gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 07:39:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 370
Total: 370

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207839 times)
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #160 on: March 08, 2010, 08:52:34 AM »

Mary...just sleep it off if ya can girl! Ya know I'm not sure about the patch...I thought she kept in on all the time but I dunno.

I'll hafta ask her next time.

Lookit them lil cheekies on Chase! He is positively PERFECT!

Ooooohhh...I just wanna (gently) squish him he's so precious! Huggles Huggles
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #161 on: March 08, 2010, 09:00:07 AM »

Good morning (almost afternoon), all!

Mary......he is SOOOOOOOOO adorable!!!!  Want to hug him!

Shirley...hope you are out enjoying the sunshine and having a WONDERFUL time (wonder if McD's is expecting a luncheon visitor).

Kim..don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' babies pain patches.  I'm sure Mary is giving you good info, though.  She's worked in a doctor's office for .. umm... I think about 89 years.  Laughing  Anyway, I hope your granny is resting comfortably...pain sucks.

Hey, Mary...are you able to read at all with your eye problem?  I've been wondering about that for a while (since you told us about it).  Does it seem to be any better since your last shots?

Meesa....you DO know we're expecting lots of pictures from the wedding, right????????  Did you say where you're going on your honeymoon?

Anyway...gotta curl my hair and get over to Sam's Club.  I want one of those chickens...been craving that!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

"Keeper of those mesmerizing green eyes."  (as long as there's no guyliner)
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #162 on: March 08, 2010, 10:07:44 AM »

Anyone watching Molly and Jason's wedding tonight Paranoid icon_eek

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
Prissy
Enthusiastic

Clay's Fiddlin' Poet

« Reply #163 on: March 08, 2010, 10:17:05 AM »

Sharon,

I will TiVo it and watch it after orchestra practice or just fast forward through it.  I guess I'm more interested in who will be at this wedding.  I don't think Melissa Rycroft will be there.  Wink

Hug  *Prissy*   Music violin2 
Special memories of Julie, Joyce, Liz, Carol, Janet, Kris, and Debi
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #164 on: March 08, 2010, 10:19:48 AM »

I guess I'm more interested in who will be at this wedding.  I don't think Melissa Rycroft will be there.  Wink

Laughing wave

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #165 on: March 08, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »

I read that Jason Castro will be singing "Over The Rainbow" at the wedding (the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version).  Should be nice.

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #166 on: March 08, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »

The patch I am thinking about does stay on all the time, it is called Fentanyl or Duragesic and you leave it on for 72 hours then put a fresh one on. It is quite strong and could cause forgetfulness. Heck I forget on Percocet, they are, like codeine and stuff like that, they make you "high" in a sense. Back in the good old days of "sex, drugs and rock n roll" sometimes people didn't remember who they rock n rolled with or what kind of drug they did sex with. Not speaking from personal experience however. Just heard it somewhere. That IS my story and I'm stickin to it!
Marilyn, I can read if the print is larger than normal. It really depends.
I know I am prejudiced but that is just the sweetest baby. Not sure Gina thinks so this morning though. He peed in her face Clapping Clapping Purple Banana Purple Banana lmao lmao bigsmile I told her ALL baby boys do it sooner or later!  Adam had chipmunk cheeks like that till he was about 9. Kim, I just want to hold him and never let him go. There is just something extra special about him. Must have something to do with the miracle part. Even the nurses loved him. He squeaks!!!!!!!! It is the cutest thing Clapping

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #167 on: March 08, 2010, 11:37:16 AM »

I forgot to ask if anyone knows if it is normal to feel like I have a ball in my throat. I never knew anyone who has had this surgery. It is making me crazy, er

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
bisi
UltimateFan

The Eyes have it!

« Reply #168 on: March 08, 2010, 11:57:18 AM »

I forgot to ask if anyone knows if it is normal to feel like I have a ball in my throat. I never knew anyone who has had this surgery. It is making me crazy, er

Mary, I think you should call your surgeon and ask him, please.

Kim, how is grandma today? Am thinking of you.

Busy working. Spent the last two days working and running to Julie's to decorate for Emily's 13th BD, which was yesterday. Dan had her friends make up posters for her. We made a huge card for her and a huge sign for the front yard, hung up balloons, etc. Dan is more creative than I knew - I was very impressed. It was a LOT of work and I was exhausted (even though Dan did the bulk of it). That Cricut machine is wonderful, BTW. Emily was very happy when she came home last night, laughing and giggling. She loved what we did. She got a touch phone from her mom and dad, plus the skiing trip. She was also thrilled with that.  She loved skiing except she had a really bad crash. She had never skied before but she was skiing off the second most difficult hill at Boyne Highlands, hit two poles and banged up her leg. It is really swollen up but nothing broken. She got back up and went back up the mountain and skied down it again (Julie said she had to get "right back on the horse"). WHat funny stories they had - especially Julie who got to the top of that hill with Emily and said she was not going to go down, sat down in the snow while Emily went up and down three times before she finally had to ski down (no other way to get down). It was hysterical. Caity, unfortunately, came home sick.

Mary, Chase is just soooo adorable - should be in a baby magazine or something. Those cheeks are classic Gerber.

Gotta get back to work - am going back to Julie's house in a while for dinner. Have to pick Cristien up on Friday so that costs me a whole day of work (assuming there is work). Chris is out of town again and will back Friday night. Need to get as much done as I can while the sun shines., so to speak.

(HOpe to watch the wedding tonight - will record it at any rate). How about Brooke Berke as the replacement for Samantha Harris on DWTS - I was hoping it would be Melissa. 

PS: DId anyone else notice that Julie Roberts and the girl from Up in the Air who was nominated for best actress had the same gown on? Disaster! No one mentioned it on TV.

I am off (unfortunately)!

CLAYLOVE IS POWERFUL!

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know  peace." - Jimi Hendrix
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #169 on: March 08, 2010, 12:15:57 PM »

yep Mary...that sounds like what she's got! She has it on all the time but changes to a fresh one after a few days.

Well she's removed it for now...seeing if her memory improves if she doesn't have it. Just don't know if she'll keep it off if she gets the pain too bad. icon_eek

Mary can ya call & ask if it's normal to feel that? Might just be swelling you're feeling I guess but I dunno! scratch

And I agree about Chase 100,000 %! Just a precious lil miracle! Ooooh he squeaks! GAH that is cute!

B...they knocked granny out again. Had to. It's the only time she is calm and comfortable..... sad

Well at least the sun is out! Hope it lasts...we need to get our Spring Break goin at work. I've missed so much work lately, need it to be slammed when I get back!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #170 on: March 08, 2010, 12:44:29 PM »

(HOpe to watch the wedding tonight - will record it at any rate). How about Brooke Berke as the replacement for Samantha Harris on DWTS - I was hoping it would be Melissa. 

PS: DId anyone else notice that Julie Roberts and the girl from Up in the Air who was nominated for best actress had the same gown on? Disaster! No one mentioned it on TV.

B. thanks for the scoop on Brooke Burke, she'll be great, and Melissa would have been also Clapping I didn't notice the dress duplication Paranoid Laughing
Glad Emily had a wonderful birthday, yep 13 years old, a teen, loooong time ago it was icon_eek

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #171 on: March 08, 2010, 12:49:57 PM »

I read that Jason Castro will be singing "Over The Rainbow" at the wedding (the Israel Kamakawiwo'ole version).  Should be nice.

Mar, where do you find these big words Laughing just like Chautauqua and Canandaigua, now it's Kamakawiwo'ole sheesh Laughing

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #172 on: March 08, 2010, 12:51:24 PM »

Heck I forget on Percocet, they are, like codeine and stuff like that, they make you "high" in a sense. Back in the good old days of "sex, drugs and rock n roll" sometimes people didn't remember who they rock n rolled with or what kind of drug they did sex with. Not speaking from personal experience however. Just heard it somewhere.

lmao lmao

mcraig2
SuperFan

« Reply #173 on: March 08, 2010, 02:14:52 PM »

Mar, where do you find these big words Laughing just like Chautauqua and Canandaigua, now it's Kamakawiwo'ole sheesh Laughing

Have you heard his music?????  Amazing...  Unfortunately, he is deceased now and died at a very young age (38).  He was morbidly obese (got up to 770 pounds at one time) and died of respiratory problems from that obesity.  Anyway...if you haven't heard his music, lemme know and I'll send you an mp3 or somethin'....if'n you want.

Now...what new word can I come up with?  Laughing

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #174 on: March 08, 2010, 02:40:58 PM »

Got home a little while ago.  Had to go for some xrays of the ribs and some other blood tests.  Report said fractured top rib on both sides.  The rib on the right is starting to heal and is three weeks old and the fracture on the left rib just happened the other day when I bent over to tie my shoes.  I had to ask for a refill on my pain meds and that is when doctor wanted me to get the xrays.  Geez do you think he thought I just wanted to take pain pills for the sake of taking them.    

BETH, how long does Dave have to spend whole weeks in Florida?  Don't think I would like that in the least.  Maybe a day or two but that is it. 

MARY, I would be on the phone to your doctor about that lump.  I have that a lot mostly when I eat and I never had surgery around my neck.  I don't know what it is.  My doctor had felt of my throat and said he didn't feel anything, don't know if he can really tell like that or if he is just not interested in the throat.  Don't want your throat to get so swollen during the night though.  You might be allergic to something you had during surgery or something  you are taking right now.

KIM,  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #175 on: March 08, 2010, 03:20:44 PM »

Shirley, did you go to McDonalds bigsmile

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #176 on: March 08, 2010, 03:23:34 PM »

Mar, didn't Jason Castro do that version on AI???

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2010, 03:49:44 PM »

SHARON, no, no McDonalds today stopped by a BIG BOY  today to eat lunch.  Not very good I hate to say.  Ordered blue cheese dressing for a salad, they said they were out of it.  Ordered some onion rings, they said they were out of that too.    Started out wrong I think.

See everyone tomorrow.

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2010, 04:12:25 PM »

Missed the awards last night...caught a bit in the beginning and got too sleepy to watch it...but I'm glad Sandra won!
Wonder where Jesse was? Didn't see him.

I too am THRILLED Sandra won!!  I just love her!
I was worried that Jesse didn't come, too, Kim.  Didn't see him at all......until they announced the winning actress, and he was right there, by her side!! Clapping
YAY SANDRA!!!  She gave a nice speech, too. 
 So glad Meryl didn't win again.  She's won enough, and that's not the kind of part that usually wins (it was the Julia Child movie).

Sharon, Jason Castro did sing a Hawaiian type version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" on AI, cuz he was playing a ukelele!  Now, whether it was   the "Kamakiwiwoohoo" one or not, I don't know! Wink

Nope, no Molly & Jason wedding for me.   I am pleasantly surprised that Jason stuck with her all the way to a wedding.  I just figured he'd dump her after awhile, like Melissa!

I'm not that fond of Melissa, so not unhappy that she's not "the One."  I think Brooke Burke will do a good job, I guess we'll have to wait a few more weeks to see!

Aw, little "squeaky" Chase!!  So cute!  Is he nursing, Mary, or on the bottle (since he was at the hospital so long....)?

Shirley, did you at least get to eat a Big Boy? 
That didn't sound right.
Shirley, did you at least get to order and enjoy a Big Boy?
Hmm.  Sounded weird too.
Anyway, did you get to EAT??????  I always like a Swiss Miss, chili, and chocolate milk shake when I go there!  But usually just get the Swiss Miss, Diet Coke, and steal a couple of Justin's fries! Laughing

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2010, 04:21:16 PM »

SHARON, no, no McDonalds today stopped by a BIG BOY  today to eat lunch.  Not very good I hate to say.  Ordered blue cheese dressing for a salad, they said they were out of it.  Ordered some onion rings, they said they were out of that too.    Started out wrong I think.

See everyone tomorrow.

Is it a Frisch's Big Boy? When I was a little girl...we had a Frisch's at the end of our street. Ma went there almost every night for strawberry pie! While she ate it..I climbed the huge Big Boy out front. For YEARS I bet anyone drivin by just thought that place had a Big Boy with a Little Girl on his head statue! lmao lmao

Geez...I was climbing Big Boys when I was 7...now THAT really don't sound right eh Karen!? lmao lmao
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx