gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:41:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207813 times)
Pauluka96
UltimateFan

Holder of Clay's Pepper Shaker

« Reply #140 on: March 07, 2010, 07:30:54 AM »

Kimmy, praying for granny today. Hope she is peaceful. Hugs for you and Betty.
I am sure that once I start healing the pain will lessen. I am sleeping a lot, just letting the pills work. I am going to take a nice hot shower shortly and let the water run over my sore shoulders.
Brenda, glad you are getting your surgery scheduled again. We have to get well so we can do some Clay Treking!!! I miss it all so much.
Shirley, I know you understand my pain, as I understand yours. I have been in pain for most of my life but there is pain and then there is debilitating pain. I can not stand anything that keeps me down. Poor Paul last night, he was trying to give me some ideas on how to ease the pain and I was just crabby and smart mouthy as can be.  Finally I just told him what I really wanted was to be left alone, I was crabby and was not going to be very nice, period. He understood. When I am like this I just want to be left alone. When I need something I will call for him. Boy do I sound like a beyotch!!!!! Guess I am crabby again today. blush
Anyone wants to go to NY to see Clay as long as I am able, I will go! Not crazy about Ruben but I am crazy about all of you and the fun times we have. That is what it is all really about.
I have to go.  I can not even stand my own self right now! I am going to take some meds, a shower and if I am in a better mood I will be back. Sorry!

Keeper of Clay's Adams Apple
Keeper of the pepper shaker
Keeper of Clay's T shirt and I am never going to give it back
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #141 on: March 07, 2010, 08:30:36 AM »

There was an Adam video???  Where?  And...now I'm REALLY confused about the Clay concert coming up.  Is it in Canandaigua or Chautauqua?  (I just love type those finger-tangling names... Laughing )

Yep it's still there Mar, in the link I posted to Crystal Bowersox, and the concert is in Chautauqua Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #142 on: March 07, 2010, 08:41:28 AM »

Meesa!!!!  Thanks for responding to our pleas of knowing how your big day is coming along I knew you'd have all the boys there in some capacity Huggles Sounds like many last minute things to do, but enjoy every second the day will fly by Huggles Wink

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Spikee
Enthusiastic

X X X X

« Reply #143 on: March 07, 2010, 09:02:15 AM »

Morning everyone  Huggles

Kim - Glad to know you and your mom are taking a (small) break.  Sometimes you just have to so you can stay strong. 

PEGGY - Does hubby still do a lot of the cooking at your house?  Does it seem different being home these past months?  Loved the picture of your last puzzle. Clapping

Barbara - Yup!  Hubby's still the cook.  I've been enjoying it ever since he's been retired. 
It did take us some time to adjust after I got laid off.  He's used to doing his own thing all day long. 
I started another puzzle last night.  Another duzy.  I'll post the picture when I'm done again.   

Mary - Hope that the pain gets more bearable for you. 

Well, I best be getting my arse moving or else I'll never get anything done today before I start my puzzle again.   bigsmile

I did what I had to ~
On My Way Here
Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #144 on: March 07, 2010, 10:14:35 AM »

PEGGY, sure is good  you like to do puzzles otherwise I bet you would be ready to go back to work.  I know you are a brain don't try and tell me otherwise .   No one can do puzzles that fast!!!!!!  Laughing  Are you getting this beautiful sunshine down there too?

MARY, I sure understand how you feel.  The Vicodin doesn't seem to be managing my discomfort so I have decided to go down to the first pill I started taking the codein/tylonel and see if that helps at all.  I am worrying about the vicodin and what it may be doing to me.  Wonder if it is causing the constant tears and the shaking hands.  I will see how it goes today.  Starting to wonder what the  pain is causing and what the pain meds are causing.  Sure hope  you have a restful evening after your shower. 

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2010, 12:02:24 PM »

Off to enjoy some of this wonderful weather we have, and going to Mom's for dinner.  She has some chicken wings and I made a spinach salad.  We have dessert that my friend sent with me Friday night to finish too~~~fresh raspberries, rhubarb in custard on shortbread Thud!
Oscars are on tonight, love to see what the ladies will be wearing bigsmile

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2010, 04:39:00 PM »

Shirley - I think you and Mary are between a rock and a hard place as the saying goes.  You are both in so much pain and then the pain meds have strange effects on you , so you end up not knowing what to do. I've been so worred about the effects on both of you of so much pain killers and yet I know that you both need some relief. I can only pray for both of you.

Barb - I still read but I also work sudoku puzzles , so if I'm not doing one in my spare time, I'm doing the other.

Marilyn - love hearing about your time with the grandkids .  I'll bet they love it. The weather has been beautiful and it's great to be outside in it.

Sharon - thanks again for the tea, honey.

Well, I'm off to watch some TV. Don't know what's on tonight, but I'll find something.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2010, 09:20:39 PM »

Shirley, I am living with my dad. Have only been to the condo to take pictures after our dentist appointments. We are now waiting for results of the MRI he had Saturday.

Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles Huggles  for all, especially Mary, Shirley and Kim right now.

Were there any cool outfits at the Academy Awards tonight?

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #148 on: March 08, 2010, 03:28:49 AM »

Mornin! wave

Have any of you ever heard of this pain patch thing? Ma's good friend has one and at first it seemed to be doing a real good job of managing her pain. She was on sooo many meds prior to it so when the doctor swapped her to it, she thought she'd FINALLY found something that worked. Problem now is it appears her memory is being affected. So the doctor has given her a memory patch now to try & help keep her memory from degenerating further.  Now she's starting to look like a lil quilt! Laughing
Hard to say for sure if the pain patch is causing the memory problems or if it's just something that is happening...but she didn't have the problem til she put it on soooooo.......

nixweiss

Missed the awards last night...caught a bit in the beginning and got too sleepy to watch it...but I'm glad Sandra won!
Wonder where Jesse was? Didn't see him.

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #149 on: March 08, 2010, 04:40:04 AM »

Mornin' my Kimmy wave I don't know anything about pain patches honey sorry Huggles Ahhh she looks like a little quilt Huggles Laughing I love you honey, you are such a pleasure to have here in our midst Wink Huggles
Becky, there was the good the bad and the ugly last night doh Hillary Swank was very hawt, and I thought Meryl streep looked amazing.  Mariah Carey and Charlize Theron Jaw drop! Oh! Barbara Streisand needs to not wear black Naughty of course JMO.
Coffee and tea are ready, B. are you workin'???

Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #150 on: March 08, 2010, 05:02:27 AM »

Good morning Ladies  wave

I'm back from the airport, so I'm a single mother for another week  Paranoid Naughty Wink.  I try to spend as much time with Dave on the weekends because I know that come Monday morning, he'll be gone until Friday.

Diana starts swim lessons today.  She's really excited about it.  Then tonight Nathan has soccer practice. 

I hate to say it, but I'm really too busy to even miss Dave.  Paranoid Naughty.  shhh!  Wink

Have a great day! Gotta take Nathan to school in a little bit.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
KSChristian4Clay
Gallery Admin
Enthusiastic

With all my heart!

« Reply #151 on: March 08, 2010, 05:19:49 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had.
Queen of Clack
Miss you Kris!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #152 on: March 08, 2010, 05:21:57 AM »

Good morning everyone!  wave

Oh yes, the "spaghetti and meatballs" of AI 2 Laughing Thanks Meesa wave

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #153 on: March 08, 2010, 05:42:18 AM »

Beth is Dave gone every week now to Florida???

Pepe
Enthusiastic

PEPPY CHEF

« Reply #154 on: March 08, 2010, 05:45:40 AM »

A good morning to everyone and a fast one.  I am going to get dressed and than will be gone most of the day.  Hope everyone has a good one, and hope your pain is much less today dear MARY!!!!!!!!  Huggles

Beautiful Memories of Beautiful Lives!  Remembering:
Liz, Julie, JJ, Carol, YDebi, Janet, Kris
Beth
Enthusiastic

« Reply #155 on: March 08, 2010, 05:50:49 AM »

Beth is Dave gone every week now to Florida???

Every other week.  One week in Tampa.  One week in Ft. Lauderdale.

Oh, can't you see it baby; You've got me goin' Crazy
Wherever you go; Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you

*Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #156 on: March 08, 2010, 05:54:55 AM »

Shirley, where are you off to???

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #157 on: March 08, 2010, 06:02:36 AM »

Chase at home. Will you just look at those chipmunk cheeks!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2010, 06:15:01 AM »

Chase at home. Will you just look at those chipmunk cheeks!

Well that's enough to melt your heart :heartburst

Pauluka96
UltimateFan

« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2010, 06:18:56 AM »

Kim, it depends on what type of med is in the pain patch. Usually it is a pretty strong medicine so that could cause the memory problems. Is it on for 72 hours at a time?
I slept almost the whole day yesterday. On the couch, then on the bed, then back on the couch. I don't care, I really do not have anything I have to do and no little ones to take care of. The pain seems somewhat better today but what is driving me crazy is I feel as if there is a lump in my throat. I woke up with a start a couple of times during the night feeling as if I were choking. I really do not like the feeling one bit! I am eating popsicles and drinking cold liquids to keep the swelling down but when I fall asleep I can't suck a popsicle! I hate being like this. But the pain is better so that is a good thing. And I have been awake for over 2 hours Purple Banana Clapping bigsmile.
Kimmy, I hope you find your granny resting peacefully today and make sure to take care of Betty and yourself too. I read your facebook comment and you are both supporting each other in more ways than you know. Prayers for you.
Shirley, hope you will be gone most of the day doing fun, what you wanna do stuff. Huggles

gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx