gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:07:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 350
Total: 350

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207827 times)
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #200 on: March 09, 2010, 05:52:55 AM »

How funny, you guys are so easy to entertain.   Laughing bigsmile  All I did was mention Big Boy and I got two pages of laughs. 

PRISSY, loved, loved your stories.  My goodness you sure know what pain is all about don't you.   Jaw surgery and your mouth wired shut and double knee surgery. I can imagine the pain you went thru.  By the way how is the pain in your knees doing?  Hope your back pain is still gone.  So happy to see you here on the RTM thread.

MARILYN, did you get your chicken  yesterday?  If so what did you have with it?  I love those chickens, so much you can do with them.  Chicken and Dumplings, chicken soup, creamed chicken on biscuits, on and on great meals from that cooked chicken.

BRENDA, hope you are continuing to get better.  I hope you are getting enough rest so you can get that surgery over with.

EVELYN, have you settled on a definite date to go to Bozena's?  Any plans this  year like another cruise? 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #201 on: March 09, 2010, 05:55:14 AM »

Good morning everybody  wave

Got to sleep in until 7:30 this morning! woo hoo!  Laughing

The kids have the day off of school today.

Have a great day!

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #202 on: March 09, 2010, 05:58:03 AM »

SHARON, yep you will be smelling meatloaf.  Trying out a new recipe.  Two pounds of ground chuck, worstchi re sauce, garlic cloves, pack of dry onion soup mix, two eggs, 3/4 cup fine bread crumbs.  Mix and form into a loaf.  Cook for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.  Take out of oven and pat mashed potatoes on top of meat loaf and slices of Swiss cheese on top of mashed potatoes.  Put back in the oven until cheese has melted.  Take out of oven and let stand for ten minutes than slice into nice thick slices being careful to keep the potatoes on top of the meat loaf. 

Sounds interesting now I will see how it tastes.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #203 on: March 09, 2010, 06:10:14 AM »

Shirley, that sounds very tasty Someone told me to try meatloaf in muffin tins for smaller portions, and to freeze some.
Morning Beth, what a treat to sleep in for you Clapping What are you and the kids doing today???

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #204 on: March 09, 2010, 06:32:33 AM »

Morning Beth, what a treat to sleep in for you Clapping What are you and the kids doing today???

Still deciding!  Laughing 

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #205 on: March 09, 2010, 07:07:35 AM »

Good morning everyone  Huggles

We had such a beautiful day yesterday, I had to go for a walk.  I am going to go and get dressed in a few so I can go for another one today before the clouds come and the rain starts.

Shirley - Your meatloaf sounds delicious! 

Wonder if Cindy is still having problems since she quit smoking.  Have been wondering how she is doing, she is always so busy.  Wonder if she is still

Sharon - I totally understand how you feel about less income.  I'm in the same boat, just glad that I am still able to pay all my bills (including all the medical) now that I am not working. 

Talked to my daughter this morning, seems that Kaylee had a nightmare last night and I was in it!   Paranoid 
She was stuck in a big puddle and couldn't get out.  Her daddy had already left so I had to go in and save her.   
This kid loves to jump in puddles.  Wonder what she was scared of?   nixweiss   Me?  Jamie seemed to think that I was there when daddy wasn't.  That's a good thing - I hope.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #206 on: March 09, 2010, 07:33:45 AM »

Just for you Kim . . .

Have fun climbing. 
  bigsmile

Well HELLO there Big Boy!

Don'tcha just wanna climb right up that boy?? Sit on his haid & wave at cars as they go by!???

You know ya do! Laughing bigsmile

Our Big Boy got stolen once!  Can't remember the details; had to be a big gang of teenage boys to move that guy I would think!  And  huge truck!
Anyway we got him back, somehow.
(Kim, I just had a thought; you lived in Ohio when you were young, didn't you??  Did you have some big strong friends with a truck?? Paranoid Paranoid Laughing)

Frisch's Big Boy was the place to "cruise" on Friday nights in my town!  We had the drive-in kind, park your car and order thru a speaker, and a waitress (NOT on roller skates) brought your order out.  People would cruise thru there, see who was there, park and mill around trying to meet people. 

Shirley, I haven't heard of a Slim Jim sandwich.  Guess it's been a couple of years since I ate at the one here in Chillicothe; is it something new they've added to the menu?

Prissy, "Kip's" Big Boy?  I wonder if they have different names in different states?  It was Frisch's Big boy in Dayton and Chillicothe.  Sounds like all the Big Boys have the same menu tho.

Kimmie, climbing Big Boys when you were 7??   Naughty  Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #207 on: March 09, 2010, 07:36:33 AM »

Shirley, that sounds very tasty Someone told me to try meatloaf in muffin tins for smaller portions, and to freeze some.

Great idea, Sharon!  Especially for smaller families! Clapping

Idol tonight!  The girls are planned for tonight, I believe....unless Crystal has a medical emergency again!    icon_eek  Sure hope the girls have made wise song choices!

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2010, 07:46:40 AM »

Wonder what she was scared of?   nixweiss   Me?  Jamie seemed to think that I was there when daddy wasn't.  That's a good thing - I hope.   

Peggy, she could never be afraid of you Huggles Naughty

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #209 on: March 09, 2010, 07:52:40 AM »

Idol tonight!  The girls are planned for tonight, I believe....unless Crystal has a medical emergency again!    icon_eek  Sure hope the girls have made wise song choices![/color]

Let's hope not Huggles Karen, did you ever see the link I posted with the two songs by Crystal??? Did you see Jason Castro on Jason and Molly's wedding last night??? Wink I remember you quite enjoyed him
Climbing Big Boys at 7 lmao, do you think Kimmy was maybe involved in the heist Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #210 on: March 09, 2010, 09:52:06 AM »

KAREN, no the Slim Jim is not new, it is one of their most popular items.  It is sliced ham with swiss cheese grilled on a Grecian seseme roll with lettuce, tomato and a special sauce.  It is addictive for sure and I can taste it now as I type.  If I could duplicate the roll they serve it on I would make it at home at least once a week.  bigsmile  I bought a nice flat cut of corn beef and am going to fix corn beef and cabbage tomorrow with carrots and potatoes.  I think I will do it in the crock pot.  Than the next day it will be grilled Ruebens for sure.

PEGGY, will let you know about the meat loaf.  Just took it out of the fridge to let it warm  up a little and than in the oven it goes.  I think we will have a early dinner today so if you can make it I will set a plate for you. 

Hope Mary is doing better did not see her here this morning. 

BETH, when the kids are on spring break can't you go to Florida with Dave for the week????????? 

SHARON, wished I had more favorites on AI than I do, just can't seem to get into it this year.  No one really excites me at all.

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #211 on: March 09, 2010, 11:32:49 AM »

BREAKING NEWS.....BREAKING NEWS....BREAKING NEWS.....
MERECAL.COM

Proud owner of 2 scoops of the "Vanilla Revolution"
A Founding member of the "Claygirls"
FOR JULIE, JJ, AND LIZ, CAROL, KRIS,OUR CLAYMANIAC ANGELS.
PRAYERS FOR  ALLI Huggles
COME TO THE DARKSIDE, WE GOT COOKIES..Wink
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #212 on: March 09, 2010, 11:51:13 AM »

Philly, you're everywhere Laughing Purple Banana Purple Banana how exciting this is, maybe a tour will follow Clapping just please don't be too far cause Sharon can't afford it Laughing
So it's a CD/DVD bigsmile

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #213 on: March 09, 2010, 11:57:09 AM »

Philly, you're everywhere Laughing Purple Banana Purple Banana how exciting this is, maybe a tour will follow Clapping just please don't be too far cause Sharon can't afford it Laughing

YEAH, JUST BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS.... Laughing
MAYBE THERE WILL BE A CONCERT IN CANADA... Huggles

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #214 on: March 09, 2010, 12:00:42 PM »

I don't think so Philly, but hopefully somewhere fairly close Wink Are you and Mr. Philly still taking that trip bigsmile

PHILLYLUVSCLAY
ANN News Team
Enthusiastic

THE "PREZ"

« Reply #215 on: March 09, 2010, 12:04:01 PM »

I don't think so Philly, but hopefully somewhere fairly close Wink Are you and Mr. Philly still taking that trip bigsmile

Yes!

JUST TRYING TO CONVINCE MR. PHILLY GET THE FLIGHT EARLY SO WE WON'T HAVE PAY TRHOUGH THE NOSE. THEN IF WE DON'T, HE COMPLAIN WHY IT COST SO MUCH...

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #216 on: March 09, 2010, 12:38:03 PM »

BETH, when the kids are on spring break can't you go to Florida with Dave for the week????????? 

I was hoping to, but it's not going to work out.  It's way too much money for me and the kids to fly over spring break.  $1200 to be exact.  We've decided to save that money.

My smart little girl is reading everything I'm typing.   Naughty (she's only 5)

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #217 on: March 09, 2010, 01:56:02 PM »

Wonder what she was scared of?   nixweiss   Me?  Jamie seemed to think that I was there when daddy wasn't.  That's a good thing - I hope.   

Peggy, she could never be afraid of you Huggles Naughty

I guess your right, Jamie has convinced me that I was 'saving' her. 

Thanks for the great news Philly!  Can we dare hope that this one is going to be getting some air time?  No!
I'm sure that's to much to hope for.    Tried and True

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #218 on: March 09, 2010, 02:10:29 PM »

PHILLY, gee two discs and only  $12 that is cheap.  Trying to figure out why that name for the title of the CD. 

BETH, to bad  Dave's company doesn't pay for at least half of your plane fare seeing they are keeping Dave away from his  family that much.   

Just finished dinner and I am stuffed, it was very good.  Was watching on the news and they were talking about Fosomax the drug to help your bones.  They are saying that it looks like this drug is making your bones worse and was showing people that had taken it for 8 years and more and there bones are just shattering while walking. They were talking about the pain and I knew what she was talking about.   You don't know who to trust anymore, like the drug companies just want money and don't care if the drug helps you or not.

Glad AI is on, something to watch.  It seems the Foodnetwork and House Hunters are nothing but reruns lately .

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #219 on: March 09, 2010, 02:58:27 PM »

Shirley the meatloaf really sounds good!!  I amde a chicken breast tonight with a chili/lime drizzle, that sweet potato recipe and grilled asparagus Thud! I am really getting to be a not too bad cook Laughing Clapping

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx