gfx*HomeForumHelpCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:53:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Hot Links!

Content
   Forum
   Gallery
   Calendar
   Biography
   Chat
   Frappr
   MySpace
   Arcade
   PayPal Support
Recent Posts
[July 31, 2014, 09:19:55 PM]

[August 05, 2010, 09:35:10 PM]

[March 22, 2010, 10:02:16 AM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:36:44 PM]

by Pepe
[March 21, 2010, 04:29:29 PM]

[March 21, 2010, 04:20:43 PM]

Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 348
Total: 348

gfx gfx
The forums here are now LOCKED.  You will still be able read ALL posts,  just not reply or start new threads.  Please start moving your discussions to our new forums located at http://www.claymaniacs.com/clayforums

gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Motor City Red Thong Mafia #47 (R Rated)  (Read 207707 times)
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2010, 02:01:45 PM »

Kimmy,  Huggles Huggles. I have you , granny and your mom in my prayers. And the insurance company in my garbage can!
Yes, Brenda, Saint John was that nice but only the Neurology floor! I want to go back. I can not get this pain under control today . It is bad!

AW, Mary. I was so hoping you were not in pain. Is the pain from the surgery or the same pain you had before surgery?   Huggles

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2010, 02:12:31 PM »

Today is such a beautiful day that Dad, Jim and I went to the cemeteries to visit Mom, and Jim's parents. Couldn't find the graves because they are still covered with snow, but we were there anyway. Then we took a ride out to a park where Dad proposed to Mom and where Jim used to run up and down the hills to get in shape for basketball when he was a teenager. Hadn't been there in 50 years and it was fun to see. Then we drove out in the country to a park by a big dam where we used to go when I was a kid. The snow-covered rolling hills of fields were beautiful. Dad sure enjoyed being out and about. So did I. Now the guys are both napping so here I am.

Made two crockpot meals this week. This first was a big hit. Dad loves spaghetti parmeson. Jim hates parmeson. I put chicken breasts and jars of Ragu Traditional spaghetti in the crock pot and cooked it all day. At dinner time, I cooked the spaghetti, fixed their plates, sprinkled a mixed shred of white cheeses over the chicken, spaghetti and sauce and nuked it. They loved it and so did I. Not exactly gourmet like the rest of you do, but yummy. Today's crckpot has swiss steack, potatoes, carrots, celery and small onions in it. (So dad can avoid the onions.) I'll make gravy with the liquid and they will love that, too. Haven't cooked this much in years.  blush

And that is probably the last you'll ever hear about MY cooking.  Laughing

BBL
cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2010, 05:02:39 PM »

Your meals sound so good. Honestly, wish I were there to share them with you.

Shirley and Kim - I had to guard Mom too. Thankfully, I had a dr. that didn't believe in too many meds, only what was absolutely needed. Kim, when they drug her up that much, how in the world do they expect her to respond to anything. I can see keeping her sedated if she is in a lot of pain, but then don't expect her to respond to anything. Those nurses should know that.   

Mary - Is your pain the same as what you had or is it from the surgery? Praying for you.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #83 on: March 05, 2010, 06:23:58 PM »

Awww...Mary. Huggles Huggles Rest & hopefully that pain will GO AWAY!

Ok now....granny hasn't had any meds since yesterday at 430 am.

She's still unresponsive tonight. How long does it take for em to wear off ya think? she WAS wakin up in pain every 2 to 4 hours...when the meds wore off some.

Took them 4 days to detox Joe...but they were givin him stuff to detox. Lasix I think?

Karen...I aint never had no computer virus before that I can think of!....????

I called off work afterall tonight. It's just too much right now. My momma needs me there with her. And I'm exhausted.

Gonna try & get some rest tonight. Meet ya at the crack tomorrow!

And...I didn't know ALL insurance companies did this PT thing. Ma just thought she got a wacky company or something. See how helpful you all are here? Put our RTM gals together and they can figure out just about anything!  bigsmile

InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #84 on: March 05, 2010, 06:43:12 PM »

Kim, you're too young to understand.  Wink  That insurance is called Medicare. Us older folks don't call it insurance; we call it a blessing. But that doesn't mean it doesn't do dumb stuff. I'm glad your granny is not in pain right now. Maybe they're just keeping her sedated because her pain would be too great. I'm sorry, I can't remember if they ever got her unplugged. Did they?
Hang in there!  Huggles

cl4clay
Enthusiastic

CLAY'S FAVORITE COOKIE CHEF

« Reply #85 on: March 05, 2010, 06:50:46 PM »

Kim - Medication act differently on older people. Sometimes, they will wear off fast and other times it will take days. As long as she is not in pain, do not give her any more pain medication. If she wakes up and is in pain , then give it to her. The problem is that some nurses will give them pain med every two hours whether they need it or not. That's when you have to tell them not to use any pain med unles she is awake and needs it.  Hope that helps you out.

CLAY'S PASTRY CHEF
Julie,JJ and Liz - Our OCD guardian angels
InAweOfClay
UltimateFan

Forever a Fan

« Reply #86 on: March 05, 2010, 07:00:34 PM »

Evelyn said it much better!!!!!

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #87 on: March 05, 2010, 07:38:44 PM »

Becky your two crockpot meals sound delicious Clapping Just being at the cemetery is fine, and love the trip down memory lane with your Dad and Jim Huggles
Had a wonderful evening with two very nice women Clapping Bonnie has a lovely home, made an avacado salad, stuffed pork tenderloin, squash, green beans with mushrooms and parisienne potatoes.  Dessert was so yummy, fresh raspberry and rhubarb custard on shortbread Thud!

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
Baby you can drive my car
Magnificently eye frelled in Clio
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2010, 03:15:19 AM »

Keurig and Mrs tea are brewing wave Kimmy Huggles if you're up talk to me, we'll have a coffee together morning coffee

Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away!
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2010, 03:26:24 AM »

Meesa, next Saturday you will be a bride, how exciting this time in your life must be.  We'd all love to hear about your attendants, are the boys gonna be ringbearer, help to usher??? Would also love to hear about any showers you've had, just to be a part of your special day Wink

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2010, 03:49:40 AM »

Meesa! You gotta practice your lines!

I do.

I DO.

I doooo.

I DoooOOOOO!

I certainly DO!

I DOODLE DOO!

OMG don't say I DOODLE doo! Laughing Laughing

Mornin! I'm up lookin for my crack. bigsmile

Becky...I'm not referring to Medicare, I'm talking about her INSURANCE...it's called Optimum. It's her supplemental insurance and ma just got it for her 2 months ago. That is what's covering the stay right now. That's why ma was afraid that it was this company that required PT...until I told her what y'all said...that they all do it.

And whatcha mean unplugged? Unplugged from what?

Evelyn...the nurses have stopped all meds unless she wakes and is in pain. I just wonder if it's from meds or if her brain just had enough. sad  We'll see. She is one tough cookie...my granny!
Never know when ya walk in what you'll find with her!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2010, 03:54:20 AM »

Would also love to hear about any showers you've had,Wink

If Meesa & Joe have had "special showers"...I don't think she's tellin us about em! Laughing

Unless there's a video somewhere. icon_eek

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2010, 04:01:35 AM »

Her behind, Becky wondered if they got her  quote unplugged  quote blush
Mornin' Kimmy 

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2010, 04:02:29 AM »

Would also love to hear about any showers you've had,Wink

If Meesa & Joe have had "special showers"...I don't think she's tellin us about em! Laughing

Unless there's a video somewhere. icon_eek

Laugh wiggle

mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2010, 04:09:56 AM »

She is one tough cookie...my granny!
Never know when ya walk in what you'll find with her!

Maybe the duckies??? Paranoid

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2010, 04:18:36 AM »

Mornin' Kimmy 

Oooooooohhhh...UNPLUGGED! Laughing Laughing

Yep...she did get unplugged. bigsmile the first night she was in!

*joemomma
UltimateFan

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2010, 04:20:04 AM »

did I miss any Clay announcements?

Saw somone post on FB about a tour date?

Is there a tour? nixweiss
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2010, 04:24:05 AM »

did I miss any Clay announcements?

Saw somone post on FB about a tour date?

Is there a tour? nixweiss
Kimmy, 2 dates have popped up one in Asheville and one in Chautauqua NY in August.  He is touring with Ruben, that's all I know.  Hoping something comes up where we can all meet bigsmile

karen28
UltimateFan

A "Perfect Day" is every day I listen to Clay!!

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2010, 04:26:01 AM »

Laughing  Where'd you find the "QUOTE-UNQUOTE" emoticons, Sharon??  Cute!  We got those here at Claymaniacs?
Sitting here drinking my coffee, copying our Depreciation Schedule from last year, gotta show the accountants what we disposed of over the past year. icon_eek  TMI??? Laughing

Morning Kim!!  I also hope Granny got "Unplugged."   Wink Huggles

Becky, your crockpot meals sound wonderful!  I should get a crockpot; would love to get dinner started in the morning, then not worry about it all day.

I spent a good part of yesterday afternoon baking wheat-free treats for Justin.  I made him some cupcakes, Betty Crocker's yellow gluten-free cake mix is delicious!  Added some lemon zest.  Then I tried to use Gluten Free Pantry Cake Mix and made some snickerdoodle/heath bar cookies out of it.  They aren't quite as good; I added brown sugar for flavor, and shouldn't have.  He's gonna have a real sugar high when he eats those!     Laughing 
Just trying to make it easier on him to do this.  He was so sweet and touched yesterday, gave me a big hug and thanked me for helping him.  Gosh I love that kid!!  :heartburst

Baby Dust I LOVE AND SUPPORT CLAY ~ FOREVER AND UNCONDITIONALLY!!!  Baby Dust
mrs. c.
Enthusiastic

Clay's Buttercup

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2010, 04:30:45 AM »

Good morning Karen wave Yup the quote emoties are right here just above one of the birthday cakes I think Laughing speaking of cake, the lemon zest in the yellow cake tickles my fancy . Ahhh your Justin is such a sweetie, just like Ann talks about her 'lil Kev Huggles
Karen, how close are you to Chautauqua NY??

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 Go Up Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx