gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:13:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 400
Total: 400

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207868 times)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2010, 04:25:25 PM »

Shirley, did you at least get to eat a Big Boy? 
That didn't sound right.
Shirley, did you at least get to order and enjoy a Big Boy?
Hmm.  Sounded weird too.
[/color]

Geez...I was climbing Big Boys when I was 7...now THAT really don't sound right eh Karen!? lmao lmao
[/quote]

You two do it so well Laughing lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2010, 04:55:45 PM »

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

And to this day if I see a Big Boy...I immediately try & climb it. skeptic

Old habits........................
 Laughing Laughing

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2010, 05:16:45 PM »

BETH, how long does Dave have to spend whole weeks in Florida?  Don't think I would like that in the least.  Maybe a day or two but that is it. 

Probably for a whole year.  I don't know that I like it either, but hey, he at least has a job, so I'm not complaining.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #183 on: March 08, 2010, 06:24:16 PM »

Mary - Chase is simply too precious for words.  Also, when I had work done and they went down my throat, it was scratchy and sore for at least 10 days. It's a horrible feeling, but there was nothing that could be done, but to let it heal. Ask your doctor about it.

Kim - Yes that pain patch could definitely cause a loss of memory. If she's older , even when she gets off the patch, it will take some time for the memory to come back the way it was , so don't expect it to be right away. As I said before, older people act differently on drugs.

Shirley - honey, I feel so sorry for you. Breaking bones just by bending down. How painful for you.

Sharon - are you home for a while or do you have to go out selling again.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #184 on: March 08, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

SHARON, no, no McDonalds today stopped by a BIG BOY  today to eat lunch.  Not very good I hate to say.  Ordered blue cheese dressing for a salad, they said they were out of it.  Ordered some onion rings, they said they were out of that too.    Started out wrong I think.

See everyone tomorrow.

Is it a Frisch's Big Boy? When I was a little girl...we had a Frisch's at the end of our street. Ma went there almost every night for strawberry pie! While she ate it..I climbed the huge Big Boy out front. For YEARS I bet anyone drivin by just thought that place had a Big Boy with a Little Girl on his head statue! lmao lmao

Geez...I was climbing Big Boys when I was 7...now THAT really don't sound right eh Karen!? lmao lmao

Just for you Kim . . .

Have fun climbing. 
  bigsmile

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #185 on: March 08, 2010, 07:25:12 PM »

Evelyn, business is always slow this time of year, it's scattered here and there.  I will always be out selling, but in the Spring the best months are April, May and June.  Right now I have few dates to be out selling so I am enjoying the time I have Wink We really do about 70% of our sales in the fall/winter, been the same for 20 years.

Peggy, wait til Kimmy sees the BIG BOY lmao

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #186 on: March 08, 2010, 07:27:02 PM »

Thought Jason and Molly's wedding was beautiful rain and all Huggles Loved their dance together, looks like it was meant to be that they are together :heartburst

Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #187 on: March 08, 2010, 07:33:22 PM »

Sharon - I started to watch it, but I had to run out and pick up a prescription.  For some reason, I didn't watch that season. 

I'm hoping to give Kim a chuckle, she give us so many.   

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #188 on: March 08, 2010, 08:03:03 PM »

Peggy,
Thanks for the picture!! Hug

I have to jump in to this Big Boy discussion!!  We had a Kip's Big Boy in Fort Worth.  When my sisters and I were children and would go spend the night at my aunt and uncle's house, we would almost always go to Kip's Big Boy restaurant for dinner.  The Big Boy hamburger platter with a salad and fries, and that famous Big Boy Thousand Island dressing that they put on the burger as well as the salad!!  Of course, a hot fudge sundae for dessert!  And the hot fudge was in a little container that you would pour on your ice cream.

When I was a student at TCU (Texas Christian University), often several of us would go to lunch at Kip's Big Boy.  It was just a few blocks from the university.  When I became engaged to my first husband, whom I met at TCU, yep, we went to Kip's Big Boy.  Even (second husband) Skip and I had a few meals there, too.

More than 20 years ago (between husband 1 and husband 2),  I had jaw surgery and my mouth was wired shut.  Yes, I still went to Kip's Big Boy with a friend.  I don't remember what I ordered but I'm pretty sure it wasn't the burger platter and hot fudge sundae!! Laughing

Sadly, it has been gone for several years now!  A Denny's took over that restaurant.   I will always have fond memories of Kip's Big Boy and that famous thousand island dressing!  (Hot fudge sundaes, too!) Wink

Kim,
It never occurred to me or my sisters to try to climb up the Big Boy!!  We were just not as adventuresome as you!!  lmao

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #189 on: March 09, 2010, 02:26:01 AM »

Just for you Kim . . .

Have fun climbing. 
  bigsmile

Well HELLO there Big Boy!

Don'tcha just wanna climb right up that boy?? Sit on his haid & wave at cars as they go by!???

You know ya do! Laughing bigsmile

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #190 on: March 09, 2010, 03:05:08 AM »

Anyone remember a similar restaurant named Sambo's??  Paranoid Paranoid Maybe it was a Florida thing...I dunno. nixweiss
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #191 on: March 09, 2010, 03:34:02 AM »

BOY you guys sleep in! I am the only one up at the crack eh?

Figures I can't even post crack pictures cuz my puter is wacky.

Well what else can I get into now while I'm here unsupervised? scratch

I can always sing the GREASE song....
 Music  Music
We go tooogetherrrrrr
Like RamaLamaLama Kadink Kadinkie donk

Remembered foreverrr
Like ShubopShewaddle wadldle Yipidee Boom de boom.

CHANG CHANG! Changity chang che bop..

We'll always beeEE as one..WahhWahhWahh ONE!

Music  Music

Purple Banana Purple Banana

Is there a Frisch's Big Boy song? icon_eek

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #192 on: March 09, 2010, 03:45:50 AM »

doh Oh boy, Kimmy is here unsupervised, thank goodness she can't get into Photobucket icon_eek Kimmy did you sit under the front flip of black hair Paranoid
Coffee and tea are brewing ladies, since Kimmy needs something to soak up the caffiene I made some scrambled eggs, sauasge and wheat toast with strawberry jam.
B. any work???
Prissy, loved your story, I've never had the Big Boy pleasure, sounds like it was my loss Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #193 on: March 09, 2010, 03:49:04 AM »

I sitted on his haid, held onto the hair swoop like it were a saddle.

Tried sittin on the burger too but it wasn't as fun. bigsmile I made my cousin sit on the burger.
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #194 on: March 09, 2010, 03:53:42 AM »

I sitted on his haid, held onto the hair swoop like it were a saddle.

Tried sittin on the burger too but it wasn't as fun. bigsmile I made my cousin sit on the burger.

Did your cousin slide off the burger lmao and tell me you didn't start screamin' ride 'em cowboy on that haid Laughing

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #195 on: March 09, 2010, 04:10:41 AM »

GIDDYUP BIG BOY!!!!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #196 on: March 09, 2010, 04:13:58 AM »

GIDDYUP BIG BOY!!!!

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

doh icon_eek

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #197 on: March 09, 2010, 05:40:41 AM »

KIM, climbing Big Boy's when you were 7?????  How funny!  I bet your mom had her hands full keeping track of you.  Laughing Smile 

KAREN, You had what my son had when he was here, a Swiss Miss.  I am addicted to the Slim Jim's there.  I wish I wasn't as what they charge for them with fries is ridiculous.  Almost $9.00 now.  They aren't worth it.   

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #198 on: March 09, 2010, 05:44:20 AM »

Well, I gotta get at my invites for Open House, I sure wish I had the business I had about 8 years ago j_sad1 I guess everything is cyclical. just glad I can pay my bills and keep up the house.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #199 on: March 09, 2010, 05:45:26 AM »

Just saw my Shirley wave do I smell meatloaf???? Wink Laughing

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx