get there, it's been taken down because of copyright infringement.  Laughing   Anyway...I followed a link on that site and found it here (along with an interview):

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-03-09/exclusive-peek-adam-lambert-goes-down-the-rabbit-hole-tomorrow-on-unplugged/

Kim...  Huggles

Gotta get to the grocery store...BBL!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #261 on: March 10, 2010, 08:31:11 AM »

Well I am late today as I had a horrible night and a worse morning so have been in bed than I come here and read Kim's touching posts and SHARON fixing Kim, Joey and Betty waffles and I am bawling like a baby.  KIM so very sorry about grandma.  I am glad she didn't continue to suffer and your right she got to stay home and not in a nursing home.  I am so glad we can be here for you with all kinds of love and  I can hug you, Betty and Joey with this hug.  Big Hug!

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
wisconsinmaniac
Enthusiastic

Filling Every Empty Space With Clay

« Reply #262 on: March 10, 2010, 09:32:58 AM »

KIM ~  Huggles

I'm so sorry that your Granny just couldn't get better.  Hugs and prayers are being sent to YOU, BETTY, and JOEY!  Huggles

Your Granny had what many people always hope for . . .  a family who loved her and was with her right to the end of her journey!  :heartburst

How lucky we are to understand and appreciate the true beauty of Clay Aiken and to follow him on his journey as he "makes a difference"!
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #263 on: March 10, 2010, 09:36:32 AM »

Karen...everytime you post a link like that, when I get there, it's been taken down because of copyright infringement.  Laughing   Anyway...I followed a link on that site and found it here (along with an interview):

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2010-03-09/exclusive-peek-adam-lambert-goes-down-the-rabbit-hole-tomorrow-on-unplugged/

Dang, Marilyn!  Sorry 'bout that!  I just watched it again, right before I posted the link!!  I actually downloaded it to my Real Player, glad I did that this morning! 
Have you heard that song before?  It wasn't on the album, but I think it was a bonus iTunes track.  They did a great job adapting it to a non-electronic version. Clapping

Glad you found another link and posted it!! Huggles

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #264 on: March 10, 2010, 09:38:15 AM »

Uh oh, it's gone from your link now, too, Mar!!

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #265 on: March 10, 2010, 10:53:40 AM »

Okay...here it is on the source...so maybe it won't be deleted:

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/490772/down-the-rabbit-hole-unplugged.jhtml#id=1633487

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #266 on: March 10, 2010, 11:02:11 AM »

Home and up to my eyeballs in paperwork I managed to see "Going Down The Rabbit Hole" before it was  quote unplugged  quote  Laughing

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #267 on: March 10, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »

Shirley I am getting really, really pissed now. I can not see any reason that you should have to live in so much pain. Please let the doctor up the meds or if he won't go somewhere else. If the pills make you sleepy you will get used to them. I know somewhere there is a pill that will give you the relief you so deserve. I wish so badly that I lived closer to you or vice versa, I would take you to the doctor I worked for and he would prescribe meds till he found one that you both could work with. There is so much out there something has got to work. They have terminal cancer patients that they can keep comfortable for Pete's sake! Shirley, he can write you say, a weeks worth at a time and if that doesn't do it, try another kind for a week. Also you sometimes need to let them sort of build up in your system. Sometimes you have to take something everyday regularly and then take something else along with it for break through pain. And these broken ribs!!! I sure would love to see your medical record!!! That is not acceptable, braking a rib just bending over!! Maybe I am talking over my head when I really do not know everything about your problems and what all but I do know you do not HAVE to be in that kind of pain! Period!
I am better. I only got up once to take a pain pill. My main complaint is this feeling like a lump in my throat. Shirley, I just had someone cut out bone, put in cadaver bone, put screws in my bone and cut a 2 inch or larger whole in my neck and I am not in that kinda pain Don't get me started again, lol  I just hate to see you suffering so much.
Shirley, thank you for the beautiful card. It is beautiful. Love the colors!
Kim, you really are something else. With all you have been dealing with you have not lost sight of your sense of humor. Amazing. When I have problems I get crabby bigsmile

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #268 on: March 10, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »

Shirley, that meatloaf recipe yesterday sounded so good. After my hand surgeon doctor appointment this afternoon I had Paul run me to the grocery store for the fixings for meatloaf. It is all mixed and ready to put in the over a little later. Betcha I see my son and the girls tonight. Meatloaf is both of my sons favorite, when I make it I use the pan I make my turkey in, I use about 8-9 pounds of meat.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #269 on: March 10, 2010, 01:28:40 PM »

Meatloaf is both of my sons favorite, when I make it I use the pan I make my turkey in, I use about 8-9 pounds of meat.

Now that's what I call meatloaf Clapping Clapping

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #270 on: March 10, 2010, 02:20:08 PM »

I managed to see "Going Down The Rabbit Hole" before it was  quote unplugged  quote  Laughing
Laughing

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #271 on: March 10, 2010, 02:22:49 PM »

Shirley, that meatloaf recipe yesterday sounded so good. After my hand surgeon doctor appointment this afternoon I had Paul run me to the grocery store for the fixings for meatloaf. It is all mixed and ready to put in the over a little later. Betcha I see my son and the girls tonight. Meatloaf is both of my sons favorite, when I make it I use the pan I make my turkey in, I use about 8-9 pounds of meat.

Holy Cow, Mary!!  Or should I say "whole cow!!!

I'm in a goofy mood.

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #272 on: March 10, 2010, 02:39:03 PM »

MARY,  Huggles no your post didn't make me upset as I know it was written because you love me.  I love you too.  Huggles I have been diagnoised at this hospital and the hospital in Saginaw with end stage COPD and Pulmonary Hypertension.  Like they said there is no cure all they can do is keep me as comfortable as possible.  To keep me breathing the past two  years I have been on high doses of steriods which in turn has destroyed my bones along with the normal osteoporsis.   Yep like they say I can break a bone just sneezing or coughing hard. my bones are so brittle.  That is where I am getting the pain now is from the rib that I fractured the other day.  It is hard to breath but it will get less painful I will just hang in there but I know it will happen again.  I have morphine here but I select not to take it rather just stick with the vicodin and suffer I guess.  I have thought about not posting about my health any more or not posting period but I would miss everyone to much so will just not talk about health problems anymore.  Glad you felt good enough to make that meat loaf.  I think  your pain threshold is higher than mine too.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #273 on: March 10, 2010, 02:52:56 PM »

Anyone remember Matt Buckstein?
Of the "Brokenote Cowboys" about 3 years ago on American Idol?

Here he is now.  He's so darn cute, and I think he has a perfect "country" voice.  It's too bad he got cut out of the Top 24 the following year when he tried out again; I think he could've done quite well!!

Go here:  Matt Buckstein at Durango Songwriter's Festival 3/10

I also found out he had an acting gig recently, it was fun to go into the network, find the episode, and watch him on it.  He's only in the first 4 minutes of the show.  If you are interested, go here and start watching the episode called "Miles to Go."  You have to watch a commercial first.
 Matt Buckstein, Actor  He's the first actor you see, driving a truck, his name is Frank.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #274 on: March 10, 2010, 02:59:18 PM »

Holy Cow, Mary!!  Or should I say "whole cow!!!

I'm in a goofy mood.

Laugh

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #275 on: March 10, 2010, 03:02:02 PM »

Shirley, don't you dare not come here, or not talk about your health. I want to know, each and every day, how you are doing. I guess if you are satisfied with what your doctors are doing that is good enough for me. Just love ya is all!
Yes when I make meatloaf, and a few other things, I have to make enough to feed a small army!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #276 on: March 10, 2010, 03:05:55 PM »

Karen, I remember him, and loved that song Clapping Couldn't see the TV clip as I'm outside USA

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #277 on: March 10, 2010, 03:07:05 PM »

Shirley, don't you dare not come here, or not talk about your health. I want to know, each and every day, how you are doing. I guess if you are satisfied with what your doctors are doing that is good enough for me. Just love ya is all!

Big Hug!

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #278 on: March 10, 2010, 03:33:23 PM »

Karen, I remember him, and loved that song Clapping Couldn't see the TV clip as I'm outside USA

Didn't know you can't watch network TV like that, Sharon!   It's also on HULU, can you get that in Canada?  It's a little jerky but you can still see and hear him. Try this:

Matt Buckstein - Actor - HULU

karen28
UltimateFan

« Reply #279 on: March 10, 2010, 03:35:29 PM »

Okay...here it is on the source...so maybe it won't be deleted:

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/490772/down-the-rabbit-hole-unplugged.jhtml#id=1633487

Still there - Thanks, Mar! Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx